Green Room 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the green room Lyndsey brought me a Jameson on the rocks. We laughed and drank, the members of the band drifting away one by one, as we said our goodbyes, until it was just me alone in the green room. I watched Lyndsey cleaning up, wiping the tables, loading her tray with beer bottles and dirty classes. Her cute ass, her tiny feet, her smooth sexy legs.

"You need anything else? Cheri," she asked smiling.

"Just you sweetie," I said flippantly.

She giggled, setting her tray down and locking the door, Lyndsey returned to where I was sitting. Climbing in my lap, throwing her arms around my neck, "You were so hot up there," she said excitedly, grazing my lips teasingly, I stroked her long hair softly, Staring into her big brown eyes.

Kissing, tongues dancing, my hands roamed freely over her tight body. My finger slipped under her shirt to play with her perky breast pinching her erect nipples. My mouth lowering to her chest, flicking and licking at her breast, her moans filled my ears. "Lyndsey, you done in there?" came a voice outside the door as the door knob jiggled.

"Just finishing up," she replied.

"Why is the door locked?" The voice asked.

She jumped off my lap to open the door "Sorry, must of hit the lock by accident," Lyndsey explained.

"Oh, hey Cheri great show tonight," the bar manager Greg said cheerfully.

"Thanks I really enjoy playing here, sweet home Chicago" I replied.

"Hurry up were all ready to go," he told Lyndsey.

She finished her worked, I downed my last Jameson, walking out into the night with the other bar staff. "Breakfast?" I asked sweet Lyndsey.

She smiled "A bite to eat sounds great."

"Come up to my place I'll make us some eggs," I offered.

We walked the short distance on the downtown streets to my apartment building. Holding hands as we walked, talking, giggling, at three AM. Arriving at my place I showed her in, kicked off my shoes and headed into the kitchen to cook some eggs.

"Veggie omelet? OK," I asked her.

"I think I would rather eat something else," Lyndsey said laughingly.

Turning "What do y," is all I got out, standing there naked, Lyndsey has such a hot little body, mesmerized, transfixed, scanning her body. Nice breast, flat stomach, pubes trimmed in a cute little heart, my eyes roamed down her legs to her cute little feet. I was on my knees in flash worshiping her gorgeous body. Kissing her feet slowly sucking her toes in my warm mouth, kissing up her smooth calves slowly, licking/teasing her thighs, feeling her tremble and shiver at my playfulness, burying my nose in those soft heart shape pubes.

Parting her pussy lips with my fingers, plunging my long tongue inside her wetness, tasting her wonderful warm juices, twisting and curling. Yes she was right this tasted much better then eggs, her hands entangled in my long red hair, I continued my journey up to suck each one of her breast in my mouth. Finally finding her mouth as she fumbled to remove my cloths. Standing naked in the kitchen Kissing with a wanton sexual lust, holding each other. so warm, so wet, so much fun.

We walked to the bedroom climbing into my king size bed, hands, fingers rubbing each others cunts, tongues inside each others mouths. Her body was soft and smooth, warm sensory pleasure filled my brain, laying her on her back. I climbed on top of Lyndsey, my face diving into her wet pussy, my cunt grinding into her mouth, sensations everywhere, tingling all over.

Her wetness growing, tasting her, my own orgasm building, grinding down into her tongue and mouth riding her face, bucking my hips humping her face. A redhead and brunette on fire with sexual desire, curling my tongue inside her, reaching my fingers to her tiny clit rubbing in circles. Our orgasms shaking our little bodies, shaking the headboard and king size bed, like a giant earthquake. Exhausted I collapsed down into my sweet Lyndsey, after a few minutes I turn around, hugging and kissing her so warm and soft a loving embrace. Mixing our juices into a wonderful flavor exploding in our mouths as we kissed passionately.

"How about those eggs?" She asked.

"Anything you want babe," I replied.

Thank you for sharing my adventures with me, Cheri;

12