Green Rose of the Underground Ch. 08

Story Info
On the road again, and full of lessons.
7.4k words
4.9
1.8k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An abrupt noise stirred Thix from a deep dreamless sleep, and someone was singing. Deep pervasive comfort made consciousness come slowly for Thix.

So nice to just to lie there, and listen. Everything was so soft, and warm. She was aware of her body first, and how utterly heavy her muscles felt when she tried to stretch them. It was a male voice, but not loud or harsh. Spinning out a lazy melody in comfortable low tones. She was in a bed, wasn't she? Oh yes. Thix reached out for Gerard but didn't feel him there. Her eyes opened to the darkness of the curtain shrouded bower they had shared the night before.

The moment of disappointment and alarm resolved itself quickly. Dim lines of sunlight shone upon the fabric, and her eyes followed along with her ears as the voice moved further into the room. Galtes, of course. There was the soft clacking and clinking that Thix associated with dishes and silverware being set upon a table. Then the voice approached, growing softer. The curtains rustled and were gently drawn aside. There he was. Golden hair finely combed, fair face clean and bright with warmth. Pink lips curled up in fondness as he looked down over her.

"Ah! When did you wake?"

"Now."

He was wearing his travel clothes again, but they did suit him well. She was still naked. Wrapped up in the wonderful fabric of the blankets, by I'shu she needed to find out what they were made of. Realizing her state bothered Thix not one bit. In-fact she sat up, shrugging off her covering.

The cool air of the room upon the bare skin of her chest aided in waking her up further. For her own pleasure, and hopefully his as well, Thix stretched her arms out above her as she tried to work life into her legs, bending and stretching them out to either side beneath the covers. She felt less sore than she thought she would. A little tender around her inner thighs and oddly enough her stomach. It only served to remind her of last night. A glorious, thrilling, last night.

Thix couldn't help herself, she pouted. Gazing up at him with what she hoped was a hurt expression.

"You left me..."

Gerard only smiled more deeply and leaned down, parting the curtains with one hand. He supported himself with the other, bringing his face closer to hers.

"I hope you will forgive me. I did bring breakfast."

She wasn't given opportunity to answer, as Gerard pressed his lips to hers. No questing tongue this time, just a lingering hold upon her before retreating with equal tenderness.

"I've put your clothes in the washroom for you. Go on. Before the food goes cold."

Thix reached out and grabbed his arm.

"After. You come back to bed?"

"I would like that, but it's growing late. We must make ready to go."

"So soon?"

His expression seemed thoughtful to her, the two light pebbles of his eyes looking into hers.

"Use washroom, then we can have breakfast. If we have time... perhaps."

"Alright."

Thix cast off the blankets and made to clamber out of bed past Gerard. The light of day coming through the windows was harsher than she expected and made her squint uncomfortably, but she fought through it to rush into the bathing room. A pee, shower, and scrub down later Thix marched out with one of the bathing cloths wrapped her body. Gerard sat at the table, chin resting in hand as he looked at her. A particularly bemused expression painted across his face.

"Fast."

Thix ignored the embarrassment and instead went straight to the chair Gerard had prepared for her.

Was she ever going to get used to chairs that were both too high and too low for her without a damned cushion? Eventually she managed to settle herself.

"No clothes either?"

"Quiet. Let me eat."

Thix grabbed the fork, ready to quickly consume whatever he brought for them when she stopped. Examining the odd... well, golden half-moon shaped thing on her plate. Some light herbs were sprinkled on top, but that was about it.

"It's yellow."

Thix eyed the glass of liquid next to her food suspiciously.

"They're both yellow. Why are they yellow?"

"Well, the omelette is yellow because it is made out of eggs. The juice is... ah, you must not get many oranges up in Svalheim."

"O'range?"

"It's a fruit. It's good."

Gerard proceeded to cut into his 'omelette' with knife and fork. Eggs? Well, if it were eggs, it had to be decent at least. Even if it did look strange. Thix should have known before taking the first bite that it would also have to be delicious. It was savory, and creamy, and she could taste mushrooms and goat cheese amidst the unusual presentation of the egg. Thix took a sip of the juice next and actually let out a moan of surprise at the refreshing balance of sweet and sour.

"It is good!"

Gerard didn't say anything in response, but he didn't have to. Thix wished her legs were longer so she could give him a playful kick under the table. She had been prepared to devour the meal, but forced herself to eat civilly and actually enjoy the new experience. Every now and then, when she caught him looking at her, she would shrug a little more of the cloth down her chest and shoulders.

"How much time do we have?"

Gerard sighed and muttered something to himself in Galtes with a little shake of the head before answering her.

"You do not want to wait for tonight?"

It would be nice to take their time again when the night was theirs, and he had already dressed for the day. Cool reason however wasn't being of much help to her. That fiery hunger that roared through her insides felt just as intense as it had before, maybe more-so now that Thix knew what she'd been missing.

She raked her gaze over his elegant bearing and the fine human clothes, remembering keenly what lay hidden beneath them. Thix slipped down from her chair, scampering around the little wooden table. Thix swiftly climbed up the chair and onto his lap before Gerard was given much opportunity to protest, putting her legs out to either side of his waist in a manner that made her sore muscles throb anew. Gerard's body tightened beneath her, and he pulled his arms out to either side and out of the way in surprise.

"Thix!"

Her hands reached behind him, tightly clutching the fabric of his shirt as she pulled herself closer and higher. She could just reach the bare flesh of his collar with her mouth, raking the soft skin with her teeth and caressing with her tongue. Thix grew tired of the constricting feel of the damp cloth around her and cast it off onto the floor, rolling her hips so that she could grind her naked mound against his loins.

"Want you now. Want you tonight. You make me this way... you... you..."

Argh! Words. Words. Too many words, and not enough. Did she want to curse him for what he'd done to her, or praise him for it. Oh. Mmm. At least his body evidently felt the same as she did. Thix could feel him stiffening beneath the layers of her pants and underclothes. She focused the movement of her hips in short firm presses against him.

A short burst of aggravated Galtes met her ears as Gerard suddenly began to struggle with her, Thix didn't fight it. Allowing Gerard to push her backwards from him as much as he was able without shoving her to the floor. His large hands gripping her by the underarms and lifting her upwards. Her stomach fluttered at his strength and the familiarity of the previous night. His face was red, and he seemed upset. Not quite angry, not exactly. Thix had to keep her breathing even to not disturb the blameless smile on her face.

"You want now too?"

It really was an odd sort of battle between the two of them, wasn't it? Gerard inhaled deeply through his nose, and she felt his arms straining with her weight in the odd position. Thix watched the smallest twitches and changing of expression over his face, like wind through a field.

"You stand."

It was tricky but with Gerard's help she managed to get her legs beneath her again before he set her down upon the floor. Satisfaction filled her chest to bursting as she watched Gerard fight with the buttons on his trousers and eventually shuffled them and the loose undergarments down his legs. She wasn't given too long to appreciate the reveal of his half-erect manhood, because his hands were around her skull, pulling her face-first against his growing cock. He wasn't holding her tightly enough to hurt, but despite Thix's instinctive struggle she couldn't break free. Her hands pushing uselessly at his legs and stomach, neck straining until at last she gave in and gave up.

"This what you want?"

No. Yes. She was so confused! She knew what he was doing but not precisely why. Her mind swiftly going foggy and slow while her heartbeat filled her ears with a steady drumming.

"Your mouth."

The words were short and sharp, a command rather than a request. Hungrily she obeyed, kissing and licking the heated length of his shaft. Dragging the flat of her tongue eagerly along his skin for even the faintest bit of his taste. When he pushed her lower, Thix opened her jaw wide to take his furred jewels in her mouth, rolling her tongue around in lazy circles. Mindful of her teeth she closed her lips around him and began to suck. The pressure increased on the back of her head, but was accompanied by Gerard stroking the back of one ear, the pleasant warm shivers changing a groan of discomfort to a moan of pleasure. Thix wasn't sure how long she'd been caught in her trance, placidly suckling him, before the soft petting behind her ear became a restrained tugging.

"Off."

Saliva escaped messily from between her lips as Thix opened her mouth and only then realized she needed to catch her breath. Her eyes swept upward to see Gerard's face and the look of pained need on it. How did this get so intense so fast? Well, thinking could be for after. Thix knew what he wanted. Parting her lips further, she tried to convey through her eyes alone that she was ready for him.

Gerard briefly removed one of his hands from her head to guide his cock into her mouth. Thix shut her eyes to better appreciate the way the slippery head brushed between her lips, and the salty flavor upon her tongue. It was barely a moment though before Gerard's length stabbed further into her mouth, hips bucking beneath her as he held her in place. When Thix began to gag and choke beneath him, he halted for a moment, breathing heavy and labored. She didn't move, and eventually urged him to continue with a muffled whine. Gerard continued. More insistent and forceful than even last night. Drawing back then plunging into her once more. More wetness spilling from her, dripping down onto her chest.

Thix adjusted her posture to more easily receive him, setting her feet a little farther apart. It didn't require much to be comfortable.

I'm at the perfect height for this...

Another deep thrust. This one hard enough that Thix gurgled in surprise, discomfort, and some shock at the bloom of heat it sent through her insides. Another. Another. Pushing into the very back of her throat, so that in-between coughs Thix swallowed desperately, drinking a mixture of his nectar and her own saliva. Gerard muttered heatedly above her in words she had neither the knowledge nor the will to understand as he fucked her.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Everything stopped. Gerard holding still inside her. Thix's mind returning to a sharp and jarring clarity. She was standing completely naked with her mouth full of Gerard's manhood. They were still in the hotel room, and it was morning. Yes, other people existed. Hesitantly she opened her eyes again, peeking upward and then towards the thankfully still closed door to their room. She felt as much as heard the deep intake of breath above her and Gerard's impatient voice.

"Oui? Qui est-ce?"

"Theo. Il est presque onze heures, monsieur."

Gerard let out a low sigh before barking back.

"Nous serons en bas sous peu."

Much more gently than he entered her, Thix felt him begin to withdraw, hold loosening and then letting go. He had warned her they didn't have much time. It didn't do much to alleviate the hollow yearning in her. She caught her breath and self-consciously wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand.

Gerard finally looked down to meet Thix's eyes. Was he embarrassed? She'd never seen his face look quite so red or uncomfortable. Eventually he managed to speak a few soft words.

"Je suis désolé - er, I'm sorry. I-"

"It's alright Gerard. You tried to tell me. I did not listen."

"No. Not..."

Oddly enough, her words didn't seem to have done anything to alleviate that strange expression. This was becoming too awkward. Thix forced out a chuckle and looked away.

"I will get dressed."

"Ah. Yes. Alright."

She marched back to the washroom and shut the door. There wasn't time for another shower, so she settled for wiping her face with another one of the available cloth's before examining the items he had set out for her. A simple dress, or at least the equivalent for her, in pristine white. There were of course more human undergarments in matching white. Fantastic. She could once more experience that unbearably stimulating snugness upon her flesh... and right after setting herself aflame with fresh need.

Well, they did make sense. Especially when she lifted the dress up to look at it and felt the lightness of it. Her skin being so starkly green would probably show through, at least a little. This way her 'modesty' would be covered. Maybe in time she would grow used to how the damned tall people saw things.

Thix tried not to think too much about the feel of the clothes, and only on dressing herself, but there was still a trace of humid arousal between her legs that stuck to the thing smooth fabric against her sex. Damned Theo! No. No, no. Calm down. Deep breaths. There was another mirror above the washbasin, Thix had to back up quite away from the counter to see her head. Even messy, her new haircut had held up pretty well. Thix made an attempt to tidy it, combing her fingers until the textured blackness was somewhat even.

Gerard had fixed his appearance by the time she returned, and was packing up their spare clothes.

"Do I look pretty?"

He turned his head at her approach. Oh good. Back to that reassuring smile. Thank Vorkah.

"You do! Ready?"

"Oui."

"Good. C'est bon."

"Good is bon?"

"Oui! Ah, wait."

Gerard was holding her red cloak out to her. Thix gratefully accepted the soft fabric, running her thumb over the surface and watching the red lighten and darken as her touch went back and forth.

Yes. Their journey wasn't over yet. She tried arranging it a different way, folding the length upwards and tying the hem around her neck. It allowed her to wrap it around herself without fear of the cloth dragging on the ground.

"Merci, Gerard."

Lifting the pack in one hand, he took hers in the other and together they departed.

She'd forgotten the noise and bustle of Couronne. Stepping out of the hotel's door brought it all washing over her again. Footsteps. Conversation. The rattling of carriage wheels. Neighing horses.

Then began the bells. Gigantic distant ringing that cut through everything else. In addition to the bright sunlight, it was overwhelming. She stuck close to Gerard as they descended the stone steps.

Theo was waiting beside the carriage. Evidently, he too had partaken of a 'salon' and Thix was taken aback at the change. She hadn't truly paid him much mind until that moment. He'd just sort of been 'there'.

It must have been the thickness and darkness of his beard, and the way his hair had just sort of framed his eyes and nose. Theo had gotten a shave, leaving only a neat thin mustache. His chin was lightly dimpled and his jaw even stronger than Thix had thought from looking at his bearded face. His hair had also been tended and cut, shorter on the sides and the top neatly combed back. It cast the rest of his features into a different perspective. His mouth set a bit more somberly than Thix would have expected, and the muted brown of his eyes seemed even more alert and watchful. Those eyes looked over Thix as she approached, then Gerard and Theo's thin lips curled into an odd little smile.

He gave an over exaggerated bow and opened the door for the two of them.

"Elle est devenue un beau bijou vert, avec un peu de vernis."

"Oui." Gerard answered mildly before helping Thix inside.

"What did he say?"

Gerard didn't answer her immediately, instead exchanging a rapid back and forth of agitated words and accompanying gestures in Galtes with Theo before joining her.

"He said you look very beautiful."

Thix suspected that wasn't what he said, or at least not all he had said. She resolved to let it go, and instead hesitantly leaned out the window to gaze at the city for a final time as they traveled through it.

So many people. The shock was less than the first time she'd seen it, but it still filled her with awe.

Before too long they had passed through the gate out of the city, and once again the horizon was filled with green hills and fields. Eventually Thix tired of looking out the window.

"Gerard? May I make it dark?"

"Oui."

Thix drew the curtain down, enveloping the both of them in a pleasant murk. The daylight did grow so tiresome to deal with. This was how she was supposed to be. Settling in for what was certain to be another long ride, Thix removed her cloak. Folding it reverently into a square before setting it aside.

Lumis. No more traveling then. It felt strange to think about. Since she'd known Gerard, her life had been one ongoing journey. Each day a different place and different experience than the one before it.

It was everything she had ever dreamed of, and more. As for the cost... the fear and the cold were still there. Waiting. Further away now though. Perhaps one day, she could banish it to some forgotten corner as if those two years had never happened. Until then she would focus on the future, or better yet, the present.

Gerard was being quiet. Usually, they'd be talking. That might have helped distract her. Instead... here they were. In the dimly lit, private space they shared. A cozy little prison. Except now, there was no longer need to hold off. Theo had interrupted them this morning, and it only took sitting across from Gerard as he stared thoughtfully into the void to kindle her again.

A lingering shyness kept her in her seat, while Thix imagined all sorts of wonderful and lustful things.

If she bent over the seat, would he have enough room to fuck her? The thought of it, presenting herself to him, was almost too much. They'd have to be quiet. It would be more difficult for her probably. What other amazing things didn't she know about?

She wasn't sure how to ask him for what she wanted, but then again, they hadn't really needed words for that had they? Finally, the need outweighed her own embarrassment. Thix silently slipped out of the seat to her knees and crawled forward until she was able to place her hands on Gerard's knees. It seemed to startle him out of whatever reverie he'd been lost in, his attention snapping to her.

"Thix? What are you-"

He didn't finish the question. She thought she made it pretty clear from the way she pushed herself between his legs and began rubbing her cheek against his groin.

"Want to finish."

Impatiently she reached up, plucking and tugging at the strings holding his trousers in place.

"Thix, wait."

"No. No more wait."

With some difficulty she hooked her fingers into the hem of his bottoms and pulled. His undergarments were still in place, but not for too much longer. In the meantime, she could lavish her attention through them. Seeking out his cock through the thin fabric and trying to wrap her lips around it the best she could, while her fingers quested upward to reach for the tie of his under-clothes.