Green Rose of the Underground Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time she eagerly pressed her lips against his skin was a gesture of gratitude.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

"Slow."

Unable to control herself, Thix let out a high keening whine and fought to control her breathing. Her hands roamed Gerard's sides, urgently rubbing up and down. Idly she nibbled and mouthed along the bottom ride of Gerard's rib-cage, then back down over his stomach. Close. So close.

Her heart pounded more quickly as Thix's fingers brushed the hem of Gerard's loose undergarments. What to do now? Untie with her fingers, or her teeth? Would he be upset if she just pulled them down a little and began what she knew they both wanted, or should she follow the servile act properly?

She only needed the barest pressure upon her head to make a decision, attacking the strings with her mouth. Feeling the ends and twists of the cord with her tongue, and picking out the correct place to pull. The knot gave way, and Thix realized she couldn't wait any longer. Hurriedly, before Gerard could try to protest or grab her again, she scampered down his legs and yanked impatiently at the trousers. The fabric pulled away, easily sliding down his slender legs. Thix tossed them carelessly aside.

Thix didn't even spare a moment before eagerly claiming her place again. She crawled upwards, straddling his leg with one knee on either side, until Thix was high enough that she could lay her cheek upon Gerard's hip. Though frantic desire consumed her mind, she wanted to reassure him that he would still be setting the pace. She placed her palms flat upon the tops of his thighs, and scooched forward on her knees so that she could raise her bottom up for him to see. If he could see in the dark of their tent.

Her first even breath filled her head with the full blessed scent of his sex, musky with sweat and arousal. Fingers trembling upon Gerard's warm bare skin, Thix struggled to stay still. Memories of that deep and heady shame that had come the night she'd first stolen into his bed. First been forced into this position of submission. A submission she now welcomed, a disgrace that was longed for and comfortable.

The magical caress of his fingertip upon the edge of her ear forced out a breath which became a moan. More heat warmed her, the chill and dread of the forest utterly banished by his touch and her anticipation.

"Kisses only. You may speak too. Tell me what you want. Tell me how you like to feel wrong."

Requests? Or commands? Which did she want them to be? That thrill that was halfway fear burned through her chest, up into her throat, and consumed her mind. Her smallness against his largeness, her softness against the hard strength of him, her desperation at the mercy of his control.

"Yes! Oui! Merci!"

His permission was all she needed to nuzzle her face headfirst into Gerard's groin, rubbing her cheeks against the sweat slicked heat of his shaft and the moist fur of his balls. Intoxicated. Drunk off him.

Thix kissed the place where his shaft met his pouch and worked her way upwards, keeping her head sideways so that her lips could soak up the most of his heat.

"Mmm... merci... bon... so good. Want you. Want all of you. I like it. Like your smell. Like your taste. So much... can't stop myself."

Only kissing. Torture. Thix made do once she reached the sensitive head, holding herself up so that she could hold her lips upon the wet and slippery tip. Another. Another. Enough to catch the salty and slightly bitter taste of his pre-cum and draw it back into her mouth with her tongue.

Thix forced herself to look up towards him. The light of the fire from outside cast a dull shade of orange upon the refined angles of his features. Perhaps she was merely a shadow to him. Still she could feel him looking right back into her eyes. She licked her lips again, in one slow circle, watching his expression in the dark as she prepared the scary and thrilling things she wanted to say. That worry was still fresh. Would her words be too much for him? Would they excite, disgust? Was Gerard still bothered that somehow, he was wrong too? Hurting in the way he did? If he was... the only thing Thix could do was show him he was not alone.

"S'il vous plait. Please. Want -- no -- need you inside me. In my mouth is good enough. Very happy to give you pleasure. Very happy to sleep ready to serve. Want to wake tomorrow with your cock in my mouth. Please. Oui? Please say. I am bad. Dirty. I want these things, and know they not make love right. Want hard. Want greedy. Want be... for your use. Do not care. If with you, it is right. More than right. Can you... can you accept? I accept. I trust. Please. Please. Please. S'il vous plait. S'il..."

Trailing off she broke into her own tongue. Gabbling on desperately in a string of scratching words and grows. She had been on the edge of a great cliff, and now she was pushed. Falling. Staring into Gerard's unreadable expression as she spoke. Praying.

I'shu! Vorkah! Why am I like this? I want it so bad... crave it more than I've ever craved anything. More than food! Or water! I want him to take me apart and put me back together again. I want to get drunk off his thick pink human dick. I want it splitting my cunt open, but I meant it, I'll settle for stuffing him in my mouth. I could ask anything of him, and he might give it, but I only want him to take his pleasure with me more than anything else. Gerard! You've ruined me! Ruined me and I love it! Let me worship! Be it blasphemy or the will of my guiding ancestors! Leave me messy and humiliated and aching for more until my head is empty of everything but beautiful lust. Let me have it! Let me --

Gerard's answer was the alarming and comforting grasp of his strong hand upon the back of her skull. Fingers digging in just tight enough to be uncomfortable as she was pulled downwards, her lips parting in shock more than anything else as he entered her mouth. The head of his cock cutting her off mid-sentence. Her wide red gaze immediately came to an almost cross-eyed focus on his length as it sank into her mouth. His shaft twitched between her lips, and the head felt as if it were swelling upon the flat of her tongue.

"Mmm..."

Relief. Her eyelids drooped, flickered, and closed. For several seconds she only held herself there, before beginning to lazily lick and suck upon him. Thix kept firm hold of Gerard's thighs so she could have proper leverage. Loosening her jaw to keep her teeth well out of the way. It was becoming easier to do with practice. She wondered idly how human women managed with their small mouths.

She began to bob her head back and forth, timing her sucks upon each outdraw, a little bit further in both directions each time. It was fun to listen to the soft sounds and to feel the pressure upon her head change as she tried different things. Running the flat of her tongue along the underside, or trying to circle entirely around his length with her tongue. One thing Thix found she really liked was to pull all the way back until just the head was between her lips and apply as much suction as she could, swirling her tongue around the tip in continuous circles.

"More. Faster."

Insistently the pressure upon the back of her head increased, and Thix obeyed. Faster. Harder.

No more time for exploration or finesse, except to find the best angle with which to most easily push her mouth upon Gerard's cock, and when to take her next breath. Each gulp of air taken in harshly through her noise as she focused on her task. The insides of her cheeks were beginning to fill with saliva, and they made wet noises as his cock thrust in and out. She pushed herself deeper, until she began to feel him prodding at the back of her throat. Thix felt like she might cough, or choke, but was only more careful not to do too much too fast. If she concentrated, she found she was able to overcome the reflex.

She really wished she could learn whether it was normal. If taking him so deeply within her someplace that clearly her body did not intend was meant to feel so good to her. Perhaps it was intended? Regardless... Thix worked her mouth up all the way to the tip, and then back down as far as she could go until that tightness in her throat started. Each time trying to separate out the feeling of discomfort from the powerful rush that made her head feel full of warm fog, and spread outward into her chest.

She even began to forgo being careful, gagging as she struggled to fill herself with him as much as was physically possible. More. Faster. Just as he'd said. To her great dismay though, Thix felt herself begin to tire and to slow. Her neck and shoulder muscles burned, and her little arms began to tremble from the effort of holding herself up. Gerard must have felt her struggling.

"Stop. Rest."

She didn't want to! Thix let out a moan of frustration and defeat as she slowed, catching her breath. When she tried to remove herself from him however, she found his grip just as firm as before. They weren't done at least, that made her feel better. So she simply kept him halfway in her mouth, lapping affectionately upon his shaft until she was able to recover. Who knew fucking could be so demanding? Was there a way to get stronger? Aside from lots and lots of practice, of course. She'd have to.

No sooner had her breathing begun to even out when she felt Gerard's other hand upon her cheek. His thumb caressed her softly, before she felt both of his hands moving and his grip changed.

Both his hands now, were on either side of her head, his fingers running through her hair and along her scalp until they almost interlocked behind her. Gerard held her so tightly that she knew she would not be able to wriggle free. A slowly rising tide of glorious panic spiraled through her chest and wound up at her heart, where it began to thump more quickly and desperately.

This was not like before. Not at her urging or wanting. Not the reluctant but desperate reaction that Thix had drawn from him when she had insistently brought him to completion. He was going to take her, regardless even of her involvement. What would that be like? For just the barest moment, Thix wanted to make some sign to him. A pinch, or sudden tapping upon him to say that whatever he was going to do she wasn't ready, that she needed to stop and think. Thix squashed the impulse, mercilessly. This was precisely what she'd hoped for. What she asked for.

He started slow. Gerard's hips rising up beneath her, driving his cock into her mouth while he held her in place. She didn't need to do anything. Only hold herself upright for him, and keep her lips closed tightly. While her own attentions had been fun, there was something freeing about allowing him to take control.

It allowed Thix to better focus on him. To get lost in the sensation of his hot, throbbing flesh between her lips and the indecent salty flavor of him suffusing her tongue. Back. Forth. Back. Forth. Each thrust upward bunching the tight muscles beneath her hands. His rhythm quickened, and so did the depths with which he pierced her. Deeper. Until she could no longer accommodate him and once more began to gag as the thick head nudged her the opening of her throat.

Thix felt him slow, could almost sense the force of his restraint running through the tension of his body beneath her, resuming but being more aware of how much of him she could take without causing her more discomfort.

"MmmMMmm."

In response to her sudden humming Gerard froze. Damn it... that was a downside. Couldn't speak if her mouth was, in her currently impassioned opinion, better occupied. Think... problem solve... if only her mind wasn't so muddy. Aha. Thix slipped her hands to the sides of Gerard's legs and pulled, feeling herself falling forward. He filled her, the tip resting blistering warm against her gullet. Thix drew in a labored breath, squirming upon him impatiently. She was about ready to protest when Gerard lifted her head upwards, only to force her back down again. Unable to utter a word, Thix moaned her approval.

If she really needed him to stop, she trusted he would.

Gerard growled words in Galtes that she did not bother trying to make out. When he resumed it was with renewed intensity, almost wild. Thix struggled to time her breaths, digging her nails into his skin. More and more of his thrusts stabbing against the back of her throat, making her cough and sputter. Saliva dripped ceaselessly from between her lips as his cock drove into her, drawing out loud sloppy noises. Throughout it her whole body seemed almost to vibrate with fuzzy warmth. He slowed, but the driving of his hips became harder. Deeper. As if to spur her on, Gerard began to firmly massage the base of both ears between his thumbs and fingers.

"Guuuuuhhh! Mmm. Mmmm. MMMM!!!"

What?! What -- is -- happ-

Several things ensued all at once. She felt herself reflexively swallow, and then the inside of her throat was forced open by a stretching, burning, throbbing heat. Her lips parted in surprise and closed again tightly around the base of his cock. Gerard's hands squeezed shut abruptly and with overwhelming tightness around her ears. The sudden pressure radiating downward in waves along the inside of her skull. Thix's eyes went wide, an explosion of colorful light bursting across her vision, and she was overcome with a dizziness so strong she wondered for a moment if she might pass out. Every muscle from her toes, to her fingers, to her stomach went tight, twitching and spasming. Finally, the pleasurable tension that had been building between her legs rose up and up in alarming jumps and finally broke in an uncontrollable crash that shook her whole body. The insides of her sex squeezed, and squeezed, and Thix felt a trickle of her juices escape from her nether-lips as if she was drooling.

The hard spear within her mouth pulled away, all the way out, allowing Thix to gasp for breath. The whole world felt like it was moving. She availed herself of the comfortable pillow that was Gerard's thigh, resting her head sideways with her cheek upon him. Mmm, better. Good cushion. Oof, her poor little ears. Idly she raised up a hand to feel both of them. Well, it wasn't so bad, nothing was broken. They were still pretty tender though.

"Thix?! Thix, tu vas bien? Thix?"

Slowly the nonsense that was her vision focused until she was able to look upward into Gerard's face. He'd sat up, eyes wild. He thought he'd gone too far. She could see it. Silly human man. Thix grinned. Baring the gleam of her sharper than human teeth. It took some effort. Her face was sore. Her throat still burned a little. Her lips especially felt swollen, but in a strangely satisfying way. Maybe in the morning she would regret it. She did not at the moment.

"Je jouis. Maybe. Um... oui? Is right word, oui? Big pleasure?"

Thix started laughing at the look on his face. Very quiet and painful laughter, but laughter. What had just happened?! Had she really cum without him even touching her between the legs?

She didn't even know that sort of thing was possible. Was this one of those secrets meant to be taught to her, or had they stumbled upon something new? She couldn't imagine anyone in her clan putting themselves into the situation she'd just been in. A fresh bolt of that familiar alchemy of fear and excitement raced through her anew at the renewed look of pained lust upon Gerard's face. That was right... he still hadn't finished. She could say it. Manteau.

It was right there. What would he do to her though, if she allowed him to continue? She didn't know how long they lay staring at each other before Gerard spoke. His usually relaxed voice tight and hoarse.

"More?"

She managed a quick nod of her head. Gerard took in a very big, long breath, and held it. Finally expelling it in a tight hiss before speaking again.

"Lie on your back."

Hmm? Gingerly she sat up, untangling herself from him. He made room for her, and even gently directed her downward. Gerard folded up his shirt, putting it beneath her head and neck. It was comfy, at least.

Thix didn't have long to wonder at what he had planned.

Gerard loomed over her on his hands and knees, so that his body was upside down above her. He kissed and massaged his way down her body, lips and teeth nibbling and caressing. His hands gathering up both her breasts, kneading and squeezing. Gathering the plump globes so that he could suck and bite upon her flesh and most especially her sensitive nipples. Soon enough, he grew impatient and made a line of aggressive kisses and licks down her stomach until he reached her sex. Gerard reached beneath her, grabbing her by the buttocks and lifting her hips higher.

Thix mewled, spreading her legs wide for him, shivering as he devoured her. His warm moist tongue parting the dark forest and spreading her open. She was soon squirming again, her insides clenching with need. He made sure to mostly avoid her sensitive clit, only giving the gentlest of teasing licks when he could take her by surprise. At last, he pulled away, and slowly set her hips back down. Perhaps he would have her after all? It would be nice to feel him inside, again.

"Open your mouth."

Unthinking, Thix obeyed, and once more felt herself being filled with the throbbing girth of his cock. She understood. This way, he didn't need to hold her down. His weight could do all the work. What was more, Thix realized that she didn't have to bend her neck to fit him. He was angled just right to thrust into her without any resistance.

Thix whimpered as she felt him slide deeper, until the thick head was pressed with uncomfortable firmness against the entrance of her throat. Thix breathed in through her nose, becoming more aware of every part of her mouth than she ever had her entire life. She swallowed. Over, and over, and over again in response to his intrusion. Feeling how her cheeks and the muscles of her esophagus tightened and loosened against the tip. She swore she felt the smallest trickle of his juices, drinking them down with each gulp.

Her attention was taken away by the sudden touch between her legs. Two of his fingers sliding wetly between her plump nether-lips. Rubbing, and kneading her. Making lazy circles around her exposed clit. Thix thrust her hips forward desperately, and was rewarded with the sensation of his middle and pointing finger entering her. Slowly stretching her open. Then he began to move his hips.

Thix kept her jaw loose, and wide, and gave herself over to his pleasure. Thix groaned, her mind swaying back and forth as both ends were penetrated. Feeling the thickness of his fingers as they curled and stroked her dripping insides, and the next moment lost to the sensation of his cock-head rubbing back and forth along the flat of her tongue. Slow even strokes, shortly became quick and forceful thrusts that beat against her gullet and made Thix's whole body tense with gagging and coughs. His thumb joined the assault on her senses, tenderly massaging the sensitive nub while his fingers stroked her insides.

She couldn't think. Couldn't focus. Could only feel as her body was brought nearer to the edge of ecstasy. The motion of Gerard's hips slowed, and stopped. Thix caught her breath, being lifted ever higher by the storm of pleasure he was stirring up within her. His touch grew faster, more intense.

She was so close!

She felt him sink into her once more. Only this time, he didn't stop. Thix let out a stifled moan as she felt the full pressure of him against the entrance of her throat. At that moment, she knew what to do, she knew what she so desperately wanted. To take all of him inside her. To feel that burning tightness again.

Thix closed her eyes, and fighting the urge to expel him, swallowed instead. Gerard plunged into her.

Oh... blessed ancestors... forgive her... what was wrong with her?! He was so big! It hurt! Yet... it felt so good! She felt almost proud of herself. Proud that she could give this to him.