Greetings from Sandra No. 02

Story Info
I welcome some new lovers ... and get a bike!
6.2k words
4.38
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, gals and guys,

This is the second of four messages I've selected from the bunch I wrote when I went off to college that I'm submitting for publication here. If you like this one, look for the next one in about two weeks. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. And living them.

Hugs and kisses,

Sandra

Dear Loving Family (and please say hi to the Chipster, too),

Sorry I didn't write last week. Life on campus is a whirlwind, and sometimes I need to take a moment just to make sure I'm firmly grounded in reality. So far, so good.

I've managed to adhere to my strategy of working hard during the week and playing hard on the weekend. My roommate, Penny, has adopted the approach, too, so our room is pretty quiet and dedicated to learning four, sometimes five nights per week.

And then, along comes a night like last Tuesday. After studying hard since Sunday night, I felt like I was speeding toward a brick wall at 100 mph and would soon crash and burn. I screamed in agony and threw myself onto my bed on my back.

"I can't take it anymore. My mind is totally incapable of absorbing one more tiny bit of information."

Penny laughed and sat down next to me on the bed. "I get it," she said. "I'm tired too. Let's give each other massages. They'll relax us, take our minds off schoolwork for a bit." I nodded agreement. "Great. Take off those clothes and turn over on your belly."

As you know, I have never hesitated one moment when anyone suggested I get naked. Plus, I was wearing our dorm floor's official uniform of T-shirt and gym shorts, sans underwear. I flopped down on my stomach. Penny crouched next to me and began gently rubbing my neck and shoulders. I immediately started to let my small, college-girl troubles fly out the window.

Penny has great hands. Among many other wonderful attributes. She slowly worked her way down my back, loosening fiber after fiber. By the time she reached my ass and thighs, I'd completely forgotten even where I was. I only knew that I was being transported to a time and place where all cares evaporated into thin air. After she tended to each of my toes separately, Penny told me to turn over so she could start on my front side.

I obliged in a nanosecond. She massaged my forehead, cheeks and chin. She grazed her fingers gracefully down my neck, across my shoulders and over my tits. My nipples were as hard as rocks. Her fingertips proceeded down my belly. She leaned over and sucked my right nipple into her mouth as she laid her palm on my sopping pussy.

The brick wall I had been speeding toward crumbled. Its collapse revealed a meadow of flowing green grass and colorful wildflowers. I soared above this luscious landscape, like the camera in the opening scenes of "The Sound of Music." Penny slipped two fingers into my cunt and the entire universe exploded in a burst of stars.

Penny pulled her drenched fingers from my snatch, licked them clean. She ripped off her T-shirt and shorts and climbed over me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy down to my eager lips. Her cunt tastes really sweet, and, once again, I'll admit I should have starting going down on girls a long time ago. I ate her like she was my last meal until her cunt juice flooded my mouth.

She swung off me and kissed me hard on the mouth. "I know exactly what we need now," she said. She jumped up and hustled from the room, ran naked down the hall. Nudity in public spaces is against dorm rules, but most of us have been doing it regularly, when, for instance, headed for the showers, and not one person has alerted the authorities yet. She slid into Scott and Phil's room and invited them to join us.

They brought reinforcements. I smiled as Scott, Phil, Donnie and Frank followed Penny into our room. The boys, too, were naked and already sporting semi-hard dicks. I sat up on my knees on the bed, spread my arms wide, letting my tits jiggle enticingly, and said, "Welcome, boys. What's your pleasure?"

Their pleasure was to divide and ravish. Not that they faced any noticeable opposition. They didn't limit themselves to just one of us, though, and over the next hour my throat and pussy were thoroughly probed by all four dicks.

Scott, Donnie and Frank have average-size cocks. They know what to do with them, how to please a girl, so size is not an issue. Phil, though, is abnormally long and thick, so I've been pleased when I've had the opportunity to hone my deep throat technique on him. Some day, Mom, I'll be able to swallow like you did when you took Uncle Brett's monster rod balls deep at the Fourth of July picnic.

(Speaking of sucking cocks. I hope Cousin Slim will be at our Thanksgiving celebration. He tricked me into a sucker bet on football games over the weekend. I lost, of course. So I owe him a blowjob.)

Anyway, back to Tuesday night: We finally fell into threesomes, and I ended up with Phil's giant prick in my pussy and Donnie's dick in my mouth. Penny is one of just two girls on the floor who will take it in the ass. She was the meat in the sandwich with Scott fucking her cunt and Frank drilling her bum.

We rocked and rolled and rocked some more. A small crowd gathered in the room. I could see one of the girls on her knees sucking a cock and another one bent over, bracing herself on my desk as a guy fucked her from behind. Apparently the whole floor was on a study break.

I came a couple more times while the boys nailed me from both ends. I'm getting spoiled by all the DPing I'm getting. Having a cock throbbing in my pussy as the guy unleashes torrents of cum inside my cunt while another one shoots jism down my throat is more thrilling than this little girl ever imagined. I'm pretty certain I'll never be satisfied with just one dick in my life. Like mother like daughter, huh?

So, Phil and Donnie emptied their balls in me accompanied by loud groans, moans and cries of "fuck, fuck, fuck." Penny, though, had ordered Scott and Frank out of her holes so that she could lie on her back and watch their cum spurt out as she jerked them off onto her tits. Now, that was a hit with everyone in the room.

And, bottom line: We well-fucked girls were able to study hard the remainder of the week.

I MENTIONED IN my first missive home how much I liked my Golden Age history professor, Dr. Hunter. He's in his mid-thirties and is pretty cool as well as being extremely knowledgeable. He reminds us that too many high school history books favor patriotism over embarrassing facts. He believes that if we know about the slave owners who founded the country, the robber barons who fostered the industrial revolution, the eugenicists who populated populism, that Honest Abe didn't free all the slaves, we can make up our own minds how we want to think about and honor our country.

"Our patriotism needs to be earned, not fabricated," he says. "And we're smart enough to understand that nobody is perfect -- George Washington could and did tell lies -- and we have to accept the bad with the good. It doesn't make our country less great, just our history more honest."

I went to his office last week to ask about extra reading I could do if I ever found the time. He cautioned me about trying to take on too much but praised my enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge. Well, I've always been a sucker for praise, and before you could say "come on my face" I was on his lap, my top on the floor, my left nipple between his lips. I pressed his face against me. He clutched my ass.

All the girls in the class agree that Dr. Hunter is one of the faculty's few grade A studs. He's tall and solidly built. He has wavy black hair, bright blue eyes, a charming smile, an easy laugh. And, as I was about to discover, a nice, hard dick.

I stood up and cast off my mini-skirt and panties. I knelt between his legs and yanked his pants and briefs down his legs. I cradled his balls in one hand and stroked his cock with the other. I licked a drop of pre-cum from the tip.

"Oh, fuck, Sandy, that feels so good," he whispered as I slid my lips down his shaft.

We knew we shouldn't be doing this. He could lose his job. I could lose my scholarship. But we seemed to click in key ways -- intellectually, sexually. I'm not saying that I want to have his babies. But I definitely wanted to do the nasty with him. I climbed onto his lap again and eased his cock into my pussy.

"Fuck me, professor," I hissed. "Ram that hard dick into my wet cunt."

He thrust up into me with all his considerable strength. I met him with mine. It felt like his cock was penetrating my soul. I'd never been filled with such, oh, what? spirituality? I rode him hard. I couldn't get enough of his dick slamming into me. He lifted me up, his cock still buried in my twat, and laid me down on his desk. Papers, pens, pencils, a stapler crashed to the floor. We just laughed and kept on fucking.

He drilled me so hard I had to grab the edge of the desk to hold my place. He bent over and sucked my nipples. I urged him on. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want your cum in me." He was frantic. His ass was a blur, he was pumping so hard, so fast. He grimaced. I squealed. He cried, "I'm coming. Oh, fuck, I'm coming." I screamed, no doubt too loud, "Give it to me. Give it to me." He filled my cunt with cum.

We kissed sensually as we put on our clothes. He told me he really liked me and very much enjoyed fucking me but that he couldn't make any long-term promises. I chuckled, kissed him and assured him I wasn't looking for anything more than a satisfying lay now and then. That, he said, he could promise without reservation.

After class Friday, we agreed that my studies would benefit from another office consultation next Wednesday afternoon.

YOU ASKED ABOUT Rob and Megan in your response to my last update. I spent all day Saturday and last night with them. They're super. When we're just talking and laughing, I don't want to interrupt that fun to take time to fuck. When we're fucking, when I'm sucking his cock, licking her pussy, I don't want to stop that party to talk.

I guess I need to learn to compartmentalize: Now you're sharing thoughts, plans, hopes, dreams; now you're giving head, getting head, screwing. And then compartmentalize within the compartment: Now you're sucking his steel rod; now you're lapping up sweet juice from her warm pussy.

I joined them for lunch on Saturday. We barely made it through the meal before I jumped them. I wore just one of Chip's huge lacrosse jerseys that I "borrowed," not even with panties, so it didn't take me long to get naked. Rob picked me up and carried me into his bedroom. Megan stripped as she followed us. He dropped me on the bed. Megan plopped down next to me. Rob slowly took off his clothes as he watched us kiss and fondled each other's tits and asses.

I swung around on top of her. Megan grabbed my ass and pulled my pussy down to her lips. I dove into her crotch. Rob sat on the bed next to us. I was able to free a hand and locate his hard cock. We stroked it together. Megan slipped her tongue between my cunt lips. She flicked it over my clit. I wedged my tongue into her slit.

I was on top, so Rob ran his fingers lightly up and down my spine, over my shoulders and up to my cheek. I tingled all over. I shook and shivered. Megan quivered below me. Our juices flowed. We lapped them up and gulped them down.

Rob crawled between my legs and raised my ass up, lifting my pussy away from Megan's lips. He wedged his cock into my cunt. He pounded my ass, driving his shaft deep into me. Megan licked his balls as they flopped around on her face. I licked her cunt even more ferociously as Rob fucked me. She moaned loudly and squeezed my head between her thighs as she soared to a second orgasm.

Rob drilled and drilled my pussy. I met his thrusts with all my might. He arched his back, dug his fingers into the sides of my hips and blasted stream after stream of thick cum into my cunt. When he finished coming, Megan pulled his dick from my snatch and sucked it all the way into her mouth as his jism seeped out of me onto her cheeks and chin.

They gave me a present. A bicycle. Yeah, I know. I stopped riding bikes after sixth grade, when it became uncool. But it's way cool here now. In fact, it's the fastest, most efficient, cheapest and environmentally responsible transportation available. The bike's used, but it looks and rides like new. We dressed -- I had brought an overnight back with several changes of clothes -- we climbed aboard our wheels and headed out for an afternoon ride.

We pedaled all around the campus. We waved to people we knew. Stopped to talk to a few of them. I even saw my favorite history professor. I stood up on the pedals and wiggled my ass at him as we cruised by. I think I caught his pussy-eating grin. We left the campus and steered through busy downtown, then off onto the bike path along the river.

It was gorgeous. The opposite shore is smothered with leafy trees. The water sparkled in the sunlight. We rode in and out of shade. We watched canoeists and kayakers ply the moderately swift current. About a mile and half from downtown, we crossed the river on the footbridge -- there's a bike lane -- and entered the town park.

The park is a popular spot and I was happy to finally make it there. It has tennis and pickle ball courts. A swimming pool. A splash pad. A playground with devices I wish we'd had when I was little. I loved watching the kids play, splash in the water. They are so cute. As Daddy likes to say, they're so small their legs are barely long enough to reach the ground. Fountain of wisdom, that father of mine. (Love ya, Daddy!)

Rob led us along the paved path until we reached a narrow dirt trail that headed up a small hill. We took it single file, and I admit I struggled a bit even on that modest incline. Must get more non-carnal exercise. The trail ended in a small clearing with a spectacular view of the park, the river and the town and campus stretched out beyond.

I was enchanted. I am so happy to be in this marvelous place. Getting an education. Meeting new, exciting people. I am just deeply, deeply in love with my life.

Megan winked at me and crouched down in front of Rob. She tugged his shorts and undies down his legs. His dick was flaccid, but she took it into her mouth and soon had him at full strength again. She sucked him slowly. She wrapped her arms around him and gently massaged his ass. She cast her gaze at me and nodded for me to join her.

I dropped down beside her. She popped Rob's dick out of her mouth and held it before me. I wrapped my lips around the tip. She cupped his balls in her hand. I coaxed his rod deeper into my mouth. I relaxed my throat muscles and accepted the head of his shaft in my throat. Megan cooed: "Good girl." I rocked my head back and forth, feeling his cock quiver between my lips.

Megan and I took turns sucking Rob's rod. He voiced his appreciation in grunts and groans. Megan announced that "the girls need some fresh air." She lifted her T-shirt over her head. I fondled her tits as she took Rob's cock back into her mouth. I followed suit and doffed my top.

I definitely could be a nudist. Given the right climate, of course. There's nothing like the feel of the wind, the sun on "private parts" that for some reason society has decreed we must keep covered. Look at the picture of Adam and Eve in Eden; weren't they naked and unashamed until they were led astray by some alleged "knowledge" of supposed right and supposed wrong? From a freakin' tree?

And, oh, sex outdoors. Can it be more fun else? Sucking Rob's dick while Megan and I aired out our tits was exhilarating. Megan surrendered his cock to me as he neared climax. I sucked him deep and hard. Megan grabbed his shaft, told me to open my mouth and wanked him to orgasm. Most of his cum hit the target, and I slurped it down. Some strands landed on my nose and cheek. Megan swabbed them up with Rob's cock and we licked it clean.

We relaxed for a bit. I whipped off my shorts to get the full effect of nudity in a semi-public space. But as the afternoon hours waned, we dressed and mounted our bikes for the return trip to Rob and Megan's apartment.

Rob cooked cheeseburgers and corn on the cob on the grill. He insists that cheeseburgers were a gift from the gods, "nearly equal to beautiful women." Megan teased. "So you'd pick us two over cheeseburgers?" He laughed. "I'd eat you ladies for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack. And then order a cheeseburger, medium. I'm greedy like that."

We enjoyed the meal. I got butter all over my fingers and chin trying to nibble the corn off the cob. Megan, bless her heart, licked it off. We crowded into the shower and put on clean shirts and shorts. They were taking me to a party at a professor's house a couple of miles outside of town. Megan said not to worry about the proper attire because "you won't have it on long."

The professor is named Agnes. She teaches computer science and lives in an old farmhouse with her sister, Laura, a certified financial planner at a small firm downtown. We attached tags to our mobile phones with our names or initials on them and left the devices in a basket on a bureau by the door. Megan said we could remove our clothes, fold them and put them on a bench opposite the bureau or hang items in the hall closet.

I was both nervous and thrilled to enter a house full of strangers butt naked. But, after Rob introduced us, Agnes took me in tow. She was young for a professor and certainly no staid, stale educator. She was shorter than me but with larger breasts and hips. She had a contagious smile.

Agnes led me around to introduce me to other guests. We stopped to admire two couples and one threesome that were already getting down and dirty. "I just love to watch people fuck," she said. "I don't know which of my tendencies is stronger -- voyeurism or exhibitionism. I just know I have these parties to satisfy both." She smiled and squeezed my hand. "And to get to know new people. Intimately."

One man standing at the dining room table, sampling some of the treats smiled at us as we approached.

"Sandy, meet my brother, Ted. He's the honored guest tonight."

"A pleasure," I said.

"Mine, I'm sure." Ted took my hand, raised it to his lips and kissed the back, just like in the movies. He eyed me all over and smiled approvingly.

"Ted's visiting this weekend from Colorado. He's studying environmental science," Agnes said. "He's going to get his Ph.D. and then save the planet from all those drill-baby-drill nincompoops."

"Well," Ted said, putting his arm around his sister's shoulders, "saving the planet all by myself might be a bit of a stretch. But I'm pretty sure I can snare that Ph.D."

"Sandy's studying ... what? Literature? History?"

"Both, right now," I said. "I'm just a freshman, only on campus a few weeks. I haven't decided on a major yet. But I'm leaning toward history. I have a professor who's stoking me ... I mean, my interest."

"I hope it isn't Jack Hunter," Agnes said.

"Uh, well, yes, it is. Why do you say that?"

She laughed. "All he can do is take your mind of your studies. There isn't a woman on campus, at least among the faculty, who doesn't want to get that glorious hunk in her bed. But he seems impossible to catch, just a dream to look at."

I tried to hide my joyful, victorious smile by looking down at my bare feet. "Well, then, I'll just concentrate on learning as much from him as I can."

Agnes said, "Why don't you two get to know each other a bit. I have to go see a man about a penis."

Ted pointed out a leather-covered chaise longue in the far corner of the large living room. He took my hand and led me to it. We sat close together and watched the other partygoers in the room. We chatted easily, putting me further at ease. He ran his fingers softly over my back, tracing circles and z's. I placed my hand on his thigh, walked it up and wrapped my fingers around his hard cock.

12