Greetings from Sandra No. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I kiss you?" That's right, Mom, while I held his dick in my hand, he actually asked permission to kiss me. I grinned broadly. "Please," I said. His kiss was soft, the kind of buss I imagine you get from someone who truly loves you. I admit it: I swooned. I lay back on the chaise, raised my arms to welcome him down to me. He shifted. He lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me again. Without asking! Scandalous!!

Ted slowly ran his fingers down my body, over my tits, my excited nipples, my heaving belly and finally to my vibrating cunt. He eased two fingers inside my snatch. I shuddered. His lips followed his hands, He kissed and sucked my nipples, nibbled my stomach. At last, he kissed my nether lips, and I jerked wildly with joy. I could feel him chuckling on my clit.

He clearly was in no hurry to leave my crotch. He licked, he flicked, he probed. He was enjoying getting me off. My whole body was electrically charged. Every nerve ending sizzled. My skin felt like it was on fire. I ran my fingers through his hair. I moaned my delight, jubilation. He grabbed my sides and shoved his tongue into my snatch. I cried out, "Oh, fuck, Ted, fuck, that feels so fucking good." I drenched his face with pussy juice as I came and came and came.

Ted didn't stop licking me until my body stopped jerking. Then he crawled up onto me. His cock slid easily into my dripping cunt. More waves of joy flowed through me even before he began bucking into me, gradually picking up the pace until he was pounding away at me. He watched my tits whirl around, my lips clamp together, my eyes slam shut. His pulsating cock as he filled my cunt with cum sent me over the edge once more.

He lay on top of me, our sweat-soaked bodies making sucking sounds that caused us to break out laughing.

"You, my dear, are one fantastic fuck," Ted said, looking deep into my eyes.

"Likewise, my good man. Likewise indeed."

We sat up. Ted grabbed a hand towel off one of the stacks that Agnes had placed around the house. I sat on it to sop up our fluids. He wrapped his arm around me. I wrapped my fingers around his slippery dick.

I saw Megan riding one man as he lay on his back on the floor and sucking another man's dick as he stood beside her. Rob was on the floor next to her, fucking a woman missionary style. Laura was on her hands and knees on the couch, a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.

"You're obviously okay watching your sisters fuck," I said.

"Gosh, yes. I like watching them almost as much as I like fucking them myself."

I looked at him quizzically. "You're serious, aren't you."

"Damn straight," he said, squeezing me closer to him. "After all, Agnes popped my cherry and Laura gave me my first blowjob." He laughed. "We're a very close, very loving family."

"Wow, I guess. I knew a kid in high school who claimed that he was fucking his sister. Nobody believed him."

"Maybe you should have," Ted said. "As the saying goes, 'Incest is best.' My experience validates that. Do you have a brother?"

"Yes, he's a high school senior. We're practically twins, born just eleven months apart, me in October, him in September. Our parents were smart, too, and held us out of school for a year because we're both fall babies. They say that's especially good for males. Chip will be eighteen next week. He'll cast his first votes in November. He's quite mature. And I think he's getting more than his fair share of pussy as it is."

"Then maybe you should try it." He grinned, kissed the top of my head. "If he's looking for great pussy, he doesn't have to venture any farther than his big sister's bedroom. Have you ever thought about fucking him?"

(Okay, Chip should cover his eyes now. Or maybe even leave the room -- hell, the house -- while you read this.)

"I've fantasized about it, yes," I admitted. "I tease him mercilessly about being an ugly runt, but he's actually fucking hot. We're lax about wearing clothing around the house, so I've watched with admiration as he's grown into quite a desirable man. A hunk. A stud. Solidly built and nicely hung. The girls he fucks are lucky bitches."

Ted laughed heartily. "Sounds like a match made in heaven. I say, go for it. I'll bet you'll both be overjoyed."

(You can call Chip back in now. Just don't tell him what I wrote there. He's too full of himself as it is.)

I was parched, so we went to the kitchen, where Agnes had a couple of coolers of ice-cold beer. On the way through the dining room, we saw her slouched in a chair, her legs spread and a man kneeling between her thighs, licking her pussy. Two other men stood at her sides. She held their cocks in her hands.

Ted and I shared a beer. We toasted our fortuitous meeting. He said he looked forward to coming back East for more visits, now that he had his sisters and me to entice him. I kissed him on the mouth, gently squeezed his cock.

A tall, handsome man with a short-cropped beard joined us. He and Ted bumped fists, gave each other an uninhibited, naked bro hug. "This is Sandy, the belle of my balls," Ted said. "Sandy, meet Oscar, Agnes's fiancé."

"Oh, wow, I didn't know she was engaged. I thought ..."

"What with the theme of the party and all, right?" Oscar said, chuckling. "I dropped to my knee a couple of millennia ago. She said 'yes' right away. But she has a few wild oats to sow yet, and I'm a patient man, so ..."

"Patient and as horny as she is," Ted said. "Sandy, this man gets laid so much by so many that he's the envy of lotharios the world over. Agnes brags about him. Laura swears he's among the best she's ever had."

Oscar shook off the praise. "Tall tales. Or, as someone once said, 'locker room talk,'" he said. "So tell me about your lovely self, Sandy," He slid beside me opposite Ted. He placed a hand on my shoulder. I lightly touched his ass. Ted left us. I gave Oscar the CliffsNotes version of my hopes, dreams and aspirations. He listened closely, offered some sound advice and encouragement. But, like a certain father I know, he questioned the long-range practicality of the two majors I was considering.

"What are you going to do, teach?" he said, making "teach" sound like "dig ditches" or "turn tricks." This from a man who teaches biology and is assistant football coach at the local high school and is betrothed to a college professor.

I laughed. "Yeah, I could teach. But if I taught history, I'd tell my students truths, not myths. When the founders said 'all men are created equal,' they meant all adult white male property owners. Teddy Roosevelt was a conservationist who killed animals for sport and craved armed combat. Woodrow Wilson was a progressive and a racist. Andrew Carnegie said men needed time off from work for leisure but insisted that the men in his steel mills work twelve hours per day, seven days per week so he could put his name on libraries and a concert hall.

"If I taught literature, my first goal would be to have students develop a love of reading. In 'Catch-22,' Joseph Heller wrote of one of his characters, 'He knew everything there was to know about literature, except how to enjoy it.' If a student told me she'd loved a novel and wanted to read more, I wouldn't give a shit if she didn't know how to annotate a book or diagram a sentence.

"What about you? Most of your students aren't going to become biologists, scientists, doctors. Would you be happier if they left your classroom full of wonder about the biological world or could merely dissect an earthworm or a frog?"

I stopped myself. I was on a rant. I looked up at Oscar hesitantly. Had my diatribe polluted the atmosphere?

He smiled. "I like you. You're smart. You say what you mean." He kissed me on the forehead.

I exhaled. I swung around in front of him. "With me, what you see is what you get."

He grinned. "That's what I've been hoping for." He glanced down. I followed his gaze. Uncharacteristically, I had not noticed that he had a raging hard-on. I usually keep closer tabs on such vital developments. I pressed against him, crushing his cock between us. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on the mouth.

"So, are you going to fuck me now?"

He hoisted me up onto the kitchen counter. He spread my legs, lifted my calves onto his shoulders. He was tall enough that his dick had a straight shot into my pussy.

I grasped the edge of the counter to brace myself. His gaze pierced my eyes the way his cock pierced my crotch. He drove deep inside me, crushing my clit with each stroke. I grinned up at him. He threw his head back and guffawed. We were united in lust.

Oscar pounded and pounded and pounded. He grunted. I giggled, moaned, squealed with joy. I shook all over. I crushed his hips between my legs. He grimaced, tensed all his muscles and spurted cum into my cunt. I came within seconds of his first blast.

He stayed inside me. We kissed. He humped his back so he could suck my nipples. I shoved my pelvis against him, not wanting him to vacate my snatch. He stayed hard. He soon began rocking back and forth again. His face showed grim determination. Mine showed extreme exhilaration.

"Oh, yes, Oscar," I cried. "Keep fucking me. I want to feel you come in me again."

Oscar drilled me harder and harder, much more ferociously than he had the first time. I relished it. I wanted nothing less than to be mauled by this strong, handsome man, fucking me with abandon on his fiancée's kitchen counter. "I'm coming, I'm coming," he hissed. I loved the throbbing of his dick in me as he shot another load of cum into my pussy.

When we recovered, he helped me off the counter. I stood on tiptoes and kissed him tenderly on the mouth. He squeezed my ass. We got more beer and wandered out into the dining room.

The man who had been eating Agnes now lay on his back on the floor with Agnes on top of him, his cock buried in her asshole. One of the men who had been at her side lay on top of her, his dick in her pussy. The third men knelt by her head, his shaft in her mouth.

On the other side of the table, Rob sat in a chair with a woman between his legs sucking his cock. Megan bent over beside him as a man fucked her from behind.

"Like I said," Oscar said, nodding toward Agnes, "lots of wild oats to sow."

We had our hands on each other's ass. I squeezed his buns. "You just sowed a bushel of them in me, thank you very much." He kissed the top of my head.

The three men pumped their cocks into Agnes's holes with gusto. She met their every thrust with equal vigor. I looked up at Oscar. He was beaming with pride. He saw me watching him. He raised his eyebrows, shrugged his shoulders. Whatcha gonna do?

The man fucking Agnes in the pussy pulled out, jerked his dick a few times and shot streams of cum up over her belly to her tits. The man with his dick in her mouth straightened up. She reached up and jerked him off onto her face. The man with his rod in her ass just kept nailing her until her came inside her.

I turned my attention to the other side of the table. Rob raised his hips and the woman sucking his cock swallowed his streams of cum. Megan bucked back against her man as he came in her cunt.

Oscar and I moved on to the living room. We sat on the couch -- he gave me another hand towel to catch the steady stream from my pussy -- with me next to Ted as he bounced another woman on his lap. She had his face buried between her tits, so he didn't see right away who was cuddling up beside him. I smiled up at the woman. She grinned back.

After he came, the four of us chatted for a while, surprisingly about almost everything except sex -- books, music, movies, current affairs. The people at the orgy clearly had brains and interests beyond fucking. Though, of course, they just as clearly really loved fucking. They were my kind of people. I was overjoyed that Rob and Megan had brought me with them.

We left shortly after midnight. On the way back to their apartment, Megan sat sideways on her knees in the front passenger seat and sucked Rob off. He came just as he pulled to a stop in front of their building.

We were exhausted, so we quickly discarded our meager clothing and fell into a three-way spoon on Rob's bed. Megan called dibs on the middle. I fell asleep, happy and content, with her arms around me and Rob's hand resting on my shoulder.

WELL, IT'S GETTING late and this report is becoming too long. I'll just wrap up by saying that I sat on Rob's lap at breakfast this morning for a final fuck before I rode my new bike back to the dorm. And I guess I'll save for later a description of the Friday night that Penny and I spent at our favorite frat house with Carl, Ben, Willy, Jack and a couple other brothers. One could ask how I was so frisky on Saturday after that night with the boys, but that would just indicate that one has not been paying attention.

So I'll sign off for now. I have early classes tomorrow. I've worked hard this afternoon and I'm ready for them. Now, I need some rest. But Penny is lying naked on her bed, her nose in a book and a finger in her pussy, so I might treat myself to a savory taste of beaver before I turn in.

I'll try to write again next week. Until then, I remain your sweet, loving little girl,

Sandra

P.S. Alert Chip that beating off every hour on the hour risks making his right arm stronger than his left, which could fuck up his jump shot. He'll have to go cold turkey, become an ambidextrous masturbator or find some gullible girl to put a bag over his head, hold her nose and let him stick his teeny weenie in her cooch. Just more sage advice from his wise big sister.

12