Greg and Allie 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert Silverman, Mom's attorney, was one of the last to see us. He handed me a card and reminded us to stop by his office first thing Monday morning.

"I'm usually there at 8:00 in the morning," he said.

"Thanks," I said. "We'll be there."

Allie and I waited until everyone else had left, then went home, where we finished up the meatloaf and spent another evening on the couch watching television. We both agreed to watch something that would make us laugh and take our minds off the funeral, so we watched an old Bill Murray comedy. After the movie was over, we headed to bed.

The next morning, we had breakfast and I went back to my room to take a shower and get dressed. I thought about spending the day relaxing, perhaps going through the loft to see what might need to be done there.

After my shower, I dried myself off, then wrapped the towel around my waist and went into my room to get dressed. As I stood at my dresser, I heard a wolf whistle from the door to my room. Surprised, I turned around and saw Allie, completely naked, standing in the doorway, her hands on the door jamb over her head, her delicate feet spread shoulder width. Her pussy was shaved bare and I could see her lips slightly protruding.

"Good God, girl," I exclaimed. "Go put some clothes on, willya?"

"Why?" she said. "I'm a big girl. I like being naked. What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"Well yeah," I stammered. "But..."

"But what?" she asked. I took in her body and my manhood began to respond. I couldn't help it. It had been a long time since I had gotten laid, and here was my sister, shamelessly naked, walking into my room. It didn't help that she was quite possibly the sexiest and most beautiful woman I had ever seen. "We're brother and sister? Is that what you were going to say?"

"Well, yeah," I said. She chuckled as she approached me.

"So, now that you've seen mine, maybe you can show me yours," she said with a wicked smile, running her hands over her B-cup breasts. "I hope you like that I keep my pussy shaved. I had a feeling you might, and I certainly love the way it feels."

"But... but," I stammered, not certain how to deal with this situation. By now, she was right in front of me.

"C'mon," she said. "Let me have a peek, please? You haven't got anything I haven't seen before. I'm a nurse, remember? I've seen all kinds of cocks. Big ones, little one, fat ones, skinny ones. Even micro-dicks. So, what kind of a dick do you have? Hmmm?" She was teasing me now and I had a feeling I knew what was coming next. I held on to my towel as tight as I could, but it didn't work.

Quick as a flash, she reached out with her hands and began tickling me. That's the problem with trying to deal with someone who knew how to get the best of you in a tickle-fight. Before I knew it, she had the towel out of my hands and had tossed it on the bed.

"Oh my," she said, looking at my hardening cock. "Maybe I spoke too soon. I don't think I've ever seen a cock as perfect as this one. It's so nice and big and warm," she added, taking it in her hand. "Can I have a taste? Please? Just one little taste? I'll let you taste me if you want." She put one finger to my lips and I could smell her arousal as she worked her finger into my mouth.

She began stroking my cock, gently, making it grow even bigger and harder. I knew if this didn't stop soon, I would end up ejaculating all over her hand. Her eyes grew wide as did her smile. She leaned in even closer to me and pressed her bare flesh against mine.

"Oh my God," I moaned as she stroked my hardening cock.

"You like that, sweetie?" she asked. "Maybe you'd like to stick this monster inside my wet little pussy." She guided me between her legs and I could feel her moisture as she slid herself along the length of my cock. "Wouldn't you just love to fuck your sister's pussy right now?"

"Allie," I started to protest, but she cut me off.

"No, no," she said. "I'm not letting you go. I know you'd love to stick your big cock inside me and fuck me full of your cum, wouldn't you? Admit it."

"Allie, please, this isn't right," I said. She stopped and looked at me with a slight smile.

"Because we're brother and sister?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked in response.

"Well, yeah," I said. She stepped back and beckoned me to follow her with her finger. I grabbed the towel off my bed and wrapped it around me, then followed her into the master bedroom. She opened one of Mom's dresser drawers and pulled out a large manila envelope.

"Maybe you should take a look at this," she said, handing me the envelope. I looked at it and saw it was addressed to me in Mom's handwriting. I opened the envelope and saw some folded documents along with a DVD.

The first document I saw was a birth certificate for one Allison Marie Smith -- Allie. Her parents were listed as Marcus and Freida Smith, not Irwin and Georgina. What the hell, I asked myself. The next document I pulled out showed that Irwin and Georgina Smith -- my parents -- had become Allie's legal guardians about ten months after her birth. Attached to that was a notarized letter of consent signed by both couples.

Another document showed DNA test results proving that Allie and I were not related by blood. There were also some photographs. One of them showed a sandy-haired man with a blonde woman holding a young baby. The woman had an uncanny resemblance to Allie. I looked on the back and saw an inscription -- Marcus, Freida and Allison. Another photo showed the same couple with my parents, apparently while they were on vacation.

Then I saw an old newspaper article. According to the article, Marcus and Freida were shot and killed in a random drive-by shooting. The shooters were never found.

"What's the meaning of all this?" I asked Allie. She sat on the bed and patted the space next to her.

"Sit down and I'll explain," she said. I sat and waited for her explanation.

"Mom explains this in the video on the DVD in that package, but here it is in a nutshell. I am the daughter of Marcus and Freida Smith," she began. "They and your birth parents were long-time friends and made an agreement to care for the child of the other couple should something ever happen. My birth parents were killed in a random drive-by shooting when I was just six months old. Your birth parents took me in, filed for and got legal guardianship of me and raised me as their own.

"As far as you or anyone else knew, I was their child -- your younger sister. They raised me, loved and cared for me just as if they had brought me into the world themselves. According to the agreement they signed, I was not adopted. They wanted to make sure that when the time came, I would get my full inheritance plus whatever interest might accrue over the years. From what Mom told me, I think they also anticipated the possibility that you and I might develop a relationship with each other.

"I was never aware of any of this until after I turned 18, when the guardianship legally ended. That was something else they each agreed to. By then, you were already in the service. By the time I graduated from high school, that inheritance had grown considerably. That's what paid for my college and I used it to buy my condo. Trust me, I don't have to work if I don't want to," she said.

"And you've known about this for what, four or five years now?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked her.

"Mom wanted to tell you herself," Allie said. "She wasn't quite sure how to do it, I think, partly because of the way I reacted when they first told me. Then Dad was killed and you were overseas. It just never happened."

"It must've been hard on you to learn all this," I said.

"It was. Imagine, going through life with a functioning family and suddenly learning your parents aren't really your parents and your big brother really isn't your big brother," she said. "I was hurt. Devastated. I felt like I was all alone in the world. My whole life was a lie. Mom and Dad -- and yes, I think of them as my parents since they're the only parents I've ever known -- were very patient and loving. God knows they had to be to put up with what I did.

"They let me stew, yell, scream, cry, whatever it took to get it out of my system. When I finally got coherent, they patiently explained everything to me. I went through several months of counseling and finally came to terms with it," she said.

"So that's why you asked me if I could fall in love with you if we weren't brother and sister?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Mom and Dad were actually pretty smart when they raised us. I grew up loving and respecting you. You were my big brother -- my ideal man. After I finally accepted all this, it just came together for me. I realized I had been in love with you my whole life."

"Was Mom aware of all this?" I asked.

"Yes," Allie said. "We've had a lot of very frank discussions about it over the years. I've learned a lot from her, and not just how to cook." She laughed before continuing. "Some of the stories she told me about her and Dad were pretty hot, let me tell you." I laughed at that.

"Yeah, they always seemed very happy together," I said.

"Yes, they were," she said. "And she shared a lot of her secrets with me."

"And this, running around naked and all, is this for real?" I asked.

"Yes, it is," she said. "I've always been something of an exhibitionist."

"What about that stuff you said in my room? Where did that come from?" I asked.

"That was just me being naughty," she said. "I hope you don't mind. I thought it was kinda exciting."

"Well, you sure had me going for a while," I said.

"I just hope you don't hate me for what I did, coming on to you like that," she said. "It's been a few years since I've been with a man, and when I saw you I just couldn't help myself." I put an arm around her and held her close to me.

"I've known you and loved you my whole life, Allie," I said. "I could never hate you." Tears fell from her eyes as she kissed me.

"I love you more than you'll ever know, Greg," she said.

"I love you, too, my dear sweet Allie," I said, kissing her back. This time, it felt so right.

"Listen, why don't you go watch Mom's video now," she said. "I'll be right outside. We can talk more when you're finished. Or do other things, if you want." I nodded my head.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," I said. Then it hit me what she said. "Wait, you're going out back like this?" She smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "It's okay. No one will see. What do you think the privacy fencing and tall trees were put in for?" I looked at her, shocked. She laughed. "That was Mom's idea. She had Dad do that years ago."

"Oh my God," I said, chuckling. "You're gonna have to tell me about that some day."

"I will," she said, standing up. I followed suit and went into my room with the envelope. Allie went downstairs and into the back yard. I pulled out the DVD, put it into my laptop and started the video. I nearly broke down when I saw my mother's face. She didn't look well at all, and I knew she was extremely weak from the cancer.

"Greg, my beautiful boy," she said with a smile. "I had hoped to talk to you before, well, you know. First off, I want to apologize for not being there to help you with your business. I know you'll do well. You're so much like your father it isn't even funny.

"Second, I can't tell you how proud I am of you. You've grown into a wonderful man, and I know your father would be proud of you as well. But that's not the reason for this video.

"I want to start by apologizing to you. Your father and I kept something from you all these years -- something very important. I know we probably should have told you sooner, but, well, we didn't know how you would react.

"The truth is, son, Allie is not your sister. As you can see from the paperwork in the envelope I left for you, she is the daughter of Marc and Freida Smith, two very dear friends of ours. Your father and Marc served together in the Army and went to school together. Marc was the best man at our wedding and your father was the best man at his.

"We developed a close friendship over the years and one day after Allie was born, the topic of our children came up. We all wondered what would become of you guys if something bad ever happened to us. Like your father and I, both Marc and Freida were only children. None of us wanted to see you taken into foster care, so we came to an agreement. Simply put, if anything ever happened to one set of parents, the other would accept guardianship of the surviving child.

"Since we were Allie's godparents, and they were yours, it was an easy decision to make. We worked with Albert Silverman, our lawyer, and came up with a contract that spelled out what we would do. None of us ever thought anything would ever happen, but I guess the old saying is true -- man plans and God laughs.

"One night, Marc and Freida were out on a date. Allie was at home with a babysitter. We would've taken her that night, but we were returning from a job site after picking you up from day care. As they left the club, they were struck by gunfire and killed. We were devastated. Then we remembered the contract and contacted Albert, who made sure we got custody of Allie. Then he filed for the guardianship and the rest is history. I won't bore you with the details, since all the paperwork is in the envelope.

"I'll never forget the first day we brought her home. You were just a toddler then. We introduced her to you as your new baby sister. You smiled so big and gave her a big hug. I knew then we had done the right thing.

"You know, your father and I always wanted a second child. I had a very difficult time when you were born, though, and had to have my tubes tied. We thought we would never have another child, but when Allie came along, everything changed. She was our special gift. And it was such a joy to see the two of you grow up together.

"You're probably wondering why we never adopted her. We talked about it, but we had made an agreement with Marc and Freida and you know how I feel about agreements. The way things turned out, I'm kinda glad we didn't.

"You see, Greg, Allie loves you with all her heart. She loves you the same way I loved your father for all those years. I've seen the way you two are together, the way you interact with each other. Call it a mother's intuition, but I think if you look deep inside, you'll find that you love her the same way.

"I would never presume to tell you what to do in matters of the heart, son. I just want you to think about something. True love -- the kind your father and I had for each other -- is something that a lot of people never really experience. When it comes along, you need to grab onto it with both hands and hold onto it as tight as you possibly can.

"You remind me so much of your father at your age and I know you'll do the right thing. Please don't cry for me, son. I had a wonderful life. I got to spend a lot of it with my true soul mate and I got to raise two wonderful children. I just want the two of you to be happy. I love you, son."

With that, she blew a kiss to the camera and the video faded to black. I wiped the tears from my eyes and considered her words carefully. So many things made sense to me now. I went through the papers in the envelope, did some searches on the web and realized that she and Allie were telling the truth. Putting everything away, I searched my own heart and realized that Mom was right.

Yes, I did love Allie. Not just the way a brother loves a sister, but the way a man should love a woman. I looked out the window and saw her in the back yard. Laying on a blanket with two pillows, she was positioned so that I had a clear view of her. Her legs were spread wide and her fingers were deep inside her. I had never seen anything so sexy in my entire life. I felt my manhood stir and made my decision.

I went out back, my towel still wrapped around my waist. I could hear Allie moan as I approached her. When I reached her, she looked at me through glazed eyes. I dropped the towel and stood before her, naked, my cock now fully hard. She stopped what she was doing and smiled at me. She got on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her delicate hands, gently stroking it.

"Is this really for me?" she asked, looking up at me. I nodded my head.

"If you want it, yes," I said. She smiled and took my whole cock in her mouth, gently sucking as she massaged my balls. I gasped as she sucked and heard her moan as she loved me with her mouth. I had received blowjobs before, but nothing like this.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I told her after just a couple minutes. She worked faster and then it happened -- I exploded in her mouth, filling her with semen. She continued sucking me as I shot off a couple more times in her mouth. When she finished, she licked my cock clean and pulled me down on the blanket with her.

"I've always wanted to do that," she said, taking a drink of water from a bottle next to the blanket. I kissed her and gently pushed her back on the blanket.

"My turn," I said. Her eyes grew wide as I spread her legs and positioned a pillow under her ass. I looked down and saw her wet shaved pussy open before me. "I hope you like to have your pussy eaten out," I said. She smiled, licked her lips and spread her legs as far as she could.

"You really want to?" she asked, spreading her lower lips with her hands.

"God, yes," I said. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen, you know that?"

"Really?" she asked. I nodded my head. "Then you should know that I tend to squirt a bit. Are you okay with that?" she asked, rubbing her pussy. I smiled at her.

"More than okay," I said. I positioned myself between her legs and worked my tongue up and down her slit, then flicked her clit with my tongue. She moaned out loud and wrapped her legs around me. I worked on her, savoring her warm depths and ran my tongue s far as I could inside her.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned. "Do it, baby. Eat me out. Don't ever stop." I kept working on her with my tongue as she bucked herself against my face. After a few minutes, she tensed up and I knew her orgasm would soon follow. She cried out as she climaxed and her juices soaked my face, but I kept going, driven with desire to give her the orgasm of her life.

When her orgasm stopped, she grabbed my head and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply. Our tongues wrestled as we kissed.

"That was wonderful," she said. "I love tasting my pussy on your face, you know that?"

"We're just getting started," I said. Her eyes lit up even more as she looked in my face. I positioned my cock at the entrance of her smooth pussy and rubbed it along her slit.

"You really want to fuck me right here in the back yard?" she asked.

"More than anything else," I said.

"Then do it," she declared. "Put that that monster inside me and fuck me to your heart's content. Make me your woman right here in front of God and everybody. Don't worry about getting me pregnant. I'm on the pill." I slowly pushed into her and gasped as I felt her warm wetness take in. She moaned as I worked my way into her.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," I moaned. "So warm, so wet and so tight. I could stay like this forever."

"Me too, baby," she said, wrapping her arms and legs around me. "Do it. Fuck me." I began thrusting inside her, reveling at how she felt.

"Ohh, ohh, ahh, yes, yes," she grunted as I thrust into her. I grunted along with her as we did the horizontal dance of love there in the back yard. I had never felt anything as good as this in my entire life and I never wanted it to stop.

"I'm getting ready to cum again," I told her after we had been at it for a while.