Greg and Allie 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So am I," she moaned. "Do it, lover. Cum inside my pussy. Please. Fill me up with your hot cum." Then it happened. I felt her tense up as I ejaculated inside her. Her pussy milked my cock, and I could feel her squirt yet again. That caused me to cum inside her a second time.

We laid on the blanket in each other's arms for a while, catching our breath. My cock eventually slid out of her and I rolled off, laying next to her. We studied each other's faces for a few minutes before speaking.

"That was the most incredible experience of my life," she said.

"Me too," I said.

"So you're not worried about the whole incest thing now?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No, I'm not," I told her. "Now that I know we're not really related."

"Did you mean what you said earlier? That you could stay like this forever?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "What about you?"

"Most definitely," she said. "What made you decide to do this?"

"Something Mom said," I told her. "About true love. Grabbing onto it when it comes and holding onto it for dear life." Allie smiled and kissed me.

"So you admit you really do love me? As a woman?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"I do," I said. "What about you?"

"Oh Greg, you silly man," she said. "I've been in love with you for years. I want us to have what Mom and Dad had. And I promise I'll be your woman, and ONLY your woman for as long as you'll have me."

"That could be a long time," I said.

"It damn well better be," she said. "Because I plan on growing old with you."

"What do you think Mom would say if she knew what we just did?" I asked. She chuckled at that.

"She'd say we picked a good spot," she said. I looked at her, surprised.

"You mean," I began. Allie laughed and nodded her head.

"Yup," she said. "Right here with Dad. In fact, she said this is where you were conceived. That was before the privacy fence and the trees." I shook my head.

"Now that's just too much information," I said. She laughed and laid back on the blanket. I laid back as well and put my arm arm around her. She snuggled up to me, running one of her bare feet up and down my leg. It felt so good to relax here with her.

"I love you so much, Greg," she said after a few moments.

"I love you too, Allie," I said. We kissed, holding each other tight.

"You know, Allie," I said after a while. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship," I told her, paraphrasing the famous line from "Casablanca."

"I think you're right, my dear," she said quietly.

...

The beginning...