Greg and Joni - Family

Story Info
Jimmie becomes "family" to Greg and Joni.
6.5k words
4.55
4.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(note - this picks up immediately from Greg and Joni... if you have not read that story, you should before reading this one.)

I slept alone in my own bed last night. I felt humiliated by being exposed to Candace even though Greg and Joni had spoken of exposing me. I lay in bed and think about coming home from my daughters after telling her of my cuckold relationship to be ambushed. And the more I think about the night before, the more I can feel the pressure in my small cage. I can feel myself growing aroused by thoughts of the night just passed. I'm so happy they both had to go to work early - I know I would have been upset earlier but by the time my feet hit the floor, I feel relaxed and curious about the future with my family.

I'm surprised seeing the truck and bike in the garage when I get home. I had thought Joni was working late tonight. I have been shopping for groceries including the meat for dinner. Slipping inside the backdoor, I remove my shoes, shorts and t-shirt. The Spring has turned warm at least for this week. I had been a bit self-conscious about wearing the cage with just shorts but one look in the mirror told me no one would know. I nearly have the groceries put away before I hear Joni moaning from upstairs. I guess dinner will wait so I put the chicken in the fridge.

With each step up the stairs, I hear Joni moaning each time I'm sure Greg pumps his cock into her. Slipping into their bedroom, I take a seat in my chair near the foot of the bed. Greg is on his back and Joni is riding him cowgirl style moving up and down his shaft in a very steady rhythm. Finally Joni turns her face towards me, "hello Jimmie ... did you get all the groceries?" Even after the passed months, I'm still amazed how easily they can switch from fucking to casual conversation without missing a beat. I look at her straight back with her cheeks pressing down on Greg's upper thighs.

"Yes, Mistress ... I put the chicken in the fridge - it sounded like dinner would be delayed." Greg's hands press over her thighs as I speak of chicken. She beckons me to move between Greg's outstretched legs so that my face is just behind her ass. I watch her slowly lift up ... just before she lifts off completely, Greg lets a low groan knowing ... and his cock flops from her cunt and slaps his groin. I move a little higher and take his cock in my mouth. My lips close around his head then his shaft as I take most of him. The taste is pure pussy mixed with musk. The entire time, Joni leans forward playing with his hairy chest and pink nipples with her ass and cunt occasionally resting on the back of my head.

"My asshole, Jimmie," is all she says as she pushes me off Greg's cock. I move back and her cunt envelops his now spit covered cock. I press my tongue to her asshole and begin licking her as she returns to riding her man. I know I am leaking through the flat cage but there is no other obvious evidence of my arousal. Eventually she pushes me away and rides Greg hard and fast. Her cries tell me she is cumming as I lay between Greg's legs watching. Greg follows Joni and cums in her cunt then her body slows. Rolling off him, she spreads her thighs "Clean me out, Jimmie."

Greedy, Hungry ... I move between Joni's legs and press my mouth to her cunt. I would love nothing more than to give her head and get her off but Greg has taken care of that for her. I can feel Greg roll off the bed and saying he'll go down and get dinner started. My short beard presses between her thighs as my tongue licks hard between her labia. Joni grabs her phone and begins flipping through mail and social media as if I'm not where I am. I suck and lick - tasting both Greg's semen and her honey, by now their individual tastes are etched on my tongue.

Fifteen minutes later, I'm in the kitchen setting the table and pouring wine. Even with chicken, it's still red wine - neither is a fan of white. I'm not either but obvious my voice is not often necessary for household decisions. I slip on my shorts and try to deliver the wine and join Greg outside while he finishes grilling the chicken. Joni decides it's just a panty evening.

"We know last night was very hard for you, Jimmie." Joni is speaking as we dine on the chicken with rice and a salad that I prepared. "You handled yourself well and we really appreciate that you did. And today, it seems you have had time to think on it and are at peace." She reaches out and touches my hand to express her love and gratitude. I tell them both that I was upset when I went to bed but thankfully had the time this morning to put it all right in my mind. That they both knew what was best for the three of us. We eventually watch a movie then I join them both in bed for cuddling as the day ends.

###

"Oh Jimmie ... Candace called today to tell me she has new styles at the boutique that I must see! Do be a dear and drive me." It's been barely a week since Candace saw me with Greg and I know my cheeks must be red with embarrassment. If I'm not sure, the grin on Joni's face tells me it's true. It's just before 5 when we arrive and the last customer passes us on the walk to the street. Candace and Joni hug before Candace flips the open sign to closed. And locks the door.

"Hello Jimmie," saying as she presses her tits into my chest with a hug that I didn't expect but very much appreciate. She leads me away from the door then turns her attention to Joni and the new styles. I find myself wandering around the boutique looking at the various items for sale. With a few items on hangers, Joni asks me to join her in the changing room and offer my opinions. She has said many times my taste in clothes is much more discerning than Greg's. Ironic since I spent much of my days naked.

Joni tries on four different blouses and three skirts before deciding on two skirts and one blouse. I assist her with each and offer my opinions. Just when I think our shopping is finished, Candace walks up with two matching pairs of bra and panty asking about these? I note the bra is not Joni's size and look at her with a confused look. "They are for you, Jimmie? For when we all go out in the evening." My hands start to tremble as I look at her then at Candace holding the sets then back to Joni.

Joni slips past me as Candace pushes them into my hands. "We'll wait out here Jimmie but we want to see how you look. They are the same size - you'll only have to put on one pair. Now be quick, Greg should be home by now and waiting for us for dinner." This was all new to me. And unexpected to say the least. And once more, Candace is here. I close the curtain and slip off my shorts and polo shirt. I'm naked and caged. I slip the panty up my legs and pull it over the cage and my balls. Looking in the mirror, I can see the outline of the flat cage but it's not as obvious as I'd expect. And then I fumble with the bra but pull it over my smooth chest. Somehow Joni knows and she pulls the curtain back just as I get the bra settled. And Candace is admiring me too.

Joni decides I will wear the pale blue set home and has Candace place the yellow set in the bag with her purchases. I say very little on the short drive home but can feel myself fidgeting as I drive. The bra ... I've never worn anything close to a bra so it feels odd around my chest. Joni ignores my fidgeting and talks about her purchases and how much she likes Candace. I close the back door and slip off my shirt and shorts. I begin to remove the bra when Joni stops me, "oh no, Greg wants to see what you got."

Greg is sitting naked downstairs with a tumbler of Bourbon and a soft cock. He turns and smiles seeing me in the bra and panty and motions to the big screen. He's watching porn. One is a male and one is an obvious transvestite giving head. Then he pats to his lap as Joni sweeps upstairs saying she's taking a shower before dinner. I move in front of him and sink to my knees. "You look very pretty, cocksucker." For the first time in bra and panty, I take his cock in my mouth and can soon feel him getting hard. "That tranny on screen isn't very passable ... and you surely aren't Jimmie. But damn, you give good head." I push down and feel him now erect in my mouth. I begin to bob up and down and soon his cum is filling my throat.

Only then do I learn we are going to dinner at the local bbq joint and I'm to wear my new set. I can feel my dick pressing helplessly against the steel. I'm terrified and excited beyond belief. Joni allows me to wear jeans and a button shirt that is just a bit darker than the pale blue bra and fits loosely on my shoulders. Our number for service is called just as Nic and Candace walk into the joint. Of course, Greg calls them over to our table as I'm getting the food. Nic is still in uniform and says he's working a split shift. He has a couple hours so figured he'd call Candace. And what a surprise it is to see us. Or is it?

I move to sit next to Joni as Nic and Candace take the seats opposite us on the picnic style benches. Throughout the meal, Candace teases me about my bra with subtle movements of her hands as she fiddles with her own bra straps or brushing hand over her ample breasts. Nic, thankfully, seems oblivious to anything that happens. He's focused on devouring a rack of delicious ribs. I feel as if I'm leaking through my panty and jeans. Finally, my hand drops into my lap and brushes my groin. I shudder feeling the wetness and wondering if my shirt will be long enough to cover it when we leave.

###

It's Saturday in June and though it's nearly 11am, I have not seen or heard Joni today. Greg said she received an early morning text about some troubles at work and she's been gone since before six. He and I have been doing some yard work and nearly finished when he receives a text. He tells me we need to finish up quickly then shower. The suddenness is odd but it's only my place to follow directions.

Greg fastens my wrists then ankles to the large wooden cross. I am facing the cross today with my backside exposed to the dungeon, Greg and Mistress. It has been nearly three weeks since we've been down here and honestly I break out in a sweat every time as we descend the stairs. Greg too is nude today and he takes his time cuffing my wrists while pressing his body against my backside. I can feel his furry chest and semi-hard cock against me but then he pulls away to cuff my ankles. It's only then I hear the booted feet of Mistress Joni enter the dungeon and close the door.

"I am in a foul mood cocksucker," Mistress announces as she crosses the dungeon to the large wooden cabinet "and you and Greg have the misfortune of being the one's to improve it." I can feel myself begin to sweat from the pits and between my asscheeks. I had thought it odd that Greg had put my neck in a posture collar and now I knew why. And I can not even turn my head to see Mistress - I can only hear her voice. The silence is soon broken by the snap of tails striking Greg's back. He is standing beside the horse with his hands across the center beam. Mistress gives him five harsh strikes to mark his back.

And then I feel her wrath. It takes only three strikes of my thighs and buttocks until I cry out in pain. The wrath halts momentarily and then Mistress forces a heavily padded leather bit into my jaws and secures it behind my head. And then I feel five then five more blows with the tails to my upper thighs and ass. I am panting and groaning into the leather bit with each strike before she halts. Then I hear Greg cry out as Mistress has swapped the tails for the leather tawse. The wide leather paints Greg's ass red. Today is the first time in the dungeon I've heard Greg express pain.

Sweat is dripping from my brow and running rivulets down each side from my armpits. My asshole puckers and my penis drips in the flat cage. Across my shoulder blades and either side of my spine I feel the tawse strike with no mercy. I try to writhe and move but there is no protecting my naked skin from Mistress. Then it's my firm calves that are bruised and welted. I am thankful for my regular gym sessions but the reduced fat content has made each strike feel more painful. I hear five more strikes to Greg then Mistress tells him to go to the sink and wash - she is done with him.

I now feel Mistress' hands push over my back and buttocks and thighs. I jump with each touch as my skin feels raw and sore. Soft nipples press my back as Mistress runs her hands along my outstretched arm as if she will fuck me on the cross. I feel her smooth mound on my aching buttocks as her body clings to me. The sheer act of touch causing pain. When I don't feel her, I try to turn my head to the sound of her heeled boots on the concrete but the posture collar won't allow. I beg for mercy when I feel the two prongs press my left thigh. I have only been subjected to the electric prod once and I hated it. Mistress zaps my left inner thigh and my whole body jerks in pain. Mistress zaps my right inner thigh and I scream. Then I feel the prod put between my legs and against my balls. My heart nearly stops.

I can hear whispered voices behind me even as the two metal prongs stay pressed to my scrotum. I can only hope it is Greg speaking on my behalf. "Shut the fuck up! This is my dungeon and if you are not careful, you will once more learn that lesson." I have never heard Mistress raise her voice and now my entire body is shaking in nervous energy. Then she hit the button and the worst pain I have ever felt jolted my body. I scream for mercy as the zap rips through my balls and causes me to urinate on the cross. My whole body shakes and tears run down my cheeks as I feel urine running down my thighs.

Boots and bare feet cross the concrete. The light goes out and the door to the dungeon closes. I am alone in the dark and my entire body aches. And I am still mounted to the cross.

It is nearly 90 minutes before I hear the dungeon door open and the light turned on to illuminate. I have drifted somewhere between unconscious and incoherent when I hear Greg's voice. He speaks softly and apologetically as he removes the collar from neck and the bit from my jaw. Then Greg removes the cuffs on ankles and finally my wrists. He half catches me as I slump against him. "I am sorry cocksucker but I need to get you upstairs. Mistress, er Joni ... wants your tongue in her cunt. I showered then I fucked her to three orgasms." I spoke softly as we climbed the stairs from the dungeon then the stairs leading to the bedroom.

Even though her fury had subsided, her cruelty was not satisfied. I start to crawl between her legs when she forces me to roll over on my backside. Every bruise and welt and hint of broken skin is invigorated and I moan in agony. My moan is silenced as she mounts my face. I opened my jaws with her anus over my nose and her steamy cunt begins to drip onto my tongue. "Tongue, get it all out - use your tongue, cocksucker" and I begin to lick and lap at her smooth cunt until she is satisfied. She slides off my face and tells Greg to help me to the tub.

###

Nearly a week passed before I was any use to either Greg or Joni. For three days my body ached just to move from the bed to the bathroom and back. Joni was kind enough to offer an apology for her rage but I waved her off by saying I knew what I had agreed to when they asked me to be in their family. On Friday, I decide I can move well enough to get the groceries and stop at the post office. Patricia is more than happy to slide the box across the counter, adding "oh another package for Ms. Joni I see. Do tell your landlords I say hello." I can feel the heat in my cheeks but I am polite and tell her I will. I recognize the nondescript return address and take a deep breath.

The package sat on the edge of the counter all afternoon and not a word was said. "Let's grab some chicken and go out by the lake for dinner," Greg suggests as he walks in from work. "It's beautiful outside and I bet the sunset over the water will be stunning." Joni made a suggestion about what I should wear and even though I felt uncomfortable, of course I slip on what she said. I am wearing female workout gear - a dark sports bra and matching panties with just a skimpy pair of shorts to cover them. Greg rolls down the backseat window as we wait at the drive-thru - knowing I will squirm with worry that someone will notice and care. Silly but he's right and I do squirm until we are back on the road.

A twenty minute drive has us bouncing down a dirt road into the woods with a view of the lake. Greg tells me I can leave my boots on but to remove my shorts. Dinner of fried chicken and beer - in my underwear. And then we close up the tailgate and go for a walk around the lake. I feel so nervous and exposed as we walk. The sunset on the lake is stunning but I can barely see it as i'm constantly looking around for anyone that might see me. I had not even noticed that Joni wore my key around her neck or that she had slipped the package into the rucksack on Greg's back.

Fifteen minutes into the hike, Greg stops behind some large boulders. He passes around the bottle of water then slips the package from his pack. "Pull your panties down, cocksucker ... Joni has something for you." I look around startled by the request then roll the cotton sports panty over my hips. Joni takes the key from her neck and unlocks me. My dick is soft and small as I've not been really free for weeks. She holds up my new cage. "It's a flat cage, cocksucker," Greg speaking as he looks at it for the first time. "That thing is useless anyway so we figured we would just make it disappear." And then Joni bends down before me as if she will blow me. I let myself think it for just a few moments before she maneuvers it into place without having to remove my current ring.

The lock clicks and I look down. Even with my recently developed abs, I can barely see the cage that now hides my dick. The only bulge is my scrotum. Joni pulls my cotton panty up then smooths her hand over me. "Fuck Jimmie ... I think you are as smooth as me ... we can compare camel toes!" First they made me a cuckold and now they are emasculating me with the female undies and this cage that effectively eliminates my penis. Joni gives me a warm embrace and rubs her cunt against the cage. When she steps back, Greg reaches over and pinches the nipple poking through my sports bra.

The backdoor barely closes when Greg pushes me forward to the kitchen table. I reach out with both hands to catch myself from falling and I feel Greg pulling at the back of my cotton panty. I had only had time to pull off my shorts. Joni turns, she had walked in first, and sees Greg behind me with my torso sprawled over the kitchen table. Grabbing the ever present lube from the counter, she walks past me and presses her mouth to Greg's. I can hear them kissing wetly even as his finger plays with my exposed asshole. The lube feels cold as Joni smears it. Her hand stroking her man as they french in the kitchen with me laid out.

It's Joni's hand that guides Greg's head to my hole. I can catch reflections in the window to watch as her hand strokes his cock then lines me up for him. He has pulled off her top and her pale skin presses his hairy chest and belly and I begin to squirm. The new cage makes any forward movement of my cock feel impossible even though Greg taking me this way turns me on terribly. And then he begins to fuck me. Joni slips from between us and lets go of his cock. Greg thrusts and I only moan. By now, I love how he feels when he first penetrates. Joni walks along side me and the table as Greg begins to fuck.

She slips off her shorts and thong and stands in front of the table. So I can see her. So Greg can see her. Her small breasts topped by hard pink nipples stand proud. Her hand pushes down her belly and runs fingers through her neatly trimmed fire ginger pubes. She rubs herself as ... Greg fucks. My hole stretching to his girth and each thrust causes me to moan a little more for them. Joni rarely watches us fuck and I can tell by her smell that she is finding it very much to her liking. Her fingers press and spread, showing me her pink as Greg plows.

12