Greg and Joni - Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's riding hard over my prostate and the smell of Joni's pussy so close to my face has me squirming with excitement. I begin to shake and cry out when he forces a sissygasm to rock my world this evening. The flat cage holding my dick in place and the little squirts through the piss hole in the tip. Joni covers her smile shocked by my orgasm as Greg grunts and ruts. His groin slamming my ass when finally I feel him plow deep and unload. His seed is hot and thick tonight as he gushes into my guts. "Come upstairs, baby ... I need you to eat me out now," Joni says as she turns and her see her sexy pink ass walk from the kitchen. Greg pulls out unceremoniously and walks past, "put the stuff away from dinner then come upstairs ... you can watch."

###

Greg is out of town for a few days - a fishing trip with some buddies from school. Just when I think it might be a quiet weekend, Joni informs me we're having a girl's weekend. She knows I'm not a fan of her feminization attempts but it's never my place to say no. Thursday night begins with a long hot shower. We shower together and I admit that I love being with her naked body. I think it reminds me of life before Greg. I spend much of the shower washing every inch and every crevice of her body. Red wine and pink toenails. We sit naked on the bed, drinking wine as Joni paints our toenails a matching hot pink. "I have plans for our weekend but you'll just have to wait - no hints."

Joni sits back against the headboard and spreads her legs. Her cunt parts slightly as she does and drags her fingers over the ginger pubes. "I saw how you looked at my pussy last week when Greg was fucking you. You wanted to lick me didn't you?" I look from her pussy to her words and back and told her I did very much. I can feel my dick squirming against the cage. "Do you want to lick me now, Jimmie?"

"Very much, Joni ... you have the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever known." Her middle finger grazes her slit and she moans huskily to her own touch. I can feel my heart beating faster at the thought of going down on her. She beckons me to her with the call of her fingers. I move quickly and lay nearly flat between her open legs. The television comes to life and Joni calls up her favorite lesbian video on the porn server. Her sex is warm and fragrant as I push my tongue to her.

By now, I've learned well what she does and does not enjoy in cunnilingus. My tongue flicks and licks, dragging along her slit so selfishly I can taste her pussy. Soon Joni is dripping wet from the video on screen and my tongue pressing her aroused clit. I love how she grows firm against my tongue and is soon pressing cunt to my mouth. And then I taste her on my tongue as she cums. Her hand grasps the back of my head as she grinds into my face. She slips down the bed and spoons me from behind with the video still playing as we drift to sleep.

###

"Just sit still, silly - I'm almost finished." I'm sitting on a stool wearing a white lace bra and black fishnet pantyhose. Jonie had said something earlier about going out and I find myself squirming with the hints of femininity as she applies makeup to my eyes before painting my lips. "There - that wasn't so bad, was it Jimmie?" But before I can answer, she surprises me by telling me to go sit in the middle of her bed.

Over the next thirty minutes, Jonie binds my wrists behind my back then leans me against a tall pillow. My upper arms are secured to the headboard so I can't lean forward. Jonie takes a moment to turn on the television and selects a different form of lesbian porn than the prior night.

My dick encased in my new, tight chastity device. The steel is flat across the top - extending barely more than a quarter inch from the ring. My penis truly seems inverted. And yet it begins to leak as I watch the video and wonder what Jonie has in store. Then Joni shows me the eight inch skin tone phallus. It is so realistic and lifelike in its design with a darkened vein on the underside and a rosy pink head. She holds it up and waggles it to show me it's firm yet flexible.

"Spread your thighs Jimmie," saying as she moves in front of me and shows the base of the phallus. My fishnet clad feet then thighs part as the knees bend. She moves wickedly between my legs. Her hands press the phallus to the steel chastity nub and she twists the rubber dick. One full turn and her hands pull away leaving the dick attached to my chastity. I look down and audibly gasp at having a cock! Her eyes light up with a smile as once more I have a dick for fucking. Well, she'll feel the fucking but I won't. The reality hits and I softly groan at the sense of sexual frustration this new toy will bring me.

The scene on the television becomes that of one woman fucking another with a flesh tone dildo. Something similar to the one now attached to my cage. "I'm meeting Candace - and her big tits - for dinner and drinks. Maybe I'll bring her home with me, Jimmie." I feel my heart beat a little faster at the thought of seeing her and the humiliation of her seeing me like this. The woman is moaning on the screen as the dildo fucks her pussy. Jonie gives me a kiss on the cheek before slipping out the door.

Three hours later, I hear the backdoor open and close. I'm sitting in a large wet spot from all the leakage. And I hear voices - both Jonie and Candace - downstairs. 'Oh fuck, she really did bring her home.' I hear their footsteps on the stairs. My attention is on the doorway when they appear. Each is topless as they look in on me. I swear the rubber phallus twitches between my thighs.

"Hello Jimmie - it's so nice to see you again," Candace says as she walks in and presses her hand to my stockinged right leg. "And you look so pretty tonight too. Jonie said you might be excited to see me and lookey here." Her hand flips the phallus and makes it tap my tummy before falling back before my thighs. Her luscious tits and fat nipples are almost all I can see as she teases me. Joni's hands slip over each large breast as she leans in from behind to grope her friend. Her fingers scissor the fat nipples and I swear they grow larger. Candace's right hand caresses my inner thigh as all I can do is watch.

"Hel-, Hello Candace," I stutter as her hand presses my skin and her luscious breasts dance before my eyes. "And welcome back, Joni ... I hope you both had a wonderful evening out." Forcing myself to maintain some semblance of normal as Candace tells me how pretty I look and plays with the rubber dick affixed to my chastity. I can feel them both looking at me as Joni's fingers play over the big breasts.

Joni is the first to get naked then she helps Candace do the same. Candace presses with my stockinged thigh now separating her tits. One glorious mass on each side of my leg as her lips - oh gawd she's not - her lips press to the head of the lifelike dildo sprouting from me. I try to lean forward but the binds on my upper arms keep me sitting upright. I see Joni slipping on the harness and her favorite dildo. My eyes back to Candace. Her hand slowly strokes my rubber cock and her lips close around the head. I hear myself groaning even though I don't feel a thing. Merely the memories of blowjobs past and her beautiful lips has me leaking in my cage.

Joni steps behind her and rubs the dildo against Candace's pussy. Her eyes lift up to catch mine when Joni penetrates her friend. Slow and steady, Joni begins to fuck Candace with long rhythmic thrusts. Candace's lips take more of the cock as she revels in the feeling of being double-stuffed. It soon becomes obvious she loves giving head to her husband and for today I'm the lucky beneficiary. My eyes look past and watch Joni fuck Candace. Her nipples like rocks on her small breasts as the cock drives deep with each thrust. Her hands press the hips to ride her as she sucks me. "She's very wet Jimmie ... I hope you're hard," saying with a grin as she pulls the cock from cunt. I can see the sheen of arousal coating the dick.

Candace moans on my 'cock' as Joni pulls from her cunt. Her breasts lift off my leg as she moves to straddle me. Her hand holds the dick upright as she lowers herself onto the cock with a deep, earthy groan. Her tits - oh gawd her tits are stunning - begin to dance and jiggle before my eyes. Joni lets me enjoy them a few moments before she climbs on the bed and turns my face so I am now sucking her cock. Her cock that tastes like Candace's pussy. I find myself moaning on the dick as Candace begins to bounce on my groin. My poor penis feels her body weight with each bounce. Cock in my mouth and fucking Candace, I should be in heaven. At this moment, it feels more like agony.

Joni slips the cock from my mouth and unbuckles the harness. Her pussy is wet and sweaty and full of arousal. She pushes my tongue against her clit as Candace rides me. They both begin to moan and cry out as orgasms approach. I'm not sure which one cums first but I get a mouthful of nectar as Joni rides my tongue to orgasm. And Candace slams down hard before whimpering with her own orgasm on my rubber dick. I helplessly watch the girls french kiss with their skin covered in sweat.

After a time, Joni unscrews the dildo from my flat chastity and Candace gasps at the sight of how small they have forced me to become via abstinence and chastity. When they unbind my arms, I find myself slumping over on my right side. I'm mentally exhausted from the porn on the screen then giving both orgasms with no relief myself other than the taste of Joni.

Joni rolls me over so I'm on my shoulders and knees with ass up in the air. Candace buckles on the harness before getting on the bed. Only a bit of lube before she drives the head into my asshole. My face pressing the pillow, I whimper as she begins to ride me hard and fast. I am so turned on from the night and feel myself leaking uncontrollably in the chastity. Candace slams into my cheeks repeatedly when I feel it coming on strong. I look to Joni, "please ... please Mistress ... may i cum?" The look on her face seems to be one of surprise. I am moaning and whimpering as Candace rubs over my p-spot with each thrust. "pleaaaasssseeeee" I whine out not sure I can hold it.

A simple yes and I am cumming hard in the cage. Thick, gooey ooze is leaking from the steel cage as I cum hard after a time without an orgasm. Candace is giggling and clapping as she realizes she got me off from fucking. I see Joni kiss her friend hard on the mouth as I feel her pull from me. Panting and exhausted, I slump onto the sheets and curl into a ball.

###

Sunday evening comes and just before dusk, we both hear Greg's truck stop in the drive.

Greg smells like all man when he walks inside the kitchen. We both greet him at the door with a big hug then he takes Joni's mouth and kisses her deep as I hold them. I feel his big hand press against my bare asscheek as he french's his wife. And then he puts his tongue in my mouth and kisses me hard with nearly the same affection as he does for Joni. I feel her soft hand cup my cheek as Greg dances with my tongue. I feel my scrotum swell with pride to be so loved.

Greg takes my hand and leads us upstairs announcing he needs a shower before dinner. I turn on the shower water as Greg strips away the weekend clothes. "Wash me, cocksucker" saying as he steps into the shower and adjusts the water temperature. I slip in behind him and pour a healthy amount of body wash into my hand and rub to a lather. Greg leans forward and my hands press to his wide, hairy back. Arms then thighs then calves before returning to caress his ass. Only then does Greg turn around and I refill my hands with body wash.

I rub his hairy chest and Greg gives me a wonderful kiss and tells me he enjoyed the guys but he missed my mouth on his cock. I love the compliment but also understand what he's telling me. And I drop to my knees and take his semi-erect cock into both hands. The shower water splashes off his back as I begin to suck. Left hand gropes his ball sac and pushes each orb. Head and shaft now passing through my lips as I have him hard. My face moves forward and back faster now as I feel his orgasm build. Like knowing what Jonie enjoys, I too know how to pleasure Greg. I hear the groan just before I feel his ejaculation hit the back of my throat. I push down to take all his cock in my mouth and feel his shooting down my throat.

###

"You look great, Dad! You've lost weight but you look great." I have a weekend with my daughter. Her husband took the kids camping so we can just hang out and talk. I tell her she has a look about her too but I can't quite decide what it is that is different.

After steak and baked potato with a couple bottles of wine, my daughter takes my hand and says me she has something to tell me. "Some time after you were last here, I asked Henry to spank me." I can see her cheeks turning red and I suspect mine might be doing the same. "I really enjoyed him spanking me, Dad." My shoulders shrug as she shares something so personal with me.

"It seems we are both learning things about ourselves we never even suspected." Like father, like daughter.

12