Greg and the Church Ladies

Story Info
Greg recounts a summer of sex with the older lades at church.
3.9k words
4.46
63.6k
39
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Greg Silver. I'm a successful accountant and married to my college sweetheart Anne. We've been married for seven years and the sex is just as great now as it was when we were in college. However, anytime I suggest a threesome or swinging Anne reminds me that I got those wild times out of my system the summer after we graduated college and I should only want her. I remind her that she wasn't part of the threesomes. She said that we're married and when it comes to sex, she doesn't want to share me. That's she's greedy and wants my tongue and cock all to herself and doesn't want to be with anyone else.

But looking back, that summer after college was an amazing time and I'm thankful Anne let me experience it all. The first few weeks of that summer are ingrained in my memory, while the rest is a blur of great experiences.

I had taken a summer job as a bookkeeper /office manager for a local church, thinking get a little experience before applying for the bigger jobs. It was simply a temp job filling in while the regular bookkeeper took the summer off.

Anne and I had been together as a couple since the beginning of our junior year and moved in together at the start of senior year. So when I was hired a week after graduation in May and attended the church's Memorial Day picnic to meet the congregants, Anne came with me. The congregants ranging in their late 40s-early 60s, socialized with Anne and I. Many of the ladies in this group looked great for their age and there a handful I thought of as MILFs. The younger couples all had kids and socialized with each other while the senior citizens stayed to themselves.

"You better keep a box of condoms in your desk," Anne joked with me on the ride home. "Did you notice how those ladies were checking you out? I also caught you checking some of them out."

"Nothing's going to happen," I said. "They're all married and being church-goers probably take that sixth commandment 'no adultery' seriously."

"Just saying," Anne continued. "Some of those husbands were inattentive, out-of-shape bums. These ladies are probably hot to trot with hot, young, fresh meat like you."

"I can't cheat on you," I replied.

"Go for it," Anne said. "Just as long as you can satisfy me when you get home and don't get killed by a jealous husband. We're not married, so it's okay. I know you love me and it's just sex. Just don't be the one making the first move. They have to initiate and come to you."

"Okay," I said. "But do I have to worry about you going off and finding some strange cock to have revenge sex?"

"No," Anne said. "I love you and want to see you happy. I don't want any other cock but yours. I'm just saying if the opportunity presents itself to you don't pass it up -- after all you have to make sure the congregants are satisfied."

Then she started laughing at her comment.

I smiled and laughed with her.

After a few days of training I was left alone in the office. The front office, where I was the only employee, is in the front of the building, while the pastor's office and sanctuary are down a short hallway.

One day during my first week alone, one of the ladies from the picnic stopped by the office.

Jen, who's 53, around 5-foot-3, a shapely figure with short blonde hair and brown eyes was smiling when she walked in.

"Hey Greg, you're looking good today," she said.

She was wearing a sundress that showed off her cleavage, which must've been a C-cup, and her legs. She was one of the ones Jen caught me checking out and definitely one of the top two or three.

"You're looking great too," I replied.

"Really? You wouldn't know it with way my husband ignores me."

"He's nuts if he's ignoring you when you're dressed that way," I said.

"I hoped you'd feel that way," she said with a smile as she went over to the door, put up an out to lunch sign and then locked it.

"Can you believe he turned this down?" she said as she peeled off dress revealing she was nude underneath.

"No," I gulped and felt my cock begin to harden.

"Do you want me?" she asked as she sat on desk in front of me.

I considered this to be a first move and thus free to respond.

"Does this answer your question?" I asked as I leaned forward in my seat and began licking her tits while teasing her pussy with my finger.

"I hoped you'd react that way" she moaned as she moved her foot to my lap and used it to rub my cock through my pants.

After several minutes, I moved my face between her legs and licked her pussy focusing on the labia first, then her clit as she clamped legs around my head while putting her hands in my hair.

She moaned softly several times before I stood up and kissed her, pressing my lips against hers. She responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth, passionately kissing me.

She reached out and undid the snap and fly on pants anxiously reaching for my hard cock and stroking it.

I pushed my pants and boxers down and reached into the drawer to grab a condom. I took my cock from her grip and put on the condom before slowly easing into her. As I picked up speed and intensity she rubbed her legs against my sides before wrapping them around my lower back and pulling my face to hers.

We kissed again as I continued thrusting into her. Breaking our kiss, she held my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

"Fuck me hard, don't hold anything back," she said.

I was shocked to hear this language from her but I obliged. I quickly threw some papers off my desk, laid her down, kicked my pants and boxers off my feet and climbed on top of her. I moved her legs to my shoulders and slammed into her as hard and fast as I could. The force of my thrusts was making her tits bounce around like crazy. She was pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts.

"Oh my god, you feel so good," she moaned. "Please cum with me."

"You feel fantastic, I'm getting close," I panted.

Moments later we did indeed cum together as I felt her pussy clamp around my cock as I pushed as deep into her as I could, shooting a huge load into the condom.

I collapsed on top of her, breathing hard and licking her breasts.

"Good boy," she laughed while rubbing my hair. "Thank you, I needed that more than you could ever know."

"No, thank you, that was amazing," I replied, still trying to catch my breath.

As I peeled the condom off, Jen asked if she could have it so she could taste me. I handed it to her and she squeezed some cum out onto her tongue.

"Delicious," she said and wiped her mouth. "Maybe we can do an encore sometime in a place a little more comfortable."

With that she put on the dress and left. I put on my pants, straightened my desk and had an uneventful rest of the day.

That night Anne and I were having dinner together.

"You were right," I said. "At least one of these ladies was hot to trot."

"Really?" Anne asked. "Which one? Did you have a frantic deskop fuck or did you do it on the floor?"

"Desktop," I said. "Jen, that short-blonde with C cups, quickly stripped out of a sundress and told me her husband didn't appreciate her body and asked if I did."

"Wow," Anne said and pushed some dishes away clearing a spot on the table. Before quickly stripping to her lacy underwear before sitting on the table. "So, how do I compare?"

"Well," I smiled. "You've got a hell of a young sexy body that I love. Her tits are same size or little larger than yours and she has a mature sultriness that drove me crazy."

"But does she fuck as good as I do?" Anne said and pulled me to her, kissing me passionately while reaching down to undo my pants.

"Yes," I replied with a mischievous grin.

"I'll have to do something to change your mind," she replied.

We spent the next three hours fucking in every position imaginable. She brought me off three times and I lost track of the orgasms she had. When it was over we were laying together sweating, breathing hard, and smiling at each other.

"So I do fuck better than her?" Anne asked again.

"Yes," I replied. "This was without a doubt the greatest sex I've had in my life."

"Mine too," Anne said. "Just don't forget it."

Two days later, it was raining hard when Lisa, another of my top 2-3 MILFs from the picnic came into my office wearing a trenchcoat. I didn't think much of it due to the rain. Lisa's 58, tall, probably 5-foot-10, long beautiful legs, nice hips, perfect ass, long black hair, blue eyes, and nice D cups.

She asked how I was doing and after I said good, she went over locked the door putting up the out to lunch sign.

"I need to ask your opinion on something," she said and dropped the coat to reveal a sexy, crotchless red teddy. "How does this look on me? My husband doesn't like it. He says I should take it back and get something more conservative. What do you think?"

As she talked she had sashayed over and was standing in front of me when she finished. She spun a couple of times, modeling her body for me.

"He's crazy if he doesn't like it and make him want to take you immediately," I said.

"Good," she replied as she sat on my desk. "Now take me."

I peeled the teddy off her shoulders exposing her breasts before moving my mouth to one and a hand to the other. I caressed one breast with a firm rubbing motion tweaking the nipple occasionally while I sucked as much of the other one into my mouth before licking it and nibbling on the nipple. I did this for several minutes before switching breasts. She was running her hands through my hair moaning softly, telling me how good it felt.

I then moved down and started licking and fingering her pussy, continuing my oral stimulation until she had a couple of orgasms. At this point she was moaning louder than Jen did and I hoped nobody was close enough to hear.

Then I stood her up, dropped my pants and looked into her baby blues and kissed her deeply. She had a mature sexiness that drove me crazy. Her hand went to my crotch and started to urgently stroke me, whispering/panting how much she wanted it inside her.

I turned her so her back was to me and put on a condom before bending her over and entering her.

I grabbed her hips and started to urgently thrust into her hard and fast.

"God yes! That feels so good!" she shouted.

I moved my hands up and squeezed her breasts as I thrust.

"Mmmmmm don't stop," she panted. "Keep going, I'm almost there."

I had no intentions of stopping as her pussy felt so good and so tight for her age.

I moved my hands back to her hips and slid a hand around to rub her clit while I thrust.

Moments later she let out a loud, low, long moan and her pussy clamped down on my cock.

That set me off as I came hard into the condom while buried deep inside her and collapsed onto her back.

As we stood up I kept her back to me for a moment as I kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts before turning her to face me. We kissed passionately as I loved the feel of her breasts pressing against my chest.

"That was fantastic," she said. "Next time we'll have to do it facing each other so I can look at you while you fuck me good."

"That was amazing," I said, still trying to catch my breath. "We'll definitely need to do it missionary or another position next time so I can look into your beautiful eyes while we fuck."

We kissed a final time before she put the raincoat back on and left the office while I got dressed threw the full condom into the trash.

That night while having dinner with Anne I told her what happened and said that Lisa was sexier and better than she was. Once again we fucked like crazy, even better than two nights earlier.

The following week on Monday, it was one of the younger ones, brown-haired Renee (age 47), who came by complaining her husband didn't appreciate her shapely B-cup body and we fucked missionary on the floor. The next day it was red-headed 61-year-old Debbie who stopped in complaining about her husband and we fucked standing up against the door. I'm surprised I was able to get my work done and didn't think I'd be getting this much sex at work. Renee and Debbie rounded out my top four from the picnic.

Each night I told Anne what happened but told her she was sexier and better (which was the truth). Each night we made passionate love for an hour or two, not the wild lust-fueled fucking of the previous week.

Wednesday I had a day off from sex to recover, telling Jen and Lisa on the phone I was unavailable to meet for lunch.

Thursday Rhonda came by. She's in her early 50s with a pretty face with sandy blonde hair and nice brown eyes, however she is on the heavy side. Not obese, but she'd make a great plus-sized model. She came in, showed off a lacy teddy, and started to lick my ear and rub my cock, saying she had talked to Renee and Lisa. It didn't take long before my cock was hard and covered in a condom as Rhonda straddled my lap and rode me holding my face to her DD breasts as she moaned in pleasure.

Friday for my one-hour lunch break I met Lisa at a nearby hotel and we fucked in several positions. I loved her legs wrapped around me or on my shoulders as we looked into each other's eyes. It was better than the first time and I was in heaven between her thighs listening to her sighs and moans.

Every night Anne asked me how my day was and I told her was transpired. We made passionate love after Rhonda. But Friday, it was back to the frantic lust-fueled fucking for hours on end as Anne felt a need to top Lisa's performance.

Saturday morning Anne woke me up by licking my ear and stroking my cock which felt like it was still recovering from the previous night.

"Remember how I said you could fuck the church ladies as long as you kept me satisfied?" she said softly to me.

"Yes," I replied. "Hopefully I've been able to keep you satisfied."

"The last few nights you certainly have," she said as she continued to stroke my cock.

"But I want this again now," she purred as she swung a leg across my body to straddle me.

At this point I was awake and looking up at her smiling face.

"I'm not sure you're ready yet," she said as she began to slide her wet pussy across my cock.

She leaned forward and offered her breasts to my mouth as she made purring sounds while continuing to rub her pussy against my cock.

After a few minutes of this she resumed talking.

"I'm going to put this in my pussy and ride you hard and if you cum before I do, no more church ladies, got it?"

I could only nod as I watched her grip my cock at the base and hold it upright as she lowered herself onto me. I can't describe how amazing she feels in this position.

She started with slow strokes at first, squeezing my cock and moaning softly, knowing how much that turns me on. She was doing it to tease and taunt me before she changed gears and started riding me hard, her tits bouncing like crazy and she screamed in pleasure.

"God you feel amazing," I moaned. "I'm not sure how much longer I can hold back."

"You better keep holding back buster," she panted. "Your cock feels so goddamn good but I'm not satisfied yet."

A few minutes later she leaned forward and grabbed the headboard letting out a long, loud moan that she was cumming. That was my cue to grab her hips and thrust up groaning as I shot deep and hard inside her.

"You passed the test," she said as she collapsed on top of me laughing and smiling.

Later that morning we had a wonderful 69 and thankfully she let me have the rest of Saturday off before taking me again on Sunday.

Monday morning, I texted all the ladies and told them I was too tired to meet for lunch or anything else.

That afternoon I received an e-mail inviting me to their Church Ladies' Group meeting Tuesday night saying they needed my help with something. Little did I know what I was getting into.

I showed up and the five of them were the only ones there. Lisa said they were talking and comparing notes and realized none of them had gotten to blow me, that I was always too quick to go for the condom. So to satisfy that desire of theirs, I was to judge a blowjob competition that night. The only rules were I couldn't touch them and I had to warn them when I was going to shoot so they could share my load.

We all stripped naked and they had me sit in a chair. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did, but 18 minutes later, Lisa was the winner. In her second turn blowing me, she was swirling her tongue around the head after bobbing on the length with her lips wrapped tight when I warned them I was going to cum. Jen, Renee, Debbie and Rhonda quickly got on their knees next to Lisa. Lisa took the first shot in her mouth before aiming the rest at the other ladies.

They were all smiling as I recovered and told me the other news of the meeting.

"We're not done with you yet," Rhonda said as she came over with some silk scarfs and tied my hands behind my back and used another to blindfold me. "Once you're hard again, we're each going to ride you for one stroke without a condom. If you correctly identify all of us, we're your sex slaves the rest of the night, otherwise you're at our mercy."

Each one took an exquisitely slow stroke, wrapping my cock in heaven.

Rhonda then removed the blindfold as the women stood in a semicircle around me.

"How did I do?" I asked.

"Well....." Lisa said slowly with a devilish grin. "We thought we were going to lose as you got Rhonda, Jen and myself correct, but then you guessed wrong on Debbie and Renee"

I don't remember all of the combinations and positions we were in over the next several hours, but the one I remember most had me on my back while Lisa rode my cock, Jen straddled my face and Renee sucked my balls.

Anne was shocked on I stumbled in at 3 am and told her what happened. She gave me a pass that night, but we fucked like crazy Wednesday night and she insisted we both call in sick Thursday. Thursday morning, she tied me to the bed and then spent the next several hours as a dominatrix, punishing and pleasing me.

After that I had the ladies set up a schedule where I wouldn't fuck more than three times a week so I could get work done and keep Anne satisfied. Even though it was mostly one-on-one meetings, they scheduled some threesomes -- my favorite being with Jen and Lisa. They kept me to themselves as they never invited another woman or Anne to join in. The next six weeks were a blur in a very fun summer but my favorite times were alone and together with Jen and Lisa.

The last week of August I landed an interview at an accounting firm an hour away. I went to the interview and was met by the interviewer, an attractive older woman, Elyce Jones, who must've in her late 50s or early 60s. There was something that looked familiar about her, but couldn't figure out what it was.

I'm guessing it was 20 minutes into the interview when the bombshell was dropped.

"I see you worked at Zion Church, did you meet my sister Jen Smith?" Elyce asked.

I tried to avoid looking stunned

"Yes, she was a great congregant, always friendly," I said trying not to stammer.

"She told me all about you," Elyce responded. "She said she couldn't share you with me. But I want to find out how good you really are. If you fuck as good as she says you do, you're hired."

"Put it writing with a clause that I won't be fired for any reason and a salary 10 percent higher than the job is supposed to pay and you have a deal."

She went over to her door and locked it and when she came back to her desk she took off her blouse and bra. I went right to work sucking on her B-cup breasts.

"I'll put it in writing you won't be fired, but for the additional salary you'll need to be in here every day."

"As long as you allow me to get my work done and spend time with my girlfriend you have a deal."

I raised her skirt and fucked her hard from behind on her desk, pulling out and shooting on her ass since I didn't have a condom with me. Needless to say I was hired.

12