Greg and the Church Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months later I proposed to Anne.

Even though I was engaged, I wasn't married, so Elyce and I fucked every workday for the next nine months and she even brought me along on a couple of business trips. I asked Elyce about seeing up a threeway with Jen and was told since Jen didn't share me, she's not sharing me.

After those nine months the company offered Elyce an early retirement package she couldn't turn down. The office sex stopped with her departure. A few of my sexy 30-something co-workers hit on me saying they heard the noises coming from Elyce's office, but I found it easy to turn them down due to my realization I may have a fetish for much older women.

Three months later Anne and I got married. I'm still with the company and have been promoted several times. I've been faithful to Anne our whole marriage. I haven't told her about my possible fetish and am still trying to figure out how I can get her to go for a threesome Lisa.

12