Greg's Family Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers

Greg shot his seed into Jayden's womb and collapsed on top of Jayden who wrapped her legs and arms around him.

Jayden whispered in Greg's ear, "keep pumping into me."

Greg began to thrust again with Jayden wrapped around him until he was soft.

"I want more," whispered Jayden in Greg's ear.

"What the fuck did you say?" shouted Kyle in anger.

"Did she say she wants more?" questioned the intruder.

"That's not what I said!" Jayden replied with obvious insincerity.

"Your hubby said you did, so fuck your daughter in law again Greg. And let's see some anal this time." snickered the intruder.

Anna and Emily looked relieved but deep down were a little disappointed, they wanted to experience what Jayden had been for the past couple hours. They wouldn't have to feel guilty because they were forced.

Greg lifted Jayden's ass off the floor so he could easily get at her puckered back hole. He started to lick her tight asshole with intensity.

"What are you doing?" shouted Kyle.

"I can't just put my penis in her butt dry son," explained Greg.

"You could just use spit," Kyle angrily replied.

Jayden whispered, "keep licking."

"This is better, I'm so sorry son," explained Greg. He went back to licking her hole while Jayden rubbed her swollen clit rapidly. Greg then inserted two fingers inside Jayden's virgin butthole, she winced in pain for a moment, but that quickly subsided as Greg went tongue deep in her wet gaped pussy. Jayden's juices ran down Greg's chin.

A few minutes later, Greg flipped Jayden over; she was now lying flat on her stomach on the floor. Greg mounted her high and slowly pushed his throbbing cock into Jayden's tight virgin asshole. Greg picked up the pace as Jayden's back hole started to stretch to accommodate his thick cock. She tried to hide the shocking ecstasy she was experiencing from her father in law's dick plunging her asshole. But that was a battle her body was clearly winning as Jayden started begging for harder.

"Fuck my ass Daddy!!"

"Fuck my ass!!"

"Give it to me harder!!"

Jayden awakened an inner beast in Greg who began pile driving her ass with great force, smashing her massive breasts against the floor.

Jayden again started to scream out in pleasure like a whore. Jayden's husband had never made her scream like that; he looked on as he held back tears. He wanted to get up and beat the shit out of his dad for pleasuring his wife in ways he never could.

Greg then took his right hand and pushed Jayden's face into the floor as he continued assaulting her ass. Jayden's head was turned towards her husband. Kyle could see that Jayden loved being dominated and treated like a whore. He had no idea she had this side. Greg with animalistic vigor kept ravaging Jayden's back hole; she wasn't sure how much more she could handle. After another 20 minutes of brutal ass fucking, Greg pulled Jayden's hair back as he was balls deep in her ass and shot a huge load of hot cum. Jayden loved how it felt deep inside her. She was however shocked how much she loved anal but was relieved when Greg blew his load. It had become more pain than pleasure.

An exhausted Greg slowly pulled out of Jayden's ass revealing a destroyed, well-gaped butthole.

"Hold her cheeks open," the intruder instructed. "Now tongue that butthole."

Greg kept Jayden's cheeks apart and went tongue deep in her aching asshole. He pumped his tongue in and out. Jayden loved Greg's soft wet tongue soothing her burning back hole. Jayden began moaning again.

A few minutes later, the intruder asked, "Alright, finally we are now going to move onto the second whore, which is?"

Jayden clearly didn't want the fuck fest to end because she knew she would never get fucked like that again. She also found herself turned on by everyone watching her forced to fuck her father in law.

"Mister, how about if I let him fuck me one more time, you won't force my sister in laws to get involved?" Jayden asked softly.

"Interesting, hmm, interesting, okay fine, you are such a good little slut. Your husband is one lucky guy."

Kyle shook his head in disgust. "Have you not humiliated me enough," he said to himself.

"I'm doing this for them," said Jayden while looking at Kyle with attempted look of sincerity on her face.

"Yeah sure you are," scoffed Kyle.

"Why make them get involved if I can prevent it," Jayden cried out.

"Tell yourself whatever you need to," Kyle whispered to himself.

"I'm tired, I need to be on the bottom," informed a still very horny Greg, who wasn't even paying attention to the conversation Jayden was having with his son.

"First, I got to get you hard again," Jayden pointed out. She kneeled down in front of Greg and deep throated his soft cock like a porn star.

"Jayden, what the hell are you doing, he just had that up your ass!!" yelled Kyle, who was now disturbed.

Greg lied down on the floor, Jayden then eagerly mounted his cock. She started going up and down and then grinding back and forth. Her massive tits were bouncing around, Greg reached up and grabbed them pleasing Jayden.

Kyle was more disappointed now than at any other point of the night. Jayden was now the one in control as she was on top, and she was fucking his dad with passion and lust like a woman possessed. She never rode him like that.

Jayden's gorgeous body bouncing up and down on his cock was too much for Greg to handle. Within minutes, he grabbed Jayden's hips and shot a hot load of semen up her young slick twat. As Jayden stood up, Greg's cum dripped out of her pussy and onto the floor and down her legs.

Jayden seemed disappointed; she hadn't cum this time.

The intruder noticed her disappointment and saw this as an opportunity to inflict more pain and said: "It doesn't count unless you both cum."

"She has orgasmed like a dozen times," informed her furious husband.

"Hey Kyle, I make the rules here," the intruder pointed out.

Greg was having trouble catching his breath, obviously exhausted from the fuck fest with his daughter in law; he struggled to say "I'm going to need a little break."

"Use your mouth," Jayden replied.

Kyle threw his hands up in dismay.

Jayden got on her back and gently rubbed her throbbing clit like she had been doing all night. Greg wasted no time and dove in between Jayden's wide open legs and devoured Jayden's pussy. Greg tasted his own cum seeping out of Jayden, but he kept going.

The intruder moved over to Anna and Emily while Greg slipped three fingers into Jayden and started pressing hard on her G-spot causing her whole body to shake.

"You two move over to Greg now," ordered the intruder. Anna and Emily walked over to Greg and waited for further instruction.

"Alright Greg, long enough break, fuck Jayden again, but this time let me know when you are about to cum. Anna and Emily, you two get on each side of Jayden. You two are to kiss Jayden as well as lick and suck her tits. Jayden has been a great slut all night; she deserves the attention."

Greg held up Jayden's legs and rested them on his shoulders and entered her again while Emily and Anna began to kiss Jayden and fondle her huge soft tits.

Henry and Brad were relieved their wives were just kissing and fondling Jayden.

Before long, Jayden's pussy started to spasm again. Her breathing became short and hard. Anna and Emily kept licking and sucking Jayden's tits, which was making the orgasm brewing in her loins more intense. Her whole body was shuddering in ecstasy. All of a sudden, Jayden's pussy gripped Greg's cock tight, she arched her back and let out an earth-shattering scream.

Jayden's scream put Greg over the edge.

"I'm about to cum!" shouted Greg.

"Okay shoot it into Anna and Emily's mouths" ordered by the excited intruder. Greg dropped another huge creamy load, but this time into Anna and Emily's wide open mouths.

Brad and Henry were no longer relieved.

"Now you two give your mouthfuls to Jayden." They both kneeled down over Jayden and dropped Greg's warm cum in her mouth. "Okay now suck it back out of Jayden's mouth." Before they could, Jayden had already swallowed it.

"Oh, I'm sorry I thought I was supposed to swallow it," apologized Jayden.

"You cock loving, cum craving beautiful slut," praised the intruder.

Jayden then stood up; Kyle stared at his wife's face and body with repulsion. Jayden's tits glistened with saliva from Anna and Emily's licking and sucking. Her own juices and Greg's cum, some dry and some fresh, ran all the way down her legs from her pussy and asshole. Her hair was drenched with sweat. Jayden also had Greg's cum in the corners of her mouth, and some dripped from her chin.

The intruder then lectured Greg. "Okay, Greg, look at the pain on Kyle's face. Now you know how the fathers you have fucked over for the past 20 years had felt when they looked at their children and had to explain to them, they won't get to see Daddy anymore. You made the judge take away all his parental rights, leaving me without a father, and my father without a son. You made me look at my dad with that pain on my face when I was eleven. Now every time you see Kyle, you will see that pain. Now your other two sons, their wives only had your cum in their mouths, so no harm no foul... what, doesn't anyone have a sense of humor," mocked the intruder. He continued...

"If you contact the police about what happened today, I will come back to kill you, and then I will kill your sons and their wives. I know where you all live. Now everyone get down on the floor and close your eyes. Count to 100 then you can get up."

As soon as the intruder was out the door, everyone got up. Emily and Anna went to their husbands crying and wrapped themselves in their arms.

Kyle looked to be in shock. Jayden and Greg stood their naked not knowing what to say or do.

"We should get washed up," Greg finally said to Jayden.

Greg and Jayden went to the bathroom to get washed up. Kyle sat there trying to come to terms with what just happened.

"We might as well hop in together, it's not like we are not familiar with each other's naked bodies at this point," remarked Jayden.

They hopped in the shower. Jayden was in front of Greg.

"I am so sorry about this Jayden," said Greg while he stared at Jayden's round ass.

Jayden replied, "It's not your fault. You had no choice... Can you wash my back and backside? I want to make sure I get it all off of me for Kyle's sake."

Greg began to scrub Jayden's back and then made his way to Jayden's apple bottom.

"Get in between the cheeks please?" asked Jayden.

Greg stood there not sure if he should.

"Dad, please?" she pleaded.

Greg didn't put up much of a fight. Greg pushed apart her round cheeks and scrubbed down her crack. He could feel the damage he did to her butthole. He also could feel Jayden pushing back onto his hand. Jayden then rolled her hips back and bent over.

"Could you scrub my pussy too," Jayden asked seductively.

"Jayden, I don't know," replied an unsure Greg.

"I just want to be clean after what happened; I am sure you can understand that," Jayden explained.

"Okay," replied Greg. He then began to gently wash Jayden's swollen pussy lips.

"You have to get in there," informed Jayden.

Jayden's pink hole like her back hole was well-gaped after hours of being pummeled by her father in law's huge cock.

"That would be going too far Jayden, I'm sorry," explained Greg.

Jayden really wanted to be fucked one more time. This was the very last chance for her to experience pleasure only Greg has ever made her feel. She was getting desperate as Greg was not giving in. Jayden turned around while rubbing her soaped up tits.

"Hey you washed me only fair I wash you," Jayden said softly.

"You don't have to Jayden, I can do it," Greg explained.

"You just washed me in a private place, and I know you didn't want to, but you did because we are family. Let me repay the favor. And come on, after the last few hours, is this a big deal" convinced Jayden.

"Okay Jayden," Greg responded.

Jayden then kneeled down in the shower in front of Greg.

"What are you doing?" said a shocked Greg.

"Washing you silly" Jayden's attempt at seduction was clearly the actions of a woman who never in her life had to come onto a man. Jayden then grabbed Greg's limp cock and soaped it up. Jayden felt it jump a bit in her hand. Jayden rinsed off his cock and then took the whole thing in her mouth.

"Whoa Jayden what are you doing?" shouted Greg. He knew what she was up to from the beginning, but he couldn't appear to be a willing participant who wanted it as much as she did. This time he wasn't being forced to fuck his daughter in law, so he made her seduce him.

Jayden didn't stop sucking Greg's cock until it was hard and throbbing. She then looked up at Greg with her big green eyes and said, "Daddy, I want you to fuck my tiny little pussy."

Jayden was now fully aware of what Greg responded to. He had loved the dirty talk throughout the night, especially being called Daddy.

Before long, Greg gave in and was fucking Jayden in the shower from behind while holding onto her huge tits as the warm water ran over them. Jayden knew they didn't have long before the others would wonder why they were taking so long. The risk however of getting caught made Jayden tingle. She decided to amp up the dirty talk so Greg would pound her harder and they both could climax quickly...

"I want that big thick cock Daddy, give it to me hard."

"You're so fucking good, Oh Daddy you are gonna make me cum."

"Fuck me, Daddy."

"Fuck me, Daddy."

"Fuck me, Daddy."

"Oh fuck me, Daddy!!"

"You Daddy's little whore," Greg moaned.

"Yes I'm Daddy's little whore," Jayden screamed out.

"Daddy I want your cum."

"I want your cum deep inside me!!"

"Fill me up, Daddy!!"

The dirty talk put both of them over the edge. Jayden and Greg came at the same time. Greg then turned Jayden around and kissed her passionately. He fondled her tits and rubbed her pussy until his cock was soft. They rinsed off and got out of the shower.

A few minutes had passed...

Greg broke the silence and said, "I can't believe we just did that." He was sitting on the counter with his head in his hands. He wanted Jayden to believe he was really upset with himself.

Jayden never responded. As she toweled off, she got a glimpse of herself in the mirror and quickly looked away. The feelings of lust had subsided and replaced with feelings guilt. They got cleaned up in silence and went back out to the living room. Nobody was looking at each other, and within minutes all three couples walked out the front door without saying a word. Kyle was distraught, confused and furious, but he still chose to go home with Jayden. He was able to control himself and leave without attacking his father.

Shortly after the three couples left, the intruder (Skip), no longer wearing the black mask, walked in the back door and into the living room.

Hey, Greg, I know the plan was for you to fuck all three of your daughter in laws but I just went with it. Jayden wanted it so bad; I had to see how much of a whore she would be.

Greg laughed and said "That's okay Skip. Here's the 500 bucks for a job well done."

Greg had set the whole thing up. Greg wanted to punish his three ungrateful, mooching sons for not visiting him and appreciating everything he did for them. He thought what a great way to do so by fucking their gorgeous wives in front of them. That was the plan anyways.

"Fuck Jayden was amazing; I'm not even mad I didn't get to pound the other two. After you had left I fucked her again in the shower, she seduced me," remarked Greg. They both laughed. "Besides being gorgeous, she is a cock craving slut; God love her."

"Well, that's why I said oldest first because I knew you wanted to fuck Jayden more so than the other two. You have gone on about her for years," explained Skip.

"I knew she was beautiful, but wow, her body was incredible and the nicest tits I have ever seen. Definitely worth the 500 dollars. Especially the look on Kyle's face... hell that was priceless. And boy you really put him through the ringer," laughed Greg.

"I was getting a little revenge of my own remember," explained Skip. "Your lovely son Kyle tormented me throughout grade school. He was the reason I switched schools in grade 8. Seeing him tonight, brought back all the pain he put me through, so I made sure tonight I destroyed him, but I made sure to make the other two pay as well as you wanted."

"Thank you, by the way, that speech of yours was brutal, it was like from a bad B movie. And you weren't supposed to hit me," remarked Greg.

Skip again explained "Sorry about that, I was getting into character, and far as the speech, what do you care, you got to fuck Jayden all night long. Plus I was going for irony." They both laughed again.

"Very true... Very true," Greg responded with a devilish grin.

Five weeks later, Kyle kicked Jayden out of their house when he couldn't forgive her for enjoying the sex with his father, and she refused to get an abortion. They had not been intimate since the night of "forced sex, " and it was clear to Kyle that his Dad was the one who knocked her up. She decided to have her father in law's baby. Greg found out about the baby and let Jayden move in with him; they began dating too.

The End

Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers
12