Greg's GF Pt. 04: Day at the Beach

Story Info
On their 2nd day Greg hopes for a tamer day at the beach.
4.7k words
4.59
27.4k
67

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in a fog, taking a couple minutes to remember where I was. Kate wasn't in bed next to me. I looked over at the clock next to the bed. "It's ten thirty?!" I must have been really drunk the night before.

I stumble out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to relieve myself. I exited our room to a quiet house. Either the guys had already woke and gone outside or overslept like I did.

The doors to the guys' rooms were closed. Putting my ear to the doors, I could hear them sleeping. So they weren't up yet, but where was Kate? Checking throughout the house, I didn't see her.

I walked out back. No one was there, but I noticed activity over on the neighbor's patio. There were several guys. They were older than my friends and I, probably late twenties. And talking to them was Kate! She was wearing a light pink silk robe, a revealing one at that. It barely covered her ass and was so thin it left nothing to the imagination. And after yesterday, I could only assume she was naked underneath.

As I approached, I could hear plenty of talking and laughing, but they hadn't noticed my approach yet. I hung back a little so I could listen for a bit. Kate's voice became clear as I closed in. She asked. "I'm not sure yet. My friends are still sleeping. I think I partied them a little too hard last night." She giggled, and they all chuckled as well.

One guy responded, "you can't expect those young kids to keep up." Young kids? My friends and I were 18, nearly 19 in fact, plus these guys were only a few years older than us! The same guy continued, "you can always feel welcome to hang out over here with us when the little guys run out of steam."

They all laughed, including my girlfriend, who playfully shoved him. "Be nice! And I wouldn't say there is anything little about most of them."

I wasn't sure what she meant by the most of them part. My friends and I were all around the same height, so I wondered who she considered little.

Kate continued, "but more to the point of your original question. My plans really depend on what my friends feel like doing. It's a beautiful day so I might soak up some sun while I wait for them to get up."

"The best sun on the lake is on our patio. Stay and enjoy it," another guy suggested.

"Oh, really?" Kate questioned, "I didn't realize the sun was any better over here than by our place."

"Oh yeah, way fewer trees over here," added one man.

"Hmmm," Kate replied thoughtfully, "it is a beautiful patio, but I don't want tan lines and I wouldn't want to make you boys uncomfortable by taking my robe off."

I didn't like how flirtatious this was getting and approached before any of the guys could reply to the remark Kate made about taking her robe off. "Kate, are you over there?" I called out.

Kate turned and waved to me, "oh hi honey!"

"Friend of yours?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend!" replied Kate.

They all glanced at each other and laughed. Probably laughing at me and the fact my girlfriend was over there flirting with them. Now that Kate had turned to face me, I could see her nipples were erect and very much poking out beneath the thin robe. In the morning sun, her areolas were even just barely visible. No wonder she had caught their attention.

The ground I approached on was lower than the patio. Kate leaned over to speak to me. "I was up early and you guys were all passed out, so I stepped outside for some fresh air and enjoy the morning. The neighbors saw me and thought I might be lonely, so they invited me over. They are super nice guys! Are the boys up yet?"

I could see the guys behind her all staring at her Kate's backside. It occurred to me that with her bending over to talk to me and the shortness of her robe that they could see her bare ass. And probably her bare pussy too. I wanted to put an end to this quickly so told her, "yeah, they are all just getting up. Figured we could head back and have breakfast."

Kate nodded, "sounds good sweetie! Why don't you go on ahead and get started, I'll be right there!"

"Uh, yeah. Sounds good." I replied. I hesitantly started walking back to the house. I didn't enjoy leaving her alone again, but didn't want to seem distrustful. At least I knew she would not be around long enough to work on her tan in the nude now.

They were all talking quietly as I walked away, so I wasn't sure what they were talking about. When I returned to the house, I went to the kitchen and started pulling out food, making french toast.

Only a few minutes passed before the guys rolled out of bed, basically at the same time. The sound of the first one waking up must have woken the others. "French toast! Yes!" Dean exclaimed as he walked out.

"Fuck yeah!" Said JJ as the three of them sat down.

"Is Kate still sleeping?" Steve asked.

"No, she said she was stepping outside for some fresh air for a minute," I replied.

Just then, Kate walked in through the back. "Morning boys!"

The eyes of my friends darted to my girlfriend's barely covered body. I still couldn't believe they all knew what she looked like under that robe now, and the skimpiness of it certainly did little to make them forget.

"How was the fresh air?" Dean asked.

"It was wonderful! Too bad you sleepy heads missed out on it," Kate said. "I met the people from next door though. Steve, do you know them?"

Steve nodded. "Yeah, but I've never hung out with them or anything. The house belongs to one of their families, although it's been just those guys coming out for as long as I can remember. I can tell you they throw some wild parties though. I've even seen them bring strippers in."

"How do you know they were strippers and not just chicks who got invited to the party?" JJ asked.

"Because they'd have them strip for them right out on their patio in back!" Steve answered.

"That's awesome!" said Dean. "But, how do they get the strippers to come all the way out here though?"

"By paying them tons of money!" Steve replied. "Those guys come from families with money. My cousin used to come out here and went to high school with one of those guys. Even went to some of those parties. He said those girls could easily take home a few grand in a single night."

That seemed to pique Kate's interest. "Really? That much money for just taking their clothes off for a few guys?"

Steve nodded, "yup."

After breakfast, I cleaned up with the guys. While Kate headed to the room to the shower. "Hey babe, when you are done cleaning up, can you grab my makeup and hairbrush from the car? It occurred to me I never brought that in yesterday."

"Sure thing," I replied. A few minutes later, we had the kitchen cleaned up. The guys all headed back to their rooms. It wasn't an exaggeration to say they built the summer house like a mansion. Most of the bedrooms had their own bathrooms. So everyone could more or less shower at the same time.

By the time I returned to our room, Kate was already out of the shower and drying off. I set Kate's stuff on the bed.

"Thanks babe," Kate said, rewarding me with a kiss. "I'm going to finish getting ready while you are in the shower."

The warm water felt nice, helped to wash away the grogginess I felt from over sleeping. My mind kept going back to Kate exposing herself to my friends the day before and teasing the neighbors that morning. As this was going through my mind, I didn't even realize that I had gotten hard and was playing with myself. I suppose on some level the teasing was turning me on. Even still I'd need to talk to her about toning things down. Continuing to masturbate, I figured it would be good to get myself off so that if we'd have sex later, I'd be able to last longer.

After I got out of the shower I didn't find Kate in our room, but could hear her talking to the guys. Figured she must have already finished getting ready. I got dressed myself and went to go join everyone else. It was absolutely shocking to see Kate completely naked, talking to the guys!

"Hey babe!" Kate said when she saw me. "I was getting ready when I heard the boys. Decided to figure out our plans for the day before deciding what to wear."

I guess that made a little sense, but still I wasn't thrilled they were seeing her naked again. While the teasing had been a little hot, this was just a little much. Kate was just holding a casual conversation with my friends, as if being nude wasn't a big deal. At least the guys had their clothes on. I definitely didn't want them naked together or for Kate to see their cocks. They were in fact discussing what to do today, and everyone seemed to settle on a trip to the beach.

Then what Kate did next almost caused me to faint. She picked up a bottle of sunscreen and asked, "can you guys help me get sunscreen on before I put on my swimsuit?"

They all ran to her eagerly. Kate squirted some on her hands and the bottle to JJ. He squirted some in his hands and passed the bottle around, and the other guys followed suit. Kate began applying it to her arms as the guy's hands attacked her body. I was dumbstruck and unable to muster a reaction. I saw Dean and JJ's hands go immediately to her tits. Squeezing them as they massaged the sunscreen into her skin, rubbing over her nipples and rolling them between their fingers. Steve was behind her, crouched down and applying some to her legs. Kate asked Steve some questions about the lake. Honestly, my brain couldn't even process the words. She just kept rubbing the sunscreen into her arms, leaving her body to my friends' roaming hands. JJ and Dean rubbed some into her stomach and back, but kept returning to her tits. Steve, meanwhile, now seemed to focus on Kate's ass, but it was hard to tell from my angle. As I'm watching I then saw Steve's hand slid between Kate's legs from behind over the top of her pussy! His hand moved over it several times before he pulled it back. Them touching her pussy was going too far. I was just about to work up the mental clarity to speak up when Kate says, "ok boys, I think I'm all covered now. Thanks for the help! Greg, let's go get ready for the beach!"

"Kate, that was something I didn't expect." I said when we entered our room.

"I know, wasn't that exciting?" Kate said, while stripping my clothes off.

"Well, I mean, don't you think that could have gone a little differently?" I asked, as she pulled down my briefs.

"You are totally hard!" Kate said, smiling, then answered, "I think I know exactly what you mean." She then fell to her knees and pulled my entire cock into her mouth.

Clearly Kate must have realized she went too far and was giving me a blow job to make it up to me. Not that I was complaining. Her warm mouth felt amazing on my hard cock. At least that was one thing I knew those guys wouldn't be able to enjoy. Her talented mouth got me off quickly. Once she had me drained, she looked up at me and said, "well, I'm happy you enjoy my bj skills just as much!" It pleased me to hear she enjoyed giving me blow jobs as much as I loved receiving them. Next we both got into our swimsuits and went out to join the guys.

Dean and JJ were applying sunscreen, and Steve was reaching for the bottle. "Looks like you are the last one to get your sunscreen on. Want some help?" Kate asked. The other two guys looked disappointed that they had already applied their own sunscreen. I was disappointed too. I thought Kate was going to tone it down. I suppose this was better though. No one would be touching Kate's body this time and Steve had swim trunks on.

Kate started at Steve's neck and shoulders, taking her time to rub it in. Then did each arm before moving onto the back. She got near the bottom of his back, then she moved to his front, rubbing his chest. I was trying to keep an eye on her as she made her way down. She was spending an extended amount of time in his lower abdomen, I tried positioning myself for a better look. I thought I may have seen her fingers dip into his waistband, but was unsure.

Kate went down to Steve's legs, starting at the bottom. She made it up one leg. Her hands went into the leg of his trunks, but not high enough to touch anything. I thought he might have a bulge going down his other leg, but based on the size I wasn't convinced it was his dick. I'd seen the outline of it the day before and knew Steve was big, but I don't think he'd get that big. It was probably just the way the material was folding over on itself or something. Kate went up higher on the other leg, to the extent that I was certain she was fondling him. I did not want Kate touching my friends' dicks. Again, I was about to intervene until noticed how much her hand moved and realized there was no way his cock was that long. In the end I was satisfied that Kate didn't touch Steve's cock and was finally understanding she needed to restrain herself.

We were finally heading down to the beach. The houses were all on a short bluff, paths led to a public beach surrounding the lake.

We put out our towels and relaxed for a while. It was nice that we were all enjoying ourselves, no one was getting naked, we were all talking and nothing was about sex. I finally felt my guard coming down.

After a while Steve said, "I'm going to head into the water."

"We should too!" Kate said, "let's play Marco Polo!"

The beach was busy. Even in her one piece Kate was the target of a lot of male gazes. It excited me that so many guys were jealous that she was mine. The Marco Polo game, however, was taking a toll on my good feelings when it became obvious the guys were using the game as an excuse to touch Kate's boobs. Honestly, this wasn't the worst thing. Compared to everything else, this was still an improvement.

When we finally got out of the water to return to our towels, I noticed some little punk staring at Kate's body. He looked familiar, but I couldn't quite figure it out. That is until I heard JJ say, "hey, it's little Tommy Baines!"

That was it! Tommy had gone to the same high school we used to. Only he was a couple grades below us, a bit of a cocky rich kid if you asked me. I always found him somewhat annoying.

"You up here with your family Tommy?" Steve asked, clearly they've run into each other up here before.

"Nah, my parents let me drive up here with my friends," Tommy replied, pointing at his friends who had set up their towels on the beach right next to ours. They had a cooler of booze and it appeared they were wasting no time in enjoying it.

We relaxed and enjoyed the sun. Our new beach friends were having fun making asses of themselves, laughing, and making almost laughable attempts at trying to flirt with Kate. For her part, she seemed to enjoy the attention, although I saw her roll her eyes at them more than once.

"Admit it," Tommy said, voice slurred. "You're just lying here to get better views of our rock hard bodies."

Kate laughed, "trust me, I'm far more interested in the sun right now than those scrawny things you call muscles."

Tommy's face blushed and his friends laughed at him. Irritated, Tommy said, "you're just too shy to admit you want to see more!"

Kate rolled her eyes, "you are the one hovering around trying to stare at my body, not the other way around cupcake."

"I can't help it, your beautiful body is having an effect on me," Tommy said stepping closer, slurring his words more heavily.

Kate smiled at the compliment, "oh really? What could you possibly mean by that?"

"This!" Tommy shuffled closer, pulling his trunks down and flashing his erect dick! I felt a slight embarrassment as this kid actually appeared to have a bigger dick than me, not a lot bigger, maybe half an inch longer and a little thicker. He was waving it around at Kate as she sat on her towel, her hand to her mouth trying to contain her laughter.

"Oh my god!" Kate said, still stifling a laugh. Tommy continued waving it around until Kate reached up to push it away. As she did so she actually grasped the head of his cock in her hand and held onto it as she pushed it back. I wish she had pushed him back without making what amounted to several seconds of physical contact with this punk's erect dick. But at the same time it was his dick that was in her face so I doubt it was intentional. Still laughing she said, "get that little thing out of my face!"

I hoped no one could see me blushing with embarrassment. Kate just called Tommy's dick, which was larger than mine, little. As he tried waving it at her again she pushed him back several more times, each time by placing her hand on his aroused genitals and lingering her hand in place as she pushed him back. I was sure it wasn't intentional and I'm sure she wasn't doing it on purpose.

Eventually, Tommy got the hint and returned to his friends. We laughed it off, I was grateful his dick was no longer in my girlfriend's face.

About five minutes later, a drunk Tommy and his friends were pushing each other around. Tommy stumbled towards us and spilled his drink on Kate and JJ.

"Sorry!" Tommy slurred as he stumbled back to his friends.

"Well, this smells like alcohol now, I'm going to need to go change." Kate said.

"Yeah, me too. It got all over my swim trunks," JJ added.

"I'll go with you guys," I offered.

"Don't be silly," Kate told me, "we'll be right back. Stay here and have fun."

Seeing her sexy ass bounce as she returned to the lake house with JJ should have had me worried, but overall Kate had been pretty good today. I felt she pushed things too far with the sunscreen, but I felt we reached an understanding about that. Besides, other than some exhibitionism on Kate's part and the guys getting a little too touchy not much really had happened. Kate had seen none of my friends naked, she hadn't touched them very much, and it's not like any of them had gotten each other off.

Kate and JJ had returned maybe ten or fifteen minutes later. She wore a skimpy light blue bikini that barely contained her tits. Luckily she had a white crop top on over it. JJ wore swim trunks that looked a couple sizes too small. They left little to the imagination, I chuckled to myself wondering how he ever managed to fit himself into those!

"Come on boys!" Kate said with excitement, "first one in the water is the winner!" With that, she pulled off the white crop top and tossed it down onto her towel as she raced past us to the water.

We all ran down, but with her head start Kate easily beat us to the water. She jumped up and down in the water, which caused her tits to pop out of her bikini top! "Oops!" Kate laughed as she pulled her top back up, "guess this top doesn't quite fit me anymore. So what is my prize for winning?"

Steve laughed, "how should we know, the race was your idea!"

"Oh yeah," Kate giggled, "ok I've got an idea." She glanced around with a little smirk, which meant she I probably wouldn't like it. "You should all skinny dip for losing."

"Wait, hold on!" I said. I didn't want Kate seeing my friends naked!

Steve shook his head. "We can't do that in the middle of the day, in broad daylight, on a public beach! We'd probably get arrested!"

Kate made an exaggerated pouty face. "Oh you wimps! Fine, I guess you boys will have to make up for it later." Again, Kate followed this comment with a cute little smile.

I was happy that no one was getting naked, but I wasn't thrilled Kate tried to see my friends naked. The group soon returned to games and horsing around like before. The difference this time was that Kate's tits kept popping out of her top. Granted, the guys had already seen them, but now other men were enjoying the occasional show as well.

Eventually Kate started getting out of the water, "I'll be right backs boys! I can't seem to keep the girls in this top." She ran back to our towels and picked up her crop top. I felt relief that she was going to cover with an additional layer. That relief was soon dashed when Kate casually removed her top in clear view of everyone on the beach! Eyes of all nearby men were glued to Kate's bouncing perky tits, Tommy was nearby with his friends and I thought their eyes might explode. She then slipped the crop top over her head.

12