Greg's GF Pt. 04: Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate ran back and jumped into the water. "There, that should stay on a little better!" She said as she approached us. The white material was now wet and clinging to her skin. Kate's nipples were easily visible through the soaked fabric. I would have to talk to her about this. Now every guy on the beach was getting a look at her perfect tits.

After another game of Marco Polo, where there was no hiding my friends blatantly fondling my girlfriend's wet t-shirt clad chest, we all swam together in a small circle to talk about our plans. Dean was behind Kate in the water.

"What do you guys think, maybe go back to the house and get some food?" Steve asked.

"And maybe some alcohol," Kate added. Her voice trembled at the end and she was shivering. She must have been getting cold. I was surprised, because I thought the water felt rather warm. You know women though, they are always cold. "This isn't fair. You boys are tall enough to stand here easily in the water. I can barely keep my head above the water here." I was about to suggest we simply move to shallower water when Kate turned about and grabbed a hold of Dean, putting her arms around his neck. "Spin around now so I can see everyone!" Kate said.

Dean sighed and rolled his eyes, but still obliged Kate's request. He turned around, so we could now see Kate's face over his shoulder as she held onto him.

"Food and drinks sounds good to me. What about after?" JJ asked.

We batted around ideas for a few minutes. Kate seemed to be going from cold to tired as her eyes seemed to be closing. Eventually Kate seemed to come to life again, "we can figure that out later, let's get back up to the house and change!"

We collected about things and Kate held my hand, almost dragging me up to the house. When we got there, Kate quickly told the guys we were going to change and rushed me to the bedroom.

Kate's hands went immediately to my crotch, and she started to kiss me. I kissed her back. "Grab a condom," she told me. By the time I had it open, Kate was naked and yanked down my swim trunks. She took to condom from me and in a swift motion rolled it onto my hard cock.

We got to the bed and started going at it. Kate looked into my eyes as I fucked her and she asked, "isn't this the hottest weekend of your life?!"

"Yeah," I said while thrusting. In a way, it was. We were having more sex than ever. I'd never seen Kate want my cock so much! Still, I wanted her to remember there were limits, "you know, on the beach"

Kate interrupted me, "I know, honey, I could see you watching. I know how much me being a tease turned you on!" I was afraid she wasn't getting it until between some heavy breathing she said, "but, I was thinking."

I continued fucking her, I was glad I had already cum a couple times already, I was able to last longer. Kate continued, "what would you say to instead of just what you saw today, I do things more like this." She said nodding her head downwards, indicating me fucking her.

Finally! I thought to myself. Kate finally said she'd tone back the crap with my friends. Not only that, she was going to fuck me more. I was such a lucky guy! "Absolutely babe!" I managed to say as I was increasing my pace.

"Really?" Kate asked. "Would that be hot for you baby?"

"Fuck yes!" I replied. "That would be the hottest fucking thing ever!" My body tensed as I shot my load into the condom.

"Wow," Kate said, "that thought really put you over the edge." She smiled, "now come here and finish me off."

I lowered my head between her legs and started licking Kate's pussy. Like before, I wasn't crazy about licking her pussy after my dick had been there, but at least I had been wearing a condom.

Kate held my head as I continued to lick. "Yeah baby, that's good. I so want to be your little slut." Invigorated by her reminder that I was going to be getting more sex, I licked faster. It wasn't long before she had her own orgasm and I collapsed next to her on the bed.

As the two of us recovered from the amazing sex Kate said, "I love getting eaten out after being fucked." She moaned and added, "it's the best feeling. Do you think you might still do that for me? Even after what we just talked about?"

I thought it was cute how she worried I might not want to keep doing it even after more frequent sex. "Of course babe. I'll gladly continue doing that every time!"

"Really? It isn't weird for you?" Kate asked.

I shook my head. "No, not at all. It's really hot for me, plus seeing you get off is the biggest turn on for me." I smiled back at her suggestively.

"Awe, you really are the best boyfriend," Kate said, giving me a kiss. "Now come on, let's get dressed and go join everyone."

When we joined the guys they were out back getting ready to grill some burgers.

"About time you guys joined us!" Steve teased.

"Sorry it took so long, it just took awhile to get changed." Kate said.

Steve rolled his eyes and laughed. "Well, while you guys were getting dressed, the neighbors invited us all over to a party. They promised it'll be wild. Insisted we don't need to bring anything, there will be drinks, and they said they'd be paying for entertainment."

We all immediately agreed. Kate seemed especially excited. Definitely had the impression she'd be ready for more action tonight and I couldn't wait.

12