Greg's High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Greg heard someone talking out in the hallway, and the door swung open, and Shannon walked in. She walked to the first student desk nearest the door, presumably to grab the gym bag that was sitting there, and then she noticed them. "Oh, crap. I'm so sorry. I'm going," she said, quickly looking down at the ground. She grabbed the bag and was about to turn for the door when she paused and glanced over at them again. She stared at Greg's huge cock, which Alicia had backed off again, and which was easily the biggest she'd seen. Shannon met Greg's eyes and there was powerful desire there, and not just from Greg. Then she turned and walked out.

Alicia looked over at the door and laughed. "Awk-ward," she said, and laughed again. Greg guided his cock back to her mouth and started pushing a little harder. He started pushing gently with his hips, and he was slowly driving his huge meat down her throat. It took less than thirty seconds to get her lips on his balls, and he smiled triumphantly. He pulled his massive schlong out of her mouth, and she gasped for air. After she caught her breath, she smiled again. "I like your style," she said, and stood up.

Alicia dropped her skirt and panties, and Greg maneuvered her to lean forward on the desk. Without preamble, he drove his cock home, bottoming out with less than half his length. Alicia grunted and then shuddered, tingles rippling through her body from her pussy on out, and then Greg started pumping away. He worked with a gentle fury, steadily driving his cock a little deeper, and Alicia had settled into a series of grunts and moans, punctuated by the occasional, "Oh God , yes," or "I love your cock." Suddenly, she shuddered again, more violently this time, and her cum washed over his massive dick.

He took that as his queue to pump harder, and she quickly came again, even harder, her legs momentarily buckling. Greg kept thumping her, and finally hilted, his big balls slapping audibly against her ass. She came again, cum pouring over his cock, and she was hanging onto the desk for dear life. Greg kept pounding away even as her legs crumbled, easily supporting her with his powerful arms. He pumped away for a while longer, then gently lay her on the floor. He left her semi-conscious, splayed on the old wooden floor in a puddle of her own cum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Greg had trouble tucking his huge---and still very stiff---cock back into his tight jeans, and his bulge was even more noticeable now. He made his way to the gym, and took a quick stroll around it, enjoying the hungry looks he was getting from all the women, and the awkward way the men shifted when they saw him. He stopped and looked around for Shannon, but didn't see her, and decided to ask Sheila at the front desk if she'd seen her.

Sheila flat drooled over his enormous dick, barely able to talk, but he got out of her that she'd seen Shannon and Jack arguing and walking down the West hallway a few minutes ago. She also asked if he'd seen Alicia, and he smiled. He told her Alicia wasn't feeling well and might need to lie down for a bit. Then he headed for the West hallway.

The show was starting in the gym, and it was starting to get pretty loud as Greg made his way down the hallway. Greg walked past the classrooms, and he finally heard voices as he approached the hallway for the student parking lot. Jack was clearly drunk and in a bad mood, and he was cursing and threatening Shannon. Greg wasn't surprised at Jack's behavior, since he was one of Greg's main bullies, and had always treated Shannon like a convenience. He was the type that only respected someone if they were bigger or badder than him. Needless to say, Greg had never liked him much.

"Jack, we said we weren't going to do this. We can get along for one night. There's no reason we can't both have a good time tonight," she said. Greg noticed that she'd changed into to her High School cheerleading outfit, probably as part of the show, and his massive cock twitched.

"Go fuck yourself, you whore. You want to parade around..." Jack said, as Greg came around the corner and interrupted.

"Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt, but she's right, Jack. Stop being a dick and go sleep it off," Greg said. Shannon looked a little surprised, but she nodded her head in agreement.

Jack looked a little startled, but responded, "Who the fuck are you...tell me how..." he said, his words trailing off.

"She not your wife anymore, Jack. What she does is none of your business," Greg said, looking over at Shannon. They both looked each other over, and Greg saw her stare right at his package again.

"She's still...she's still my..." Jack said, trailing off again.

Greg walked over to Jack and gently grabbed his shoulders, saying, "Jack, it's time for you to sit down and shut up." Jack was about 6' even, and a little bigger than average, but Greg towered over him, and Jack was a little shocked at the strength in his hands. Jack made a pathetic attempt to wiggle out of his grasp, but only succeeded in dropping his beer bottle. Greg easily guided Jack to the ground against a section of lockers and took a step back.

"You're not the Alpha dog anymore, tough guy, and I'm about to show you what I mean" he said and looked over at Shannon. She chewed her lip sexily as she was studying his incredible body, settling at his package again for a moment. She nodded her assent again.

Greg walked over to her and pulled her to him. Her tits were even bigger than he remembered, and his cock nearly spasmed when they pressed up against him. He squeezed her full luscious ass and lifted her up so that her hips were pressed against his. She felt the incredible size of his massive dick against her thigh, and she was wetter than she'd ever been, cooing with desire. He kissed her passionately and rubbed her awe-inspiring body against him until his cock was nearly bursting through his pants. He set her down on her feet again and walked her back to the lockers a few feet from Jack.

Jack was horrified to see Shannon go after Greg with such zeal, but he was too intimidated to say anything. He still couldn't believe how easily Greg had handled him, as if he was a cranky toddler. All he could do was watch.

Shannon was rubbing the length of Greg's huge cock through his jeans, and he grunted his pleasure into her ear. She unbuttoned his pants and reached down into them, rubbing his thick shaft, amazed at the unbelievable length and girth of it. She'd never seen a dick even half as big as Greg's, and she was captivated by it. She was already tingling in excitement to feel it inside her. Greg was loving every stroke, and his balls were beginning to feel a little tight.

Shannon peeled his jeans and boxers away from his skin and slid them down to his feet, her face brushing his huge cock on the way down, which sent a ripple through his huge nuts. She stood back up and started stroking his long shaft with one hand, hooking her other behind his neck to kiss him. Her stroking and the touch of her soft lips made his cock twitch, visibly bobbing in her hand, and she pulled back a little to smile at him.

Greg squeezed her ass with one hand and one of her huge breasts with the other and was loving looking over her incredible body between kisses. He'd fantasized about her in this very outfit dozens of times, and his cock was throbbing with desire. He needed to fuck her hard and very soon. She slid her hands down his body as she dropped to her knees, and then grabbed his enormous dick with both hands.

Shannon took his cock head into her mouth and moved her head around it, working her lips and tongue around it as best she could. Greg grunted again, swirls of pleasure rippling down the length of his cock and making his balls tingle. She worked his long shaft with both hands and gradually took more of him down her throat, backing off to breathe for a moment, and then started pulling him down her throat with both hands.

Greg put both hands behind her head and gently pushed his huge dick into her, slowly sliding deeper down her throat. She was humming on and off, and wriggling her head slightly side-to-side, which felt amazing and was making her incredible tits jiggle. At last her lips touched his balls, and he felt the tightness increase rapidly, and then a surge of pressure.

His cock emptied down her throat, pumping for what seemed like days, and Greg closed his eyes as a wave of pleasure rippled out from his balls, and he shook a little. He looked down at Shannon as she slowly backed off his cock, and she smiled up at him. He should have known she'd be the one to please his new cock. "I didn't think anyone could cum like that. My stomach feels full," she said, and licked her lips slowly. Greg's cock twitched again, and sheer desire made it almost painfully hard.

Through his drunken haze, Jack was still intimidated and pissed at Shannon, but also strangely excited. He started rubbing his cock as he watched, impressed by how this seeming stranger was manhandling his gorgeous ex-wife, whose passion made her seem even hotter. He was rock hard, and kept rubbing away.

Greg took Shannon's hands and brought her to her feet. He kicked away his pants and boxers, and Shannon slid her panties off and tossed them by his underclothes. She leaned back against the lockers and reached for Greg, rubbing his huge pecs as he moved closer. He grabbed her juicy ass with both hands and lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around him, as they made out like animals. He pressed her against the lockers, her huge knockers pressed against him again, his cock throbbing.

Suddenly, Greg set her back on her feet, and held up his finger to tell her to wait. He walked into the nearest classroom and came back out with the teacher's desk, which he carried as casually as someone holding a loaf of bread. He put the desk down next to Shannon, then scooped her up and sat her on the edge of it.

Greg kissed Shannon again, running his hands down her smoking hot body to her amazing ass, which he squeezed again to a soft moan from Shannon. He stepped back a little and grabbed his massive dick, waving it near Shannon's pussy for effect. Shannon chewed her lip again, her eyes burning with desire, and she reached for his beast. He moved his cock a couple of times, toying with her as she tried to grab it, and they both laughed. Finally, he let her squeeze it and rub his cock head a little before he settled in to work.

He rubbed the huge head of his cock against her clit, which made her shudder with delight, and he kept going until he could feel her wetness. He slowly worked the oversized head of his cock into her, stretching her open, and it was quickly coated by her wetness. Her eyes fluttered from the pleasure, and she was practically panting. He worked his cock head in a circle, stretching her even more, and she moaned, and leaned back a little. Greg pushed into her slowly, shimmying his hips a little side-to-side to make it slide easier, and Shannon was shuddering with every shift of his hips. He reached her limit with just over half his cock inside, and Shannon groaned and shifted a little, clearly orgasming.

Greg pulled out of Shannon and looked over at Jack, locking eyes with him. He stroked his massive dick a few times as Jack looked on, mesmerized, and then said, "Look at me. This is what a man looks like. I am going to fuck her bowlegged, and then I'm going to fuck her some more. Take a good look."

Jack was awe-struck. His cock was incredibly hard, and he didn't understand what he was feeling. He actually wanted to see this guy go to work on Shannon. She was positively on fire and Jack wondered what he would do to her. Jack had a relatively big dick at just over 7", but this guy's cock was gigantic. He made Jack look tiny by comparison, so Shannon was really in for it. He couldn't wait to see it.

Greg slid his cock back in and started slowly pumping Shannon, just filling her up at first, not trying to push deeper. His incredible girth was stretching her wide, and even limiting his strokes, he was deeper inside her than anyone else had ever reached. She was fantastically wet and shuddered from a couple or orgasms. "Oh my God, your cock is incredible. I need more. Give me more," she said, reaching up to touch Greg's face. Greg smiled, and started thumping her harder.

It only took a few seconds for Shannon to cum, and she shook as her cum poured over his huge cock. Greg smiled and started pumping even harder, and Shannon began moaning steadily, sweating and struggling to prop herself up. Her big tits were swaying with every thrust, and Greg could barely take his eyes off them. She was the tightest woman that he'd fucked so far, and he could actually feel her squeezing his massive dick, although his cock was more than strong enough to resist. It still felt really good, though.

Shannon came again, and her arms slipped and she fell back on the desk, her cum starting to drip off Greg's monster. He kept pumping, gripping her hip with one hand and squeezing a breast with the other. The tightness was back at the base of his big balls, and he thumped Shannon even harder. Her cum poured over his cock again, and he was ready. He pulled his enormous cock out of her and stepped back, blasting a huge load on her cheerleader top and bare midriff.

Shannon propped herself back up again, smiling. "Good thing I have a change of clothes." She paused for a second. "I'm on birth control, so next time you can just cum inside me."

"Oh, we're not done. Not even close." And seemingly to illustrate his point he stroked his rapidly stiffening cock, still dripping with her cum.

She marveled at his incredible jackhammer again. "I stand corrected. I've just never been with a man with such staying power," and she glanced over at Jack. The shot was lost on him, and he kept rubbing his cock.

"Flip over," Greg said, and Shannon obliged, leaning her entire upper body on the desk. He slowly pushed into her again, and she moaned with delight. He was able to get within three inches of hilting, so he set to work, and started really pounding Shannon. She came again after just a few strokes, and Greg was splattering her cum all over her ass and his groin and abs. She started moaning again, and she came again when he finally hilted, a puddle starting to form at his feet.

His thumping echoed through the hall, and it sounded like someone chopping wood. Shannon could barely speak at this point, and she was shuddering almost nonstop. He pounded and pounded away, and Shannon went limp against the desk, cumming constantly from an endless string of orgasms. Greg squeezed her perfect ass and pumped until he could finally feel the pressure behind his nuts again. He hilted in her, gripping her tightly, pushing his cock in as deep as he could. If she wanted his cum, she could have it.

His balls exploded, firing into her like a shotgun, painting her insides with his cum. Shannon groaned exhaustedly, barely conscious but in ecstasy. Greg could feel every driblet of cum as it left him, and finally his huge balls were sated. He stayed there a moment, enjoying the feeling of her magnificent ass against his balls, and then slowly pulled out of her. She moaned again as he slid his cock out, and Greg smiled as he surveyed her, her incredible body made even hotter by sweat and cum.

Jack looked on, watching his ex-wife's cum drip off the massive dick of some stranger, and he came himself. After watching the man fuck the life out of Shannon, Jack realized he could never look her in the eye again, but it still turned him on endlessly to see her wrecked by that titanic cock. The man was right; he was the ultimate Alpha.

Greg walked over to Jack, his giant dick swaying at each step, and he stopped so that it hung right in front of Jack's face. Jack looked down at the floor, completely emasculated, and Greg smiled. "Now you understand," he said, and walked to the other side of the desk.

Greg grabbed his clothes, quickly donning them, and snagged Shannon's panties, and then checked on her. She was still breathing a little hard, and was clearly spent, but otherwise fine. He scooped her up and tossed her over one shoulder caveman style, and she grunted and then giggled. With her panties in his free hand, he ducked out the door to the student parking lot and headed for his rental car, and then back to his hotel.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Shortly after getting Shannon up to his room, Greg lay her down on the bed face up, and tossed her panties on the floor. She wasn't going to be needing them. He gently removed her cheerleader skirt, and she dazedly helped him get her top off. He slid his cock a few inches into her, Shannon moaning softly, and paused to look over his naked goddess.

Shannon was breathtaking. Her gorgeous face caught somewhere between bliss and desire, and her sweaty skin glistened, fairly glowing with the intense passion he'd created within her. Her hands glided over her body finding pleasure everywhere, with one hand settling in to rub one of her nipples, and the other her clit. A spasm surged from Greg's big balls all the way down his incredible length, and he grunted his own desire. He hooked his arms under Shannon's legs and gently gripped her midsection with both hands, lifting her off the bed.

He slammed Shannon down his cock with a thud, and she began howling, as Greg repeated the process again and again. He punished her vagina with powerful strokes, and cum flooded down his cock as if a pipe had burst somewhere along its length. Shannon nearly screamed, "Oh yes. Oh God yes. Yes, Yes, YES!" as he continued to hammer her without mercy.

"This is my pussy," Greg said, almost matter-of-factly, and Shannon responded with another moan, long and loud. "I said, this is my pussy. Did you hear me?" he said with a bit more gusto. Shannon groaned deeply, and shook helplessly, cumming even harder, and she mumbled incoherently. "Say it," Greg said in a commanding voice. "Tell me who this pussy belongs to."

Shannon howled again, and then shouted, "Its yours. You own this pussy." Greg smiled and drove his cock even deeper, stretching her beyond belief, each stoke creating new heights of pleasure for Shannon. Her whole body was a giant, intense orgasm, and she began shaking violently and bucking on his massive dick. Greg paused his punishment to watch her shake and shudder, as even more cum poured down his long shaft.

Shannon bucked and shook for nearly a minute straight, and Greg finally lay her back on the bed, his huge cock still within her. She shuddered and moaned every few seconds for going on ten minutes, and Greg looked on joyfully at what he'd done. Finally, he leaned in over her, supporting his weight on his elbows so as not the crush her with his weight, and kissed her sift lips again.

Though she was mostly senseless, Shannon's mouth welcomed his, kissing back with surprising vigor. Her mouth sent electricity through his body, and his balls began thrumming as if a switch had been turned on. He wanted more. He needed more. He wanted to devour her. Every inch of his gigantic cock was vibrating with need. He pushed himself back to standing, still hilted within, and grabbed her waist again.

Greg grunted as he pressed his hips against hers, driving his cock as deep as possible. He had to check his great strength, so as not to hurt her, but his passion drove him harder, and he reached down and gripped her fantastic ass, pushing yet deeper. Shannon cooed and moaned as he worked, too weak to do much more, and Greg grunted like an animal as he sought release.

At last, he conceded and stepped back, his titan sliding out of Shannon, which drew another moan from her. He paused for a moment, and then walked over to his overnight bag, and fished for something. He pulled out a small tube of ointment and smiled.