Greg's High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squirted a liberal amount of the stuff on each hand, rubbing them together to spread it, and then reached for his long dick. He slowly rubbed the ointment over his impressive length, tingles spreading out from wherever he touched, and the humming in his balls grew steadily, until his legs were shaking from it. Greg closed his eyes and let it wash over him, grunting from the pleasure of it. He opened his eyes after a few moments and walked back over to Shannon. He rolled her over face down on the mattress and squeezed her ass with both hands.

"Your pussy is not all that belongs to me. Every inch of you is mine," Greg said. He started fingering her pussy and asshole simultaneously, and Shannon groaned her pleasure. "Are you ready?" he said, and in response, Shannon made a noise that sounded like "Unh-huh". Greg smiled and grabbed his cock, guiding it to Shannon's asshole.

Greg gently worked the tip of his beast between her cheeks, slowly pushing into her. Despite the lube, his absurd girth was already stretching her, and she groaned again, a mix of pleasure and pain. He kept going, slowly pushing in, then working back slightly, and then forward again. The tightness of her ass was incredible, and Greg felt a gentle pressure along every inch that entered her.

Shannon was groaning steadily now, the occasional shudder rippling through her, and Greg could see more cum dripping out of her. He bottomed out with barely half his long dick inside her and pulled back gently to make his first thrust. Shannon's groaning got louder on both ends, grunting and shaking as he bottomed again, more cumming spilling out of her. Greg started pumping steadily, shifting his hands to her hips as he pushed deeper.

Every stroke brought him closer to his goal, and he finally slapped his big balls against her ass, fully hilted within it. He started pistoning away, each stroke making a loud slap, sending a wave up Shannon's body, and drawing more weak moans. His cock was throbbing, and he smiled as tightness was finally building behind his huge balls. He pounded Shannon hard, as cum flooded out of her, and she was otherwise unresponsive. He felt pleasure in every inch of his massive dick, and it exploded in waves across his body every time his hips thumped her ass.

The pressure was building quickly, but Greg didn't want it to end. He used every ounce of strength in his mighty cock to hang on, as the pleasure increased exponentially. He was mindlessly pounding Shannon's ass, nearly overwhelmed by the pleasure, the intensity of his powerful need to claim his prize driving him on. At last, the pressure was too great to overcome, and he leaned forward on the bed, holding himself up over Shannon, as his cock erupted.

The force of it shook his body, his hips bouncing convulsively and his body shaking. He howled, "Aaahhhhhhh," as his huge balls emptied, pumping cum into Shannon for almost a minute. When it finally subsided, he slumped down next to her, lying on his side, with an excellent view of his prize. His cock was completely limp for the first time in a week, and a powerful lethargy washed over him. His eye lids slowly closed as he drank in that worthy view.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Greg woke up about four hours later feeling fantastic. Shannon was deep in a pleasure coma and would end up sleeping for almost a day. Greg was energized, and his cock felt amazing, perhaps even stronger than before. He took it in both hands, feeling the weight of it, studying it with the focus of a scientist. He could swear it was bigger than before. Longer. Thicker. He had never formally measured it, though, so it was just conjecture.

With Shannon out of commission, Greg was bored, and needed something to occupy him. Technically, he hadn't quite completed his mission, and he decided to do just that. He went on his social media accounts again, gathering information, and then set out to finish what he started.

Over the next three days, Greg tracked down each of the other five members of the cheerleading squad from his class and fucked them senseless, including fucking two of them in front of their dipshit husbands, also former classmates of his. He made them watch as he compared various household items to his massive member, including 1 liter water bottles, which were dwarfed by his cock, and then he tossed the bottles to them so they could do the same. The comparisons were not as kind to the boys, each themselves dwarfed by the bottle in much the same way that Greg's titanic cock had overshadowed them.

Greg made sure to give Shannon a quick pound each day to keep her constantly thinking about him but kept going about his business. He bumped into a girl that had worked at the local coffee shop where he would occasionally hang out as a kid, and on whom he'd had a crush. She always blew him off back then but was positively drooling now.

She was still quite hot, slim and pretty, with nice boobs and a hot ass. He fucked her all night, and she held out pretty well, taking pounding after pounding. He rewarded her with a blast of cum on her tits and left her smiling and exhausted. She had to take two days off work to recover and walked bowlegged for nearly a week.

When it was finally time to head back to his real home, Shannon went with him. Greg loved fucking her, and she didn't mind sharing him with other women, so he figured she could be his steady girl while he explored his new strength. Greg tried calling his assistant just before his flight to check in, but her cell went to voicemail. He and Shannon boarded the plane and headed back to his lavish home in California.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The latch of the capsule clicked for only the second time, and the lid slowly rose. Greg's assistant climbed out, still a bit groggy, shaking her head to clear it. She walked around the capsule to the far side and stood in front of the mirror and was quite pleased with what she saw. She hoped Greg might be, as well.