Greg's List Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Trish said. "But I was just thinking of you all day."

"The calls every hour were my first clue," Samantha said, wryly.

"Too much?" Trish asked.

"Open that wine, and I'll forgive you quickly," Sam replied, smiling.

They both downed their first glass quickly, as though they were girding themselves for the conversation they knew was coming.

"Trish, I mentioned that I thought I might be bi, or even a lesbian. Would that bother you, or be a problem? I don't want to make you uncomfortable, if I am..."

"Oh, Sam...I don't think you could ever do anything that would make me uncomfortable...well, maybe if you brought home whatever that was that woman used on you..."

"Ooof, don't remind me," Sam winced. "But the funny thing was, overall, it really felt hot to be fucked by another woman. She was just so fucking impatient, maybe if she'd taken a little more time to get me used to it. Still, I came like crazy, and maybe I was even doing some pushing back."

"But back to my, um, thoughts on my sexual orientation...would it bother you?"

Trish hesitated. "There's something that I've never told you about, that happened back in high school. There was this female teacher, Mrs. Rosen...she was about thirty five, and she taught World History. She was very attractive, and of course married, so I had no clue about what was going to happen."

Samantha perked up - this was getting even more interesting than she'd thought it might.

"I was a star student of hers, getting straight As on everything. So, one day after class, I was preparing an entry for a History Fair - it was like a Science Fair for history nerds - in her classroom. While she couldn't help me, she could critique it, give me tips, stuff like that - and I appreciated her help. I really wanted to win." Trish shrugged.

"Anyway, at one point she was standing next to me, both of us looking down at the project, when she put her arm around my shoulder. I didn't think anything of it, other than that it felt good to have her arm around me, and I snuggled against her, I could feel her warm, soft breast on my shoulder. It felt so good, I sighed, then caught myself and turned to see if I might be causing a problem."

"She turned to look at me at the same time, our eyes locked, and the next thing I knew, she was kissing me...and I was returning the kiss. Our arms were around each other..." Trish stopped.

"Then what happened?" asked Samantha, intensely curious, and curiously interested.

Trish sighed. "I knew it was probably wrong for me to go with her, but I couldn't resist. It was the strongest compulsion I had ever felt - I wanted to be naked with her, to have her touching me, and kissing me - I thought I would die if I didn't go with her back to her apartment."

"We went in her car, and as soon as we got in her door, she pushed me up against the wall, and sank to her knees in front of me. I was wearing our school uniform, a plaid skirt dress. She lifted up my skirt. 'You're so beautiful, Patricia,' she said. 'I must have you.'"

"She pulled my cotton panties down - I know I should have fought her, but I wanted it even more than she did."

"'Oh my god, Patricia, you've got the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen,' she said. Then she kissed me there, right on my clit, and I was lost. You couldn't have gotten me out of there with a crowbar - the sensation was amazing! It was my first orgasm, I would have done anything for her after that."

Samantha couldn't help but feel a pleasant tingle at her own clit, even after realizing that this was her friend being molested. As though reading her friend's mind, Trish spoke up.

"People say that a teacher seducing a student is automatically a crime, that they're molesting someone that they have power over. But what if the student wants it, even years afterward, and doesn't regret a second of it?"

"She had her mouth on my pussy, and I was cumming like mad, I was barely able to stand. I wanted so badly to do to her, what she was doing to me. 'Where's your husband?' I asked. After all, I didn't need some older man finding me with his wife!"

"'He won't be home until late,' she said. We can have all evening in my bed.'"

"Being naked with her in her bed, doing all kinds of nasty things together, to each other, enduring endless pleasure - you can see how I ended up madly in love with her, can't you?"

Samantha nodded.

"Over time, I'd 'study' over at her place right after school - of course, we were fucking endlessly. I'd never been so happy, at least until she found a new girl..."

"Oh no, Trish!" Samantha exclaimed. "I'm so sorry...how did it end?"

"It just petered out," Trish said. "She wouldn't return calls, or acknowledge my notes...it was pretty sad."

"You could have gone to the authorities..." Samantha suggested.

"No, I really couldn't, because that would have just gotten me in trouble, and I loved her too much to hurt her." She hesitated.

"It took me years to get over it, but I finally did," Trish said, smiling at Samantha.

"Sam, I wanted her to take me in her arms, to make love to me, to tease me, please me...make me her lover, no matter what it cost her or me."

"Were you in love with her?" Samantha asked sympathetically.

"I thought I was, at the time. I had to grow up to realize the difference between being horny and wanting sex, and actually being in love." Her face showed little of her inner feelings. "Now I do know."

"Oh, Trish, I'm so sorry," Samantha said. "I think I kind of understand what you went through. Last night showed me who's important to my life...Trish...you'll probably hate me, but when I said that I love you, um, I really meant it, and that's part of why I also said I thought I was a lesbian." She couldn't meet Trish's eyes with hers.

"You mean...you're really in love...with me?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry for causing trouble."

Trish began laughing and crying at the same time. "Oh god, you goof...what do you think I've been trying to say?"

"What?" Samantha said, not sure if she were understanding Trish.

"Samantha, I love you, I want to be with you, always."

Samantha laughed, then gasped, then hugged Trish. "Oh god, oh god, oh god - really?"

"Really, honey, I do."

"Hmm, I think I'm feeling better," Samantha said with a grin. "Would you like to give me a check out drive?" Trish laughed.

"Okay...but don't worry, I don't have a dick, anyway."

The two girls held hands as they kissed tentatively, then more intimately, their tongues fencing lightly together, lips pressing harder together as their emotions and passion rapidly rose. Soon they were locked in a tight embrace, full breasts pressed together, hips touching, hands roaming across each other's back.

Each girl found herself moaning with excitement, the thought of her naked friend and lover entwined against her own body, bringing pleasure far too irresistible to even think of delaying. "Come on," Samantha said, pulling Trish along. "I'm thinking of all those times you came out of the bathroom in a skimpy towel..."

"You were looking?" Trish said jokingly. "I feel violated!"

"You will feel violated, baby," Samantha promised. Trish giggled, and went along with Sam.

When they got near Trish's bed, Samantha began undressing her friend. "I've been wanting to do this ever since the dream I had about you a few days ago," Samantha said.

"What dream?" Trish asked. Samantha told her about her erotic dream in the bath tub.

"Oh god, I wish you had just jumped on me and fucked me," Trish moaned.

"Well, I can make up for lost time, okay?" Samantha said, as she gently pulled Trish's blouse off her shoulders, her eyes fixed on the girl's sweet young breasts. "God, you're so fucking beautiful," she whispered. Then she unbuttoned Trish's shorts, and quickly worked them off her hips, the shorts falling to the floor, and Trish looked very, very hot in her plain, teddy bear print panties.

Trish playfully wriggled her hips and ass for her new lover, and Samantha couldn't resist caressing Trish's panty-clad ass with her hands. "Mmm, smooth butt, nice and warm, soft...and I'll bet it tastes fantastic!"

"I never thought of that...we can do that?" Samantha giggled.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. Trish began stripping Samantha, pulling off her blouse a little more roughly, kissing Samantha's breasts and nipples, then pulling down her panties. Samantha was clad similarly to Trish, in plain, white panties.

"Nice panties, sweetie. Your pussy looks a little puffy." She tentatively touched Sam's mound. "Does it hurt?"

"No, just inside...I'm sorry, but I can't let you use your twelve inch long strap on dildo tonight."

"Oh...you know about that," Trish said, with a straight face, then giggled. "But I bet you didn't know about my four inch vibrator..."

"Um, yeah, I did. A couple of times when my batteries ran down-" Samantha began.

"Ewwww!" squealed Trish.

"-I borrowed your batteries-" continued Samantha.

"Ohh...sorry," Trish said.

"-but I did smell it a couple of times," Samantha finished.

Trish laughed, then took Samantha in her arms. "Did it smell okay?" she whispered in her lover's ear.

Samantha giggled. "Yep, and tasted even better." Trish kissed her again, deeply and probingly, their mouths as closely joined as humanly possible.

"Mmm, yeah," Trish said, pushing Samantha onto her bed. "Get over, bitch," she said gruffly.

The look on Samantha's face told Trish all she needed to know about how the next few hours were going to go.

###

12