Greg's List Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha got up and walked over to the sunken garden tub. "What a lovely tub for three women to play in," she said. She turned on the water, adjusting it to a reasonable temperature. "Amanda, do you have any bath crystals?"

"Oh my, yes," Amanda said, rising up, her body naked and glowing. "Sometimes a long, soaking bath was my only refuge." Trish considered how unfair Amanda's life had been.

"Were you raised just by men?" she asked.

"Yes, my father, and a never-ending series of nannies and tutors. It seemed as though, if one got close, my father replaced them." Trish shook her head.

As if on cue, Matt began banging on the bedroom door. "Shall I get it?" asked Trish.

"No, I'll take care of it," said Amanda, a new confidence in her voice. She called out on her cell phone, spoke for about a minute, then disconnected. "There," she said.

"Who did you call?" Samantha asked.

"My security company," Amanda answered sweetly. "I told them to remove Matt from the house. A van full of operatives has been waiting down the block."

"And they'll do it?" Trish asked.

"They'll do it if they want to get paid," Amanda said. "And they do want to get paid," she added with a grin.

"And the cell phone bills?" Samantha said.

"They're already working on it," Amanda said. "I suspect that we'll find enough connections to that girlfriend of his, I'll have no problems with any alimony claims when I divorce him. The idiot used a cell phone that I paid for, so accessing the records is no problem."

"I'd just like to thank you, Samantha, and you, Trish, for helping me with this little problem. Your ideas were great - have you always been this evil?" She smiled as she said the last, and the girls knew that she was joking.

"Heh," Samantha said. "Gosh, I hope not. It just seemed logical to use slimy methods against a slimy man."

"More than your help with Matt, I really want to express my gratitude for your tenderness and interest in me...I had never imagined that sex could be so fulfilling, and that sex with other women could be so absolutely fabulous! I think I'm becoming addicted to pussy."

"Umm, your pussy is easy to become addicted to," Trish murmured. Samantha kissed her, and turned to Amanda.

"I absolutely agree. Tonight is going to be your honeymoon, Amanda."

After reviewing their plan to get rid of Matt, the three women talked about nothing in particular, and the longer they chatted, it seemed as though Amanda was relaxing more and more. Finally, the tub was ready. The three slid in, their naked bodies quickly becoming slick. As large as the tub was, it wasn't made for three, so they were thrown together quite a bit, however none of the three were complaining.

"Amanda, your skin is so soft," Trish said.

"Thank you," Amanda said. "But you two are so beautiful, and your hair is so pretty!"

"I love your breasts, Amanda," Samantha said, her fingers tracing over the woman's plump breasts. Her nipples were hard and pink. "So sweet," she cooed. "May I kiss them?" Barely waiting for a response, Samantha brought her lips to Amanda's nipple, taking it in her mouth. Meanwhile, Trish traced her fingernails over the woman's slickly wet calf and thigh, leaving white streaks like jet contrails that soon faded and turned red.

Amanda moaned, her eyes closed, her head thrown back, mouth agape.

"Oh, please, please, don't stop," she begged the two. They had no intention of stopping, they were both envisioning the fun they could all have while her husband was locked out. The women heard some male and female voices in the hall, a short protest by Matt, then silence. Eventually they heard the engine of his Porsche as he drove off.

Trish's fingers strayed further up Amanda's legs, to the vee of her vulva. She paused, inches away, waiting wordlessly for Amanda's permission. Her eyes fluttered open. "Please," she whispered. Trish smiled, her fingernail tracing over Amanda's fat labia, under the water, tracing its way inexorably to her virtually virginal clit.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh god...oh yes...unnh...ohohoh godyesyes...UHHHH!" Amanda moaned as her orgasm washed over her, and Samantha held her close, loving the feel of this lovely woman in her arms experiencing an orgasm at the hands of her female lover.

Amanda shivered, and cuddled in Samantha's arms. She opened her eyes again.

"My goodness, that's so...wonderful," she whispered. "I never dreamed..."

Samantha felt a surge of anger at Amanda's mistreatment by the men in her life, but reined in her impulse. Instead, she said, "As soon as we get out of this tub, Trish and I are going to show you how truly wonderful female lovemaking can be."

"I think I'd like that," Amanda smiled, resting her head on Samantha's shoulder. The three women lolled about in the water for a time, loving the beautiful fragrance, and the heat of the water, plus the soft companionship of other women.

"Shall we?" Amanda eventually said, rising out of the water. Samantha and Trish didn't say anything for a few seconds, just looking at her.

"What is it?" Amanda said, suddenly tremulous. Samantha looked at Trish, then up into Amanda's eyes.

"You're so beautiful," she said simply.

"Yes," Trish echoed. Amanda blushed, and looked relieved.

"I thought...well, never mind," she said quietly. The other two each took one of Amanda's hands and stood up, water cascading down. Amanda handed each a richly plush towel to dry off, but Samantha made sure that it turned into a session of Samantha drying Amanda, Amanda drying Trish, and Trish drying Samantha.

Amanda got a sense of the women's intentions, when Samantha bent over and spread her ass cheeks. "Be sure to dry me here, too," she instructed Trish. After a few seconds she giggled and turned her head to stare at Trish. "You can use more than just your hand, dear."

"Like my tongue?" Trish replied. Amanda's eyes widened.

"Oh my," she said, but followed that with a giggle of her own. Eventually, the three were dry, in most places, wet in others, and very much ready for some fun. Trish led Amanda to the bed, and coaxed her to lie on her back.

"I have been dying to taste this sweet little pink nest, baby," she whispered to Amanda, who looked a little unsure. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, or don't feel okay with...okay?" Trish reassured Amanda, who nodded.

"I'd like you to do...that," she said. Trish lay down between Amanda's legs. She reflexively moved her thighs further apart to give Trish room, momentarily separating her labia, flashing Trish with a view of her pretty pink interior.

"So pretty," Trish cooed, as she began kissing Amanda's legs, starting under her right knee and moving upwards along her inner thigh. Samantha lay next to Amanda, her body close, nuzzling Amanda's throat, then gently kissing her there, and at her ear lobe, then her soft, downy cheek, finally bringing her warm, soft lips to Amanda's, the two women quickly reaching a boiling point of fierce kisses.

Amanda moaned, and brought her foot closer to her crotch, opening up access for Trish to her pussy, a clear invitation for what they both knew would happen. She also picked up Samantha's hand, and brought it to her breast, urging Samantha to caress and squeeze her soft breasts. She groaned and shifted her hips as Samantha squeezed a nipple.

Amanda's hand then went to Samantha's back, feeling and massaging the woman's smooth flesh, enjoying the feel of another woman's naked body in a bed for the first time. The women continued touching and teasing each other, as Trish came closer and closer to Amanda's pussy.

She hovered over Amanda's little bush, then gently brought her lips to Amanda's moist pearl, nestling her soft nubbin against her lips, then surrounding her stiffening clit with her lips. Trish inhaled Amanda's hot, moist musky scent, the fresh smell of another woman's excited body turning her on more and more.

"Oh GOD yesss," Amanda hissed into Samantha's mouth, as excited pleasure coursed through her from her clitoris, as Trish's lips and tongue teased her most feminine part. Another source of delight, Samantha's hand on her breasts, caressing and stroking her soft flesh, collided with yet a third pleasure point, her lips, as she and Samantha generously drank each other's saliva, and breathed each other's air.

"Oh my godddddd, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Amanda shrieked, as the sensory overload washed over her inexperienced mind and body. "Godgodgod so good so good..." she crooned, every nerve ending in her body quivering with pleasure and delight at being ravaged by other women. She shivered, and clutched at Samantha, who had pulled back from teasing Amanda's body, to serve as her anchor while she came.

After a few minutes, Amanda relaxed, the pleasurable tension leaving her body. She moved a few inches away from Samantha, staring at her breasts. "Could I...do you think...kiss your breasts?"

Samantha grinned. "I'd love it!" She lay back, and Amanda turned onto her stomach to kiss Samantha's breasts and upper body. Trish had moved out from between Amanda's legs, to allow her to settle herself, and was delighted to see Amanda's plump butt cheeks trembling before her. Amanda, her mouth busy on one of Samantha's nipples, jerked and squealed a little, when she felt Trish's mouth on her ass. However, she made no objection at all.

Trish kissed the married woman's rosy bottom, her flesh warm and moist under her lips, her skin salty. Trish slowly separated Amanda's ass globes, her dark, steamy cleft revealed, showing the tight, tan oval opening of her anus, surrounded by a slightly darker patch of skin. Trish sniffed inside the valley between her butt cheeks, the dark, earthy smell of the woman's ass hole, and its intimate pleasures exciting Trish, and making her mouth water. Her lips and tongue blazed a trail down that dark valley into her virginal ass hole, licking and teasing the puckered opening, delighting in the trembling response of her hole to the unexpected oral invasion, particularly by another woman.

Amanda groaned, torn between the exquisite pleasure of a woman's tongue up her ass, and the outrageous invasion of her body. Pleasure won, Amanda's sweet bottom urging itself up in a vain attempt to get Trish's tongue deeper into her rectum. A wave of naughty desire washed over Amanda, and she knew what she wanted more than anything else in the whole world.

"Give me your pussy, I want to eat your cunt!" she gasped to Samantha, even as Trish wormed her way deeper into Amanda's shit hole, driving her insane with lust.

Samantha didn't hesitate for a second, sitting up and straddling Amanda's head with her hips, placing her wet pussy so that it was easily accessible to Amanda's eager mouth. Amanda proved to be a quick learner, her tongue skating along Samantha's slick pussy lips, and thrusting deep inside her steamy hole, tongue lapping up Samantha's abundant pussy juices, her cream quickly coating most of Amanda's sweet face.

The three women contentedly ate each other out, exploring every possible combination of mouth, pussy and ass hole that they could think of, covering themselves in their hot, excited fluids as a result. After a long, languorous night sleeping and playing in each other's arms, Amanda asked Samantha and Trish if they would consider becoming her personal trainers.

"I could really use somebody to help me get into shape. I really like your exercise regimen, and I don't really need anybody to fix stuff around here..."

The two were delighted to hear that access to Amanda's body could be a regular thing, and readily agreed. So, Samantha and Trish gave up their dreams of their Greg's List business, choosing instead to dedicate their talents to their new friend and lover.

###

12