All Comments on 'Greta and the Twins Pt. 01'

by NTsarina

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Dark tale

Could use some editing. Twice, the word quit is used when it should have been "quite." A few other bugaboos, but nothing that prevents the story from being read.

The story is more in the horror/non-human than SF/Fantasy. And for the tags, you missed rape/non-consensual; a rather crucial omission.

As for character, Greta seems to have no issues with the requirement that she needs to become a werewolf and that this will also mean she has to consume human blood and presumably flesh, too; though I suppose a raid on a blood bank would help prevent too many people going missing. However, the brothers recalling the fate of the earlier woman abductee would make a non-fatal blooding unlikely. And Greta quickly adjusted to being a kept hostage rather easily - although the argument too could be made that by that time, she's suffering Stockholm syndrome; that after she pissed herself, she recognized instinctively that her choice was to submit to being their brood bitch or die. Once she becomes a werewolf in the tradition as outlined in your story, humans become prey and sympathy for her as a protagonist is drastically reduced.

4 stars for effort and generally readable sentences. Consider moving the tale to Erotic Horror; you will probably get better ratings there.

NTsarinaNTsarinaover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback.

How do I move it to Erotic Horror?

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Changing a category

Here's a link to the full description from Literotica's forums below; copy and paste in browser window. Basically, you re-submit the story and add the phrase "edit" after the title. There, you can change, add or delete tags, etc., as well -- such as adding Non-Con for this story. And, if you want to do any editorial fixes (spellcheck, usage error fixes, and the like), that would be the time to do so.

Thus, it would be:

Greta and the Twins Pt. 01 [edit]

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=677810&highlight=changing+story+category

Udachi, Tsarina

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 9 years ago
"Greta And The Twins - Pt. 01" - Twenty-two Year Old Single, Horny College Student, Greta Samson and Forty-Five Year Old Twin Brother, Humans/Werewolves, Otto and Davos Shnell..

A folklore tale of the 'Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales', this one based in the deep forest of Germany. Greta is a college student intent on taking several months off to travel in Europe and partake of areas of childhood fairy tales. This one takes her to Germany.

Much to her chagrin she finds herself attacked by a very large wolf, is stripped of her clothing and raped to the extent she is unconscious. She awakens the next day, naked in a warm bed in a rural, but nice cabin, owned by Otto Shnell.

The story is very unique, with suspense and tensity; the theme and content is well written and the characters are surprisingly talented in conversation, when the brothers are in their human forms. Greta informs her short-term boyfriend back in the States that she won't be home for quite some time, as she daily feels more at ease and comfortable with Otto and Davos, enjoying their human fucking, along with occasionally being fucked by the brothers as wolves although their wolves cocks are huge as she frequently passes out from the intensity of their feral fucking.

This is Part 01. One of the comments indicates the writer has some problems with logistics and correctly tagging of the story, so there might be reasons Part 02 has not yet written or posted, three months after this Part 01. The additional parts are eagerly awaited for by other readers I'm sure, as well as myself. I'm very curious what kind of babies/pups or combinations of offspring Greta will bear when her delivery occurs...maybe one or two each of human and wolf would be awesome!!

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

⭐⭐🌟🌟

An interesting premise for this work, well written apart from a few grammatical and spelling errors.

This story worked well, just a pity that part two never saw the light of day, at least not on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous