Greta and the Twins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"Who are you?"

The man put down the cleaver and walked towards her holding out his hand. "My name is Otto Shnell, welcome to my home Greta."

"How do you know my name?" she shook his hand wearily.

"I looked in your backpack and found your passport."

"How did I get here? The last thing I remember was hitting a root with my bicycle."

Otto led her to a table made out of rough planks with six chairs around it. When she sat down he took a seat opposite her with the stove behind him.

"I was out hunting, well poaching actually, when I found you on the ground. I tried to wake you up but I couldn't, so I decided to take you back here."

"Where is here?"

"About five miles from where I found you."

"What? You carried me five miles, alone?"

"Yes, and your bicycle, by the way, I fixed the tire and it's standing outside."

"I don't believe you. What time is it?"

Otto checked his wrist watch. "Just after seven, why?"

"You carried me all that way with my bike in a few hours. You must be very strong and fit."

Otto laughed. "I guess all the walking in the forest and chopping wood is good for something. Are you hungry? I am making a Gulash."

Greta nodded and Otto stood and walked over to the kitchen where he stirs a pot and pours herbs into it. While he cooked Greta had time to look at him closely. He had broad shoulders and a narrow waist. She guessed he was over six feet tall, with dark hair hanging down straight to his shoulders. His eyes were dark brown and his nose strong without being too big for his face. There was something Slavic in his features, with high cheek bones and full lips. Over all he was quit a man, she thought. The kitchen had pots and pans hanging from hooks along the wall where the stove was and there were two large windows with bars, outside it was still light, and she could see a clearing about fifty yards across where the trees stood. There were no cars or any other vehicle parked outside that she could see.

"Here we go," said Otto a placed a deep plate in front of her. The aroma was wonderful and Greta dug in with the spoon he gave her.

"Do you like it?"

"Very good, thank you."

Otto stood up and from a cupboard took out a bottle of red wine he poured into a crystal glass he took from another cupboard. Greta drank some of it and the hearty taste went wonderfully with the Gulash. They ate in silence and when Greta was done Otto took her plate and left it in the sink next to his.

"Some coffee maybe?"

"I prefer tea, if you have it?"

"Sure, go into the living room, I will bring it."

The food and drink made Greta feel a lot better and she could walk without neither feeling nauseous nor loosing her balance. The living room she previously had crossed turned out to be a lot bigger than she had thought. In one end there was an open fire place with thick logs ready to use, and in front another table made out of rough planks. The chairs around it were also made of wood but their seats was from some kind of animal hide with the fur facing up. On one wall there were several windows and when she turned the other way she almost screamed. Along the opposite wall were skulls. They looked like Wolf or very big dogs. She counted ten of them in a perfect line. She sat down in one of the chairs and kept looking at them. She had seen some big dogs in her life but these skulls didn't fit any breed she could think of. They must be wolf skulls, she thought.

"Do they scare you?"

She turned her head and saw Otto walking towards her with a tray in his hand. "At first yes, but I guess it was just chock. Are they wolves?"

"Yes." The way he said it made Greta think he wasn't pleased of killing them, she assumed he had, since he was a hunter.

"Did you shoot them?"

Otto sat down and after pouring the tea he crossed his legs and leaned back. "No, someone else did, I just had them mounted. I like to look at them, they are quit impressive."

"Yeah, I've never seen a wolf so big that its head would even come close to those." Sipping her tea she looked over the rim at Otto and for a second she could swear she saw tears in his eyes.

"What do you do, when you don't hunt? Do you live alone?"

Otto put down his cup and reached for a cookie on a plate. "I'm retired, I used to be a professor at the university in Kassel, and yes I live alone, no wife and no children, just me and Davos."

"Davos?"

"He is my dog, well, actually he is a wolf, but since I raised him from a pup he is more like a dog. You will meet him later, he is outside."

Greta felt very uncomfortable; she looked up at the skulls and wondered what size Davos was. "Isn't he dangerous?"

"Not the slightest, he is just big baby, trust me."

"What kind of professor where you and why did you retire? You are not that old."

Otto laughed, and it sounded warm and sincere. "Thank you, I am forty-five. I was a professor of local history, but when an uncle of mine died, he left quit a large amount of money behind, so I decided to retire from the world as much as I could. I like it here in the woods. It's quiet, just me and the animals. I seldom go into town and I don't even own a car. I have electricity from a generator and water from a stream close to here."

"Sounds like an idyllic life." Greta stood and walked over to the window.

Otto could hardly keep his feelings under control. His cock was hard and pressing against his jeans. When Greta leaned against the window her ass stuck out and Otto sighed while he imagined how it would be to rip her clothes off a fuck her standing up. He breathed in deeply to get control over himself and then said. "What are you doing in this part of Germany? I know you are American from your passport."

When she walked towards him he could see how hear heavy boobs bounced under her t-shirt, his cock stirred and he had to change position in his chair.

"I'm here doing some research on the Grim bothers."

"Ah, interesting. I did some work on them back at the university a few years back."

"I was on my way to a place where a man supposedly saw a young girl with a big wolf many years ago. My land lady, Mrs. Shimeling, told me the story and I thought it would be interesting."

Otto chuckled. "You are referring to story about the clan of werewolves who supposedly lived around here and were killed in their cave."

"That's the one. What do you know about it?"

Otto stood and walked over to the wall and gazed up at the skulls. "Not much, just what we were all told as children. A young girl was seduced and then had children with the werewolf and that was how the clan became to be."

Greta nodded her head. "Do you think there is any truth to it?"

Otto turned around and smiled at her and then sat back down again and took another cookie. "I doubt it. If it did happen it must have been several hundred years ago, and we all know wolves and humans can't have children."

"But it was a werewolf, maybe if he did it when he was in his human form?"

"Maybe. I am not a specialist in human or werewolf reproduction systems so I couldn't tell you, but I find it interesting that you actually believe werewolves existed. Most people just shrug it off as legend or folk tales."

"I believe all legends and folk tales are based on some kind of fact. The concept of the werewolf must have come from somewhere."

"I guess you are right, but still. A man who can turn into a wolf at will? I doubt it."

Greta didn't hear the last words, she had noticed that Otto had a hard on. She could see the outline of his cock under the jeans and it was most impressive. She wondered how long he had been aroused and what had turned him on. She was dressed as usual, and she hadn't done anything that could be called seductive or even touched him. Maybe it was just one of those erections men get without actually thinking about sex. Mike used to get them if he was wearing tight clothes or certain kind of boxer shorts.

She saw it, and she is playing it cool, thought Otto. He had seen Greta's eyes move down to his crotch and how they had widened a little when she realized what she was looking at. Greta cleared her throat and said, "I will go outside for some fresh air."

"I'll go with you, maybe Davos will show up."

The air was cool. The sun had gone down behind the trees but there was still light. As she walked down the stairs followed by Otto she saw a deer come out into the clearing. It smelled the air and the lowered its head and ate some grass.

"She is so beautiful."

"There are many in these parts. They keep breeding and since there aren't many hunters around and no wolves they have become plentiful."

"Talking about wolves, I thought I saw one when I was lying on the ground, but I guess it was just my imagination."

Otto took her hand and they walked out into the clearing. "Maybe, but I think it might have been Davos you saw."

Otto put his fingers in his mouth a whistled a tune. Then he waited, but nothing happened. He did it again and this time Greta heard something that chilled her, a howl. It wasn't very loud but it was still scary. She stepped closer to Otto and felt the warmth coming off him. It felt good and when he put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer it felt even better. Suddenly there was flash of moment in the corner of her eye, but she has no time to turn her head before a huge wolf was standing in front of them. Greta screamed and began running backwards as fast as she could.

"Stop, don't move. Let him smell you."

Greta's instincts told her she should run for her life. She closed her eyes not wanting to see her life ending in the jaws of the wolf. First nothing happens, but then she felt something wet and cold nudging her hand. She opened one eye and the wolf was standing right in front of her. His head was leveled with her boobs and his wet snout was sniffing her hand. Then it lifted its head and she looked into a pair of yellow eyes.

"Pat his head if you want to, he likes to be scratched behind his ears."

"I don't think so, please Otto. Call him away."

Greta's legs were shaking and her stomach was in a not. The wolf hadn't taken his eyes of hers and she felt like if he was telling her something. Suddenly he tilted his head back a little and his pink tongue came out and licked her chin. Greta fell backwards and began backpedaling with her arms and legs and screamed, "Get away from me, help, Otto."

All she heard was Otto's laugh and then what she thought is a bark from the animal. Instead of ripping her head off as she thought it would, the wolf stood on his hind legs with his paws on Otto's shoulders. As she watches the two begin to make a strange dance, circling each other and as soon as they made two turns the wolf took his paws off Otto and ran into the house.

Otto gave Davos his dinner which was a leg of lamb and a bowl of water. When he walked into the living room he saw Greta standing under the skulls looking up at them. He walked up to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "You are tense my dear."

"Yeah, I'm still shaking from before. I think I will leave in the morning."

He turned her around and looked her in the eyes. "Why? Davos won't hurt you and it is so nice to have someone to talk to. Why don't you stay for a few days?"

Greta liked the way he touched her and there was something very attractive about him. Just as she was about to say that she would consider it Davos came in. He padded across the floor and lay down next to the table.

"He is so big," said Greta taking a step back.

"Relax, he won't hurt you. Come, take my hand."

Otto led her closer to the wolf. When they were a few feet away he sat down on the floor and pulled her down.

"Put out your hand, he will come up and smell you, that's all."

"No, please Otto, I don't want to."

"Don't be afraid."

Davos was watching them with his yellow eyes and there was something in them, something that made them look almost human, a warmth maybe, Greta thought. She stuck out her hand and just as Otto had said Davos got up and walked over to her. His breath is warm against her skin, and while she watched he smelled her hand, then her arm and suddenly his snout was by her ear. Panic gripped her and she wanted to run, but Otto held her in an iron grip, and whispered, "Sit still."

Davos suddenly licks the side of her head, starting from the neck and up past her ear. Then he went back to where he had come from and lay down again. He sighed, closed his eyes and then lowered his head on his paws.

"See, he is friendly. Now, what about staying here with me?"

Greta stood and sat down in one of the chairs. "OK, I'll stay."

"Great, I'm so pleased, even though Davos is good company I sometimes miss the company of another human, and especially a beautiful woman."

He is flirting with me, thought Greta. She blushed and said, "thank you. That was nice of you."

Otto couldn't hold back his emotions any longer, he had tried but when he saw her with the wolf he decided he would take a chance. He walked around her and put his hands on her shoulders again. Using his finger tips he began to massage her neck and shoulders in slow movements.

"Mm, that feels so good." The heat of his hands came through her t-shirt and the strength in his finger made her go weak.

Otto looked down and when he saw the curves of her boobs his cock came alive. He moved his hands a bit further down for every movement and in a minute his fingers were at the place where her tits begin.

God, he is going to try to touch me, thought Greta. She knew she wants him to; she has wanted it since she saw his erection pressing against his jeans earlier so she leaned her head back, against his flat stomach and looked up at him.

"May I?" he asked.

With a smile she answered, "Yes, you may."

When his hands cupped her boobs she new she had made the right decision, he caressed them and let his thumb play over her nipples. He lifted them up and carefully bounced them in his hands. "They are fantastic."

"Well, thank you, you make me feel good."

"I could make you feel better if you let me?"

Greta closed her eyes and thought, I bet he could. "And how would you do that?"

Instead of answering he walked around her and kneeled in front of her. His hands reached up and undid the buttons in her shorts and then using both hands he pulled them down together with her panties.

Otto looked into the young woman's eyes and what he saw was pure sexuality, her eyes burned hot and begging. They were so full of lust he could barely look away. She bit her lower lip and then her pink tongue licked them.

"Would you like to taste me?" she asked.

She spread her legs and Otto could see she just had a patch of pubic hair. Below her lips were swollen and the clit peaked out from its folds. He hadn't seen such a beautiful pussy in a very long time. After taking a quick look at Davos, who was sleeping, he lowered his head and when he got close enough that he could smell her he stuck out his tongue and flickered it over her clit.

Greta leaned her head back and welcomed the soft touch, her hands found the hem of her t-shirt and she pulled it over her head. Then she cupped her boobs and played with her nipples while Otto's tongue explored her cunt.

The slightly salty taste made him want more and as carefully as possible he let his tongue grow, until it was several inches inside her. Daring a glance at her he saw she had her eyes closed and was touching herself.

Greta sighed when what she thought was his finger slid in to her and began its forward and backward movement. It found her G-spot and began rubbing it and making little circles around it. His finger was so soft and warm; she couldn't even feel his nail. The intense pleasure was driving her to her first orgasm faster than she had ever felt before. She began to move her hips and her hands came down, pressing his face harder against her wet pussy.

"Wow, Otto, I have never felt anything like it," she moaned.

Otto just nodded his head and pushed his tongue a bit further inside her. He kept his right hand just under his chin so she would think he was finger fucking her.

"Oh, oh," she moaned and her cunt muscles grabbed at him. Then with a long sigh and a giggle she came.

Greta's body trembled when Otto pulled back and licked his lips. His face was wet from her and she pulled him close to her, kissing him and tasting herself. Otto unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop to the floor, and then he used his knees to spread her legs wide and penetrated her deeply with one swift thrust.

Greta's eyes opened wide and then she closed them, her lips opened and showed her white teeth, "fuck me Otto, and fuck me hard."

He lifted her up and sat down on the chair. He then lowered on to his cock. Grabbing her hips he lifted her and lowered her on and off his cock faster and faster. Greta, during a moment of clarity, realized he had to be immensely strong to be able to do what he did. Then her second orgasm hit her and she could do nothing more than let it rip through her body. All through it, Otto didn't stop fucking her, it was so intense she let go and just screamed out her pleasure.

Davos was watching the two humans. He could smell the sex in the air, the musky aroma of the woman's cunt mixed with that of his masters cum. His own organ began to grow, but he knew that his time was yet to come. Taking a last look at the couple on the chair and seeing how Otto's thick shaft entered Greta's pussy and spread it wide; the wolf closed its eyes and sighed.

The following morning when Greta looked out the window in her room it was raining outside. She went back to the bed and pulled the blanket over her head and giggled. After the sex on the chair Otto had carried her up to his bedroom and there they staid until late. They had fucked several more times but when Davos had pawed the bedroom door Otto said it was time for her to go back to her room. She had asked him why and he had simply said. "Davos is not used to having another person in the house and he always sleeps here with me. I don't want to upset him."

She thought it was a bit strange but figured it was best to go along with what Otto had said. When she opened the door to the corridor Davos was sitting outside on his haunches and gave a small whine when she touched his head. Then he walked into the bedroom and Otto closed the door.

When Greta came out of her bathroom a little while later she could have sworn she heard voiced coming from Otto's room through the wall, but it was impossible if he wasn't on the phone. She went back to bed and lay down. After stretching for a while she got out of bed and got dressed. The day was a bit cooler so she put on a pair of jeans and a sweater. She knocked on Otto's door but there was no answer. When she walked down the stairs she saw Davos lying on the floor under the skulls. He lifted his head and watched her. She stopped dead in her tracks. "Now, be a good wolf and don't eat me. Where is Otto?" The wolf just looked at her and then put his head down and went back to sleep.

In the kitchen she found a pot of hot coffee and there was a note on the table.

"I have gone out for a while but I will be back before lunch. If you want, you can take Davos for a walk. Don't worry, he will find the way home.

Love Otto"

She poured coffee into a mug she found in a cupboard and was standing at the sink looking out at the rain when she heard something behind her. When she turned around Davos was sitting just behind her. "Jesus, don't scare me like that. Do you want to go for a walk?" His eyes seamed to react to the word, walk. He turned around and distempered into the living room. Then she heard him scratch at the front door. She finished her coffee and followed after him.

By the door she found a big rain coat she put on and then opened the door. Davos ran out and across the clearing into the woods beyond it. Greta followed him and just as she entered the trees the raining stopped.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers