All Comments on 'Greta Fights Mommy Adriana'

by Gretatv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One humiliation after another!

I love it, the poor sissy stumbles from one one humiliation into the next. I hope this wasn´t the last part! Hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

What great stories, love the humliation of Greta. Hope to see more in future stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A fun story, but...

As much as I enjoy this type of story of humiliation and transformation, I don't like reading about the degradation of individuals whether male or female. I hope this story is not going in that direction. I would like to see a story in which the main character grows up a bit and takes more control of his life. That doesn't nescesarily mean rejecting his new status, but it could mean his accepting it fully and innovating some new things on his own.

Whatever the author has in mind, I look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ah, dominating MIL!

As someone who would love to be treated this way by my own lovely MIL, I have to say how much I loved it. Would love to read more, especially "Greta's" physical and emotional transformation, as well as a detailed description of Greta servicing her first man, preferably with MIL watching with approval. Very hot premise!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Well, He accepted it...

He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.That reminded me of a saying, "Be careful what you wish for, it may come true". And it did for him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In the family

I am male and i wear pantyhose, mainly because i feel good in them.My mother in law and father in law asked me to stop by and help them set there new plasma t.v. up.As i was reaching up on the ladder my m.i.l saw my hose under my pants.I denied when i was asked by her that i had hose on.She said unless i showed her she would tell my wife.I reluctantly lowered my pants and she walked over and ran her hand over my now hardening cock.She called her husband who came in took one look and smiled.She told him to go and get ready.I was to do as i was told or my wife would find out about my hose.We went to her bedroom where she told me to undress and just leave the pantyhose on.While i did this she took her clothes off and lay on the bed and told me to lick her pussy.She was already wet as i pushed my tongue into her.After a short time she told me to fuck her but only lower the front of my hose leaving my backside still covered.I pushed into her very wet pussy and began to fuck,was she good, better than her daughter as i stroked in and out of her.Then her husband walked in,stockings, suspenders and a short skirt.I stopped but she told me to keep going as he placed his cock in her mouth.She told me to stop,which was not easy,and to get on my knees on the edge of the bed.No way,until i was warned about my wife knowing so i positioned myself on the edge of the bed.She then went behind me and squeezed some greasy stuff around my hole.She then got beneath me and took my rock hard cock in her mouth and began to suck just as i felt a hard cock at my rear hole.Two hands grabbed my hips and slowly pulled them back onto his cock, my rear hole finally giving up as the head of his cock entered my tight arse.Pain, such pain as he stopped, let out a groan then slowly pushed forward and kept pushing until his cock was all the way in.She kept sucking on my cock as he started to fuck,slowly at first then speeding up until his cock was going in and out at a regular rhythym.No more pain,it felt good as he fucked me as my cock swelled and i shot a huge load of cumm into my m.i.l.s mouth.She swallowed the lot and kept sucking while he was giving me a good long fucking.I was getting hard again as he was really going at it and i felt his cock go harder and deeper pushing against something that made my cock really hard and after a few more hard strokes he shot his cumm up my bum yelling at the same time and i let another small load go into my m.i.l.s mouth.He stayed in for some time then pulled out and we all collapsed.Best sex i have ever had.Since this time i have fucked both my m.i.l.s and f.i.l.s arses,his while he was wearing the dress, stockings and suspenders.They told me they used to use a strap on for him but now i am around they have got rid of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous