Greta Pt. 02

Story Info
It looks like love has finally found her.
11.6k words
4.77
6.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers

Thanks for the ratings and comments on part one. I don't usually do tags on a romance story but since a guy docked a point on part one because I didn't have tags, I added some. Stay horny out there.

Greta part two

With both our bodies sated Gale drifted on home and I drifted off to bed completely relaxed. I slipped beneath the covers running my hand over fresh dry panties and smiled. I was a different person than the one who'd woken in the same bed fifteen hours earlier. The more I thought about letting him taste me, or as he put it, eat me, the more I realized I would probably like it. If for no other reason than it's what he wanted to do to me. Perhaps a short conversation with Adrien on Monday would be in order.

Saturday was a slow day for me. I'd seen Gale get picked up by his partner around seven so I knew he was gone for the day. I was hoping it would be a quiet day for him, I could tell the domestic violence incident on Friday had really bothered him. I went grocery shopping where I ran into his sister Ginny. We talked a little, something was amiss, and I wasn't sure what. She asked if I could come over for coffee after I'd put the groceries away. Sitting across from her she started.

"I don't mean to put my two cents in where it isn't wanted, but I need to ask a few things. Are you really serious about Gale? He's been through a lot and I don't want to see him hurt. If you two decide to make this permanent are you ready to have kids? He wants to be a daddy. And finally. If you guys get married do you have plans to move away? I don't want to lose contact with him like before."

It was easy to answer her questions, "Yes, I'm dead serious about Gale. I can't think of anyone, and I mean anyone that I've ever loved more. He's kind, gentle, doesn't make fun of my chubbiness. What's not to love? As for kids, as many as he wants. I want his babies in my tummy. Now, where we'll live? That will be up to Gale, he already knows I'll follow him anywhere. So on that front you would have to talk to him."

She smiled, hugged me and said, "Thanks. You'll be a great sister-in-law if it gets that far."

Following our little coffee clatch I dropped off some stuff at the dry cleaner's before going to look for more jeans and a dress, something less baggy and more enticing to Gale's eyes. Not tight, just snug enough to let him know what he was missing when he went to work. He called around 4:30 to tell me he would be doing a double shift and that he would see me Sunday after the shift ended at five.

I was disappointed but not heartbroken. Not wanting to cook for myself I made my way to Joes bar for a burger and fries. As I walked in I was greeted by Joe.

"Hey there Greta. I haven't seen you for all you can eat chicken in a while. Did you find something better?"

I nodded, "In a way I did. I found a man who likes me for me. He's a police officer so I spend as much time with him as possible, but sometimes he has to work odd hours.."

"So, what'll it be tonight? By the way, it wouldn't be that tall drink o' water from Oklahoma would it?"

I nodded. "He just left. They stopped in for a burger. I keep that table in the corner open for officers, they never want to sit with their back to the door."

"Then I'll have what he had, within reason. Gotta watch my girlish figure ya know."

Joe laughed, "Honey there aint nuthin wrong with your figure. Burger, fries and a Dr Pepper coming up. I'll bring it to you."

If I had been ten minutes earlier I'd have been able to see my Romeo. Just as my food arrived the front door opened and in walked Gale with his part Naomi. Walking directly to my table he shouted.

"Is this the one Joe?"

Joe burst out in laughter, "Yup. That's the one. Said she's been a naughty girl and needs to be patted down. Maybe Naomi should do that, then again you look capable."

Taking and eating a few of my fries, he leaned forward. His eyes were dancing with excitement.

"So miss. Is Joe right, do you need to be patted down?"

I was smiling from ear to ear. "You can do that when we're alone. Hi Naomi. Is he behaving?"

She scoffed, "Him? Not a chance. He still thinks the Sooners are the best team in the southwest. You can't trust a guy like that."

Putting his finger under my chin he leaned forward and kissed me with a whisper, "Behave yourself my love. I should be home about ten, should I stop by?"

I gave him my shy coy look, batted my lashes a few times, pushed out my chest and said. "Absolutely. But lose the gun. That's the wrong kind of weapon."

Naomi blushed, "Oh my God. You two. Come on Gale, we need to get back on patrol."

Our late-night rendezvous wasn't meant to be. He called just after nine to tell me about a bar disturbance that was going to take a while to sort out and then fill out forms.

"Listen." He said. "Sundays are pretty quiet, let's get together tomorrow evening, Maybe we can pick up where we left off."

"I would love to do that Gale but I start my cycle tomorrow. Sorry babe. But come for a meal with me. Even if we can't play around we can cuddle. My first day is usually the worst, being held in your warm strong arms would be nice."

He didn't stay long when he stopped. I was tired, he was tired, we kissed a little, he held me in his arms and then it was time to say goodnight. At the door I pulled him back inside and closed it part way. Standing behind it I crooned.

"Just because my kitty is out of action that doesn't mean the girls wouldn't mind a kiss. There's nothing covering them but this shirt."

I held my shirt up like little girls do when they play with their dresses and let him do as he wished. It seemed so erotic to me, exposing myself so he could kiss and suck my nipples. A few minutes later he said softly.

"I love you Greta, goodnight. See you for supper then."

Lying in the dark I wondered why I couldn't have met him years ago. Then I remembered, it wouldn't have mattered, he had already given his heart to someone else. No. This was the right time and the right place, I would make the most of it. I would love and give him everything he needed in a woman. I would learn to give him blow jobs, to make love in any position he desired. Though I'd never considered it before, I would probably let him have my butt if he wanted it.

I noticed that Naomi had dropped him off at 4:30 Sunday, earlier than he had anticipated. We were still at the dining table when my phone rang. He sat quietly watching the contortions on my face. When I hung up he raised his eyebrows as if to ask what the call was about. I was surprised that I felt no emotion.

"That was Frank, my older brother. He said ma died three months ago and he was bringing my half of the money from her estate."

Gale looked at me, "What about the younger sister? You did say you have a younger sister didn't you?"

"Oh. She's been dead for over a year now. Drug overdose. I didn't know ma had any money. The house wasn't anything to look at. Who would want to buy that dump? He wants me to text my address."

"When's he supposed to come?" Asked Gale.

"Thursday. He said he'll be here late in the afternoon and will need to sleep at my place. He'll leave Friday morning."

I was sitting to the right of my man, where I always sat. He reached out to take my hand in his.

"I'll make sure I'm off Thursday afternoon. From what you've told me about him I want to make sure he understands this is your place and he needs to behave. If he gets here before I'm off just text the danger code to me. I'll get here as soon as possible."

Being a cop we had worked out a code if I needed him and didn't get an immediate response via phone. 411 meant to call or text as soon as possible. 511 meant I felt like I was in danger. Monday morning I told Adrien we needed to talk at lunch. She suggested we sit in her car where we'd have privacy. We grabbed a salad in the cafeteria and sat in her car.

"Okay girl. What's so important we can't talk in the cafeteria?"

"I gave Gale a hand job the other night after he made me cum with his fingers. After he came he told me he wanted to taste me. I've never had that done before. Is it really that good?"

She giggled, "Oh yes honey. It's all of that and a bag of chips. When do you expect this to happen? Here's why I ask. It won't end with him going down on you, if he puts his face in your bush, he's going to want to screw you. Are you sure you're ready for that? And once he's had you, he will continue to want you. If you aren't ready, then you'd better put that on hold."

That following week Gale and I had been together in the evenings he was off but with me having my period our time together consisted of talking or watching TV. I'd taken Thursday off and was expecting Frank, but not until late afternoon. Considering what an asshole my brother is I was surprised but not shocked when Frank knocked on my door just after noon. I had no more than unlocked the door when he burst in, pushed past me and tried to take over.

As he ranted about what a dump I lived in and how fucking stupid I was to rent a second-floor apartment I texted 511. I was explaining that he could bunk on the couch when he erupted.

"Fuck you Greta. You sleep on the fuckin couch, I'm taking the bed."

At that moment I heard the door open. In walked Gale in full uniform.

"You okay Greta? You look like you've been crying. Did he hurt you?"

"Not really. Other than him calling me a stupid bitch, fat cow and other sundry nasty names he says I'm sleeping on the couch while he takes my bed."

Being true to his ignorant ways Frank went into a tirade. "You called the cops? You fucking cunt. I oughta kick yer ass."

Then he made the biggest mistake of the day, up to that point anyway, he took a step toward me. Gale stepped in front of him, stopping his approach.

"You need to calm down sir and step back." Gale said.

Not knowing when to shut up and walk away Frank looked at Gale with hatred in his yes.

"Yeah. Well let me tell you Johnny law, you best get outa my fuckin way before I drop you."

At that moment stupidity took over as he put his hand on Gale's chest and tried to push him. Gale took ahold of an arm, spun him around slamming him into the wall face first and had the cuffs on him before Frank knew what had happened. Frank was bellowing, cursing, being his normal obnoxious self when he turned and made a move toward Gale, in handcuffs. I was inwardly laughing as I watched.

Gale simply reached behind Frank and lifted the cuffs straight up in the air. Frank was bent over and face down on the floor before he shut up.

Gale lessened the amount of upward force on Frank's arms and asked politely.

"Are you done being an idiot? Or shall we go for round two? You know I really wish you hadn't done that."

Naomi was standing in the doorway with her body cam focused on the altercation. She looked at Gale.

"I'd say that was assault on a police officer. Wouldn't you? This boy needs a night in jail and a visit before judge Fox in the morning."

Gale looked at Naomi. "I have the afternoon off. Can you leave this with me, I'll take care of it."

She nodded and left. With the cuffs still on Gale pushed him into a chair facing him.

"I understand you came to bring your sister some money. Is that right? And before you revert to prick status I can easily have Naomi return, she'll toss your ass in jail and lose the key. So, dipshit, did you bring your sister's money?"

Looking around he nodded toward his overnight bag. "It's in there, side pocket. It's all there. Five thousand bucks."

Gale smirked, "I did a little checking Frankie boy. Her half is fifteen thousand, not five. It's a matter of public record you know. Where's the rest?"

His face became crimson red, he looked like a kid that got caught beating off into his mother's panties. With a stutter he answered.

"In my bank. You'll just have to trust me to send it later."

My prince charming took over, "Nope. You're going to transfer that 10,000 right now. Greta has a Zelle account, we'll help you set one up with your bank online and you're going to transfer it into her account. Today."

My brother uttered the first sensible thing in the past thirty minutes. "I already have Zelle."

Gale rocked back on his heels, "Well isn't that special. Let's get this done. I'm going to uncuff you but if you start something I will have you back in cuffs and sitting in jail. Got it?"

Frank nodded and set about transferring the money, when it was in my account Gale told Frank he could leave. Frank still hadn't figured out he should keep his mouth shut.

"So, just who the hell are you that you know so much about my worthless sister? And why would I leave because you say so?"

I could see the Gale holding back, the hair on the back of his neck was standing straight out. He took a few deep breaths and then began.

"Who am I? I'm her boyfriend, If there's anyone in the room that's worthless it's you Frank. You know, I was gonna let you sleep on your sister's couch but after that nasty comment I changed my mind. I don't care where you sleep, park bench, under an overpass, in a dumpster, I don't care. But it won't be here. To make sure you don't bother her I'll be sitting in that very chair all night long. You're done harassing your sister, scoot on home as fast as you can. There's a bus leaves around six, maybe you can still get a ticket to God knows where."

Frank was almost spitting when he asked, "Who's gonna get me to the station? I aint got no car."

Leading Frank toward the door he said, "That means you came by taxi, which is the same way you're going to leave. I'll call and have them pick you up."

Pushing Frank out the door he proclaimed, "We never want to see you again Frank. If you show your ugly face you'll wish you hadn't. Guaranteed."

We stood on the small deck outside my bedroom door and watched as the taxi pulled up. As he got in Frank turned and flipped us off. Gale grinned, made a pistol with his fingers and quietly said 'pow'. As soon as he was out of sight I collapsed into Gale's arms sobbing. I'd had all the drama I could handle in one day. That man, bless his heart, he didn't move an inch as I stood in his arms blubbering. When I'd calmed down and caught my breath he gently raised my chin, kissed me and asked.

"You okay now? Sorry I had to be so rough with him, but he wasn't going to listen any other way. Assault on a police officer is a serious charge. He's lucky Naomi let it slide, she's my superior, she could have taken him in."

I kissed him and stepped back. "Yes, I'm okay, I think. Hey, I'm rich. How about letting me take you to dinner? You love the chicken livers at paradise garden, we could go there. One more thing. You called me your girlfriend, were you serious?"

His facial expression was one of steadfastness as he uttered, "As death. You're all I want babe."

On the way home from dinner he asked, "When's your period over?"

"Probably in the morning, it only lasts a few days. Maybe now would be a good time for you to teach me how to give you a blow job."

Nothing was said the rest of the way home. In the apartment he held me, "Not tonight baby. If you're going to do that then I'm going down on you. Let's save that for Saturday afternoon. I start swings tomorrow, and an afternoon in bed with you on Saturday will be just what the doctor ordered."

"Are we going to bed? I want you but I'm not sure I'm ready."

He chuckled, "We're going to be in bed naked. We'll satisfy each other orally, by the time we're done I'll need to get home and change. I know this sounds clinical and not romantic but I want to make love to you as soon as you're ready. You're driving me crazy. I go home with blue balls almost every night. I need pussy Greta, your pussy. Is that being too demanding?"

I felt liquid flood my panties. Was that too demanding he'd asked. I needed to answer.

"No, it's not too demanding. In fact, I'm looking forward to being your girl in every way. Gale, once we've made love and I'm used to you being inside me, I want you to fuck me anyway you like. Teach me everything you know. I want to be the best piece of ass you've ever had. I'll never tell you no."

Other than a couple of waves and a few air kisses I didn't see him on Friday. I was on pins and needles Saturday morning. I bathed, trimmed my nether region one last time shaping my bush into a V, checked my makeup again and again. I was wearing a black garter belt, sheer black stockings and a matching set of underwear sky blue in color. Suddenly a knock on the door, seeing it was Gale I opened the door beckoning him inside.

With the door closed he wasted no time pushing me against it, gently massaging my breasts and kissing me. Letting me go he quipped.

"Oh my, you're worth devouring. You scoot down the hall to the bedroom, I'll hang my coat and be right there."

As I turned he playfully slapped my ass. I had a decision to make and it had to be now. I stopped and turned.

"Can we talk Gale?"

He took my hand leading me to the couch. Looking in my eyes lovingly he smiled.

"It too soon isn't it princess?"

I wanted to cry, I felt as though I was letting him down. "Can we wait a little while longer? Please. I want my first time with you to be perfect."

He nodded. "But it will never be perfect Greta, I don't care how long we wait. When you think you're ready tell me. I'll do the rest. I'm not upset, I want you to enjoy it as much as I will. I can continue choking the chicken for a while."

I laughed, "Choke the chicken? Is that what you call it?"

"That and a bunch of other things."

I had a suggestion, "Why couldn't I do that for you? I liked watching you shoot stuff all over the place. It's hard to believe all of that sticky stuff will go into my vagina."

He took my chin in his hand, "In biology class it was a vagina, but to me it's a pussy. A pussy that belongs to me."

"Do I get to own your cock then? Seems only right."

Taking my hand and putting on top of his bulging pants he said softly, "It's all yours baby, all yours."

Grasping his hand I slid it under the dress up to my pussy as he called it.

A smile flooded his face when he felt the belt straps. "And this is yours stud. It won't be long and you can have all of me. Do you like my new lingerie?"

Moving his hand over the fabric his finger slid inside the leg opening. He smiled and whispered in my ear.

"I love lingerie. Before Jane got so sick she used to put panties in with my lunch just to remind me of what was waiting when I got home. I love that you're wearing stockings and not panty hose. The way you dress makes me hard, please tell me we don't have to wait a long time."

I decided that he needed an incentive to wait another week or so. Standing I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my panties and shimmied them down without revealing my puss. Stepping out of them I put them close to his face. He grabbed them and sniffed deep, that was so erotic I nearly came. Lifting my dress slightly I straddled his waist resting my ass on his thighs.

Leaning forward I pressed my breasts into his face, the fabric was thin enough he could see my hardened nipples. Taking his face in my hands I kissed him and said.

"You can lift my dress and look, or leave it down and finger me. Your choice big boy."

Sliding his hand under the dress he asked, "Must I choose? Can't I do both?"

I needed to control the evening or I'd be flat on my back, legs spread and his cock slamming into me. As much as I wanted that somehow the timing didn't feel right. It needed to wait a bit longer, however, having him stay interested in what awaited him was paramount.

"You can look, or you can feel, but you can't do both tonight. I'll give you a hand job after you make me cum. I want to cum on your fingers this time. I'll pretend it's your cock."

R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers