Greta Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how long they had been clamped tight, it was him gently but forcibly pushing them open that brought me back to reality. I heard a gasp and several deep breaths. My nipples were still like bullets, the areola were tight and scrunched, his lips on the first one sent another shiver through my body. When he sucked the other one I came again with abandon. I didn't care what I looked or sounded like, I was in paradise and about to be fucked by the man who would be my husband.

I was suddenly aware of Gale hovering above me, his cock swaying side to side just above my mons. I smiled, reached down to grab that luscious meat and put it at the entrance to my love cave. I wanted him deep inside me. The fear was gone, he had been gentle to that point, I knew he would continue being gentle until I was ready for a good hard fuck. Pushing forward slowly I thought I was going to rip in half. I didn't cry or whimper though, I would need to stretch and get used to him being inside me.

He had been rocking back and forth a few minutes, going a little deeper with each stroke. My body was adjusting and beginning to feel better, before I knew it he was balls deep in me. All seven plus inches thick as a ring of baloney. When our pubic hair meshed he stopped and looked my eyes, my hands were clamped to his forearms.

"Are you okay babygirl? Do you need to wait?" Gale asked.

Him being inside me didn't actually hurt, it was more a sense of discomfort as he spread my vagina in ways I had never imagined. I could feel the thickness of the head open me and then the walls collapse tightly along the thick veined shaft that followed. It was an intrusion for sure, but a delightful one at the same time, I knew it would get better once my body adjusted.

"No, don't wait. I'm okay, my body is adjusting. Make love to me Gale, make me yours, own my pussy, fill me with baby juice. Just go slow at first, you're so big it feels like it's in my throat."

He did as I had asked. Slow, gentle, rocking back and forth. We'd been moving for about five minutes when I lifted my hips to meet his for the first time, it seemed to go deeper and I loved it. Within seconds we were in rhythm. Increasing in speed my arms were around his neck, my huge tits were mashed against his hairy chest, I could hear myself grunting with every stroke, making little yelps and uh's.

Then I cooed, "A little harder and faster."

He lifted off me with extended arms and began to push harder, our bodies were slapping together, sweat was pooling on his forehead and chest. It was then I felt the first tingles deep inside, I knew what it was, a huge orgasm about to course through my body. I was grasping the sheets when it started, letting go with my left hand it found a nipple and began to pull as I squeezed. I had never tugged on them so hard before, somehow with him inside me it felt good.

My body convulsed, my hips lifted off the bed, my mouth was wide open without a sound coming from it. That is, until the peak arrived. A loud long shriek left my mouth, I stiffened and felt like I was absent from my body looking down. Gale continued to pound on my pussy with my hips off the bed, he had rocked back on his knees, his hands grasping my hips as he pummeled my cunt with his magic meat. I could feel his cock swell as he slowed before slamming into me one last time. His back was arched holding his pelvis tight to mine, his head was back as he groaned.

Slowly he lowered his head, looking in my eyes he whispered, "sweet girl" as he pumped me full of cum. I could feel it hitting the cervix, flooding my pussy, making me cum again. There it was, every dream I'd ever had about being made love to fulfilled. How could he have possibly known I wanted the man who took the time to make love to me properly would look deep into my soul and call me sweet girl as he came? Maybe he'd read the same novel, didn't matter, it happened, and I was the happiest girl alive.

My body was splayed from exhaustion, he had sat back on his haunches watching me. When I opened my eyes and looked at him he smiled and sent an air kiss. I reached for him, pulling him down next to me he reached out and pulled me into his chest. I could feel the muscles ripple, in comparison to my chubby body he was solid as a rock throughout. Softly stroking my hair he whispered,

"Sleep little one. We'll clean up later."

He'd proposed, I'd said yes, he not only licked me to multiple orgasms he made love to me making sure that I had a vaginal orgasm as well. The cherry on top of the sundae was when he looked in my eyes calling me sweet girl as his cock dumped what felt like a quart of semen inside me. I could feel our juices beginning to flow from me, downward to my ass cheeks and then the sheets. I didn't care, in the arms of my prince charming I was in complete bliss. I wondered how I'd been so lucky, my early life had been a disaster, however my later years were becoming everything I'd ever wanted.

I woke up somewhere around two in the morning. Within minutes Gale was washing me with a warm washcloth. Lazily bending over to kiss my pussy a few times. I looked at him and cupped my tits. He took the hint and sucked them before walking to the bathroom. Digging through my dresser he found a pair of older cotton panties, put them on me and snuggled under the covers alongside. In my mind I was ready to have him make love again, my body said otherwise.

"Gale, honey. Can we wait until morning to make love again? It was so good, but I'm sore and swollen. My labia feel like they're enlarged."

"He laughed quietly, "They are enlarged. Your poor little pussy took quite a beating. I couldn't hold back after you told me harder and faster. Let's see how you feel tomorrow, maybe we can try a new position."

I giggled, "Can it be doggy? I've read that it goes deeper from behind."

My back was to his chest with his arm over my body, my left tit in his hand. He groaned and gently tugged the nipple as he answered.

"Oh baby. I would love that. Jane couldn't do it like that without me hurting her, so if you can take it I would be in heaven. I will love grabbing ahold of your hips, holding tight and slamming my cock into you."

That was the last of our conversation. It was well after eight in the morning before I felt him stir. I looked at him with concern.

"You're late? We slept a long time. Will Naomi be mad?"

Turning me so we were face to face he pulled me tight, his hairy chest tickling my rapidly stiffening nipples. I put my leg over his thigh leaving my puss wide open. He reached between my legs softly touching me. When I flinched he kissed the end of my nose.

"Sorry babe. I'm not going into work today. I knew I was going to ask you to marry me and requested the day off. When the day shift supervisor heard the reason why, he smiled, shook my hand and told me he'd see me Monday. I'm all yours Greta. Do with me as you wish."

I knew what I wanted, my body said otherwise. It was going to take longer to get used to his cock than I had anticipated. However, there was another option.

"I can do with you as I wish?" I asked. He nodded yes. "Then I want to give you a blow job. A complete blow job, with you cumming in my mouth and everything. I'll try to swallow all of it."

He was smiling from ear to ear. What he said confirmed that I'd made the right decision about accepting his proposal.

"Okay, but we'll do it in the shower. You have that bench at the end, you can sit while I stand, no hurting knees on the floor tile. That way when I cum if you can't take all of it you can open your mouth and let the water rinse it away. How's that sound?"

I grinned, "It sounds like we need to take a shower. Like right now. I have one more question. When do I get my engagement ring?"

His answer made my heart swoon, "It's in your jewelry box, I put it there earlier."

I was confused, "Wait, we ate supper almost the minute you walked in. When did you have time to do that?"

He chuckled, "Do you remember that I went to wash my hands as you were taking the buns out of the oven? That's when I put the ring in the box."

I couldn't wait, I jumped out of bed and opened the jewelry box. There it was, a solitary diamond ring with a tiny bow tied around the band portion. Attached to the ribbon was a note that read, "I'll love you until the end of time." Slipping the ring on I hadn't been aware of Gale moving behind me. His hands were under my arms cupping my breasts, lightly lifting them, tweaking the nipples. With a smile I looked at him in the mirror, then at my ring, then back at him. Turning in his arms our naked bodies meshed together. I wanted more, I wanted him, I wanted to make sure he was glad he chose me. I pushed my pussy into him, which made his cock begin to pay attention. With my arms around his neck I whispered as seductively as I knew how.

"Can you wait for your first blow job from me? I may be sore and swollen, but I want that cock inside me. I'm going to be the best wife and lover there ever was. I'll be okay, just go slow at first."

We stood in each other's arms kissing and fondling for what seemed like minutes. I was moist between my legs, in fact I was wet and wanting his dick inside me. I broke away looking into his eyes with lust. Leading him to the bed by hand I stopped and asked.

"How do you want me?"

He smiled and slowly turned me so that I was facing the bed. It took no more than a second for his hands to be on my breasts while he nuzzled my neck. His hard cock was pressed against my ass cheeks, I could feel it pulse and throb. He softly chewed on my ear lobe and spoke.

"Hands and knees, ass in the air, face on the mattress. I'll start slow, I'll know when you're ready for more."

I did as he told me, my knees were spread slightly, my tits were mashed against the mattress, my face was turned sideways looking at him. Moving forward he spread my legs a bit more with his knees. He swiped the head of his gorgeous cock up and down enough to coat it with my ample supply of natural lubrication and stopped.

"Greta, I want you to put it in."

I reached between my legs searching for his cock, with my fingers guiding him he was poised at the entrance to my horny little fuck hole. Wrapping my hand as far around the shaft as possible I pulled it into my body. I was definitely swollen but not as sore as I thought I would be, he was in me an inch or so when I let go. Knowing he was concerned about hurting me I decided to take the initiative. Pushing back against him I could feel it go deeper and deeper with each slow stroke.

Taking ahold of my hips he took over, rocking back and forth in a steady rhythm, opening me further with each stroke. He was nearly all the way in when I flinched, he'd hit the cervix, he knew to stop while my body adjusted. When I was comfy I wiggled my ass a few times as an invitation to continue. The pace picked up slightly, he would withdraw until just the head was left inside and then push forward with gusto, again and again and again.

I wasn't sure what he had meant when he said he would know when my body was ready for more. We had reached the point where I was comfortable enough to start pushing back with every thrust. I wanted it deeper and harder, my body did something I never would have imagined. I arched my back which caused the angle of penetration to change. I was as open as I could be and loving the new sensations.

Gale grunted, slapped my ass and yelled. "That's my girl. Suck my cock dry baby."

I was rocking my hips, tightening the Kegels, doing any and everything I could think of to make him happy. I didn't realize at the moment that I was doing the same for my body. When the climax hit my back straightened, my body was quivering and shaking as he slowed and waited. When I had recovered he gently pushed down on the small of my back and said softly.

"Push pussy up so I can fuck her hard."

Though I'm a little overweight thankfully I had my youth to accommodate. I arched my back as much as possible as he slammed his body against mine, I was in a daze unable to think clearly. That changed as I felt his dick thicken, it seemed to get longer and wider with every stroke. He was close and I knew it. I cried out.

"Cum in my pussy Gale. Cum in me, make me yours, mark me again."

With a loud grunt he pushed forward one last time holding onto my hips so hard I knew there would be bruises the next day. I could feel his cock pulse with each spurt of semen, that warm thick liquid hitting the cervix, painting my vagina with baby batter. I couldn't wait for the day millions of little swimmers would be sent into my pussy in search of my fertile egg. Oh how I longed to be pregnant with our babies. Loosening the grip on my hips I flopped onto the mattress, my breathing was as ragged as his, yet I was in a state of coital bliss I had never known. My pussy didn't ache, it simply felt well used and full of cum. I could feel it inside me, warm, thick, full of life.

I turned over to see Gale, he was breathing deeply, his body looked tired, but the smile on his face said it all. He opened my legs, bent down and kissed the swollen red labia before sitting up. Gently rubbing my thighs his hand would drift into my thick matted muff, he was making soft seductive sounds. Telling me how much he loved making love to me, that he was happy I had a full bush and that he intended to spend lots of time mumbling in the moss as he put it. He slowly moved off the bed taking my hand, pulling me into a sitting position.

"Come on sweet girl, we definitely need a shower after all that. I'll take a rain check on that blow job if you don't mind. Maybe tonight or tomorrow."

I had never considered how lovely it would feel to have a pair of hands other than mine washing my body. He was so gentle and yet in control, moving me the way he wanted so he could wash my body parts. He used a luffa on my back, arms and legs, then hung it up and used his bare hands for everything else. It seemed to me that he spent an inordinate amount of time washing, shaping, caressing, molding and at times sucking my breasts. He was very careful between my legs, the labia were puffy and sore. Turning me around facing away from him he slid a hand down the crack of my butt, stopping long enough for his fingers to graze across my anus. I jumped initially, then relaxed as he softly washed me, moving his hand from my anus to my butt cheeks.

Reaching under my arms he once again lathered up and washed my breasts, he couldn't seem to leave them alone. Lifting my arms he pushed me to the wall, placed my hands about shoulder high and gently pushed me into a bent position. As he moved forward I felt his hard cock slide between my legs, the top of it flat against the labia. Bending over me he took ahold of each tit and whispered in my ear.

"Blow jobs aren't the only thing we'll do in the shower."

I stood straight and turned so that I was in his arms.

"Oh Gale, I love you so much. I want to be your sex toy. I don't want you to ever think about another woman. You can have me anytime and anywhere you want me as long as it's where we're private. I'm going to learn to suck your cock and swallow, I'm going to fuck you in every position we can imagine."

Drying was another adventure. I spent a lot of time drying his cock and scrotum, bending over to put it in my mouth a few times before I was done. He in turn dried my chest again and again, then my butt but gave me the towel to dry my pussy. I patted softly, no way I was going to be able to dry it aggressively. I was busy doing my makeup and hair as he dressed, when it was time for me to dress he sat on the bed and watched. I wanted to be what he wanted me to be, to wear what he wanted me to wear so I asked.

"What panties and bra do you want me to wear? They're in the top drawer, bras on the left, panties on the right."

He motioned for me to come stand in front of him. With his hands on my hips he looked up with a grin.

"Why don't you pick. I just wanna watch. Make it something sexy so I can spend the day thinking about what I get to take off."

When I turned and wiggled my butt he playfully slapped it. I decided that if he wanted sexy, then sexy was what he would get. I was no longer seeping semen so I wouldn't need to worry about that aspect. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to wear something that said take me home and fuck me. The black garter belt and seamed sheer black stockings stood out immediately, lavender boy shorts with a matching-colored thin silk bra would do the rest. If that didn't make his dick hard nothing would.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I slowly rolled the stockings up my legs, turning to look back and make sure the seams were straight. The garter belt followed, I made a show of tugging the lace tops of the stockings in place and clipping them to the straps. Walking to him I lifted his chin, put a nipple by his mouth and whispered, "Suck." After sucking both nipples hard as a pebbles I pushed his head back.

"Good boy. Now kiss your pussy before I put panties on."

He laughed and grabbed me, "C-mere you little tramp. You're right, this is my pussy and don't you ever forget it."

Kissing the middle of my muff he pushed me back. Looking down there was no mistaking the hardon encased within the jeans. My thought was, "if only I wasn't so sore I would slide my pussy around that cock and ride him off into the sunset." I slid the bra around my waist, fastened the clasp, spun it around and lifted it under my breasts. I had put my arms through the straps and was adjusting my breasts in the cups when I realized he was behind me.

"Need some help with those sweet girl?" He asked laughing.

I spun, "Not this time. If I let you play with them you'll have me on my back and that lovely cock buried in my pussy. I'm afraid that will have to wait until tonight baby. I'm just too sore. Would you like to put the panties on me though?"

I stood leaning on his shoulders while he sat on the bed slowly sliding the silk panties up my legs, over the belt and in place. I slid my fingers along the leg opening adjusting the elastic, he moved my hands and said.

"I can do that."

My suspicions proved to be accurate, he didn't simply adjust, his fingers slid inside to play in my muff and along the clit. I pushed his hands away asking what he wanted me to wear over the lingerie.

"I want that blue and white dress with the soft flowing skirt. That way I'll be able to slide my hand up your thigh."

I stood and pirouetted when fully clothed, he whistled and took me in his arms, my body was pressed against him as we kissed. I asked why we were all dressed up. He looked into my eyes.

"We're going to breakfast once you finish dressing."

I looked down, spun around, looked again and said. "I'm dressed. What are you talking about?"

He lifted my left hand, it was then I realized what he was talking about. Oh my gosh, my ring was still on the dresser after I'd taken it off to shower. I made a mental note to always remember to wear my ring. With it on he gave me another kiss, squeezed my breasts and smiled. Walking to the car his hand was on the small of my back, then slid down to gently squeeze my butt and give it a pat. Damn I loved this guy.

Part three is done and in edit, however, I'm going abroad for a week to attend a wedding. Part three should be submitted in about two weeks, maybe sooner.