Greta Pt. 03

Story Info
Marriage, new positions, family.
7.2k words
4.8
5.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

My trip abroad was exciting and eventful. My grandson married a fiery red head in Liamvady, Northern Ireland. The home of Liamvady single malt Irish whiskey. Her name is Aisling, pronounced ASH-leen and according to my grandson 'she's a right dinger'. I'm pretty sure that's slang for pretty girl. I'd never been to Northern Ireland before but will certainly return.

If you haven't read parts one or two, then part three will make no sense. If you're looking for drama you'll be disappointed. Part three is the culmination of a simple love story. Other than that, I hope you enjoy part three.

Greta part three

Following breakfast Gale wondered if I would be able to walk around the shopping area comfortably. When I asked why he had another surprise for me.

"Because we're going shopping. You need some new clothes to match the new you. The future Mrs. Glendon. We should also stop by the jewelry store and get a matching wedding band as well."

Up to that point I hadn't contacted anyone other than Ginny to say we were engaged. I kept telling myself, 'imagine that, me engaged, never in a million years.' I was hoping we'd run into someone I knew at the restaurant to show them my ring and introduce my studly guy. It wasn't to be. At the jewelers I picked out the matching band I wanted, Gale ordered it on the spot. I wanted to go into the lingerie shop and asked him to go with me.

He grinned, "Only if I get to pick something I want you to wear."

He picked out a pair of crotchless panties, a peek a boo bra, a blue garter belt and a few pair of exotic stockings. Not allowing me to pay for a thing. The girl behind the counter kept eyeing him up, I'd finally had enough. Extending my hand to display the diamond I spoke.

"He's mine honey. I'm the only one who takes care of his needs."

As we left the store he had a request when we got in the car.

"Take the bra off and let them be free. We aren't going anywhere else but your place. And Greta, when we're at the house I want those titties to be free all the time. I want to be able to slide my hand under your blouse and feel flesh, not cloth."

I did the bra removal without taking the top off and settled back. Pushing my chest out I asked.

"Like this?"

He reached over, cupped me and told me that was perfect. The ride home was a solid thirty minutes, during that time he had played with my breasts more than once, always being careful not to let anyone see. It was late afternoon when we reached my place, sitting in the parking lot he told me one last thing.

"Take your panties off. I know I said we'd wait and do a blow job tonight, but if you think you can take it I need some pussy."

Looking around I lifted my hips, slid my panties down, put them in his hand and lifted my dress. My pussy was front and center as he reached across and gently tugged a few hairs. I put my dress down and leaned over the console for a kiss.

"If you need pussy, then you'll get pussy. You may have to warm me up a little though. You did a good job of wrecking her earlier."

In the apartment he spun me around as soon as the door was closed, pushing my back against it. I wasn't quite sure what he had in mind when he knelt, that is until he lifted my dress and stuck his face in my pussy. Opening my legs he was able to get his tongue on my clit, I didn't last three minutes before my entire body was shaking. I had cum so hard I could feel it on my inner thighs. He stood and led me to the couch where he opened my dress and let it fall to the floor.

There I stood naked as a jay bird, my tits rising and falling with each breath, my cum soaked pussy glistening from my own juices, my body wanting his cock buried deep within. I reached forward, removed his pants and then the underwear. While I was bent over I sucked his cock for a few minutes before he had me stand and turn around. With my hands on the back of the couch he spread my legs, dipped down slightly to align his cock with my cunt and drove it home in two strokes.

I knew what to do. I arched my back and pushed into him with the same gusto he was pushing into me. The initial discomfort vanished as soon as his pubic hair touched my ass and his balls slapped against my clit. It wasn't fast and frantic, it was slow and deep, stretching the depths of my vagina, reaching the hidden areas that I hadn't known about before Gale had stretched my pussy. My tits were hanging down, swinging gently with the rhythm of our strokes, With one hand on the small of my back pushing lightly he reached under and took a breast in hand. I was getting close when he moved to an upright position and began to push with more fervor.

"I'm going to cum Greta, cum with me baby. Drench my dick with your pussy juice. Cum on my cock."

He let out a long deep moan while I let out a loud squeal, pushing back as hard as possible trying to get every fraction of an inch inside me. His cock was spewing spurt after spurt deep inside, his cock just kissing the cervix while my body shook and quivered. Our first simultaneous orgasm, but it certainly wouldn't be our last. As he softened and pulled out a blob of our mixture dropped onto the floor, I cupped my puss and made haste to the bathroom. We showered again, but separately, well I should say we were in the room together but not in the shower together.

We ordered Chinese take out which he went to pick up. While he was gone Ginny stopped in. She looked as disheveled as I did, or should I say she looked as fucked as I did. She was walking the same way I was so I knew her boyfriend had stayed overnight. What I didn't know is that it was their first time just like it was for Gale and me. Opening the door with a knowing grin I began the conversation.

"You look like you've been thoroughly reamed Ginny. Was it as good for you as it was for me? I didn't think I could take anymore but he proved me wrong. I think tonight is out of the question but I'm not sure about tomorrow. How about you?"

Her body shook as she spoke, like a shiver on a cold day. "I can't believe how often he can get it up. Greta I'm full of spunk even though I've pushed out a lot. He went home to get some clothes so tell Gale he needs to stay with you tonight. Just in case."

Ginny was exiting my building as Gale pulled up. I noticed they spoke a few minutes, Gale nodded and walked to my apartment building. Being curious I asked what they talked about.

"She was telling me to come get a change of clothes and toiletries, apparently Robert is spending another night with her. I wasn't aware until just now that her lover is your employer's son. She looks worn out, they must have screwed all day and night."

I reached for the bag and set it on the counter. "Do you mean like you and me? You've had your dick in me nonstop over the last 24 hours. Then there are the orgasms from you eating me, I have to say, I'm worn-out Gale."

After helping dish up the meal he looked at me longingly.

"I can't think of anything I'd like to do more than fill your pussy with cum one more time today. Truth be known, I think I'm dry, that sweet pussy of yours has sucked the life out of me. I don't have anything more to offer today babe. Sorry."

I replied, "Don't be sorry. I'm so sore that it hurts to sit, much less walk. If you're horny tomorrow I'm afraid it's gonna have to be a blow job."

As we cleaned the leftovers he slid behind and lifted my breasts, as though he was weighing them. Kissing my neck he sighed.

"That's my girl. I want those beauties to be free whenever we're at home alone."

I think he was beginning to realize that I meant what I said when I told him I would do anything to please him. Anything as long as it was just him and me. We watched some innocuous program on TV before turning in just after 9. I was under the covers in just panties when he walked from the bathroom. Snuggling tight to him I made sure his hand was on my boob, his body pressed against my back and his cock resting between my ass cheeks.

There was no sex Sunday beyond some simple playing around, he didn't try to finger me, but did run his fingers softly over the gusset of my panties. Whispering in my ear, "My sweet pussy." We kissed, he played with and sucked my nipples while I slowly gave him a hand job. When his body stiffened it was nowhere as powerful as those before, but then again he hadn't been screwing nearly nonstop for 24 hours before. Feeling brave I let the first three shots hit his body and then put his dick in my mouth to finish the job. The spurts weren't very strong and I was able to swallow the remainder of his special tapioca pudding.

I smacked my lips, ran my tongue around the rim of my lips and then went to brush my teeth telling myself I would get used to the texture, I just needed more time. Monday we were back in our regular routine, him on patrol with Naomi, me at work anxiously waiting for someone to notice the rock on my left hand. I'd worn one of the new outfits Gale had bought me Saturday, a simple grey skirt and red silk blouse along with white floral patterned stockings and 2" heels. I also wanted a moment with Adrien to tell her that I had taken her advice, I'd spread my legs and enjoyed life.

As soon as one of the girls had seen my ring news spread like wildfire, my left hand was held out for others to look as much as it wasn't. About eleven Adrien walked to my desk and leaned over speaking in a soft voice.

"Take an hour lunch, you are literally glowing, I want to hear all about it."

Sitting on a small bench in the little park across the street it was Adrien who started the conversation.

"I have to say Greta, you look thoroughly fucked. I haven't seen you smile this much in all the years we've worked together. Spill girl, I want to know everything."

I was blushing as I began telling her every detail. "I want to thank you for the advice. I did as you said, I opened my legs and enjoyed life. It was uncomfortable at first, but I started to really like it by the third time. He asked me to marry him and I said yes. He ate me, he fucked me, we slept, he gave me the engagement ring, we fucked doggy style, we showered and if I hadn't been sore I'd have let him fuck me again in the shower. I dressed for him which was hard because he kept wanting to feel me up."

I took a bite of my sandwich and a long drink, then continued.

"We went to breakfast, then shopping where he bought me lingerie and more clothes. On the way home he asked me to remove the bra, he played with my boobs all the way home. Before we got out of the car he told me to take off my panties. As soon as we were in the apartment my dress was on the floor, he had me bent over the back of the couch fucking me again. Adrien, I came until I thought I would pass out. It was wonderful."

A devilish grin was on her lips when she asked, "What kind of lingerie did he buy?"

"Oh my gosh. More stockings, a pair of crotchless panties and a peek a boo bra."

Adrien chuckled, "Oh honey. You're going to love the bra, I have one of those. Dave literally slobbers when I wear it after the kids are in bed. I walk into his office with my top open and the nipples waiting to be devoured. I have a few pairs of crotchless panties, it's kind of exciting knowing you still have on panties while he drives it home. Did you do it yesterday?"

I grinned, "Nope, he was empty and I was so sore it hurt to sit. I did give him a sort of hand job blow job though." She raised her eyebrows in a questioning manner. "I gave him a hand job but then tried to swallow some at the end. The first three went on his chest but I got the rest in my mouth."

Back in the office I was busy when my phone pinged just after one thirty.

Gale: Hi, you're a naughty little tramp, aren't you?

Me: You found it then huh?

Gale: Yes, and Naomi nearly saw them. I'll have to be more careful when I open my lunch cooler from here on. Be prepared to wear them tonight with your ass in the air. I can't wait to drive my cock through the lacy silk opening.

I found it interesting that neither Gale nor Naomi stopped at a diner or greasy burger place for their meal, they both carried a playmate cooler instead. His reasoning was that they could eat healthier, do it whenever they were slow and not have to look around for a diner or fast food place. Or as he put it, 'playing husband and wife telling each other, no you pick a place'. It was midafternoon when my boss and wife stepped into my office space.

"Well, did you and Gale talk over the weekend along with other activities. We noticed Robert didn't answer his phone all weekend, so we put two and two together reaching the conclusion Gale was at your place. His wife said, "let me see your ring."

I held out my hand, the diamond glistening and sparkling as I answered. "Yes, we spoke and I'm going to accept the offer. How soon did you want to make the transition?"

He looked at his wife, then me and stated, "As soon as possible. We won't have space for another person until you're gone."

I told them I would speak with Gale that night and let them know as soon as possible. I decided to leave early and surprise Gale when he got home. I swung by the lingerie shop and got a pair red crotchless panties to match the red peek a boo bra. I'd put the blue ones he bought in his lunch cooler that morning. Attired in crotchless panties and peek a boo bra I was ready and raring when he walked through the door. He called out.

"Honey, I'm home."

My reply from the bedroom was, "Get naked, I'm in the bedroom."

I heard the utility belt land on the counter, then the gun safe close, followed by clothes hitting the floor as he got closer. As he walked through the door I was standing directly in front of him in my lingerie. Wasting no time he bent over and had a nipple in his mouth, the sensation of watching him attack my body combined with how naughty I felt dressed like his personal slut made me shiver with excitement. Sliding a finger between my legs he stood and whispered.

"Good girl, lose the bra."

There was no pussy licking, no cock sucking, he had me bent over the bed and his cock balls deep in less than a minute. We sounded like a couple of animals with all our grunting and groaning. He slapped my ass and let out a bellow as my pussy clenched his cock, we were going to climax together for the second time. I could feel my vaginal muscles squeeze and soften, then squeeze again with each rope of semen he shot inside.

His voice broke the reverie, "Look in the mirror Greta."

I smiled as I looked, I was impaled on a large cock sticking through my new panties. Panties that didn't have to be pulled to the side, panties that had an open gusset so my man, my stud, could easily slide his wonderful cock inside me. My knees were so weak I slumped forward on the edge of the mattress. With his hands on my hips he gently pushed me forward so that I was lying prone on the mattress. I couldn't move, or shall I say, I didn't want to move, after all, I was basking in the afterglow of having been made love to.

What brought me back to life was him tugging my panties down to wash my sloppy kitty. Flipping me over he cleaned away as much cum as possible, I quickly scooted to the bathroom to finish the job. I was on the toilet pushing cum out as he stood at the sink washing his dick, when he was done he handed me the warm washcloth. As we put on fresh underwear and sweats for the evening I gave him a glance and asked.

"Are we in for the night?" He nodded. "Good, then I can go without a bra like you asked. I'm gonna wear a t-shirt so you can get to them easily."

Snuggling in bed later I asked a simple question. "Is it normal to do what we're doing? I mean, so often? It's like we're a couple of rutting animals."

He chuckled and pulled me tight to his hairy chest. "It's normal for people in our situation to screw as often as possible. We're exploring and learning each other, you're new to it and I've been out of practice for some time. It will slow a bit after a while, although not as much as some people say it will. Jane and I enjoyed each other at least three times a week, sometimes four or five. I remember shortly after her lung transplant when she was feeling on top of life we screwed every day for almost two weeks straight. We didn't touch each other for days afterward."

"Oh my gosh Gale, that's a lot of screwing. Weren't you sore?"

He laughed, "We certainly were when we stopped. I recall it had been three or four days after we stopped that I hinted we should go in the bedroom and play. She looked at me and said, not a chance. It was six days before we made love again."

It was time to bring up my situation. "Are you awake enough to talk?"

After he grunted an mmm-hmm I proceeded to relay what I had been told regarding my position. His answer was surprising at first. The more I listened the more I knew he was right. We would start the process of looking for a house the next evening. Considering that Gale was all over town just about every day he was aware of numerous places with a for sale in the front yard. After he was home we decided to go looking right away, we would catch a bite to eat at a fast food place.

I had a legal pad along and made notes regarding each house we looked at. There were those that garnered a 'yes, we'll look at this one in the daylight' and there were those that we drove away from almost as soon as we'd seen them. It was the typical real estate scenario, disappointing and depressing. The places that were cheaper were that way for a reason, the places that were nicer were mostly overpriced. By Thursday we were almost ready to say the hell with it and take a two-bedroom apartment in the complex. Friday gale came through the door with excitement all over his face.

"Put a bra on honey, we're going to look at a house Naomi told me about today. One of her cousins has a four bedroom they want to sell fast. He's already accepted a position a few hours away, he wants his wife and two little ones with him. It's been on the market three months and no takers. Naomi told me they're disappointed with the realtor and are ready to sell it on their own so she and the kids can move."

That bothered me, "Won't they lose money though? I don't want to do that if they will."

"They won't lose money. He inherited the house from his grandparents. It will be profit except the realty and legal fees.

As I removed my shirt and reached for a bra I knew better than to bare my breasts in his presence. I almost had it on when he intervened, his hands were caressing me, rolling my nipples, making me weak in the knees. I put my hands on his face.

"Baby, are we going to look at the house, or make love" I need to know so I can get dressed or finish undressing."

With kisses to my lips and my breasts he smiled, "You win. I'll let Naomi know we're on the way. She can call the wife."

The house looked great from the outside. When the lady answered the door I was pleasantly surprised, a beautiful black girl greeted us, a pair of mixed race little ones were hugging her legs. Being of Scandinavian descent Naomi was as snow white as they come, I assumed her cousin was the same. It was easy to see how a man of any color skin could fall in love with an ebony beauty like her. The house was everything and more than we were looking for.

Sitting down Gale asked if they were still under contract with the realtor. After explaining the contract had ended four days prior Gale asked if we could have an hour to talk and get back to her. Then he said.

"If we decide this is what we want we'll buy it outright."

Sitting at a local bar that served exceptional burgers we worked out that between what he had from the house sale and what I had in savings we could buy it outright and have enough left over for some minor upgrading it was desperately in need of. If. And it was a big if, they would need to drop the price by ten thousand. By the time we returned the littles were in bed which made it easier for her to relax and listen.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers
12