Greta Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gale explained what we were proposing her husband called. With him on speaker phone Gale explained that if we bought it outright they would have no realty fees, no inspection fees and we'd cover the closing costs. They would actually walk away with more money than if it was sold through a realtor. He and his wife talked back and forth a few minutes and agreed to our offer. I was so excited I nearly peed my pants. Gale would contact a lawyer the next day and get the ball rolling.

Once back at the apartment we started making plans on what needed to be done right away besides painting. The house was in need of updating but we would do that one item at a time as we could afford it. Neither of us wanted to go in debt over upgrades. Gale was in bed when I exited the bathroom naked, something I hadn't done before. He was on his back with his eyes closed. I slid under the covers and began making my way down his body when I felt his hands in my hair, he knew where I was going.

I wouldn't need to make him hard, he was at full attention by the time my lips encircled the head. Slowly I moved my head up and down taking in more than half his length after a few minutes. I never in my life imagined how much I would love sucking my future husband's thick veiny cock. It was hard, at the same time it wasn't, the skin felt soft like velvet. I was most surprised by how quickly my mouth adjusted to the size of the head, it seemed so huge looking at it.

I kept one hand on his scrotum gently playing with his balls, judging by his low moans and encouraging words I sensed I was doing a good job. I felt his dick begin to swell when he pulled my head away from his cock.

"I'm gonna cum."

I slapped his thigh, "Shut up and take it like a man." I scolded.

A minute later he was pulsing, swelling and ready to cum. Adrien and I had talked about what would happen next, following her instructions I moved my head back the moment I felt his scrotum tighten. Locking my lips around the head I prepared to swallow with all my might. I did okay with the first three volleys but the fourth was a bit too much, semen dripped from the corners of my mouth. Doing one more thing Adrien told me to do I lifted my head and opened my mouth with cum still on my tongue. I swallowed and opened again. His hands were in my hair as he smiled.

"My sweet girl. How did I get so lucky?"

I'd been thinking all along that I was the lucky one. Sliding from beneath the covers I was going to stand when his hands grabbed my hips. He kept pulling me forward until my knees were in his armpits. With lust in his voice he told me what he wanted.

"Put your knees above my shoulders and put your pussy on my face. It's my turn to make you cum."

With my muff on his mouth, his tongue making me squirm and wriggle I felt his hands on my breasts. I remember thinking, 'my God that man loves my tits'. Holding onto them like a pair of softballs I was grinding my clit across his stiff tongue when the climax hit like a sledgehammer. I was screaming, convulsing, pushing the pudenda as tight to his face as possible without smothering him. I hadn't been aware that I had grabbed the headboard until I opened my eyes looking at the white knuckles from gripping so tight. I had also felt my toes curl when I came, another new experience, but certainly not the last.

By weeks end the title search had been done, all the legal stuff on paper, and the money ready to transfer. They agreed they would load a U-Haul truck over the weekend and stay in town until Monday for the closing. We'd both taken Monday off, the closing was at nine in the morning, we spent the rest of the day moving our meager belongings to our new home. First things first Gale said and began to get the bed put together. Between the two of us we managed to wrestle the box spring and mattress into the master bedroom and onto the bed. I dug sheets from one of many boxes and made the bed while he moved the dressers and nightstands in with a two wheeled cart.

The appliances that came with the house were old but functional. We ordered a pizza and sat on the floor eating supper with our kitchen furniture still at the apartment. Gale had lined up a couple officers from work to help move the remaining items the next night following work. I had taken an extra day off work to unpack and put things away. By eight thirty we were bushed. Lying in bed I asked if he wanted to christen our new bedroom. He hugged me tight to his body.

"If you want to, I'll make love to you, but I'm not really in the mood. You'll need to get me ready."

A sigh of relief left my lips, "Thanks honey, I feel the same way but didn't want you to go without."

The five thirty alarm came all too quickly, Naomi would be picking him up at seven and I wanted to start early. If I could get an office set up by Saturday I would begin working from home the following Monday. We did make love that night, me on my back with my legs flat against my sides, him on raised arms pummeling me as we both looked down watching him slide in and out of me. After cleaning up we lay in bed talking when he said.

"We need to get married Greta. We have a house, as soon as we're married we can change the deed and all the rest of our legal papers with your new last name."

With Frank being my only living relative and someone I didn't want at my wedding, Ginny being his only remaining family member we decided to get married two weeks before Thanksgiving. That gave us a month to get ready. The next morning I found an office selling used furniture and bought it on the spot. Naomi's husband had a pickup and helped us move it to the house. I had half of my stuff in the office before I went to bed at eleven. Gale was asleep when I crawled in next to his warm body, his back felt so good against my chilly nipples.

Gale was starting swings the next day and was there when the wi-fi people showed up. They were done and gone by noon which gave him another hour or so to nap before his shift began. We had talked about how blessed he was to have Naomi as a partner considering she took a squad home and could easily swing by to pick him up. Where we were located now was even closer than before.

I had no one to impress with a fancy dress or big wedding, we chose a small church with a young pastor eager to help. Naomi and her husband along with Ginny and Robert were our attendants, between his work and mine there were around sixty people at the reception. The dress I had chosen was one with a built-in bra, but any woman who's ever worn one knows they aren't comfortable, and they don't do a very good job of supporting. Let me put it like this, my big girls were on display, and I didn't like it.

Gale was okay with it. He didn't like men staring at my cleavage and stayed by my side making me feel protected. We were ready to leave by ten and did so. In the car he leaned over for a kiss.

"Mrs. Glendon. I like the sound of that. I apologize for the idiots staring at your chest. It shouldn't be that way even if a woman is exposed."

I told him to stop the car at an empty lot. I pointed to the darkest spot and said, "There."

I worked my way over the console and onto his lap, my hooters were in his face. Lowering the front of the dress I said.

"They may have looked, but they don't get to do this."

I shoved a tit into his mouth and let him maul my chest for five minutes.

"Okay, enough big boy. Take me home and ream my pussy. After all this will be the first time you've fucked the new Mrs. Glendon."

Over the next three months we christened every room in the house, several times. He'd had me on the kitchen table, sitting on the washing machine, in the garage and on my desk. The holidays were the most fun. I found a Mrs. clause lingerie set online and ordered it for Christmas Eve. I thought the man was going to fuck me to death, after the third time in less than ten hours I dug in my heels and said no more. Yeah, like that was going to work, when our Christmas dinner guests left I didn't make it out of the dining room. We played under the table.

It was March when I missed my first period, a few weeks later I was puking every morning, the smell of French fries turned my stomach and I had a constant desire for sweet pickles. Our first baby was growing inside me. As my breasts increased in size and weight the no bra rule at home was put aside. He would lay in bed with his head on my slowly rising tummy, talking to our baby. His hand would be rubbing the baby bump and then dip down into my panties where he would play in my bush before putting me on hands and knees to make love.

I was far enough along where it was mostly slow and gentle, that changed three weeks before I was due.

I wanted it deep and hard, which in the end seemed to get things going for Kristin to enter our world. A baby girl with dark hair and bright blue eyes. I was nursing, which Kristin and I loved. She was such a good baby, always cooing when she nursed.

As she got older something would distract her, she'd quickly pull her head away and the milk would run down my breast. As soon as her curiosity was satisfied she'd have the nipple between her lips sucking it deep within her mouth. There were times my nipples would be distended almost an inch by the time she finished. On a day when Kristin had been uneasy and not eating as much my breasts were full and hurt. She nursed a short while, but not enough to empty me. I was holding my breasts not looking forward to pumping when my knight in shining armor said.

"Maybe I could help with that tonight."

As I opened the nursing bra neither of us stopped ginning, he put a pillow on my lap and lay down with a nipple at the right height. Holding my breasts the way I would with the baby I moved the nipple across his lips and said.

"Open up, mama's got a treat for you. I see the doctor tomorrow for my six-week checkup, but if you're ready to make love to me I'm sure I can take it. I don't need her say so, I know when my body is ready, and quite frankly, I need a long slow screw."

He emptied the little that remained in each breast and took my hand. I was enjoying the aftereffects of a tongue lashing extraordinaire when I felt him move above my body. Opening my legs further he pressed at the entrance to my vagina. With a smile he spoke.

"Now daddies got a treat for you. Open pussy for me."

I spread them as wide as possible and let my young warrior play, I'd gone over the edge twice when I felt him swell and seemingly grow longer. Having not had him inside for almost two months made it seem tighter than I had remembered. I didn't mind, he was touching every spot. With one last long slow push he unloaded deep within me. Looking in my eyes he whispered, 'sweet girl', I felt the next orgasm rip through my body.

Our love life was back to normal when I got this crazy idea. I was spending all my time editing books, the latest being on the saucy side and while not being raunchy, it was certainly suggestive. It was up to the reader to envision what was about to take place. I had ordered what I wanted and was getting ready to surprise hubby on a Saturday night when Adrien and Dave would be watching Kristin, their adopted granddaughter. Well, in their minds she was their granddaughter and who was I to challenge such love.

He was coming off of a three-day shift when he walked in at five fifteen. I was in a light robe with panties and my breasts naked. He played and caressed as I put dinner on the table. Afterward he wanted to sit, I had other plans. Taking him by the hand I led him to the bedroom where I quickly undressed him. He needed no assistance, his cock was hard, pointing to the ceiling. On my hands and knees I told him to take my panties off. I heard him gasp and then groan as they uncovered my ass. There in the middle was a jeweled butt plug.

He muttered, "Oh baby. I've always wondered about anal."

I was wagging my tail as I spoke, "It was in the latest book and I wanted to try it. I bought a set of plugs and have been gradually increasing each week. I'm clean and ready. I'm lubed, put some on you, slide the plug out and your cock in."

I was surprised that it didn't hurt, it was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt. I began to rock back and forth slowly, Gale took over pumping but not thrusting. When he was all the way in he pulled back to the head, drizzled more lube on the shaft and pushed in. What a feeling, he was so deep, it was better than I imagined although I knew it wouldn't be what I wanted all the time. With no vaginal stimulation and no cock sliding over my clit I moved a hand down to find that little nubbin just above my pussy. I was bucking into him as he slammed forward when I saw stars, he was seconds behind, crying out.

"Greta, Oh my God."

I had cum running out of my ass as I scurried to the toilet. We showered together without him fucking me, which seldom happens. In bed he was stroking my hair, tucking it behind my ears and kissing me.

"That was some surprise babe." He said. "Never in my wildest dreams. Did you like it?"

"Mm-hmm, I came hard. It was a different sensation feeling your cock shoot inside my ass while I brought myself off at the same time. It was intense, no doubt, but I don't think I want to do it all the time. Maybe every couple of months."

In the morning he wanted me to sit on his face before burying his meat deep inside my pussy doggy style. When we picked up the baby Gale went with Dave to see his new pistol. Adrien leaned toward me.

"Did you do it? Give him your ass?" I smiled and nodded. "Different sensation isn't it. At first we did it like that about once a month, now that we're older it's less often. Kind of a treat if you will. Will you do it again?"

I was nodding, "Yup, like you said, it's different but I liked it. I don't want it that way very often, Gale and I will work that out between us."

Naomi had been promoted to Lieutenant which opened up the position she had, as a sergeant Gale moved to the position she had been filling. Following Kristins birth I started losing weight ever so slowly, my muffin top was gone, my legs had slimmed a bit, but my tits stayed the same as before the baby. Something Gale didn't mind a bit. During the summer cookout sponsored by the department there was a young guy of a predatory nature. Following women around, not caring if they were married or not. Toward the end of the afternoon he set his sights on me and wouldn't leave me alone.

I was trying to nurse off to the side away from everyone when dipshit walked up. Not being around anyone I had uncovered to watch Kristin nurse. Then I heard him speak.

"Nice tits Greta. Are you getting enough at home or are you looking for some dark meat?"

I put my head back and yelled "Gale" as loud as I could. I was so loud it scared the baby. In seconds there was not only my husband but three other guys. He was fortunate they were dragging him away because when I told Gale what had been said he muttered.

"I'll hurt that little fucker. Nobody talks to my wife like that."

Last I looked Naomi and the three officers were escorting the slimy douchebag out of the park. Gale never brought him up and I never asked, he was but a blip on the radar. He obviously didn't stay at the department because the next summer he wasn't present at the picnic to ogle my very prominent baby bump. I was bigger at that point than I had been with the first, of course twins have a tendency to occupy more space so it made sense.

Number two and three were fraternal twins, a boy and girl. We named them Adam and Jennifer. My huge knockers had a workout with two mouths to feed at once. Gale got very few tastes of titty milk when they were newborns, he did get a taste or two as they reached six months. Not wanting to wait a year for our next pregnancy I weaned the twins at eight months. We began the process of planting the next one inside my womb. This one took a bit longer.

We think the last was conceived on a hot sexy night while camping in a pop up with the kids asleep seven feet from us. I was riding him trying to be quiet when I felt him stiffen, leaning over I put a nipple in his mouth and whispered.

"Fuck a baby in me."

Nine months later almost to the day Rachel entered the world screaming and kicking. We had decided four would be our limit, I had my tubes tied at the same time I gave birth to our fourth and final contribution to life. When our youngest was ten Naomi decided to retire, Gale was promoted to Lieutenant and made chief of police. We're now in our late fifties with all the kids out of the house, a bigger house we bought after the twins. We've talked about selling to downsize, but all the kids still live in the area and soon we'll have two more grandbabies to go along with the one we already watch when mommy and daddy need a night to themselves.

It's on cool autumn nights while sitting on the porch swing that I think back to the girl who thought she was ugly, fat and no one would ever want her. Little did I know then that all it would take was the right one to come along and love me for who I was.

12