All Comments on 'Gretchen Lovewell'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where are the illustrations?

I read the first part of the story, but I think it's lacking without the illustrations.

woodwardwoodwardalmost 4 years ago

The illustrations did not load!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story! Love your attention to detail.

I didn’t miss the illustrations at all. The story stands on its own very well without the artwork. Another great story!

RustyRoverRustyRoveralmost 4 years ago
What is the order of all the Jack Grierson Stories?

Could you put on your bio page the order of all your Jack Grierson stories. They look really good but I would like to read them from start to finish. Thanks RR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good to see you back

I enjoyed the illustrations, and I really enjoy the premise of Gretchen’s character. She is a mother figure in a sense to jack. I would love to hear about jack fucking Farah, Gretchen and, Miranda at the same time. Or replace one of those girls with Trixie Ann and you’d still have a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The story was way over the top, but I enjoyed it regardless.

BTW, I can see the illustrations .... and my computer is old junk with a Vista OS!

RustyRoverRustyRoveralmost 4 years ago

Thank you for putting the order on your bio page. I will start reading today.

jxa2012jxa2012almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all your comments

Thanks to all who have commented.

I'm working on culminating the Jack Grierson series that was started by my older sister Roberta many years ago.

jjxa2012

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Jxa2012, your *sister* wrote the first one? Jack Grierson, the brainchild of a woman!

Now. *that’s* a plot twist, as good as any in the stories.

Your stories are weird, by the way, and such over-the-top cartoons, but they get me off!

Rusty Rover, start with His Son’s Fiancé, part 1, and read them all in order. Then the Jack Grierson Chronicles. After that, it gets sketches, but you’ll figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Is this true story or just fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck

On my gosh. This story made me so horny. I want a dick so bad. I can’t wait to suck it and caress it. Then feel it inside me as a cock fucks my fuckin pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
1508 Followers
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES