Gretchen The Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. It feels... wonderful."

I kissed her again, then I was nibbling on her earlobe, which made her groan and arch her back so that the crotch of her jeans pressed against my groin.

"You like that?" I teased while licking her ear. "You like what I'm doing to you right now?"

"Fuck yes!" she cried. "Randy, I've waited so long for this!"

I bent and bit her neck where it met with her shoulder, then I licked it, causing her to shiver and get all goose-pimply.

Gretchen, in the meantime, had one hand at the back of my head, guiding my licks, nibbles and kisses as her other arm was wedged between us, her hand inside my shorts, holding onto my cock as if it were going to disappear. It wasn't until I slowly kissed my way down to her breasts that she let go.

"You... really do like them the way they are?"

"Of course," I mumbled from around her nipple. I stuck my tongue out and tried to trace a pattern in the freckles across her chest, then returned to the proud pink nubbin. I lovingly kissed it, then licked it, then sucked it into my mouth and flicked the tip of my tongue over it. When I did that, Gretchen grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to force more of her breast into my mouth.

"Bite it," she gasped. So I bit down lightly.

"No, bite me harder!" she cried. When I did, she pawed at my back, wanting to claw me, but afraid to hurt me.

"No! I mean BITE IT, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Then she grasped my free hand by the wrist and yanked it down to touch her between her legs. Somehow, she'd managed to unbutton her jeans so that she could pull my hand down to her slit.

I bit down hard and she let out a strangled cry while trying to push my fingers into her slit, only to find them hindered by a bit of cloth. Chuckling, I pulled away and let go of her nipple with an audible slurp.

"Oh, no you don't!" I said, maneuvering myself so that I was hunched over her, pulling her wrists above her head.

"I don't what?" she asked, trying to look innocent, though her nostrils flared with desire as she struggled to free her arms. I held them in my grip and bent to kiss her again.

"No, you don't get to direct, Gretchen. I'm in charge tonight."

A feigned look of fear crossed her face before she smiled.

"In charge?" She giggled briefly. "I think I might like that."

I growled and bent down to kiss her sweet lips again. When I did, she arched her back, her red pubes sticking up through the fly of her jeans as she tried to rub against my leg. I moved it so that both her legs were trapped between mine. I broke the kiss and saw that she was panting hard with need.

"Randy, please!" she begged, her back arching to try and renew any contact. She was surprisingly supple as she arched enough to just manage pressing against my crotch. I simply moved away, making her moan in frustration.

"Please what?"

"I need you there."

"Where?"

"Inside me."

I grinned at her. "I know. But first, I have time I need to make up for!" I smiled, kissed her again, then put a serious look on my face. "DON'T. MOVE. GOT IT?"

Her eyes looked into mine for several seconds before she finally nodded yes.

I let go of her wrists, but she kept them crossed above her head. Lowering myself atop her, I kissed her lips, her chin, along her jaw line, then I ran my tongue around her ear as I gently ground my crotch against hers.

My hands roamed every bit of flesh as I slithered down her body, tugging at her jeans to slide them off her hips. When I finally got them to her ankles, it revealed the tiniest set of panties I'd ever seen. Around that little black silk triangle was a burst of red pubic hairs framing the material.

"I'm... sorry."

"For?"

"I didn't have a chance to shave down th..."

I put my hand over her mouth and lowered mine to the silky fabric, first blowing on it, then licking and biting it. I took a deep breath through my nose, savoring her sexual musk. I knew right then I had to lick that pussy! Gretchen anticipated this and arched again, working to get my mouth on her sex, but I had other plans!

I slid down her legs and began to massage them with my hands as I rubbed my nose and cheek against her feet. Gretchen let out a long, sensual moan as my tongue lashed out and lapped at the bottom of her big toe. Then I sucked it into my mouth as my hands squeezed her thighs. Rising up, with her toe still in my mouth, I slowly stripped the panties off her body, watching as the bright pink of her pussy came into view, glistening from her secretions.

I sniffed the wet patch of silk as my tongue ran across the bottoms of her toes, making her moan and reach for me, though I managed to avoid her grasp. I wanted this woman in such a sexual frenzy before I took her that she'd never look at another and would know that I adored her just the way she was.

I bit the ball of her foot lovingly and she cried out, her hands flying to her clit and rubbing it with need.

"I told you not to move!"

"I can't help it, Randy! You've made me horny as fuck!"

I growled, but didn't stop her. Instead, I said, "Don't you dare cum, Gretchen!"

"But... but I... I need to ...!"

"You are MINE tonight. I want this to be the most memorable night of your love life! Don't. You. Fucking. Dare. Cum! I want you to be almost crazy with lust when I finally stab into you. I want you to be screaming my name. I want you to have the biggest orgasm you've ever experienced, hear me?"

"Oh fuck, Randy! Yes! That's what I want to hear! Tell me! Tell me more!"

I chuckled. "I've always felt that actions speak louder than words."

With that, I went back to worshiping her other foot, sucking on her toes and watching her own juices seep from her gash. She simply stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes. Gretchen smiled as she slowly reached down with both hands to pull her pussy lips apart. The look on her face was one of needy, sexual desire.

"Please," she whispered hoarsely. "I need you. In here. Inside me. Filling me."

"I know," I said, grinning.

With that, I began kissing my way up her beautiful stems until I reached that juncture where the thigh met her sex. I licked up that strip of skin, then over the top of her pubes and back down to the other side, licking at that sensitive spot there as well before continuing down her leg to her foot. I repeated the process three times, each time avoiding her sex, and making her moan louder with need each time.

It was on my fourth run when Gretchen cried out in frustration, grabbed my head and tried to pull my hair out of my skull while guiding me to her sex. I dove into it like a starved man, lapping between the folds from her back pucker to her clit, with her shivering each time my tongue dug into her folds. I slurped up her juices and would lightly tap the tip of my tongue on her clit before heading back down, circling the tiny star of her anus before heading back up.

"FUCKIN' A, but your a goddamn tease, Randy!" she cried out.

I smiled and, after reaching her clit, I surprised her by sucking it into my mouth, wrapping my lips around my teeth and clamping down on it. Gretchen screamed and dragged her nails over my scalp, searching for a way to pull me even harder against her as my tongue flicked against her clit and I began to slightly bob my head.

A moment later, her hips began to jerk erratically, making her captured clit become pulled upon. She began to wail with increasing volume and rising pitch until her hips jerked upwards, slamming against my chin and nearly knocking me out. She succeeded in pushing me off her, but her hands quickly grabbed my head and pulled my mouth back to her sex. I lapped at it as she bucked and moaned, nails raking through my hair.

"OH YES! OH YES! OH FUCK YES!" she cried out as her hips thrust upward and then shuddered momentarily.

They did it twice more and I felt a spray against my chin, so I simply covered her sex with my mouth and drank in her orgasm, waggling my tongue inside the folds, which made her scream even louder. Then she began to spasm and jerk erratically, so I took this as my cue. I crawled up between her legs, positioned my cock at the entrance and just rammed into her.

Gretchen went rigid, her back arched and her entire body shaking like a plucked string until I slowly pulled back and then rammed in again. Once more, she went rigid, her eyes unseeing and her mouth opened in a silent scream. I pulled back and she relaxed once more until I slammed into her again. This time, she wrapped her legs around me and her mouth sought out mine. She began to contract her vaginal muscles and I felt my cock almost being massaged inside her!

"Fuck that feels so Goddamned good, Gretchen!"

"You love that, stud? You love how my pussy feels?"

"Yes! YESSS! Oh fuck, I'm in heaven! Gretchen, I love youuuuuuuu!"

I began to pound into her with abandon for about thirty seconds before she made a move, tossing me down onto the bed and rolling atop me. Next thing I know, she's grinding herself in figure-8's around my cock and talking dirty to me.

"Yes, Randy! Give me that cock! Give me that cock and make it spit inside my pussy, baby! Make me cum! Squirt in me, Randy! Give me your spunk. Make me your wooomaaaan!" She ground harder against me as she pulled my hands up to her breasts and hissed, "Pinch them. Pinch them hard, Randy!"

I did and she moved faster. Then I twisted them and she shook. I could actually feel her orgasm coursing through her pussy!

"I need more!" she cried. "I need another! Come on, Randy! Do it to me! Make me feel like I'm yours! Make me feel like the wanton slut I really am. I need it, baby! I need another!"

"Another what, Gretchen? You need another what?"

"Orgasm!"

I kissed her as I began to flex and push up into her. Gretchen's hands gripped my shoulders as she worked her body, moving to stimulate us both. Then she dug her nails in and rose up, tilting her head back as she let out a loud keen.

"I'M CUMMING!" she cried at the top of her lungs, quivering hard as the orgasm ripped through her body.

As it hit, her vaginal muscles contracted and she stroked my cock three more times before I felt myself going into release.

I shouted out incoherently and arched up, shoving as much of myself into her as I could as spurt after spurt blasted against her womb.

Gretchen, now covered in a sheen of sweat, fell atop me, both of us breathing heavily. We stayed like that for several minutes, holding each other tight, her breath hot against my neck and both of us crying a little bit, letting out the sorrow of all those lost years. Then she rose up and kissed me, tenderly.

"I love you, Randy. I always have."

"And I love you, Gretchen... just as you are. Always have as well."

"Promise me you won't change?"

I looked at her and smiled, "We all change, over time. It can't be helped. Some change for the better, some for the worse. Some grow together, some apart. It will be a constant test of our love to shape that change together, Gretch, but we can do it if we both try."

She playfully slapped my cheek. "You always say the most romantic things, you lovable lug."

I kissed her as she slowly rolled off me, but continued to cuddle against me.

Moments later, she was smiling and crying at the same time.

"What now?" I said, brushing a teardrop off the bridge of her nose.

"I've dreamt of a lover like this... no, I've dreamt of you being my lover like this... for as long as I've known you. And yet, you're better than I could have asked for, Randy."

I brushed her eyebrows with my thumb, then ran a fingertip down her nose to her lips, where she kissed it. She gave me a very serious look for a long time and I simply returned it with a smile.

"Do you...?" she began.

I waited.

"Do you really... um... like how I look?"

I smiled. "I wouldn't change a thing. But, if your self-esteem, your entire being, hangs on some surgery, I would support you."

"But, do you like how I look now?"

I smiled. "Yes."

"Then I'll cancel my next appointment."

I laughed. "Might piss off the doc."

"Why?"

"Because, he just became one of my best clients!"

"Oh you!" she said, tickling me. Then she gave me another serious look.

"You really think he might cancel your sale because I decide not to get the surgery?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not. Every patient changes their mind once in a while. So does every client."

She thought about that for a bit. "Actually..."

"Actually what?" I asked after a moment or two of silence.

Gretchen took a deep breath. "Actually, he told me to get some counseling first... to see a therapist. He told me that simply getting some surgery done is not going to change what's up here." She tapped her forehead.

"No, it's not. Gretchen, you have to love who you are inside. If all your self-worth is tied to how you look on the outside, but you don't love whats on the inside, then no amount of surgery is going to fix the problem."

She snuggled into me. "I know. But, since high school graduation, I've never had someone look at me the way you seem to see me."

"Maybe that's because fate is trying to say something to you."

"Like what?"

"That maybe instead of looking to change yourself to get someone to notice you, that maybe you should love the one that already has."

She smiled and kissed my hand. "Maybe. But, well... things happen. Things did happen..."

"Yeah, about that."

"What?"

"What happened between you and Marco? You seemed to hit it off."

Gretchen colored a bit.

"That night at the hotel?"

"Yes."

"Marco and I got kinda high..."

"Okay."

"I... had to do it... because I was... kinda... nervous about the whole thing."

"Okay."

"As we smoked on the balcony, we began talking about all kinds of stuff... sexual stuff...," she stopped and laughed. "Marco is kinkier than you think."

"Oh?"

"Yes. We got high and he began wondering about what it would be like to have an orgy. Hell, he was so persuasive that he had me agreeing with him."

"Okay."

"And, when he asked who else I'd like to fuck, I said... you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. And he said he 'wouldn't mind nailing Bree.' Then he began to talk about all the different things we could do."

I rolled my eyes.

"I... wanted to try..."

"What?"

She blushed deep crimson. "A double penetration."

I barked out a laugh. "But, you were a virgin!"

Gretchen blushed again. "No, I wasn't."

"You weren't?"

"No. Hadn't been since my birthday."

"Why? What happened at your birthday?"

"We had a family party. I was pissed because you were with Bree and I wanted you to be there for me. I'd planned..." She sniffled for a moment, then wiped her nose on the back of her hand. "I'd planned for three years to give you my virginity on my 18th birthday."

"And?"

"I've got this... well, he's not really family, but I've always referred to him as my Uncle Fred. Since I was a little girl, he was the only other guy that told me I was beautiful just the way I was. He was there with his oldest son, who I've also had a crush on, but..."

"But what?"

I could see a brief flash of anger in her eyes as the memory returned. "He treats women like shit, same as his dad. Fred was the younger brother of my father's best friend, so we thought of him as family. He was actually a sexual predator. Found that out talking to more than a few of my cousins and their female friends."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It seems he had more than a few of us lose our cherries to him.

"And?"

"This time his son was in on it. They caught me in the alley behind the garage smoking some weed."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I made the mistake of telling them I'd 'do anything' as long as they didn't tell my parents."

"And... they took that literally."

"And figuratively, yes." She blushed even more. "The thing was..."

I raised an eyebrow.

"They did me together after Fred took my virginity. In the garage, in the back of my mom's SUV."

"Holy crap!"

"No, it's worse."

"What is?"

"I... liked it."

"You did?"

"Yes. And I was hoping to have you and Bree join us so that I could do it again... and maybe win you back."

I slapped my head. "And I walked out..."

"...Yes. Before we could ask. That bitch had you so wound up..."

"Yeah, and she wouldn't leave me alone."

"You do know she was dating three other guys at that time, right?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah. A senior from another high school, a college dude, and one of her old teachers."

"What happened?"

"One-by-one, they broke up with her. I guess she usually could replace them quickly, but not at this time. They'd all deserted her within a week after she got arrested. It might have been because she called each of them, trying to get them to bail her out or get her away from the mental hospital."

"Okay, so where does Marco come in?"

She sucked in a long breath through her nose and then exhaled. "There was a drive among the cheerleaders to buy her some gifts and show their support."

"Okay."

"You remember Marco's sister, Julinha, was a cheerleader, right?"

"Yes. For being my cousin, she was a bit stuck up, but pretty."

"And she was Bree's best friend on the JV squad."

"Oh? That I didn't know."

"Yes. Juli offered to take the gift to Bree and Marco drove. He began to feel bad because she looked so haggard, so he gave her a hug. Well, one thing led to another and he began to visit her at the hospital. It seems he liked having sex in public places. They'd fuck in a closet, in the bathroom, in the stairwell, on the roof... Then, two of the interns got in on it. A guy and a girl. She'd been fucking them both for favors. Anyway, they had an orgy and included some patients that weren't exactly... um... willing.

"After that, she began calling him more often and he began to pay attention to me less-and-less.

"I was pissed at you, but missed you dearly because you were always someone I could talk to, someone I could pour my heart out to. Someone I could... count... on. And I didn't have you. So, I just bottled it all up. After graduation, I went to school and got an offer to a school overseas. I took it, hoping to find someone like you, but..."

She shrugged. "No one measured up.

"Then, when I graduated, I got invited to Juli's graduation party. Marco was heavily into drugs then because he'd actually dated Bree on and off again over the past year until she suddenly dumped him. It messed with his head bad. Then, he began to call me, wanting to try dating again. I told him he'd have to go to rehab first, but he told me to fuck off. Haven't heard from him since."

"Ouch."

"Yeah. He was actually jealous of you. That's why he suggested we have an orgy. He actually did want to fuck her."

I laughed. "I'm betting he was sadly disappointed."

"Why?"

"She was the most lifeless fuck I've ever had. It was almost as if she expected you to nut just because she was pretty."

"Not what I heard. When there were other guys around, she turned into a raving nympho. She and Marco went to an orgy at a college campus for their first date. He said she was kinkier than a cheap garden hose.

"She also liked the fact that Marco liked to talk dirty during sex, which he'd do when fucking a girl. Dumped Marco at their fifth or sixth orgy to be with this rich college dude... until she found out he was bi. She has this thing against bi males, even though she'll do a chick... but only if the chick is hot."

"How do you know that?"

"Juli got pissed when she started dating Marco, because she and Bree had a 'thing' going on as well. Marco got into an argument with her when she tried to get him to convince Juli to join them. Incest isn't in Marco's sexual vocabulary, nor is it a hit with Juli."

I shook my head.

"So, instead, Marco suggested a threesome with me and Bree balked. She said that YOU told her I was an ugly little troll and wouldn't be into girls."