Gretchen The Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never said that to her."

"I know."

"How?"

"Juli told me that Bree called me a geek and a troll all the time. She apologized for getting high with Bree when you first started dating her and them laughing and making jokes about me. She said it wasn't really how she felt and was ashamed that she did that. She told me everything that Bree had told her... asked me to help get her brother away from Bree. Said she was toxic. I guess she was because he started going downhill after that. He never seemed to get over her."

Gretchen was crying again at this, so I pulled her close and held her.

"Sorry to open old wounds," I told her.

"No. I needed to open them and get all the rot out. Maybe now I can heal properly. With your help."

I pulled her atop me.

"Gretchen, I will do my best to help. I will stand by you, just as I always have. I probably know you better than any other guy and..."

She stopped me with a tearful, passionate kiss, then slowly ran her lips down my body until she was at my cock. She took it in her mouth and began to suckle on it.

"We... haven't done this yet!" she said, rubbing my semi-flaccid cock against her cheek before opening her lips and engulfing it. She slurped on it a few times as it gradually grew hard.

"Mmm... tastes like... sex!" she said, putting it back in her mouth.

She got me completely hard within ten seconds, then crawled back up until she could kiss me again.

"This time, I want it in my ass," she hissed. "You deserve at least one cherry!"