All Comments on 'Grey Eyes, Green Eyes'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
teslaownerteslaownerabout 1 year ago

Calls for the further adventures of the three.

TheDokTheDokabout 1 year ago

Excellent story and very well crafted and written. Very few contributors to this site have your ability with words. Thank you

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Enchanting story!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy1958about 1 year ago

Excellent story. I love how Aldar is ever the gentleman. Taking the time to pleasure his new companions even though he had the absolute power to use and abuse them. I look forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't make up my mind whether I liked where it was going or I wasted my time reading chapter one, but keep going

WetmartinisWetmartinisabout 1 year ago

Delightful. And, as I have come to expect, free of the altogether too common thud and blunder, and using a language appropriate to the story. I agree with teslaowner!

I especially enjoyed the introductory part, before the unmasking of hidden talents; perfectly executed.

WetmartinisWetmartinisabout 1 year ago

Adding to previous: read Ursula Le Guins essay 'From Elfland to Poughkeepsie' in 'The Language of the Night' (and the other essays, too!). This story shows how to do it. (Metinks, sirrah or wench!)

Jubal_Harshaw1961Jubal_Harshaw1961about 1 year ago

Excellent! A few more chapters would not be unwelcome, just saying. . .

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago

A five-star perfect little fantasy. As others have commented, you have the makings of a good series here.

MurseDMurseDabout 1 year ago

An excellent stand alone story, and if you were of a mind, a great start for a series.

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 year ago

Wow! Loved the changing attitudes of Aldran, Eldrin and Darla as they both realize their good fortune.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Quite good! More would be even better. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

Loved how you sprang the ending trap on Reigen, and I enjoyed how you progressed the "girl's relationship" with Aldur, and how they so enjoyed his consideration in pleasing them: it's definitely the item which counterbalances the utter dog-eat-dog time they find themselves in.

I believe you spun this well and you certainly excelled at describing everything we read. 5

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Damn, that was good

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

I wholeheartedly support you in writing further chapters with Aldur and the "girls," because it's quite the charming tale, rich in detail and lovely in character: it really has strong legs to go as far as you wish to let it run! I hope you forge ahead with it. :)

technofrog2002technofrog2002about 1 year ago

I loved it, well developed characters and a great ending.

EGRIEGRIabout 1 year ago

Darn it! I was just starting to settle in for a few more chapters. However, is meant indicate how much I liked it that I wanted to hear a lot more with these three.

You never fail to entertain with your stories. Your subjects are always so different it is pleasure to see you pop up with another offering.

No need to say it but five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn good work I really hope that you write more with these three.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Great Dragon tale. Hope there's more to follow. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A sudden end to the story but a well deserved end to the Prince. it reminds me somehow of an O'Henry tale.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

Oh so beautifully written, you are truly an artist. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous