Grey Hair Ch. 07

Story Info
Little Palm Island.
911 words
3.7
3.9k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to check out and visit the next spot on our journey. We boarded "Anything Goes" and I started heading south down Hawks Channel. The Atlantic was an amazing color blue that morning. The salt air, the cool breeze and the gentle rocking of the boat had you dozing in the chair next to me. You slipped up earlier and mentioned it was your birthday. I knew I had to come up with something incredibly special. I made a quick call and found availability at one of my favorite places on earth. Little Palm Island and Resort , as it is nothing short of spectacular. I had arranged a special bungalow and something they call "The Petals For Passion and The Romantic Turndown". As you slept in the captains chair next to me, I was staring at you, savoring every inch, and anticipating what lies ahead.

It was a 70 mile cruise and we arrived at about 9pm. I loved the look on your face when you saw Little Palm glimmering in the moonlight. I docked and sprinted over to grab the keys to the Bungalow.

Today was a full moon and as I led you off the dock and to our accommodations, you noticed that we were following a rose petaled seductive journey.

I opened the door and you saw the soft glow of candlelight. It was a richly romantic scene, set deliciously with a chilled bottle of champagne, accompanied by six perfect strawberries, covered sweetly in dark chocolate. Then you noticed the decadent, hot-drawn bath for two, infused and perfumed with bath salts and rose petals. I also ordered my favorite massage oil to be on hand, for what I had in mind.

You were elated, your senses overwhelmed, and jumped in my arms and planted the most delicious kiss on my lips. It felt like you were already starting to rub your pussy on my thighs as your dress hiked up. But I had a plan, and a spontaneous fuck was not part of it. I knew what I wanted, and it had to be slow, gentle, and perfect.

I cracked open the chilled champagne and poured us each a glass. As we hadn't eaten all day, the champagne went to our heads. I watched you pick up a strawberry and nibble at the dark chocolate covering, cracking it, then sucking off the rest of the shell before enjoying ripe fruit below. As I watched you eat it, my heart pumped faster as I contemplated what lies ahead.

I lifted you up off your chair and started kissing your neck, your ears, explored your mouth with my tongue then back to your ears. I reached into your panties and felt you were very wet and very ready. You had mentioned that this was something you always wanted to try, and from our past encounters, I knew you trusted me to handle this special request.

I slid your dress and panties off and pulled you back to me. I kissed the back of your neck, your shoulders and started working my way down your spine as I led you to the bed. I propped a pillow under your stomach which gave me a view of your wonderful ass. I had mentioned that I picked up a few toys before our cruise. And I slipped a battery powered Rabbit vibrator in your hand. It was a highly recommended handy little tool that can stimulate your clitoris and g-spot at the same time. I guided your hands at first but you soon were in control of the magical sensations

I grabbed the oil and massaged your shoulders, your arms, your upper and lower back, your ass, and then the back of your thighs, your calves and your feet and toes. My cock was ready to explode, but I had to slow it down. I was on top of you as you lay face down with your ass inviting me to proceed. I kissed the back of your neck and slipped my well lubricated finger into your ass and asked if you were ready. And you responded yes, yes, please now.

I slipped the head of my well lubricated cock into you, and you let out a familiar little yelp. I waited for you to relax and I slid in a little deeper and listened to your breath and sweet moans as a signal to proceed.

I was finally all the way inside you. And I took the rabbit from your hand and I now controlled its rhythm. Your pussy, your clit, your g-spot, and your a-spot, were all being caressed in harmony. Your ass was tight but accepting, I had to conjure up anything I could to not come until... Nothing on your body was being neglected and you let go with the most powerful orgasm of your life. And when you called out my name and melted underneath me, I let myself go.

When you turned around, I saw in your eyes that this was as special as you wanted it to be. A memory that you can call upon on every birthday to come. And it was just as incredible for me. I led you to the hat tub, you realized you were a little sore, but the warm waters soon relieved it.

We rested there for a while dreamily wandering in our own minds...until I felt your foot and toes rubbing my thighs under the water.