Grey Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie looked between Michael and Jack at have total loss of what to say or do. Conflicting emotions crossed her face as disbelief, anger and confusion alternated in her expression.

"This is the unhealthiest mother-and-son relationship I have come across in my career so far," Michael continued. "Valerie, you are a complete narcissist. Sadly, and worryingly, Jack has learnt from you and is showing narcissistic traits as well. The real reason you divorced Jack's father was because he developed a backbone and stood up to you. You could not accept that, so you began to look for another weak man and found one in Kyle. He was ideal for you, weak and had a daughter so you could have that fantasy family you always wanted. Once you had manipulated Kyle into leaving his wife, you divorced Jack's husband. Not only did you break up Jack's family, but you also manipulated Kyle to break up Tilly's."

Valerie's tears dried up and her face hardened after hearing what Michael had to say, "Yes, so what of it?"

"I take it from your reaction that you have no remorse?"

"Of course not," Valerie answered with a shrug. "Why would I? I had everything I wanted in life or at least I would have if Jack hadn't done what he did. It doesn't matter, though. It's just a setback. I'll just look for another man, earning sufficient money who has a daughter."

Michael stared at Valerie open-mouthed. This was something new even for him. There in front of him was a woman who just didn't care how many lives she ruined to get what she wanted.

"How do you feel about Jack and what he did?"

Valerie looked at her son and smiled sweetly, "I don't know if I should be angry with him for what he did or proud of him for how he did it."

So many thoughts ran through Michael's mind as he thought of how to deal with this situation.

"I think we will end your session here," he finally said. "Valerie, my job is to help people resolve their problems so they can be better people, not as a tool for their manipulation. As you are so unrepentant of who you are, I cannot help you, but I do worry about Jack and the person he is becoming. I would be more than happy to work with Jack, so he doesn't become that person."

"What kind of person is that?" Valerie asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Someone like you," Michael replied curtly. "You have my phone number and email address if you would like an appointment for Jack. Have a good day."

After Valerie and Jack had left, Michael closed his eyes and breathed out in relief. Valerie was quite possibly the worst person he had the misfortune to meet, and she had already corrupted her son.

12