All Comments on 'Greywolfe Strikes Ch. 03-04'

by DreamMaker12

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep them coming

keep it coming i cant want to read more

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Addictive

The characters are so raw and brutal. It's really a savage world you built and I'm loving every word of it. Hope much more is in the making. Thank you! DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i like a dominating man as much as the next girl

But this is just plain abuse and rape. Its completely unbelievable how someone so determined to escape they try committing suicide, the next minute is "forgiving" and thinking her abuser needs "compassion" after another brutal beating and rape. Thought the whole thing was distasteful and that's saying something cause it takes a lot to turn me off. Not that other stories haven't as well but never before have I been compelled to comment. Anyway this is just my opinion and I realize to each his own but I'm just sayin...didn't like it at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hm. Seems inspired by Twilight

Some awkward grammar is present (dangling participles and ending sentences with propositions), and the character development isn't believable. As another poster said; she was determined to escape, lots of bit words about being her own person--and then a flip 180-degrees after one beating where he even *told* her it would only bruise, not cut or leave welts. Too much fantasy in this fantasy.

The co-dependent attitude isn't to my taste for a fantasy of sexual release, but that's just me. However, you're describing Battered Woman Syndrome, but far too soon--she hasn't been through nearly enough to make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Copy cat

It's just like innocent pawn except Greywolfe is wayyy meaner and just plain abusive but I love Innocent pawn and will keep reading in hopes you shake it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it coming!

Love it! The right mix of savagery, passion and emotions. I love how conflicted Greywolfe is about his feelings toward Andrea. I can not wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I check every day for new chapters. Hurry please.

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
wow.....

Much better than i thought it would be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF?! alejhruohgaojvn9irowjiaknvakrjfaldh98492qjkanvakjn!!!!

I dislike this man. I want him to suffer just as bad as what he's been doing to his slave. Sadly, I may never know i my wish will come true. Great story, though!

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
Unfinished business

It amazes me how many stories are started and just left. I know that we have busy periods occur in people's live, but there are a number of writers, like yourself, who start and then just disappear for months and years. There is more to this story, obviously. You should come back to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is one of the most vile stories I have ever read

This story is disgusting. Imprisoning a woman and forcing her to do thinks against her will and then having her apologize for not wanting it is rape and this story is vile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sadistic!

A horrible story! You are ruthless and the story is horrible- there is no hope for heroine! I feel sorry for you as a writer 0*/5. Not worthy of reader's time and emotions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I disagree with the previous comment and whoever wrote it needs to find more constructive ways of expressing unnecessary anger. I hope the story continues, I want to know what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous