Grief Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his fingers through her hair and they stood momentarily looking at one another as the rain pelted the roof of the cabin.

The kiss they shared exploded into a fury of groping and lifting clumsily until the fell onto the single bed in the middle of the room. He pressed himself hard into her mound. She bucked up against his cock straining to try to get him inside her.

He raised her hands above her head and stared down at her shaking his head no. Then his mouth went back to its frenzied work along the right side of her neck. Her moaning and desperate catches of breath motivated him to explore every inch of her body. He kissed her flesh. He nibbled and licked. He found himself at the crest of her mound and he drank in her wonderful musk while at the same time spreading her legs open more to accommodate his body between them.

His left hand supported her bottom as he lifted her to his mouth. The honeyed taste of her juices made his groin twitch. He didn't know how long he could hold back and he knew if he entered her then it would end. He didn't want that.

As if she understood his thoughts she rolled on top of him. She sat on his thighs with his penis jutting up between her legs. Smiling coyly, she lifted herself up and then sat atop his cock lightly, not allowing him full entry by squeezing her thighs together.

She teased him along his glans with the opening of her eager pussy. She used her muscles in such a way that he could not gain the momentum to expel his seed, yet she was able to use his cock to bring herself over the top a couple of times. The look of her on top of him enhanced the delightful pain and made him want the act to extend into infinity. When she came a third time she allowed her thigh muscles to relax and dropped fully onto him.

He melted inside of her instantaneously expelling the years of frustration deep inside her. Her mouth fell open and her head fell back as her wail of pleasure ascended above the sound of the pelting rain on the tin roof above them.

12