Grief Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there in silence, my deflating cock still held within her mouth, her head laying on my belly. But now I began to feel awkward, facing the moment of truth when reality returned, guilt coursing through me. I was realising -- and she would too -- what we had both just done, the line we had crossed into incest.

Her cheeks caved in as Penny fully sucked on what was left of my erection as her hand pulled me from her mouth. She turned her head and looked back up along my body. I peered back at her nervously, anxious to see her reaction to what had just happened, noting quickly that she was smiling. My God, was she not remorseful in the slightest? I think I was ... I had such a mix of emotions. Elation at having just cum, but huge apprehension that I had just crossed a line with my sister and our relationship may never be the same again.

Penny slid back up the bed and laid her head on my chest, facing me. "So, did you like that little brother?"

I couldn't believe it! She may have called me little brother, but the lovely smile and the cheeky gleam in her eyes were that of a lover. I didn't know how to respond, should I rebuke her for having done such a sexual thing with me? No, I couldn't, not after how good she made me feel. But would my sister think differently about me later in the hard light of day when we looked back on what happened? Would she then become annoyed at me for so easily accepting a carnal incestuous act?

Befuddled with conflicting thoughts, I was too slow to respond to her question, "Don't tell me you didn't like that?" her voice indignant after giving me what was possibly her best blow job.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry Penny ... yes I did, it was great, really great, just what I needed. You were awesome, I mean ... err, you're so good at that."

"I had to be, Richard expected only the very best in our sex life, so in the early days of our marriage I read a lot about sex, even watched the odd porn movie, ensured that when I did something, it was as good as he would get anywhere."

"I've never thought of you in that way, Penny."

"Nor should you Bobby, I guess it's something that siblings don't talk about, don't compare notes on. But you did sound like you enjoyed it."

"Oh sis, I sure did ... you are amazing. It's just that I have this nagging feeling that we did something very wrong, that we crossed a line tonight."

"Shush little brother, nothing wrong here, no line crossed. I only did what I needed to do, gave you exactly what you needed at this moment. Come on Bobby, no guilt trips, just love what happened for what it was ... me helping out my little brother. I'd do it again, and more, if I thought it was necessary to make things better for you at this harrowing time in your life."

My God, more ... she said she'd do more if she felt it necessary. Oh, what are we both doing, where are we heading? I need some time to wrestle with my conscience over this.

"Now Bobby, let's go to sleep," and she moved her head back against my shoulder, my arm wrapping protectively around my sister, her hand that pumped my cock into a powerful release still holding it in its limp state. With what had just happened and the warmth of her hot body against mine, I fell asleep.

I woke in the early hours of the morning, it was still pitch black night outside the window. Penny was still there in my bed, but we had both rolled over, I guess in our sleep. Who knows who rolled first, but she lay on her side turned away from me and I was spooned into her back. Immediately, I became aware of having morning wood, my cock hard again, but possibly only from wanting to pee. Best of all as we spooned, my hard-on had somehow found its way into the cleavage formed by her arse cheeks, so snug that it felt like it had been neatly tucked in there. Stranger still was that her nightgown had somehow risen up to the middle of her back so that my cock was skin to skin at her arse. Where were her panties, had she even worn any to bed with me and how had her nightie risen up like that? Was it me, had I unconsciously lifted it while asleep or had Penny?

My left hand was wrapped around her body. I pulled it back and ran it along the left side of her body, for a start checking on her nightgown, finding it furled around her waist. "You're awake?" my sister's voice startled me. So strange to hear her voice in my bed and then my surprise to find that she was awake at this early hour too.

"Err, yes, I just woke ... do you know how we got like this?"

"Like what, spooning?"

"Yeah, guess so."

"Well Bobby, I must have rolled over in my sleep and I guess you followed me. You're not upset are you?"

"No, err, of course not! I was just curious, I don't remember anything since..."

"Since I gave you a blow job," my sister finished my sentence for me.

"Yes! Oh, that was good."

"Only good?"

"No, sorry, it was great."

"That's better! You know, I can still taste your cum on my tongue. Did you sleep well after what I did?"

"I sure did, I slept right through until now."

"So did I, but I have been awake for a little while, maybe a half-hour or so."

"Can you see the clock from there, what time is it?"

"Yes ... it's four fifty."

"We mustn't still be here like this after six, I wouldn't want the kids to see us."

"No, I agree Bobby. Do you want me to go back to my bed now?"

"No," did I answer too quickly? "No, I'm so comfortable lying here with you like this. I mean, I probably shouldn't be, but I have to admit how I feel right now."

"Yeah, me too! I've been lying here, trying to decide if I should wake you. I mean, here I am, I chose to sleep with you in your bed to encourage you to sleep through until morning. And now I find myself plotting to wake you up."

"Why do you want to wake me up?"

"B-O-B-B-Y! Can't you feel yourself, you're so hard!"

"Oh that, yeah, probably a bit of morning wood."

"What, are you suggesting that you're only hard because you need to go pee and that's all it is?"

"I think so."

"And the fact that it's tucked up so snugly against my arse that it might as well be inside me has nothing to do with it?"

"I don't know, it could have, but again Penny, just like what happened last night, I'm nervous about us crossing a line."

"Bobby, we have now both experienced tragic losses. Hopefully, in time we will both move on and make new friends, perhaps each find a new life partner, maybe even marry again. But at this time, we only have each other. I don't want to hear about taboos, I don't want to speak about taboos ... I just want to react to what my body tells me it wants."

"And what's it telling you it wants now?"

She turned her head around to try to look into my eyes, "My body tells me that your hard cock feels wonderful against my arse and would feel even better someplace else."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Never surer little brother. Last night, you told me it had been two weeks since you came. Don't get me wrong with what I'm about to say, because I'm happy for you that I could make you feel good. But Bobby, Richard died six months ago, can you think about me too please? In six months, all I've had inside me is a couple of my boring sex toys. I haven't had a proper man-made orgasm in all that time and I am honestly going up the wall."

"Are you suggesting..."

She suddenly rolled over to face me, fitting her body up against mine, throwing her right leg over my hip so that now my erection felt the heat of her pussy. "Yes I am Bobby. Just like you needed a blow job last night, I need to be fucked and fucked hard. Did you hear that, can you help me, will you fuck me hard and long?"

Wow! I don't think I've ever heard my sister use the f bomb, she always sounded so demure and polite, but then our usual conversations were in family situations. We had never before talked together while in such an intimate setting.

"Err, yeah sure!"

"Hold on, before we start anything, you did claim your hard-on was morning wood, so perhaps you should go pee first?"

"Err ... yeah I think I better." As difficult as it was to withdraw my erection from where it was nestling at her warm pussy, I forced myself to roll away and climb out of bed. I walked across the room to the en suite bathroom. My stream had just begun when I sensed the presence of my sister squeezing in behind me in the small confines.

Penny's palm grasped my arse cheek, "Nice bum for a guy," she said. I felt that hand sliding around me, taking a hold of my cock while I was still peeing, "Do you need me to help point it little brother?"

I should have just enjoyed the fact that her soft fingers were holding me, "My God, you can be embarrassing sometimes."

She gave out an infectious giggle, "Come on Bobby, admit you love me holding you, go on."

"Yes sis, it does feel really good."

My flow ended, "So what do I do now, do I shake it off to stop it dripping?"

"Penny, you are incorrigible. Yes, shake it off please."

She shook my cock quite vigorously, "Is that enough?" I nodded affirmatively. "Ok, my turn now, get out of the way." She physically pushed my body to the side, turned and perched her bum down on the toilet seat, looking up at me with a grin, "Might take me a moment to get started, I didn't need to go as much as you did."

I stood there, wondering if I should give her some privacy and return to my bed. I turned to leave but she reached out to take my hand, "Please stay, you can watch me Bobby, I don't mind." And so I stayed and watched her as she perched on the toilet seat. Soon the room was filled with the sound of tinkle as she splashed wildly, as women seem to do, into the bowl.

As she tore off some paper and wiped, she explained, "Richard liked to watch me pee, said it was sexy ... unusual but that was him." She flushed the toilet, "Come on, let's get hot back in bed."

I switched off the en suite light, following my sister back toward the bed, surprised to find some illumination now in the bedroom. Penny had obviously turned on the bedside lamps when she got up to follow me into the bathroom. I got to see my sister's arse naked for the first time, it looked perfectly proportioned. "If you think my bum is good, yours is to die for sis."

She turned at the edge of the bed, "Oh Bobby, that's so sweet of you to say."

"No really, I mean it, your arse is a knockout."

"Do you want it?" she teased, her eyes gleaming.

"What do you mean?" I said stupidly, being slow on the uptake.

"Do you want to do me in the arse?"

"Oh ... err, I never have."

"That wasn't the question, do you want me there?"

"Err ... I've never thought of it before."

"Well, think about it darling brother, it's yours if you want."

She flashed it at me again as she clambered back onto the bed, crawling toward the centre on her knees, exaggerating each step, causing her cheeks to part invitingly to reveal the elegant slit of her pussy lips and the crinkly tiny pucker of her anal ring before rolling onto her back, holding her arms open wide and straight out to encourage me to join her.

I clambered onto the bed after her and fitted my body to hers, half alongside and half on top. Her hand immediately reached between us, guiding my hard-on into the wet channel of her spread labia. She was so hot and running wet there. On instinct, I thrust my hips as soon as her hand retreated and my erection slid all the way to the entrance to her vagina and then withdrew back again until my tip rolled over her clitoris and she threw that wandering arm around my back, placing her hand on my arse and pulling me tighter toward her. Three minutes ago, she had used the appropriate f-word to tell me exactly what she wanted and to what degree, but now her body was demonstrating the raw need of her desire.

Her lips found mine and she kissed me, not in a way that we had ever previously kissed. Her lips quickly parting, her tongue sliding into my mouth, seeking out my tongue. Our kiss was sensual and highly erotic, leaving no doubt as to what we must do next.

I rolled over to straighten my body on top of my sister, rolling her with me onto her back. She spread her legs wide apart for a moment and when she felt the head of my cock nudge into the opening of her vagina, she folded those legs over the back of my thighs, mouthing a lusty "YES!"

She was so wet down there that my cock slid easily into her clutching vagina. She began humping her hips up at me in a crazed desire even before my cock was fully seated inside her tight passage. "Easy baby, we don't want to rush it."

"Oh God, I want you Bobby."

It was difficult to hold her back, her hips humped enthusiastically up at me even as I lay atop her, my cock tightly embedded in her passage. I just wanted to savour the moment -- this illicit moment -- her body's warm tight grip on my cock so good that I could forget where I was, who I was with and all the sadness I had been through, was going through and would return to once this magic moment expired.

I slowly eased my hard-on out of her warm liquid sheath, paused with only the head of my cock held tightly at her entrance and then I just as slowly drove my whole shaft back into her warmth in one long glide. Penny made it obvious she wanted thrusting now whereas I would have been content just to lie with her and feel her passage grip me tightly and wholly.

She had pleasured me so well last night that I must not deny her urgent needs. This was going to be for her. I needed to reject my conscience beating me up, reminding me I was committing incest. I concentrated on the hot body beneath me now, my cock no longer still, thrusting to insert myself inside her, then pulling back, withdrawing almost but not completely out. The friction feeling enormous as my erection passed tightly through her -- in and out over and over.

Tears formed in my eyes as I recalled the last time I had been in this position, laying atop a hot woman as her body humped up at me from beneath ... barely two weeks ago. So much had happened to change my life since. Now I was fucking this hot woman in much the same way I usually fucked Wendy, yet I had known this woman -- my sister -- for much longer, known her for a lifetime. I had seen her grow from a gangly kid into a beautiful woman, never expecting to see her like this, laying beneath my body, but joined in copulation, humping her hips up at me, her arms and legs wrapped around me, urging me on to take her to great heights.

Her sighs and moans filled my bedroom at five in the morning. I looked across to check that the door was closed, I didn't want to wake the kids. The hot woman beneath me was getting louder, something powerful was happening within her body, causing her to gasp and cry out, her breathing laboured too. And then it happened, my sister orgasmed from the hard driving thrusts of my erection -- in her passage and on her clitoris.

Another line crossed, I managed to dismiss that troubling thought because this fuck had become serious business. I needed to control myself, to pleasure my sister to the best of my ability. I drove on, increasing the pace, heard her striving to reach another peak, getting there quicker this time. We were on a roll now, although I was beginning to feel pretty good myself, knew that I would not be able to hold the tide back for long.

Penny crested a second time, she sounded like this one was even more powerful than the first. I plunged on, unrelenting in my quest to make her feel good. But I was feeling good too, much too good. I knew I was near, could she see it or feel it too? She was so caring and thoughtful of her little brother, "Go on, cum Bobby, let it go."

"But you..." I tried to tell her amid my driving thrusts and her responsive hip humps, "can you cum again? I want you to cum again!"

"Don't worry about me, I've cum ... twice Bobby, you've got me off twice. Just let it go now, we'll both feel good."

I wanted to keep going, to try to give her a third, but my body was rapidly giving up on me. I pumped harder and faster into my sister, recalling her stark words from ten minutes ago, 'I need to be fucked and fucked hard.' I am pleased to say she was as my cock burst forth inside her passage, spraying streams of my cum to the deepest extremities of her reproductive system.

As the cum spurted from me to her, I had this harrowing thought, 'Is Penny still taking contraceptives? Surely she wouldn't have stopped taking them when Richard died, surely she would have expected that someday she would need the safety of them when she found someone to have sex with again.' It's just that neither of us could possibly have predicted that her enjoying sex again would be with me.

She pulled my face to hers as my release exploded inside her, kissing me deeply and passionately with lots of tongue. I thought at the time how she could have used the kiss as a diversion to avoid her having to gaze with love into her sibling's eyes while feeling my erection spasming inside her passage. And for me too, it could have been similar, on top looking down into my sister's eyes while her humping hips and tight wet warm passage cajoled the cum from inside me -- brother to sister, sister to brother.

When the kiss ended, I dropped my head down into the crook of her neck, deftly avoiding eye-to-eye contact, only to be surprised by her words when she felt my lips at her neck, "Bite me Bobby, I want you to give me a love bite please?"

Again, I found myself asking, "Are you sure?"

"Of course, I wouldn't ask if I didn't want that."

"But why?"

"Please Bobby, please just do it."

My lips latched on to the soft part of her neck, sucking hard on her skin, drawing the blood close to the surface. When I pulled back, I could see the bruise of a love bite forming, illuminated by the bedside lamp.

"Thank you, whenever you're not near me at any time in the next few days, I want to be able to look in the mirror and see the love bite you gave me. It will remind me of how good I feel right now."

"Wow, that's a bit serious."

"Bobby, there is no way I would have been having sex now, this morning, here with you in your bed, if you had not gone through the tragedy that you have this past ten days. But because of my losing Richard and you losing Wendy, you and I have been drawn together in a way we could never have anticipated. You might be my brother and I can see that you're struggling to handle all of this, but I'm not. I have not done one thing in this bed overnight that I will regret later ... I know that for a fact. I've always loved you Bobby, but now I love you in a different way. You've made me feel better than I have in months ... thank you for that."

I eased my weight up off my sister, withdrawing my cock from within her body, looking down between our bodies to see it coated with our combined family juices. I rolled over onto my side, hugging Penny's warm body to mine. "You're right sis, I am struggling with what's right and wrong, and I guess I will continue to. But what I can't deny is how good you've made me feel too these last few hours. Thank you!"

My sister turned again and kissed me, with closed lips this time. Then she rolled over to her side of the bed and stood up. "Hey, where you going?" I asked.

"Bobby, I truly don't want to leave you, not after what we just did, but I must head back to my room and, with any luck I'll hopefully get another hour or so of sleep before I need to get up and feed your kids and get them ready for school."

"But they won't wake for another two hours yet."

"I can't take the chance of me dropping back to sleep in the warmth of your arms and having them find us together in here, so it's best I go now. Love you brother."

And with that, my sister walked around the end of the bed, heading for the door. I lay there in bed, blatantly admiring her gorgeous naked arse and the way it moved so seductively as she walked, her nightgown still furled up around her waist. At so many family summer gatherings, I would see her in her bikini, and can recall my thoughts then of how she looked to have a good arse. But seeing it here and now, beautifully naked, I classed it as perfect.