Grief Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to get back to sleep and didn't stir until the sound of my kids yelling at each other brought me awake. I looked at the clock ... 8.10. The kids came into my bedroom soon after and I wished them well for school that day. Penny had again done a marvellous job looking after them ... their hair neatly combed, their clothes neat and immaculate and their disposition good in spite of the grief they were feeling too.

Penny drove them to school and I found I couldn't get back to sleep, so by the time my sister returned, I was up, wearing a tracksuit, eating breakfast in the kitchen. Penny appeared, flashing me a big warm smile, even warmer than usual ... wonder why? "You got coffee?" she checked as she headed straight to the coffee maker.

"Yeah, I'm good."

I wondered how Penny would be in the harsh light of day, would she still be as loving and sexual as she had been last night and in the early hours of the morning? I didn't have to wait long to find out. She poured herself a mug and came across to where I sat, bypassing the empty chairs and sitting down on my lap, sideways to me so she could drape one arm around my neck. The love bite I had planted on her neck stood out on the side facing me, looking very prominent. "Still happy to have that?" I asked.

"Have what?" She genuinely appeared not to know what I was talking about. I answered by simply touching my hand to the dark spot. "Oh that! Yes, of course I am, a wonderful sweet memory of a magic moment -- our first - between us."

"As great as it all was, you do know it shouldn't have happened."

"Oh Bobby, shut up! We both had needs and nobody else was going to look after us."

"Ok, that's very true! Did I say thank you?"

"Oh, I'm sure you did, but it's me who should thank you. You did it all, you're the one that made me cum ... twice even."

"Yes, but you initiated things Penny."

"No I didn't, do you want to know what started it all this morning?"

"I thought you did, telling me you wanted to be fucked hard."

"But only after you stuck your hard erection between the cheeks of my bum."

"So I did that, did I? Are you sure you didn't back up to me?"

"Ha ha, nice try."

"By the way, do you have any idea how the bottom of your nightgown got pushed all the way up from around your knees to the middle of your back? I can't recall doing that."

"Oh ... err, that might have been me. When I woke and found that you were hard, even in your sleep, I decided what I wanted most was to feel the skin of your firm masculinity against me, so I pushed my nightgown up out of the way."

I steered our conversation after that onto more mundane things and we sat there chatting, her on my lap, in the kitchen until nearly ten. When a lull eventually appeared, I informed Penny that I intended to have a shower now.

I went away to the main bathroom, turned on the hot water, stripped out of my trackies and stepped under the warm flow. I had just lathered most of my body when I spotted the door opening and in came my sister, already stark naked. While I had got to see and been captivated by her naked bum early this morning, I was yet to see her completely nude. It was impossible for my eyes not to be drawn immediately to the two impressive orbs that were her pair of bountiful breasts ... not bad for a mother who had breastfed two kids.

Appearing to be completely confident in her nudity, she opened the shower door and stepped in, snatching the cake of soap from my hand. With no subtlety, I continued to stare at those twin mounds, at the large nipples with dark brown areolae. "You like?" she checked, but the best I could manage was an approving nod. "I can see you do, that's nice. It's good to have my man appreciate them."

Penny with soap in hand, went straight to lathering up my cock. Of course, her soft caressing soapy fingers did wonderful things to my cock, but I felt the need to say something, "Are we going to keep touching each other at every opportunity?"

"I want to keep doing this until I've completely caught up on my entitlement to good loving sex. It could take days Bobby." She pressed those boobs against my chest, her hand snaked around behind me. Her soapy fingers began sliding into the crease of my arse cheeks, even daring to lather up my tiny anal pucker, "Umm!"

I let her fingers play with my anal ring for a couple of minutes, than I disengaged and took the soap from her, moving in close to her warm wet body again and wrapping my own arm around her back, sliding my soapy finger between her gorgeous arse cheeks.

"Umm, now we're getting somewhere. I think that's someplace else I'd like to feel my little brother's hard cock, particularly since you told me you're an anal virgin. Is that true, what you said before, you've never been in a woman's back door?"

My God, was this my sister talking ... my beloved butter wouldn't melt in her mouth sister? "No, there's only ever been Wendy and we never tried it," I confessed, the grief briefly returning as the mere mention of her name filled my head with images of my late wife. "Don't tell me you do anal sis?"

"I think I admitted to you at some time during the night about how after marrying Richard I found that he was a highly sexual man, quite kinky in what he liked at times and he had a few fetishes too. Very early on, I decided that I needed to study up on what to do, to be sure I could meet all of his various sexual demands. He expected only the best in bed, he had a lot of experience with other women before I met him. And I'm not just talking about previous girlfriends. His family was quite wealthy and from an early age he would go to expensive call girls who catered for his every whim. So when we married and ostensibly it was only me he was having sex with, I knew I had to be capable of giving him everything that he wanted, and I do mean everything, whether it did anything for me or not."

"Sounds like he could have been quite demanding?"

"Oh yes, he was! But don't get me wrong, Richard and I did love each other very much. It's just that he was a highly sexual individual and he liked variety. He hated missionary, I could count the number of times we did it that way on one hand."

"You said something interesting, you said ostensibly it was only you having sex with him. What did you mean by that?"

"Oh, you picked up on that. Well, I don't know and never will now, but I did always wonder if he had women on the side as well as me. He was such a highly sexed man, it wouldn't surprise me, although it would have disappointed me because I tried so hard to give him whatever he wanted."

This had become a marathon shower with each of us taking turns to lather up the other and my cock was soon at hard extension again. "So what are we going to do about this?" she asked, looking expectantly to me.

"Don't tell me you want to do it again."

"Yes little brother, I want more."

"Should we dry off and go back to bed?"

"No, I want you to do me here in the shower, standing up. Do you think you can hold me up? Don't slip and drop me."

She backed up to the back wall of the shower recess, "Here, you can lean me against the wall if I get too heavy to hold."

I had never done anything like this but my sister had me so turned on that I was willing to give it a try. I bent my knees to slide my erection in between the tops of her thighs and brought my hands around to cup under her arse cheeks. "Am I doing this right?" I checked.

"Just perfect Bobby," she agreed, wrapping her arms around my neck to help with the hoisting. I steadied my legs and lifted, she folded hers around behind my arse as soon as her feet were up off the floor. She felt heavier than I expected and I pressed her back against the back wall of the shower recess to ease the strain. My cock was still sliding around in the channel of her spread labia, having been unable to snare the opening of her vagina.

To help, Penny took a hand from around my neck and reached down beneath her arse, fiddling there, touching my erection, then steering it to her vaginal opening. "Now, push up now," she ordered and I did, feeling my hard-on again captured within that velvety wet sheath of hers. I pushed it all the way home and held there for a moment, adjusting to this unusual position.

Leaving the top of her back resting against the back wall and holding my sister's body cupped in my hands, I began to thrust my hard-on up inside Penny. I soon got the hang of this new position and we got into a very satisfying fuck. She came, of course she did. I was getting good at this, perhaps even impressing my big sis with my staying power.

But I could only give her the one this time, in the awkward standing position. To tell the truth, I wasn't a great fan of it. I chose not to cum, but made a few loud gasps to let her think that I did. Then I lowered her until her feet touched the floor and I withdrew my cock from inside her. I turned the water off and we towelled each other down. Then we each adjourned to our respective bedrooms to dress for the day.

I put on a tee and some shorts. Not having cum this time, but not really worried about missing out, I remained half-hard. I went out to clean the pool while Penny busied herself vacuuming the carpets. I only had a few days remaining before I would need to return to work. The boss had been very generous, offering me a full two weeks to grieve my loss.

Around 11.30, Penny came out to join me by the pool, she looked so sexy wearing a black lace bra and a tiny pair of pink panties. "Don't you have your bikini?"

"No, I didn't bring one, never expected to be swimming while I was here. Why, does this bother you?" she asked, using her hands to emphasise that she was referring to her skimpy sexy lingerie.

"No, of course not."

"Is the pool clean now?"

"Yes, I just finished."

"Then why don't you join me?"

"I guess I could, I'll go get my swim trunks."

"No Bobby, as you are."

She walked up close to me, taking hold of my shorts and yanking them down, leaving me naked below the tee shirt.

"Oh, what have we here," she shrieked upon seeing my two-thirds hard cock, "where are your undies?"

"Didn't put any on."

"Wonderful, now you really can come in as you are."

She stepped over to the edge of the pool and dived in ... I followed her.

She struck out to swim a few laps and again I followed, catching glimpses of her naked arse twisting side-to-side as she stroked some freestyle through the water.

She eventually stopped against the wall at the deep end, draping her arms along the pool edge on each side of her. I swam right up to her and began treading water in front of her.

Penny reached forward and took a hold of my cock in her hand, "So I'm sure I saw something worthwhile here when I pulled down your shorts."

"It depends on what you're looking for."

"Little brother, you know what I'm looking for."

"What, again?"

"Yes, of course again. I'm not done with you yet."

"This is crazy, we can't go on doing this over and over."

"Why not, give me one good reason?"

"I can give you several, the biggest being that what we're doing is incest."

"Oh my God Bobby, are you still fretting over that? Listen, we haven't completely crossed over to the dark side. We are each trying to make the other feel good, really good, to help us both get through this grieving process. It's not like we are in this for the long haul. In a few weeks, we will each return to what has become our new way of life, both of us now single parents raising a couple of kids. There will be no more sex between us ... right? But for now, we need each other badly."

"Well, since you put it like that, maybe just a few more times."

"Good," she had continued to fondle my cock while we talked, "Now, tell me how you were still nearly hard when I yanked down your shorts ... you came last night, again early this morning and in the shower? Is my little brother really a stud?"

"No, of course not. I've remained hard since we showered together."

"What? Didn't you cum in the shower?"

I did look a bit sheepish at my sister, "No I didn't, it doesn't matter."

"Yes it does, we better do something about that."

"We don't have to, you looked after me wonderfully early this morning."

"That was just for starters. What's the matter, don't you want to do it anymore?"

"Yes ... oh yes Penny, I sure do."

"Good, that's better, much better. Come on, put this inside me now."

"What is it about you and water?"

"Having sex in the pool is a wonderful floating thing. Come on, give it a try."

My sister pulled me by my cock until I came up close to her on the pool edge, even guiding it for me to her vaginal opening. It slid in so very easily and I thrust it deep inside her. Penny was right, fucking while the water swirled effortlessly around our bodies was a wonderful feeling.

The nice part of this latest fuck was that there was no urgency. Penny came twice again and after a long time I managed to cum inside her once more ... the thought again plaguing me whether she had kept her contraception up to date. I told myself to remember to ask her soon, but only when we're not in the middle of it, not while I'm buried balls deep inside her body, spraying life-creating sperm into her uterus.

This next evening (Thursday) after Penny had come to my bed for the first time the previous night, initiating our incestuous relationship by giving me a blow job, there was intense sexual tension in the air. We needed to be so conscious of where my kids were at all times, ensuring that they didn't witness anything remotely overtly sexual between their dad and their aunt.

But throughout that evening, whenever Penny and I passed each other, and we were certain we were alone and couldn't be seen, we would steal a furtive kiss or she would reach out and grasp the bulge in the front of my trousers that was now a fixture. Or, my hand would grasp, grope, fondle, caress (whatever) her arse cheek.

Penny had the kids in bed before nine, and joined me on the big lounge in front of the TV. "Better wait for an hour to ensure they do get off to sleep," I suggested, seeing disappointment immediately register on my sister's face. I noticed too that she had changed from slacks and a sweater to a shortish loose-flowing skirt and blouse. She carried a blanket with her even though it wasn't that cool in my home.

She sat down close alongside me ... we had already planned that we would go to bed together again tonight. But having thrown the blanket over both of us to cover us from the waist down, I soon felt her fingers lowering the zip on my trousers and I naturally reciprocated by slipping my hand up under her skirt, my fingers reaching up to caress her intimate parts, initially over her panties. And then when that didn't seem to be enough, my fingers finding their way under the leg band and playing directly in her wet pussy lips.

I got Penny to cum twice in that transition hour, just from my fingers deftly tuning up her clitoris. Then I took her to my bed and to her enthusiastic delight, I went down on her to bring on a third orgasm. We got even less sleep than the night before, kissing, touching, fondling when we weren't full-on fucking.

We were almost obsessed with sex, recognising that we were on borrowed time to engage in this illicit incestuous relationship. We were at each other from around 10pm each night (after the kids were securely asleep in their beds) until 3pm the next afternoon when my sister would pick them up from school. Oh, less around two hours for breakfast and getting the kids off to school.

Now that my sister and I had found a way in which we could each find pleasure and enjoyment, it seemed to temporarily cast the overhanging pall of grief to the back burner. But I was due to return to work on Monday and we had agreed that Penny couldn't change her whole life to revolve around me. So Monday was to be the day she would return home.

Even so, Penny would still be a great help for me. The new arrangements would entail her picking up my kids from school and taking them to her house. I would call in on my way home from work, pick up my kids, bring them home and cook dinner for the three of us with everyone sleeping in their own beds in their own homes. I would need to rise earlier, get breakfast for the kids and put them on the school bus before heading off to work. Yes, our lives had sure changed now.

Having kept ourselves awake on secret sexual business for much of Thursday night, Penny and I slept on and off from 9.30 to 2.30 on Friday, just like old people taking a nap in the middle of the day. Of course, it wasn't all napping, that was secondary to the prime primal activity, engaging in hot sexual interludes. The sexual activity between us had become so intense, as if we were discovering something that we'd never been aware of. But in essence, what we hadn't been aware of all these years was how two siblings could enjoy each other's bodies in such a hot sensual way without guilt, without barriers or limits.

The weekend was a problem, the kids weren't at school, so Penny and I had to forego our 5-hour sessions in bed in the middle of the day. The big test was how we could survive without indulging in any sex play from after our last at 5am in the morning until recoupling after 10pm that night, leaving us mad with wanting and desire by the time we again hooked up.

I must say that, in Penny, I had discovered a woman hotter than I ever knew existed. Since my wife Wendy and I had been together since our early teens, I hadn't experienced any other women. I detested even thinking about comparing women, given I was still deeply grieving the loss of the love of my life, but there were no two ways about it, my sister was hot in bed.

We discussed that a couple of times over our special five days together and each time she explained how her husband Richard taught her so much about sex that she never experienced with the three guys she'd been sexually active with from losing her virginity to the first at 18. She was 23 when she married Richard.

Penny said he was into everything sexual, and often the kinkier the better. He had a few fetishes ... she told me how she tried bondage for him but found the feeling of vulnerability scary when tied up. He liked spanking her and she tolerated that to keep him happy. Then she stunned me by reeling off a whole list of what I termed deviations, even admitting to participating in Golden Showers. She told me that Rich would regularly lie on his back on the bathroom floor and have Penny squat over him and pee into his mouth with a full bladder. Penny said he tried to drink it all down but most times it overflowed out of his mouth. Apparently they used the bathroom because the tiled floor could be easily mopped up afterward.

Several times from Thursday to Sunday morning, and usually after one of our hot sessions in bed, she would promise, "Just you wait Bobby, I'm planning to give you a special treat on Sunday night." It would have to be our last time together before our lives would each take on new individual courses as single parents.

She also regularly reiterated her special wish over those five days, "Of course, what I'd love most is if we could move in together and make each other happy for the rest of our lives. But society, or primarily our families, are not ready for something like that. Your kids, and mine too, deserve to have a normal upbringing."

As much as I had struggled early on with us committing incest every time I stuck my erection into her vagina, I came to accept our ongoing sin due to the incredible pleasures I derived from carnally knowing my sister. So much so that I found myself feeling very sad most of Sunday, aware that we only had one final night together.

Penny served up a nice lunch for us all and when she and I began to clean up, she told the kids to go outside into the backyard to play. Keeping an eye out through the kitchen window to make sure they were doing what she'd told them, my sister sidled over alongside me. I had my hands in hot sudsy water doing the washing up. She reached over to take my hand, brought a towel up to dry it and then placed my hand on her arse ... over the skirt she was wearing.