Grieving Time Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian decided that if he was getting so turned on by his own family that he needed some sexual relief. Trouble was he was not alone in the house, so had to devise some way to be with one of his 'friends with benefits'. He could only hope they were feeling horny too and could think of a way to get together. If not, then he could see it being a very long weekend.

Ashley had been still fuming at Martin when she looked at her brother as he started the pump. His solid cock stretched his Speedos in a very impressive display.

Thinking rude thoughts to herself, "God, my little bro isn't so little any more. If such a cock wasn't my brother's I would gladly have cheated on that bastard, if only because he had accused me and treated me like I had already done it. It's adorable that he is trying to hide it though."

Ashley noticed out of the corner of her eye her daughter also staring at his crotch, and turned to look at her. Diana's expression mirrored her own and as they glanced at each other they could not help but laugh, both holding a hand over their mouth to hide it from him.

When he had reached for the button Diana ogled her uncle's crotch, then saw her mum looking as well. She could not help but wonder about her mother's reaction and thought, "Never thought mum would be a perv like that towards her own brother. Her expression looks exactly like I'm feeling, hot and wet, it's nothing to do with being in a hot tub either. Oh my, she saw me ogling my own uncle. Is she going to flip out on me? Oh, she's laughing," causing her to laugh with her mother, also trying to hide it from her uncle.

Brian saw the two women holding in their laughter and was stumped as to what the joke could be. Then decided it was probably a female thing and he wouldn't understand it anyway. IN his opinion ignoring certain things like odd female behaviour is the safest way to for a man to act.

Feeling horny from her brother's unintended display, and needing comfort after her angry thoughts about her husband, Ashley moved to be next to her brother and nestled herself into his side and moved his arm to be around her. Diana was feeling similarly horny and just needed a cuddle, so she placed herself at his other side and got his other arm to hold her as well. Brian closed his eyes as he tried to will his cock to go down, which would now be impossible with two sexy, almost naked women settled in touching his body. His hand rested on their naked skin on their waists giving him all sorts of ideas he knew he should never ever have. He kept telling himself, "They are family."

His female family members both glanced at him to see his eyes closed and a pained expression on his face. The moment the pump stopped its cycle and his cock-stretched bathers became readily visible in the clear water. Both women glanced down, smiled and, after noticing the other looking as well, burst out laughing as they mirrored each others' movements and obvious thoughts. Brian tried with all his might to ignore the laughter after he noticed the pump had stopped. He didn't want to look down to see his embarrassing position, dreading what they would think of him if they noticed the bulge. His reddened face sending the women into more laughter.

Ashley did eventually take pity on him and said to her daughter, "Perhaps it's time we hopped out, I'm beginning to feel like a wrinkled prune. What say we go inside and get dressed to give Brian time to close up the tub for tonight. I'm sure he will need a couple of minutes to get that done."

With that they both gave him a kiss to his cheeks, disengaged from his arms and left the tub. Brian opened his eyes as they were climbing out of the tub to be greeted with a perfect view of two female crotches covered, but fully outlined, in stretched Lycra. That picture coupled with two sets of sexy boobs swinging down, loosely held in place with small pieces of triangular shaped cloth. He thought he would definitely need more than a couple of minutes to bed down the tub tonight. His need to catch up with an FWB was now more urgent than ever.

After dinner that night Brian rang Veronica, only to find out she was busy over the next few nights and working all weekend. He managed a little dirty talk over the phone with her, but this didn't relieve his sexual needs. His next call found that Christina was home all day tomorrow but out at night time. Just as luck would have it, her daughter Faith was out Saturday afternoon so they could meet at her house.

#6

Just after lunch the next day Brian went out for some 'errands' and told Ashley he would be home late afternoon. Christina opened her front door as soon as he walked up to her house, having heard his car arrive. He found her as horny as himself and they lost no time in getting to her bedroom. She had stripped the blankets back in preparation, and removed most of her clothing whilst waiting for him. No time was wasted except to strip his clothes and remove her short dressing gown. He was inside her vagina as soon as they laid on the sheets.

Resting from their first shared orgasm, albeit a very quick one, Christina asked, "Well Brian how come you're so frisky today? I realise it's been a while since we got together, but you seemed more urgent than I expected. I'm not complaining, mind you, I've been leaking something bad ever since you called."

"It's just been a while, and with Ash and Di in the house I've been feeling the emotional strain. I try to be strong for them so they can come to grips with what Martin did, it just takes its toll. I needed some relief and thought of you. Oh shit, that sounds crass. I didn't mean it like that. Let me say I needed some loving to release the pressure in me."

"That's okay Brian, I think I got what you meant to say. Martin has been a bastard towards Ash for a long time, although his feelings spilled over towards Di as well. He seemed to enjoy making the two of them feel worthless, and it was as though they had to thank him all the time for just being around. I think Ash was starting to believe his crap and felt less like a woman all the time. Believe it or not, but that arsehole was correct in one regard. You are her whole life. She centred almost her whole emotional existence to be around you. If you hadn't been her kid brother we would all believe you were both having an affair. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get you horny this week, just to make her feel like a sensual woman again. She craves your acceptance on so many levels."

At this point Brian froze for a moment before groaning, certainly noticed by his companion as she asked, "What Brian. Did she do something?" and seeing his blush she sat up and dug fingers into his side to goad him into talking, "Come one buster, spill it."

He tried to be nonchalant but failed and had to answer, "Well she did something unexpected yesterday," getting prodded in his side again to continue, "Okay, I was in the hot tub and Diana joined me in one of her teeny bikinis, that's pretty normal as the girls are always trying to tease me anyway. But then Ash joined us in a bikini that nearly rivalled her daughter's. I admit she was a knock out showing so much of herself. It barely covered what has to be covered, but a lot was still spilling out for all to see. I'm afraid to say that I was attracted to her as a beautiful woman even though she's my sis. Then I had both of them cuddling into me like bookends. They are so similar and, yes, real sexy that I think I might've embarrassed myself in front of them."

Christina was holding in her laughter as she quipped, "Brian, you didn't make a mess in the tub did you?"

"Oh no," looking horrified as he quickly responded, "Oh no, nothing that bad. No, I just got an erection that at least was held inside my Speedos. However I think they both saw it and I can only believe they were offended as they soon left me alone in the tub."

She cracked and laughed aloud at the vision of his hard cock in the brief bathers he wore in the hot tub, then tried to correct his impression, "I don't believe that for a moment. If I am right then your boner was the very thing Ash was hoping for. You have to remember that Martin was a pig and had neither touched nor treated her well for a long time. She really started believing she had no sex appeal at all. I am trying to work out which bikini she wore. If it was the blue one," seeing Brian nod, "well, she bought that a while back to try and entice the pig into wanting her as a woman. It didn't work."

Brian was amazed, "That little bit of material on her body didn't get him interested! Wow what the hell was wrong with him."

"I'm not entirely sure Brian. But I suspect Ash was too old for his tastes and he was finding his thing elsewhere, possibly his assistant at work. But I have no proof of that. For all I know he could be gay, no evidence of anything for sure. All I do know is that, at home, he got his jollies by making her miserable."

"Well, I really am glad he's out of her life, and right where he belongs."

"Here here," she agreed.

"Just wish I had taken a few more hits while he was down."

"That would have been good too. But then Brian, you wouldn't be the man we all love if you did hit when your opponent was down."

They quietened down for a while to relax and enjoy the physical company they shared. Soon enough sex was back on the agenda, but this time a 69 with Brian learning the taste and texture of his own cum. His thoughts were that he could put up with it, but wouldn't rush to try again. As long as the women in his life liked his cum, that was good enough for him.

As if Christine read his mind she jumped and apologised, "Oh sorry Brian, I forgot you had let loose a load in me."

"That's okay Tina, it was something new to me. I figure if you can take it, then so can I."

Giving him a kiss she mumbled into his mouth, "Hmm, well I like it, and never snowballed before. Although just tasting it on your lips and tongue is sending me crazy. I must be a real sicko," proving this by pushing him back around to again have him slurping her pussy while she sucked his cock. After her orgasm in which he received plenty of his spend in solution with her juices, they returned to more mundane missionary sex. Again showing that she enjoyed getting to taste his cum from his kisses. A couple of hours, and more orgasms, later Brian had to leave as Faith was expected home soon.

Christina gave him some advice before he walked out the door, "Ash, and to a lesser extent Di, will be wanting you to show them that a man can find them attractive. They already know you will love and protect them, they might just need that little bit more assurance from you. Try and give them both lots of hugs and kisses. If they seem to be acting wanton, like the bikini thing, around you it'd be okay if you demonstrated how they are affecting you. Knowing you get a boner because of them will be the best present you could ever give. Okay? She did, after all, come up with the idea of us teasing you sexually to get you out of your funk. If that doesn't tell you about her state of mind, I'm not sure what would."

"Okay Tina, I hadn't thought about it like that. Sounds weird, I'm family you know. If you think it will help I'll try, even if it embarrasses the hell out of me. But if they get angry at me I'll tell them to blame you."

Christina laughed at his words as he left.

They didn't notice Faith's car parked down the street a little way after she had returned a little earlier than expected. She had seen Brian's vehicle and guessed at the reason for visiting her mother. She had actually been on the phone to Diana and Emily as she waited. Diana was especially pleased knowing their teasing him had actually worked.

#7

Arriving home there was a strange car in the driveway causing him to leave his ute out, guessing it was a friend of Diana. No visitors were expected. As he went in the front door, odours of a roast being cooked got his mouth salivating. Entering the kitchen he began talking to Ashley about how good the food smelled when he saw another woman at the table having a drink with Ashley and Diana. The visitor made him stop and blink, feeling his gut drop about six feet through the floor. The last time he had seen her she had shut down all conversation and turned her back to him as though she thought he had strangled and eaten her cat.

Carefully and slowly he spoke as his eyes went from one to the other in the room, "Um hello Patricia. What a surprise, I never expected to see you again."

His eyes went to fix on his sister, expecting an explanation which seemed to be forthcoming as she rose from her seat. He was partly pleased as she looked unsure of herself, which was really unusual in anything concerning her little brother.

~~~~~~

More to come, this seemed a nice point to pause.

Hope you enjoyed this story.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

Don't feel shy to comment on how brilliant I am.

Voting is always appreciated.

- GfG.