Grieving Time Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana smiled at him then, with a flourish of raised eyebrows and a little highland jig, returned to her room laughing. He got on the phone to do as advised, calling the two women. He was surprised when neither showed any concern about Ashley finding out about their trysts. If he wasn't wrong, they sounded relieved it was in the open. He did surprise them when he let it slip that their daughters had known about it for a long time.

Dinner was a quiet affair that night. Afterwards Brian made himself scarce hiding in his bedroom reading a book, while the girls watched a movie.

#2

The next morning only Diana was in bed with him, but she arose early to work at the store. The house remained quiet after she had left with the siblings remaining in their beds until late. Brian heard his sister moving around the house until she too went out. He then got up to slowly go through his day.

Lunch time came and Ashley returned home without saying much. They ate a cold lunch together then he had some chores to do. Mid afternoon Ashley answered the front door to let in a visitor. Brian had heard a car arrive but was too slow in getting there before Ashley. He was close to the door and about to turn around to leave her to the visitor, guessing it was for her anyway.

A voice stopped him, "Hi Ash, thanks for inviting me. Hello Brian. Can we talk?"

He was again put into a corner by his sister in this relationship with this woman. He couldn't understand Ashley's obsession with Patricia being in his life. He turned back towards the door and quietly waited a moment before talking. He was trying to contend with all sorts of emotions shooting through him. The strongest, which irked him a bit, was his attraction towards her. Despite the negative things that had occurred between them since meeting, he still got stirrings in his gut whenever he saw her. Even thinking about her got his stomach acid levels rising, in a good way. He stole a quick glance at Ashley who was to the side of, and just behind Patricia. His sister was holding her hands on her hips, legs straight with feet apart, and a scowl on her face that should have turned him to stone.

He could see how anxious Patricia was, worried how he would react to her being here. He neither wanted to be an arsehole about this, nor be turned to stone by his sister.

Relaxing slightly he gave her a grin then replied, "I think that would be a good idea Trish. Come in. Would you like a coffee or something cold?"

He saw her physically relax after hearing him, she smiled and answered, "Cold, please Brian. Thanks," then followed him further into the house.

Ashley moved faster and escorted them to the kitchen where they could sit around the table. She ushered them into chairs, poured some drinks setting the glasses in front of each, then seated herself at the end of the table between them.

"Patricia, Brian, I know you both had a bad day yesterday but this time I refuse to allow the two of you to mess up a promising relationship because of bullheadedness. You both have things to admit to, even though neither of you did anything technically wrong."

Brian and Patricia concentrated on Ashley and what she was saying, glancing occasionally at each other. It was obvious to Ashley that these two were meant to be together, but they needed a boost to move things along. She knew how convincing Martin could be when he did his Prince Charming act. He was very hard to say 'No' to. They also needed their butts paddled like naughty children to bring them into line and stop misbehaving.

"Now, the two of you were not in a binding relationship, merely going out. If I am correct you hadn't even gotten around to sex yet. Sheesh, are the two of you young teens or something. Two full grown adults and couldn't get it done on your third date. Both need your heads clonked together, that's absolutely ridiculous. At you age why didn't strip and have fun before your first date. Brian, you are a really handsome guy and well built to give any woman a good time. Patricia, you are a really sexy woman and look as though you are built to really give a man something to drool over. Surely you know this from your history with men," getting a deep blush from Patricia as though embarrassed at the frank words.

Ashley kept on talking to them like a parent, "So, children, we are now going to fix things. One, Trish, we know you were seeing a certain pig," getting a hard look from the woman as she said this, "Yes and you even now know who he was and why he did what he did, or at least you should be able to make a good guess. Martin was, or still is for the moment, my husband who I am divorcing. He attacked me in my own home, and hit my daughter hard when she tried to intervene. We were both treated in the emergency section at the hospital and there are relevant police reports etc about that. That idiot has slipped into childhood and concocted a stupid way to get back at me and my brother. The two of you fell right into line and acted just like he planned.

"Brother," getting his attention back to her with a start, "you have been two timing this girl from well before you ever met," getting a startled look from Patricia and guilt written all over Brian's face.

He tried to hide his face by resting it on his hand, but Ashley stopped this by pulling his arm away, while she continued talking.

"Yes he had some friends-with-benefits from before and still met after you started dating. I have no idea why he would do that. I assume, or maybe hope, he felt some guilt at his behaviour. So both of you have kept secrets from the other, which is always a bad thing to do. I want the two of you to be together. I'm not talking life-long and marriage commitments or anything, but at least long enough to properly get to know each other to decide your futures together. I love my brother, but he is a nutcase when it comes to women. I don't know how Jennifer could stand being with him sometimes. He is a wonderful man and was, by all accounts, a great husband to Jenny. But he has a lot to learn about women."

This was getting a smile from Patricia, and almost got the corners of Brian's mouth to rise.

"So now you both know that you are the worst type of daters in the world. Now I want the two of you to sit here and talk things out. You both want to be with each other. You have been going out for so long I don't know why you haven't been to bed yet." She stopped talking and looked closely at the other woman who was again blushing deeply and trying to hide her face, "Oh dear, I'm sorry Trish. I had no idea."

Ashley reached out to hold Trish's hand, getting a curious look from Brian as his sister looked intently at her, 'You've never, have you?" Getting a shy shake of Patricia's head, as she kept looking down at the table. She even had a tear fall to the tabletop, "Is that why things never got that far?" getting a small nod, "Were you scared to admit it, or do you refuse to do it."

They were silent around the table as Brian tried to understand what they were talking about, and Patricia was too mortified to speak. The silence and Ashley's continued stare got to her and she made the effort to respond, looking directly at Ashley as she tried to ignore that a man was present.

"I'm sorry. I have never before, but not because of any virtues or anything saintly. The opportunity just never came up with anyone I wanted to be with. As time went by I just got used to not doing it, then I got too scared to admit it. I mean, here I am, 26 years old and never ever, you know. Any guy would laugh at me if they found out. Who wants someone my age who knows nothing about it and has no idea what to do. I'd be too embarrassed when they found out if we started doing it. Best to just never get into that situation in the first place. I was really pleased when Brian didn't make any demands of me, I thought I could get through it without him finding out. Most men give up after a short while when I don't give out soon enough. After the initial shock when you said he had some friends-with-benefits since we started dating, I felt relieved that I hadn't had to do it. I was heartbroken when you said it, but I am now glad of it. I can now see why he was able to put up with me not putting out for as long as he did. It was the longest any guy has lasted dating me. I even made up things about being badly treated by a past partner to explain why I don't just do it."

She took her hand back and ducked her face into her hands, resting her elbows on the table as she cried. Ashley got out of her chair and went to her holding the woman in her arms to give her what comfort she could. Ashley looked at her brother and gently moved her head and swivelled her eyes to get him to join her in consoling the woman. As he was moving he gave her a look and eye movements, and shrugging shoulders, asking what was this all about. Her response was to move her lips without making any sound or letting Patricia know she was mouthing anything. She rolled her eyes to look at Patricia keeping her head still, and moved her lips to say one word so clearly that even Brian would be able to lipread.

Brian was amazed and baffled, his face blushed in embarrassment for Patricia, as he worked out what word Ashley's lips had formed, "Virgin."

#3

With his mind in auto mode he mulled over what he had just learned about Patricia. He was enjoying the feminine contact as he held her closer to him. He returned to awareness to be startled that she was now on his lap with her head resting in the side of his neck. Her arms around his shoulders and cosying into him feeling that she belonged there. At some point she had stopped crying and now snuggled in with her eyes closed. His shirt was damp where her eyes were positioned. Surprisingly Ashley had left them, he couldn't recall it happening or how he came to be sitting snuggling with Trish.

"Brian, I am so sorry for what I did. I never intended to be with any other man. He just sort of snuck up on me, and before I knew it it seemed so natural to be with him as well as with you. He convinced me that what was happening was normal after he got me to admit we had not agreed to be monogamous. I must be really gullible and won't argue if you never wanted to see me again. To be humiliated like you had been was not something I could ever do to you. Please believe me that I had no idea he had done those messages to you from my phone. I'm glad now that we actually never even fully kissed. He wanted to, but I never felt that comfortable with him, even though he acted like the perfect date at all times."

Brian thought for all of five seconds before saying anything, "I believe you Trish. It had me stumped that it was happening. I did work out that he had to have set it up once I saw him with you. But you must promise me that in the future you be more careful of people," getting a surprise on her face at his words, "I wanted to be with you because I think we could have a future together. I know we never made any commitment to each other, so what happened can't be held against anyone. Well, except for him."

Shifting slightly so they could look into each other's eyes he asked, "Would you agree that we be committed to each other? Just the two of us with no others. You be only with me," getting a nod from her as her smile widened, "and I will only be with you."

She didn't give any reaction to this last part which baffled him. In his mind they both needed to be exclusive to be in a monogamous relationship. He brushed it all off as his brain not picking up her cues yet. Even more confusing was her response.

"Yes, I will only be with you. I want you to be my first, and only. This trouble has given me insight into me and you, and I now know you are the one for me, for as long as you want me. I am not at all experienced with men as you must know by now with what Ash talked about with me. Hopefully you will not be disappointed. You will need more than what I can give, but we can talk about that later."

His hands began stroking her back from waist to hip after a new feeling of moistness formed on his neck. She was kissing him and must have hit a sensitive spot by happenstance which was making him horny, helping him forget all about their discussion. His companion was now shifting herself on him as his growing cock began to nudge her from underneath. He was scared to move more than his hands over her for fear of doing something wrong, so he let her wriggle unhindered to her heart's content. The movement only made him hornier which, in turn, made him more determined to not do anything to make her stop. Being rubbed was a really good feeling after all the emotional crap he had been through.

His worries that she would stop moving were soon confirmed as she lifted off his lap, however she only changed position to now straddle his legs. Their crotches were firmly wedged against each other. Her motion was now linear instead of circular as before. His cock had been pushed around so that she was rubbing what had to be her slit along it. This was the greatest sexual moment they had ever shared. Brian was in seventh heaven as this woman he had wanted was wanting him back.

If he was in heaven then Patricia had flown right through without even getting her seat allocation. Never in her life had she felt such need, or such longing. This man had blown her reservations about physical intimacy and whether she could ever be a sexual being. She could feel his long hard cock still confined within his shorts. The lump was grinding against her slit, with only her panties covering her private spot, after her skirt had been shuffled out of the way. This was the first time she had ever had her clit receiving attention from anything other than her fingers.

Something inside her had awakened and was single mindedly pushing towards its goal. Being totally under the power of this thing inside her, she wriggled her body to allow her hands to squeeze between them to shove his pants downwards, freeing his cock in the process. Without any conscious thought she shoved it down, returning it to press against her slit again. She now knew only her panties were between him and heaven. The thought of his cock being so close to her vagina caused a mini orgasm to pass through her. Her gusset had coped with the moisture so far, but now it was overcome with liquid, and Brian could feel her wet pants against him. He almost lost his own control after she began to spasm. The rush of hormones was followed by a few minutes of inactivity except for heavy breathing as they returned to emotional earth.

"Trish, honey. I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything dear. I think you should just take me to bed and fix my problem once and for all. I want you to do this. Nobody else but you," and she leaned back to look him in the eye, "Do you understand what I am saying? I was a fool and will never do anything stupid like that again. It made me realise how I was destroying the best thing in my life. You! Please stay with me, I need you, only you in my life. I don't care about your others, never will. I-I-I love you Brian."

Her eyes remained looking squarely at him, trying to pick up his true reaction to her admission. She saw him shed a single tear which brought about some tears of her own. His reaction was exactly what she had hoped for, but was afraid it wouldn't come. He brought a hand up to push back some hair that had fallen across her face, maintaining his own concentrated watch of her eyes.

"Trish, you have been the one for me too, ever since we started together. I love you too. But I need to ask if you are sure you want to do it now. If you have any second thoughts I can wait till you are absolutely sure. Once I make love to you, I will be expecting to be totally exclusive with you, and you with me."

Not waiting for even a breath's time before answering, "Yes. Absolutely positively sure. Just me for you. You will be the only man in my life, ever. I promise," then with a little smirk which again baffled Brian as she added, "but you might be surprised at what I'll want from you."

With that he stood, still baffled but determined to be with her, holding her to him beneath her butt cheeks as she squealed at being lifted without warning. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck to steady herself as he walked to his bedroom. As he entered the hall he remembered his door was closed and tried to work out how to open it without dropping his precious cargo. He hadn't needed to worry as Ashley was there waiting with a hand on the door knob opening the door for them. He smiled in a thankyou to her getting an exaggerated wink in return. As he passed into his room the door miraculously closed behind them, again helped by his sister. Patricia had her eyes closed, unaware of the female assistance, as she basked in the love and happiness of being with the man she loved, about to consummate that love.

Her mind was saying to her, "For the first time in my life, I'll be totally loved. Go all the way! Never again will I risk losing him."

#4

As he released her she let her legs straighten to support her, their lips pressing together in a long kiss. Her hands dropped to hold his cock which was still poking out over the top of his pants. His hands found her butt and he fondled her cheeks. Her hormones began their push to get her into action again. She found herself pulling his shirt up and over his head, having to separate their lips to achieve this, leaving it on his upper arms between them. As they now locked eyes she lowered her hands to shove his pants off his hips to let them drop to the floor. He stepped out of them, kicking them out of the way. Brian finally had to let go of her butt to remove his shirt off his arms. While separated he worked on her clothing. When her blouse was gone she placed her hands again on his cock, giving it gentle encouragement to remain hard, although this was unnecessary. He found the button and zip to her skirt and it was quickly dropped to the floor. He marvelled at her body, this being the first time he had seen this much of it unclothed. He was spellbound as he managed to unhitch the bras seeing that her breasts only made a slight adjustment to the lack of support. They were more magnificent naked as he unsuccessfully tried to fit one within his hands. Her brown areolae framing long hard nipples. Brian dropped to his knees to taste her boobs as his hands slid her panties down.

Both now naked he stood to invite her to join him on the bed after pulling back the covers. She laid on her back with her legs apart, letting him know she was ready for him. Her eyes smiling as she bit her bottom lip. She wanted this, but still felt a bit apprehensive with this being her first time. Brian didn't just jump on, push in and bang away, which is something she had always been worried would happen. Instead he kissed her from her feet up her leg, alternating from one leg to the other. When he reached the junction his tongue and lips explore her womanhood. He found this area was very hot and very wet, hearing her moan in delight as he worked on her pussy. She only lasted a few minutes, as his attentions and her hormones blended to put her over the edge. He found a lot more moisture as she grunted in her pleasure.

Looking for drier areas he continued his progression up her body until her breasts took his notice. Here he lingered to work some more kisses and sucks on her boobs and nipples. By now she was pleading for him to enter her and he found his body being grabbed and pulled to bring their lips together. Now his cock was at her opening allowing her to pull a little more to get it inside. They were both too overexcited to wait any longer and he pushed all the way in as she arched her back to receive him at a better angle. This may be her first time, but nature has a way of taking over.