Grieving Time Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It never even entered their minds about contraception, until well after he had filled her vagina for the third time. They were resting when he had the sudden thought that maybe she wasn't taking any precautions. He had been so caught in the moment he had forgotten about the box of condoms in the top drawer beside the bed. Then as he thought further, he realised that he didn't care at all if she got pregnant.

They both went to sleep just as he was thinking of babies, and his last silent thoughts were, "Jenny. I will always love you. Bye."

~~~~~~

Hope you are enjoyed this story.

There are some unfinished threads, and I am undecided on whether to complete them in a last chapter or two or three.

Yes, there are still the two FWBs to decide on. Do they get pushed aside now that he has a new toy?

The girls are in limbo as to whether they just teased him or really wanted more?

Then there is the question of his sister and niece with their morning escapades. Will there be more to it?

Does Martin cause further problems, or will he get dumped into a prison cell and be forgotten? Justice may catch up, but it takes its own sweet time about it.

Did she get pregnant? Did she care? Will they live happily ever after?

Does anyone really care? Have I bored enough people with this tale?

This story became more complex and longer than I planned. Must learn to stick to my original plan in future.

I have some other irons in the fire, so need to think about this story for a bit.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

Don't feel shy to comment on how brilliant I am. ;)

Voting with lots of stars is always appreciated.

- GfG.