Grinch's New Year

Story Info
Grinch puts it to rest, finds unexpected things.
10.1k words
3.94
20.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

This story part of the Grinch doesn't have the sex in it like before only hints of it. I hope this story clears up some things for some, that comes later in the story. All mistakes, grammar and editing, errors are mine and mine alone, sorry that you will have to deal with it. I don't have anyone to edit or proof read other than myself. I hope you enjoy the story.

*****

Chapter 1

My Christmas was good that year, to say the least. Some surprises left my body a bit exhausted and sore.

Cindy came to the house to talk with Betty while I was at work the day after Christmas. Betty filled me in on all of it, I'm assuming, but like any second hand information you just never get all the details.

Betty said it was mostly Q&A time from Cindy and her asking some questions back. Betty did say Cindy asked her if I would have really spanked her.

I thought that a strange question coming from Cindy. May be Cindy as wish or something about that.

Betty told her that was nonsense. We were getting a bit tipsy and got carried away being silly. Betty had told her 'You, would have had to ask.. Fred to spank you, and, make him believe you wanted spanked'.

I chuckled at that last part, Betty seemed to know me a little more than I thought.

"Cindy felt bad about what she was doing and reporting it to Amy. But Amy is her friend, like you and Eloise are, and when that accident occurred, you changed so drastically. Cindy said her and Ryan were really concerned about your well being. That was the only reason she even would have done that."

"Ya, sweetie, I did change, and it wasn't good. You and Candice saw just a tiny part of what I had become at the gas station that night. Before I offered my help." I said very solemnly.

I quickly changed the subject then, avoiding that dark abyss.

"Sounds like you two hit it off well then" I told Betty. I then added still smiling.

"Oh, did she get that recipe and instructions from you. You said you would give it to her, but, I know how chefs can be secretive with their food preps."

"Yes I did, and I told her I would even come help her if she wanted. She said that would be great, but that I should bring Candice with me. Especially if you're home alone with her. I asked her, 'Why in heaven sake's would I need to do that."

Betty got to giggling then laughing before continuing on.

"She told me kind of in a hushed tone. 'Did you see the way your daughter kept flashing my husband and Fred? I don't think she had any panties on either. I don't think Fred would be safe."

I got to chuckling now. I told Betty please do go on.

"Well I acted a bit insulted and then I, said to her. 'Well what about you flashing poor Freddie, I saw you."

Betty was laughing hard by then, It took a minute for her to continue.

"Lord, Fred, you should have seen her face, I almost felt bad saying that. She then told me she only did that because Ryan kept staring at Candice. I told her I understood and I would have a talk with my daughter. I also told Cindy if Candice doesn't behave like a young lady you would spank her again. Sorry that last part slipped out."

My thought was 'Ya right'. Betty eyes took on that mischievous twinkle again. I asked, out of curiosity, how long was Cindy here and Betty just said She had left about an hour before I got home. I repeated my question.

"Oh long enough for me to hear all the good stuff on the the man."

I could see that, knowing look, sparkling in those impish green eyes. I let it drop there. I changed the subject again.

"By the way where is Kitten." I asked.

"Oh, she took my player and went for a walk just before you came home. She should be back soon."

Betty eyed me up smiling at the nickname I just used.

"Okay, well I am going to run to the store and get her another player, after what Candice did, she deserves it. Want to join me."

Betty said 'Sure' smiling, just give her a minute to straighten herself up, which took almost half and hour. She came back looking quite attractive in slacks and a blouse.

We were just pulling away when Candice came back from her walk and she decided she wanted to go along too, so away we went.

We found another mp3 play/tuner just like the first one. Candice told me I shouldn't get it for her, I told her yes I should for her generosity the other night.

There were a couple of other things they wanted also while we wandered the store. Then I told them since we were out we would go to a neighborhood restaurant for dinner.

Chapter 2

We got a corner booth table, with me setting in between Betty and Candice. Then I spotted Cindy and Ryan, I sent Candice to ask them if they would like to join us, which they did.

We chatted away through our meal and before we left I asked Ryan and Cindy if they had plans for New Year's eve. They said not really, so I invited them over if they would like to come. Ryan asked if any one else would be there and I told him most likely not, I was limited on friends at the moment, chuckling.

We parted ways and went home. It was dark when we got home but when we left I had turned all the outside decorations on. It really did look wonderful.

We took all the things in to the kitchen that we bought. Candice gave me an extra tight hug and kiss. When she released me and looked in my eyes I could see and sense an emotion in her. Betty looked on before speaking, I think with a bit of jealousy.

"Okay, Candice give Daddy some breathing room now."

Candice blushed a little then smiled at her mother.

"Sorry momma." she said then giggled slightly at her mother.

Candice had gotten a few items of new clothing while shopping and went to try them on. Betty had also and went to try her things on.

While this was going on I decided to call Amy to ask what she and her husband might be doing on New Year's eve. She told me they already had plans and asked why I was asking. I told her I planned a little party with Cindy and Ryan and us, thought she might like to come. Give her a chance to see Freddie hadn't lost his mind and to meet my house guests. We said our Happy New Year,s and love you's, then hung up.

Candice came to the den soon after I had talked to Amy. I was sitting in the den getting ready to watch some TV. She wanted me to see her new pants and top she had gotten, if you could call them that.

They were yoga or exercise type pants that I had seen other women wearing around, very tight and snug in all.. places. They rode just above her hips. She had on also a short top exposing her mid section and navel, very snug fitting. I told her to turn around away from me and bend over and touch the floor. I actually had never seen a woman bent that far over in these before.

I was greeted with a view of her ass and the lips of her pussy. My initial thought was 'Holy Shit', then I thought I had better be the wise adult, here for her own good.

"You know Kitten you're quite exposed in those, don't you." I made it a statement.

She stuck her fingernail to her mouth looking at me, trying to play innocent, with her curly red hair around her face as she stood up.

"Really..?"

"Yes, really. Candice you need to be careful where you wear those things."

Then Betty walks in with the same damn type of pants on to show them off to me. I looked at her, then Candice. I looked up at the ceiling and said under my breath, 'Oh lord'. Betty had a disappointed look on her face when she spoke.

"Daddy doesn't like our pants sweetie."

"What's with this, Daddy, shi..? Never mind that right now. I didn't actually say I didn't like them. They make you two look fucking hot as hell. That is my concern. You two weren't planning on wearing those out and around in public were you? With out at least wearing underwear or covering yourselves, were you?"

"Uh.. excuse me. We can wear what we want mister. You're not my husband." Her face reddened, I don't believe in anger.

I frowned deeply, very deeply at both of them. I stood on the other side of the counter, thinking for a minute in dead silence as they glanced away. I eased down my tone.

"No, I am not. I am concerned that is all. Being a man and knowing the way a lot of men think, I am actually worried about your safety. I wouldn't think, you would want uninvited groping or degrading comments, now would you?"

Betty spoke to me solemnly not really looking at me, more at the counter.

"Fred... I guess you are right, we should not wear these things, we will take them back if we can. We just thought they looked sexy, we thought you would like them."

"No, No. You don't have to take them back. You both look very hot and sexy in them, and pardon my language. Very fuck-able for no better word right now. Hell I'm about to cum in my pants right now. I do like them." I said.

I chuckled at the last part. Betty smirked and Candice grinned. I also told Betty that Candice is young and maybe doesn't know men the way her and I do. I said they should keep them, just think, before they parade around in public in them.

I switched the mood.

"Okay who is up for a movie and ice cream." I spoke out . Ice cream always seems to make things better. They picked a movie has I dished out some ice cream and topped it with some strawberries and chocolate.

I tried to concentrate on the movie while setting in the recliner, but I couldn't even remember the title of it. I was too busy watching these pussycats as they lounged on the sofa, my mind playing fantasies. I got up and moved to set between them.

The movie ended and I was getting tired and needed to get off to bed shortly. Candice asked me if she could sleep in my room tonight with, us.

"Kitten, what makes you think your mother and I are going to sleep together tonight?" I was wondering how she managed that thought.

Candice shrugged her shoulders like a child. Then said the way Betty and I, and her, had been cuddling up tonight she just thought it was going to happen. I told her I didn't think so and she should go off to her own room. Betty gave me a down cast look like she had been hoping the same thing, I heard her sigh too. I gave Candice a quick peck and wished her sweet dreams.

Then that thought I had earlier came back .

After Candice left the room I asked Betty about that 'Daddy' remark. She just shrugged her shoulders at me as she cuddle into me deeper before speaking.

"I'm sorry Fred, I said that. Candice and I have just.. well, have been feeling so safe and secure with you." She paused for a moment. "And wanted and cared about."

I didn't realize how quickly they had attached themselves to me, and that much. I had thought a lot of that was all of us being overly randy for so long. I eased Betty off me and got up to use the bathroom, then went to check on Candice.

That gave me a moment to think. I had entrapped myself in an emotional triangle. These two I cared about dearly, Ell I cared about deeply, still. I wasn't sure where this path would lead me. The day of reckoning was coming probably soon. I could feel it.

We sat there cuddling, watching some comedy show monologue for a short while. I told Betty I needed to get off to bed and she told she needed to get to bed too.

She helped turn off the lights and we headed down the hallway. She turned to go to her room and I took her hand and turned her in to my room. She gasped a little seeing Candice already there maybe sleeping, then smiled up at me. When she started to go get her sleep wear I took her in my arms and began undressing her from behind. Once she was naked I told her, 'I like this sleepwear just fine'. She just giggled as we climbed in bed, this time Candice had the middle spot.

I turned off the light and settled in when I heard Betty whisper out from the other side Candice.

"Good night Fred,sweet dreams." Then I heard.

"Good night momma, good night.. daddy." With a girlish giggle. I chuckled at this impish young thing.

"Good night angels, sweet dreams."

Chapter 3

The next few days before New Year's eve went quickly and we ironed out a few things in our, co-habitation situation. One thing I did tell them was none of this 'Daddy' stuff out in public or around other people. I didn't want people I know to get the wrong impressions.

Cindy called one evening wondering again how to dress for the little party. I told Betty, very very casual, then jesting, jammies would even be fine, naked would work too. Then I got to giggling when I over heard Cindy say in a shocked voice.

"I can't believe Fred just said that!"

Betty giggled and told her 'Maybe not that far and depending on the jammies, sweat pants and top would be just fine'. They got to giggling and chatting some more before ending the call.

Betty said to me 'I can't believe you said that to her either'. I told her I was just joking and Cindy should have known that.

Just then my phone alerted me. I checked it thinking it might be work, it was Amy.

"Hi, baby doll what's up."

Amy giggled in the phone then said.

"Hey big man, what's up with you, still planning your party."

"Yep, wish you could come to it. It would be great to see you, Robert and Bela."

"Well I was wondering, you see Robert has been called out of town. So our plans fell though and I was wondering if the invite was still open?"

"Sure, bring Bella and come on."

I heard Amy take a deep breath in the phone, then ask.

"I was thinking of bringing some one if that is okay."

I mind raced just for a second going where it shouldn't the way she spoke.

"Uh.. Amy if it is another man I..."

"Fred! Oh for god sake's. No! jeeze, I wanted to bring Ell."

I fell silent, first for going in the wrong direction and then the actual person it would be.

"Fred? Fred? you still there?"

"Uh... Uh, ya sorry. Sorry about what I also said, it kind of through me off. Amy can I call you back in a few minutes. I promise I will."

Amy sounded dejected.

"Now I am sorry, I shouldn't have asked that."

"No, No, you every right too, it just surprised me that is all, she is your best friend. Just let me call you back in a few minutes, please." I begged.

"Okay." Amy sighed in the phone and we disconnected.

I sat there a minute looking at the phone in my hand my mind whirling a around.

"Everything okay Fred?" Betty asked with a slight frown on her face.

"Ya, Ya... Well I don't know." I was still staring at my phone.

"Well sweetie, what is going on?"

I told her that was Amy and I had invited her and her husband to the party, but, she told me they had plans and couldn't come. Now that call was about her plans changed and her husband was going out of town for work reasons. So now she was wanting to come to our New Year's eve party, but she wanted to bring a friend. Then I dropped the bomb.

"Amy wants to bring Eloise."

Betty's eyes widen slightly and she grew tense before speaking.

"How do you feel about that Fred?"

"I don't know, that is the problem. I want to see her.. or them, but, I don't know how I might feel about being around her. Then there is you and Kitten."

Betty lowered her head a moment then looked at me with moist eyes and even more anxious.

"Fred, I can't help you make that decision. Only thing I can say to you is, it might put it to rest for you. We are just guests in your home, not family. If it helps any I will be and am your dearest friend for life." Then she added.

"Fred, may I ask when the last time you saw Eloise or was even together with her?"

"Hmm. That was about two and a half, maybe three years ago. That, little backyard party didn't go well for me, Ell hardly acknowledged I was even there. We may have spoke to each other fifteen minutes in the three hours I was there. We were always an arms distance apart."

Then there was silence from both of us for a few minutes. Betty finally broke the silence.

"You had better call your friend and tell her yes or no Fred."

"Ya, Ya, right. I am going to tell her yes, if you and Candice can deal with it, think you can?"

"Ryan and Cindy will be here, we it will be just fine."

I called Amy telling her yes that would be okay. I would like to see them both again. I told her we planned on 6:00 pm or after to start. Dress very casual sweat pants and top kind of casual.

Betty told Candice and she wasn't to receptive to the idea. I asked Candice to please be considerate and polite. I told her she is a grown adult woman.

Chapter 4

New Year's eve day arrived and we had spent the previous day fixing the house with decorations beside the Christmas decorations.

We had a few rootie-toot toots and some spray silly string set out. Candice had also placed some strategic mistletoe around, that girl I think as a one track mind sometimes.

We had some sandwich food made up and snacks and sweets made up for the evening and drink bar. Ryan called and asked if they could come early and watch a football game and I said, 'Hell ya come on over', so they arrived and the party started.

Cindy came dressed in a snug fitting Puma sweat pants and top in her team's colors. Ryan was wearing sweat pants and top in his team's colors. I had told Cindy that Amy and Ell would be there too earlier in the week. I think they were looking forward to seeing them also.

Betty and Candice had on those really tight fitting yoga type pants with long tailed tops that just barely covered their bottoms. I raised my brow and shook my head, a little in disbelief, then smiled and then nodded. I got big grins back. The game started and the whoops and hollers started too. There was some alcohol flowing in to the mix also. Betty could make a mean Pina Coloda.

After the first quarter Ryan and Cindy started getting verbal and bets were being thrown around. Cindy knocked over a bowl of chips even. Betty, Candice and I were laughing hard just watching these two go at it.

Then Ryan snagged Betty in to their side game. I just sat back watching, laughing and throwing smart ass conversational jabs in the mix.

It started with just some 'Take a drink' wagers, which I kept an eye on so it wouldn't go to far. I felt like I was the only adult in the room at the time. I had seen where Cindy and Betty were getting a bit tipsy, Ryan too, so I closed that part down for awhile and brought in some sandwiches and snacks. I didn't want a house full of drunks when Amy and Ell arrived.

As I closed it down I was between the kitchen area and den watching them. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was standing with two snack bowls in my hands, Candice was...

She had come up in front of me and just looked up over my head. She smiled and did the monkey thing climbing up on me and wrapping her legs and arms around me.

Candice planted a very lustful passionate kiss on my lips. Her almost bare looking ass shining towards Cindy. Cindy looked our way and gasped, with over sized eyes now and stared for a moment, then back to the TV. Betty and Ryan didn't even notice, then Cindy looked back again. We were still in a lip lock when Cindy just did a smirk like smile.

I finally broke free and told Candice to peel herself off before I drop those snacks. Then I reminded her 'Best behavior young lady'.

The game was going to middle of 3rd quarter and I had got some food in my 'children' now. Candice had gotten bored and wandered around grazing some of the snacks and was standing by Cindy fairly close. Cindy lost her attention on the game and was staring at the front of Candice's pants. Cindy unconsciously wet her lips. That intrigued me.

Candice looked down and smiled at Cindy. Cindy looked up at her quickly then back to the game. I could see Cindy blush red. Just a few moments later Cindy went to the bathroom, while she was there Candice had moved to the front entry door and looked out. I told her to flip the outside lights on as it was getting dark. I was expecting Amy and Ell to arrive soon.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers