Grinch's New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice did and returned to looking outside when Cindy came back and stopped saying something to Candice. Candice walked over to Cindy and pointed up then leaned in and kissed Cindy. It was a deep kiss. It took but a moment when Cindy's arms encircled Candice, as their bodies pressed together. Candice pulled back from the kiss, but Cindy leaned into it.

Cindy suddenly spun around looking at the sofa, then me I pretended I didn't see anything. Then she quickly went to set down next to Betty rooting her team on.

I looked over at Candice, Candice just winked at me with her finger tip to her mouth like a naughty girl would do. I will need to have a talk with her, definitely.

Ryan was still at his wagering and leaned across Betty to say something in a whisper to Cindy. Betty's face lit up and I think she whispered something. Cindy looked at both of them with a bit of frown and shook her head and mouthed no. I think Betty taunted her. Cindy felt very confident all of sudden saying.

"We got this Ryan, we can settle later."

Cindy lost the wager. I saw her gasp and put her hands to her face. I sat there laughing not knowing the wager, but, Cindy was not happy. She glanced at me quickly then excused herself and went to the bathroom.

I waited to see if Ryan or Betty were going to tell me what the wager was, but they didn't.

I kept my eye on her movements when she came back, as they started back in the game. Cindy glanced around at me and Candice, then quickly slid something behind Betty. Betty just smiled and patted her leg. Next play came up and Betty was enthusiastically cheering on Cindy's team. They missed the play, Betty got to cursing. What stupid SOB's they were while Cindy giggled and Ryan laughed. I chuckled as Cindy gave a pay-up sign.

It was Betty's turn to make a bathroom run and like Cindy she came back hiding some thing under her top. I, knowing what Betty was wearing, figured out quick these two lost their bras. I got to chuckling while looking at the TV. I could see Betty's nipples poking against her top.

That is when Amy and Eloise arrived and the game took a pause. I did record/paused it for them for later.

When they came in, I gave Amy a warm hug and a kiss on top of her head telling her it was good to see her and had been along time.

Amy began to introduce Ell to me, when Ell said she remembered me from when she stayed here for a short while with her parents. Amy continued any way.

"Well, this Fred is Eloise, Fred this my dear friend Eloise."

"Nice see you, again, Mrs..." I waited.

"Oh, Miss Eloise Barrington. Mr..." Ell used her maiden name and cocked her head slightly.

"Mr. Fred E. Grinch." I stated very gentlemanly, as I smiled.

"House rules I get a hug from guests." I chuckled as Amy giggled lightly.

Eloise was a bit hesitant but gave in to my hug, hugged her lightly. When we separated she spoke.

"Oh, you wear Dakar, I always liked that cologne."

I smiled and said 'Thank You'. Then I began the introductions starting with Cindy and Ryan which Ell partially remembered Cindy and Ryan, but wasn't sure of where she knew them from exactly. Then I introduced Amy and Eloise to Betty and Candice. Betty was welcoming but Candice gave a cooled type greeting.

Ryan interrupted then and said "Fred, the game, I have a wager on it."

Amy laughed out and said 'Men and their games'. which made everyone giggle. I restarted the game.

Amy actually dressed in sweat pants and a nice top. Eloise was wearing slightly snug jeans and a buttoned blouse. The three of us mindlessly chatted.

Then Ryan shouted and clapped his hands laughing hard.

The next play had came up for an extra points kick and Cindy's team missed that one. Cindy went ballistic and jumped up and down hollering a couple of times. Her breasts doing their own jumping up and down and wiggling.

Ryan and Betty went in to hysterical laughter watching, as Cindy fumed and glared at them. Then she literally stomped off very angry cursing under her breath as her breast wiggled freely. She came back shortly from the bathroom, there was something in her pocket now. Still venting now with a drink in her hand, her breasts still wiggling about, Ell gasped.

Amy got to laughing hard at Cindy and spoke loudly.

"Damn Fred you said casual, didn't realize it was that casual."

Ell turned a brilliant red as Cindy did too. That is when everyone but Ell and Cindy began laughing. Cindy sat down trying to hide her breasts somewhat. I chuckled and gave Amy a side hug.

Then Candice bent over and reached in a bowl of snacks and her ass shined in the skin tight yoga pants at Amy and Ell. That drew little gasps from them both.

The game ended, Ryan's team won and Cindy fussed a bit how some of the referees must have been bought off.

I ushered Amy and Ell into the kitchen for some refreshments and snacks. We were at the far end of the kitchen island when Betty, not thinking, stood up and gave a big stretch with her hands over her head, her top rising up over her hips and her skin tight yoga pants showing.

There were audible gasps from my to newest guests. Amy just looked up at me as Ell watched Betty come in to the kitchen. Betty's nipples poking out in her top. Betty smiled as she picked up a sausage and cheese snack cracker.

"Good game, but, for those stupid SOB Vikings. I can't believe some of those plays." Betty said.

I laughed at her and told her.

"Better know your teams. If you wager bets, you just might lose..things..., sweetie."

Betty laughed out bending slightly over the counter her breasts jiggling under top. When she straightened up her nipples definitely poked out. She went to the bar and poured a tequila shot.

"Tell me about it. I need a shot after that game. 'Bottoms up' as you say Fred."

With out thinking and having a playful sarcastic thought. I spewed out and chuckled heavily.

"Oh, I like bottoms up... shots."

Amy gasped a little and laughed, then reaching out and back hand slapping my arm.

"Fred E. Grinch! Jeeze!

Ell gave me nasty look and blushed. I saw Ell shift a little uncomfortably. I snickered at Amy. I was on a bit of Ryan roll then.

"Amy would you like join the BottomsUp club?"

I stepped over to the bar to pour Amy a shot as she giggled. I heard Ell gasp. I gave Amy the shot with a wicked grin on my face. Amy took the shot and downed it like a trooper.

"Ah, one more for the, 'BottomsUp Club'." I giggled as I gave Amy a pat on her butt.

"Oh... Freddie's back, nice to see." Amy said with a wicked grin and giggle.

I gave Amy an affectionate hug then went to the entry way to the den, to see who wanted drinks or refills. Candice stood next to me and I looked down to her. She looked up and causing me to look up. Next thing I know she did her monkey climb thing, wrapping her legs around me again. She planted a kiss on me, a very passionate womanly kiss.

That started a ruckus. I broke away from the kiss, Candice still in my arms.

"Kitten! I told you to behave." In a stern voice.

"Mistletoe. You're under Mistletoe." Candice beamed.

Ryan and Cindy just stared and then chuckled as I looked up. Betty giggled and I said to Candice jokingly.

"That might qualify you to enter the 'BottomsUp' club. sweetie."

"What the fuck Fred!" came from Amy in shock.

I could see Eloise bristle up through a red angry face. Then Amy spoke as I peeled Candice off me, hugging and kissing her on top of head.

"What the hell are you doing to that teenager!"

"Jeeze, Amy it was just kiss and Kitten is old..." I started.

Then Eloise got in some nasty words after hearing that.

"What kind of perverted family is this! This Mr.Grinch is your friend? He practically calls his wife a slut, then looked like he was going to have sex right there, with his teenage daughter! We should leave!"

Betty's giggling stopped. That set me into angry mode and my face was red and eyes blazing. Betty quickly ran to me and wrapped her arms around me looking up. She then reached up and pulled my face down. She spoke quietly looking me in the eyes.

"Fred, Fred, calm down, please. I will fix this please."

I saw Amy and Eloise start to move, knowing they were getting ready to leave. I said in a deep voice.

"Stay put! for minute."

Then I saw Ryan and Cindy start making moves.

"Everybody, just, stay put."

"Fred, Fred, calm down, I got this." Betty soothed. "Just step outside and cool off...for me."

I nodded my head grabbed a cold beer and headed out side, not looking at anyone. The night air did feel good on me, I drank my beer with my back to the house. It was but a few minutes later I heard the door swing open and Ryan come out with three beers.

"How is it in there?" I asked. I was facing the door now watching the women talk. Amy glanced out once.

"Quieter, calmer, heavy. How is it out here?"

"Confused, frustrated, ...so much more. But right now cold and I have to piss. Hold my beer for me buddy."

I took a walk to the back. When I came back I could see the women were giggling a bit, Candice was there too. I took my beer back and stared inside a minute.

"Think it is safe to go back in Ryan?" I snickered, feeling calmer and better.

Ryan took lead and I followed him in thinking this party is over. They saw us and stared for a moment. I felt a twinge of tension rise. Amy broke it first coming over and hugging me deeply, all five foot of her. Amy quietly apologized. Cindy came up giving me a hug. I went to the bar and grabbed the tequila and six shot glasses at set them on the island counter. Betty reached out and side hugged me smiling, yes she fixed it. I leaned and gave her a quick kiss.

"Now where was I, oh yes the 'BottomsUp' club." I said smiling.

Ell looked at me blankly and Amy and Betty giggled, as she said.

"I have already joined, so as Betty."

"OK, but you can rejoin if you want too."

As I poured out six shots I heard a mousey little voice.

"I haven't really joined the club, officially. But I might be a member already." Candice giggled out.

Betty and the other ladies laughed along with Ryan and myself. Then Ell surprised me, speaking in a relaxed manner and then giggled.

"Yes, young lady. You could say that, here take mine I can't do tequila."

We all laughed lightly as I turned to the bar drinks and opened a Marcassin Chardonnay for Eloise.

"Here try this then." I said, handing her the wine, smiling. "Marcassin Chardonnay, your favorite."

She took the wine and looked at me. Amy looked at Eloise.

Candice stood by Ell as I toasted, we raised our drinks.

"To a Happy New Year. To good friendships. To new visions and to the Bottoms Up club."

We all giggled then bottoms up. Ell took two tries and we clapped for her. Then she wanted another for sipping.

We six began telling of old adventures in life, Candice had come around and tucked herself under my arm and I held her lightly. Ell had seen us and a twinkle entered her eyes as she looked at Candice.

"Oh, a Daddy's girl, are you." Ell said then giggled.

"Does daddy ever spank his little girl?"

Candice squirmed and blushed and I looked down at her smiling. Everyone else giggled too at what Ell said.

"Oh!" Ell exclaimed. "That reminds of an adventure? Or a dream? I had." her brow furrowed. "Well anyway, I think I was on some Caribbean vacation and I was on this beach...ya, ya, and there was this blonde girl about your size Amy and there was this man..big man. The three us were watching the waves come in, all cuddled up like Candice and Fred. Then...I was getting spanked for being really bad...and so was the blonde girl, but I don't know why. Weird huh?"

I almost dropped the beer I was drinking, that happened on our honeymoon. That was strange she would even talk of that in this company. That perked up Candice.

"What kind of spanking?"

"Uh..Uh." Eloise looked around at everyone then blushed deeply, we waited. Eloise spoke shyly lowering her eyes slightly. Then I think giggled. Amy gasped slightly.

"Bare bottom."

I had to find out to put something to rest or dig deeper. I asked Ell to come stand by me. I slid my hand under her arm and around her waist. Her other hand came up naturally on my chest. Ell looked up at me and didn't pull away.

"On the beach, did I.. do this?"

I leaned in and kissed with passion, and lustfully. A whispery 'Yes' came back from Ell. Her nipples stiffened through her top when we released our lips.

Then I leaned down and kissed Candice the same way. When I broke the kiss I looked at Ell, another whispery voice.

"Yes, he did that too."

I thought weird, she remembers that, but not that it was me. I turned Ell loose as Amy looked me with questioning look. Ell moved back to her chair with a blush on her face. It surprised me Ell had even allowed me to kiss her. May be it was the wine.

Betty broke the moment of silence, in a low voice. I think she was stabbing in the dark.

"Eloise, this big man. Did he get naughty when he spanked your bare bottom?"

Ell gasped then turned deep red, her eyes widened a bit. The other four looked shocked when Betty asked that. Ell stayed quiet. Then Amy jumped on it, leaning in looking at her face, gasping and giggling.

"He did, didn't he!"

Ell started clicking her finger nails, an old habit and a tell. She didn't answer.

"Enough Amy, leave Eloise alone. You're embarrassing her." I sternly said. "It was only a dream she had, leave it be."

Eloise looked into my eyes with a slight nod of 'Thank You.'

I moved us quickly from there seeing it was an hour before midnight. Asked this bunch about some dance music, Candice jumped at it and started a dance mix.

We started off with some energetic club dances for a few dances, then slowed to a more couples romantic dances.

Ryan, Cindy, Betty and I started off, then Candice cut in on her mother. Cindy offered Amy a dance with Ryan after Candice. I then asked Ell if she would like a dance, which she hesitantly took with a smile.

We didn't start out in close contact at first, but then Ell just melted on to me. We swayed to the music, her head resting on my shoulder, then the music ended. It was nice to hold her, but, a connection between us was missing.

Ell backed away looking in my eyes and became apologetic, glancing at Betty. I placed a kiss on her forehead holding her hand, telling her that was a nice dance and music can cause that. Betty gave a cordial smile. I was beginning to notice some things going on with Ell.

It was five minutes before midnight and I poured the champagne for everyone, forcing Ryan to give up his beer in protest. Betty handed out rootytoot toots and some silly string.

The hour struck and we blew the toots and sprayed silly string, everyone laughing and yelling Happy New Year. We then toasted in the New year to the music.

It wasn't long after when the party started breaking up. Amy saying her and Eloise had to get home. Ryan and Cindy were heading out the door, when I heard Ryan call out.

"Shit! there is freaking ice out here!"

We all rushed to look out and yes there was a sheet of ice. There had been a freaky freezing rain that was not forecast , it wasn't a lot but it covered things and the streets.

Ryan and Cindy walked here and said the could make it home, with me begging them to be extra careful not to fall.

I called the highway department for road conditions. They said they were passable but still dangerous, if you don't have to travel stay off the roads for the next ten to twelve hours. The ice would be gone by then with temps rising after sun up.

I told Amy and Ell what they said, Amy said she needed to really get home to Bela.

"Bela is in good hands, you know that. Please stay here, I would feel much better."

Amy began again saying they would be fine, it was only a thirty minute drive. I was actually getting frightened they would attempt the drive home.

I called the highway department again and asked about their route home. They told me there had been five traffic accidents on that route, last one being cleared now. I had it on speaker phone.

Amy looked at the desperation in my face, I had been here before.

Eloise told Amy maybe I was right and Amy sighed and agreed. I picked her up, like a baby doll and hugged her telling her 'Thank You'.

I think Betty and Candice were dismayed. I think they planned on ringing in the New Year some more, in another way.

Chapter 5

I was trying to think of a way to make sleep arrangements. Betty offered up her room quickly, it had a queen size bed. Amy asked, mischievously, where would Betty sleep. Betty told her, smugly, on the sofa.

Then little miss red haired devil jumped in there also with an offer. Amy or Eloise could have her room if they wanted to sleep separately. That drew some raised eye brows.

Amy then popped the question, I hoped wouldn't be asked. Amy could have a mischievous mind.

"Fred, lets just say Eloise and I had gone home tonight. Where you would ya'll be sleeping."

I blushed a little, shrugging my shoulders and palms up. Candice had to give that little girl giggle.

Then Amy, smiling, spoke to Ell. Telling her to take Betty's room and she would take Candice's room. Ell then asked Amy where would Betty and Candice sleep.

"I would imagine in Freddie's bed." Amy let hang for a moment, with an impish grin.

"He is quite the gentleman and will take the sofa, allowing his guest's.. the more comfortable beds."

She looked at me with a smirk on her face. Ell just looked at her, I think in disbelief.

I thought that could work, maybe, with these to red haired imps, I had my doubts.

I asked Amy and Ell if they would like to shower before bed. Ell true to her habits said she would but she didn't have any night wear. I said I could fix that, these ladies might have something. I told Ell let us look, then I looked for Amy's reply.

"Sure I could use a shower and I know you have an infamous white tee shirt." I do believe Amy was a bit buzzed now.

I drug Candice off to the bedrooms telling her to get the sleep set I had let her use when they arrived, as I got the white robe belonging to Ell out my closet. I then got a flannel shirt of mine that I thought would work as a robe for Amy and the tee shirt. I pictured in my mind of Amy in my robe, looking like a young preschool girl wearing her daddy's robe.

Amy took the guest bath and Ell to the master ensuite bath. The two finished up about the same time and head for the rooms.

Betty and Candice decided they wanted showers too, and I also needed a shower. Betty and I used the ensuite shower. Candice was quicker than Betty and I by several minutes. She was sitting on the bed, patiently calculating her strike. I saw it in her face.

I began to gather things for the sofa when I was attacked. My um...rape, lasted what seemed like forever, well, hour and a half maybe. I was almost traumatized, not for me, but for Amy and Eloise, they might have heard my two assailants. They were a bit loud and boisterous.

It was late in the morning when I started making coffee. I looked out the back and could see all the ice was gone now. Amy wandered in to the kitchen wearing the oversized tee shirt, scratching through her hair with both hands. One side of the tee shirt hung off a shoulder.

"Good morning, little miss sunshine, sleep well" I said smiling enjoying the view of Amy.

The light hit the tee shirt just right and I could tell she was bare underneath. Amy quickly did the arm cross thing and knee bend. She was startled to see me, hers eyes wide and her nipples stiffened.

"Oh you're up, I didn't think you would be up until late afternoon, after last night."

"Coffee? would you like a cup or something different? and why would you think late afternoon?" I quizzed her.