Grinding in the Pool

Story Info
Passionate couple have a semi-public session at the pool.
1.4k words
4.16
16.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_Saige
Bi_Saige
13 Followers

Aaron and Irene were spending the afternoon under the coolness of the shade in an isolated corner of the pool patio, she was sitting on his lap, facing him and straddling him between her legs, Aaron's rock hard erection grinding on her pussy, as they were passionately making out, with only the fabric of their swimwear separating their genitals.

It was a cool summer day, and the campus pool was mostly empty this time of day, save for the occasional student walking by, they were used to the semi public displays, and as long as they didn't go too far with many eyes around, they were safe.

Is has only been 4 months, but Aaron and Irene were inseparable and the sexual chemistry between them was unreal, the couple even took extra summer classes to spend more time together before having to leave back home to their respective cities, they still planned dates and get-togethers when separated but the long distance took a toll on their relationship.

As things got more heated, with both his hands massaging her ass, guiding her hips up and down the length of his erection, nibbling on her hard nipple over her bikini top, and her hands over his bare chest and shoulders, occasionally leaning down to kiss his jaw and nibble on his earlobe, while whispering dirty things she wished he could do to her right then and there and moaning in his ear, they were struggling to keep their composure, and Irene felt the need to do something before things spiraled out of control.

"Let's go swim!" She abruptly blurted out before forcing herself to let go, get up and make her way to the pool, hiding a face she knew was flushed red, it was almost embarrassing how much that man affected her, how one look from him would make the butterflies in her stomach go wild, how one touch could make her knees weak, she was now too hot and hoped the cold pool water would cool her down a bit.

"Umm yea, sure" he replied, a little disappointed with the sudden loss of warm pressure on his groin, but knew it was for the best since his cock has started twitching, and he too needed to cool down, he stayed sat however, leaning back, watching his girlfriend make her way to the pool, her bikini left very little to the imagination, much to his delight, and he was drinking in the sight of her curvy hips swaying, her full round ass and thick thighs as she lowered herself into the pool and motioned for him to join her.

He got up after a few more seconds, jumped in the pool attempting and failing a forward flip, causing a big splash, and Irene shrieked and laughed, her laugh was contagious as he started giggling himself. He loved seeing her in water, the way she moved and her big smile, it made his heart swell with an unusual sense of contentment, it made him want to wrap his arms around her waist, pull her to him and kiss her until she can't remember her name, which he did, and she gasped in surprise, he used his body to slowly push her to the edge of the pool, trapping her between himself and the pool wall, she wrapped her legs around him pulling him in, positioning his erection right against her pussy as they slowly started to move their hips in harmony, grinding against each other.

They lost track of time, with his cock rubbing against her swollen clit, she tightened her legs around him, snuggled her face against his neck, moaning, biting that sweet spot between his neck and shoulder, making him shudder, his hands settled on her tits, holding and massaging them, squeezing her erect nipples between his fingertips, and pulling on them extracting gasps and moans from her, there's no hiding what was going on to anybody walking by, yet the thrill of the public display got to them and they just couldn't stop, but he didn't want to ejaculate in a public pool so after a few more minutes he had to stop,

"Let's finish this somewhere else" he shakily said as he stopped moving his hips, and attempted to push her off,

"No no no please, I'm too close, just keep moving, please.." she whispered in his ear, out of breath, and tightened her legs further, adding pressure on her clit, which made her moan, and he could've cum right then and there.

And so he resumed moving, kept taking long deep breaths, attempting and miserably failing to calm himself, and continued grinding his hips to the rhythm of hers, making sure not to go too fast for his own sake, but she was getting more desperate, riding him faster, moaning louder, and he felt his cock throbbing more and more, until he was shaking, panting, his balls felt too heavy, begging for sweet release, he was on the brink of an orgasm, struggling to keep himself from giving in.

"Yes.. yess.. don't stop.. Aaroon, please.. don't staaaahhh.." she was clinging to him at this point, digging her nails into his back, breathing hard, the building pressure leading to her orgasm was almost unbearable yet blissful, and after only a few moments that felt like forever to him, she froze, shaking and tensing, pleasure rippling through her body

He could feel her pussy throbbing against his cock as she came hard, and it was taking every shred of his self control not to cum, he was shaky as well, his skin too sensitive, his jaw hurt from grinding his teeth so hard, but he somehow couldn't let go, she felt so good, and so he kept her pressed against his erection until her orgasm subsided.

Aaron allowed Irene only a few moments to calm herself after her orgasm faded before peeling himself from her and attempting to climb off the pool, he was lightheaded, shaky and weak, but he eventually did, then helped her off, and pretty much dragged her to the pool bathroom/shower, it felt physically impossible for him to wait until he got back to his dorm room, he needed release and he just couldn't think about anything else at that moment.

They couldn't bother to check if all the stalls were empty as they locked themselves in one of the shower stalls, Irene pushed him against the wall, lowered herself on her knees, his erection was pushing against his swimming shorts, which she lowered slowly.

She somehow always forgot how perfect his dick looked, he was thick, throbbing, the tip red and still glistening from the pool water, she smiled as he was shooting out precum begging to be held, stroked, drained.

"My god Irene, fucking touch it already" his voice was hoarse, and she could hear how close he was, how desperate he was, and she liked it, she obliged, wrapping her cold hand around the hot shaft, and she heard him suck a breathe between his teeth, his body shuddering, and with her thumb she spread the slick drops of precum across his sensitive tip, and started pulling on his cock, after only a few moments Aaron was moaning and groaning, moving his hips, thrusting into her hand, urging her to go faster.

He could feel his orgasm building, and the rhythm of her cold soft hand jerking his very hot dick was too slow but was enough and felt so damn good, "yes baby yes, keep going, I'm about to cum" he managed to say before his dick lost sensation of Irene's hand, but before he could complain it got replaced by a warm, soft and wet sensation he realised was her mouth, she was sucking on the sensitive tip, twirling her tongue around it, and that was enough to violently shove him over the edge in a matter of seconds, he used her hair to bury his cock deep inside her mouth, pumping cum she was hungrily swallowing.

After a few moments of silence interrupted only by both their panting, making him realize he was probably a bit too loud, he slowly opened his eyes to catch the sight of his gf wiping a drop of escaped cum from the side of her lower lip, still on her knees, she looked up, smiled, "good soup" she said which made them both giggle, and how he loved seeing her smile, he pulled her up to him, kissed her, tasting the remnants of his cum in her mouth.

He pulled away to catch his breath, softly biting her lower lip while doing so, pulled his shorts up, took her hand in his and left to go back to his dorm room, after all, he was still horny and they could go for round 2..

Bi_Saige
Bi_Saige
13 Followers