Grish, Sheri, and Mother

Story Info
Mother has been helping Grish's romance since the beginning!
2.4k words
3.56
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grisham Ludlow and his fiancée, Sheridan, came in his spacious house after an evening at the opera.

Sheridan loved it that Grish could explain "La Traviata" so well, without being laborious or condescending.

"I really identify with that chick-Violetta?"

"Violetta Valery? Yes, she reminds me of you as well, Sheri." Grisham said with a smile.

Sheridan smiled as Grish indulgently helped her off with her ermine wrap, which he'd given her as a birthday present.

"Yes, and I feel and I feel like Alfredo Germont, who was so possessed by Violeta when I see you, Sheridan" Grisham said, as he went to make her a Mai Tai.

Sheri loved her time with Grisham. He was so Old World, and she liked it that he pampered her, and took off her coat and waited on her hand and foot.

The engagement ring was massive, as well!

And Grish had reluctantly assented when Sheri had asked him to fund a week in the Bahamas for her and an old boyfriend so they could properly say "goodbye."

That's the kind of fellow a girl needs!

Sheridan was a cutie, there was no doubt. She had big auburn hair, and a decent rack, but she never felt like she was anything special until after she'd begun seeing the distinguished older man.

Grish had unusual needs, to be sure, but he was such a generous and kindly dude.

Sheri sat back and enjoyed how Grisham was gazing at her, enjoying the spectacle of her in her evening gown.

She'd promised him unusual spectacular treats if he gave her a Black card to shop with, and she exhausted Buttermilk Falls's equivalent of Savile Row...

But Grish did have that pinched look right now. Part of it might be from gazing on her pendulous cleavage in the plunging neckline, and of course the poor thing had not cum in some time.

"Grisham, why don't you undress, baby, let's see how our Little Soldier is doing."

Grish winced briefly. Mother often called his member the "Little Soldier" previous to thrashing it with a bit of baling wire.

But Mother was gone, right? Weren't things different now?

"I thought we could both undress, Sheridan." Grish said hopefully.

"No, no, lover boy...don't take advantage of a nice girl like me..." Sheri winked and smiled. "Let's get those duds off, Buster."

"But, you said we might have more fun tonight." Grisham said resentfully. He felt like stomping his foot. All he gave to this woman, and he couldn't get her damn dress off!

Sometimes she'd wear the lingerie he'd bought her, but it was only when he was tied spread-eagled, usually watching her as she made out with some surly bar pick-up.

"Please don't be vulgar and inappropriate, Grisham." said Sheri, a warning note in her tone. "We've had such a nice evening, and I wouldn't want to have you go and fetch the cane."

Grisham sighed and bit his lip. He was near tears and damn it, he had a right...but he thought of the rattan and her adroitness and skill in its administration. He removed his tuxedo and folded it neatly as Mother had taught him, and then removed his underwear.

Grish stood in front of the beautiful girl, who was reclining on the sofa and of course he was so naked and humiliated. She was dressed, as always...

And his penis was aroused by his shame and trying to expand in the miniscule two-inch cage, a mandatory gift from Mother on Grisham's twenty-first birthday.

Now, Sheri leaned over, further displaying her glorious teats, and stroked the cage with her sparkly manicure. "I always get a kick out of how your dick is kept so small in that thing."

She looked up at her tormented fiancée apologetically. "I know you were upset when I showed my brother and his friends. They shouldn't have made such fun of you."

"And then you let Bubba beat me!" Grish said, annoyed.

"Well, you took the Lord's name in vain, and your mom said I should clean your potty mouth. Normally I would have caned you, but you know, I was tired from laughing, no offense."

As Sheridan said this, she giggled in spite of herself, and Grisham flushed again, but his penis was very, very excited at the memory of what Sheri and her brother had put him through.

After Bubba had given Grish a hard whipping with the vacuum cleaner cord followed up by Mother's trusty rattan, Sheri had told Bubs to lock Grisham up in the dog kennel, a big wire thing in the back yard, and then Sheri and her bunch had gone out drinking...

While Grish had shivered in his own back yard. and then it had started to rain...

But he couldn't get too angry with her. Sheri had let him out later, and dried him off, and rubbed ointment on his welts, and then she'd let him rub his wee-wee between her thighs, with the cage off, and he'd had a lovely release...

Which of course had been followed by Grish having to lick up his mess from her gams, but that's okay.

But Grish was now having a difficult time because that had been the last time he'd had a release and it was 87 days now. And he wasn't going to be able to cum, by Mother's decree, until his wedding night.

"Your mom says it will just postpone you making a commitment" Sheri had said apologetically, "And the wedding's in June, just a few months away."

So now Sheridan stroked the skin of Grish's penis between the little bars of the tiny cage. Grisham worried that he might burst into tears from anger, pain and frustration.

This had happened some weeks before, when he'd thrown a fit to get released, but unfortunately Sheridan had demurred.

She'd been forced (or so she said) to thrash him with a scourge until his whining had subsided, and then she'd given him a hot enema and had once again subjected him to a night in the back yard, naked, in the wire dog kennel.

Now, Sheridan looked up compassionately at Grisham. She took the necklace that hung between her creamy globes and pulled it over her exotic beehive hairdo and carefully used the key to unlock Grish's cock-cage.

Grisham breathed more easily as his erection was allowed, unencumbered, to expand.

It was a tumescent penis, though not terribly big.

Sheri had told Grish more than once that she could forgive a "little teeny weenie" since he was such a nice guy, but he couldn't expect to get too much action "down there" from her.

"I was worried you might decide to throw another tantrum this week." Sheridan said clucking.

"I wouldn't want to have to spank you and put you in diapers after you were so nice to squire me around to dinner and the opera, and after you treated me to being taken in that horse-drawn carriage around Colonel Buttermilk Park."

She paused. "Is it true that your mom made your dad pull her around in that same carriage when she was having a fuck-fest with whoever the driver was back then?"

Grish nodded shamefacedly. Poor Dad, forced to pull the carriage around with a bit in his mouth, stark naked. But it was really good exercise.

Sheridan leaned close to Grish's bulging shaft and she blew lightly on his glans. "I was telling Emeri and Dorritt about one of our first dates."

Sheri giggled again, thinking of the lunch with her girlfriends.

"Remember? Your mom was visiting and when you brought me home, your mom was pissed because you left dishes in the sink or something."

"I remember, Sheridan." Grish closed his eyes. Mother had ordered Grisham to take down his breeches and she'd whipped his bare butt with a wooden spoon as Sheri had watched, her hand over her mouth.

At first Grish had thought Sheridan was shocked, but it appeared after a bit she was laughing!

Grish had been relegated to stand in a corner in the parlor, his trousers clogging his ankles and his reddened buttocks on display, as Mother had made excuses for his poor behavior.

"If I don't address this immediately, Sheridan, he'll just get worse." Mother had said with an evil smile. "I was in Biarritz for months, and I am leaving for Tuscany, and he regresses so much when I am gone."

"I (giggle) understand, Mrs. Ludlow." Sheri had said, shaking with mirth.

Finally Grish had thought about it. Damn it, he was thirty-eight years old. He'd turned and pulled up his pants and told Mother "You have no right to..."

But it was too late, Mother slapped him in mid protest, the rings on her hands leaving his face scratched and bloody.

Then Grish had been stripped by Mother, who'd handed the clothes to Sheri.

And Mother had gone at Grish's buttocks, penis, back and thighs with a cattle-quirt she kept coiled on the wall.

Sheridan had expressed interest in the little cage Grish had been wearing and Mother had explained that her son had a serious onanism issue.

"I keep Grishie honest in my absences, and if his behavior impresses, I will unlock him for a brief respite during my visit, perhaps with a nasty magazine before I return to my winter quarters in Tuscany."

Why had Grisham brought Sheri home when he knew there was a chance that Mother might act up?

Because, of course, Mother had the key to his cage, and he'd hoped against hope that she might lend it to him so he could have a fling with Sheridan...

Normally, Grish's releases would be on the last night before Mother went overseas. Sometimes he would look at porn, and others he would actually masturbate right in front of Mother as she reclined with one of her young men (Mother, at sixty-three, was still quite a dish).

Grisham would finish in one of Mother's scented hankies or sometimes, if he'd been especially good and Mother had been pleased at the stock reports of the company that Grisham Sr. had left them, where Grish presided as C.E.O...

Mother would let Grish finish in a pair of her pantyhose!

But Mother had been so charmed by Sheridan that she'd given the girl a copy of the chastity key before going home.

"Even if you don't want a further involvement with my son, perhaps you could supervise his releases? He whines awfully if I don't come home four to six times a year for his releases, you know."

Yes, normally Grisham had been used to jerking off five times a year, spaced on the last day of each of Mother's bimonthly visits, and he' d hoped that Sheri would be more generous...after all, she was around all the time, right?

And maybe, finally, he could have a little nookie!

But, as they say, if you want to make God laugh, tell Her your plans.

Now, Sheridan stroked Grisham a little faster. "Your mother sent me an email last night."

Sheri drummed her sparkly nails on Grisham's throbbing shaft.

"She showed me a video of the man she's met recently. Some kind of oil-boy who she's shacked up with in Saudi Arabia...Jordan?"

Sheri plucked Grisham's foreskin and tickled the sensitive area under it.

"He's a Frenchie, but he manages the oil wells there, his name's Emile. And in the file your Mom sent me, she was whipping Emile's bare ass with a big hairbrush and God he was crying like a little bitch."

Grisham sighed passively. But his cock was getting thicker, and becoming quite empurpled in her feminine grasp.

"I told your mother that I broke a spatula on your the other day, and she laughed. She said she'd like me to Skype your next punishment."

Grisham began sobbing in humiliation, rage, and frustration...and excitement.

"And I heard from your Aunt Willa Mae. She says she has put a door on your Uncle Grenville."

Grisham looked puzzled. Though of course the masturbation was so distracting him.

"Aunt Willa Mae got a nice thick oak front door from her carpenter lover. She bored three secure holes in it...in the middle of the door."

One, big enough for Uncle Gren's head, and then a smaller one on each side of the head-hole for his wrists. It's like a pillory or a stock, like Colonials wore, except Gren wears it around his neck and has to stand with it on his shoulders."

Sheri took her little fists and boxed Grish's scrotal sack like it was a boxing bag, and he wept...but then she resumed his dick stroke with alacrity.

"So Gren wears this door, and it's really heavy and wide, and he can't see what's going on under him when she has him stand, wearing it."

Sheri scratched the sensitive outer area of Grisham's anus with a long nail and then continued operations on his glans...she knew how to run those fingers!

"So Aunt Willa uses a fiberglass riding crop, and whacks Grenville's legs and his butt to force your uncle to do deep knee bends, while wearing that heavy door. And it's been really good for his heart and muscled him up, pushing that heavy wood up and down."

Sheri jacked Grisham's dick faster and faster and then suddenly pulled her little paw away as he was about to spurt.

"So then she plays with his penis under the door, he has no idea what is going on, poor Uncle Grenville, and he loves the stimulation, but then without warning she'll kick him in the nuts or uses his cock as a pincushion for her sewing needles."

Sheridan looked up teasingly and then leaned over and licked Grish's cock once or twice, and he gasped...

She smiled up at Grish. "In a little while I'm going to want you to strip and put on your leash and collar as I'm expecting a visitor."

Grisham's shoulders slumped. He loved it when Sheri stayed over, even w hen he was relegated to the floor.

And he often serviced Sheri's quim for an hour or two before she went to sleep...

But that night, Grish was forced to service Sheri and Lumbago, the young man who Grish hired to clean his swimming pool...

But he was terribly obedient, Grish was. After all, he might get laid on his wedding night...five or six months away!