Grizzly and Panda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the white fence surrounding the community was blocking the cop's view of me, I spun and doubled back, racing into the sideyard between the corner house and the one immediately adjacent.

The SUV's wheels screeched as he slammed into the turn. I leaped over a four-foot chain link fence into the backyard of that first house. Then, I dove. The sprinklers were running, and I slid ten feet across the wet grass.

About twenty yards into Pinecrest, the SUV barreled through the three-way intersection, turning right to follow my previous path. I watched him pass the house, hurtling along in search of me.

"Holy shit," I muttered. Then, I flew across the wet grass, leaped over the fence, and ran past the entrance back into the main street. Scanning for Hope, I couldn't see her--a good sign.

But there wasn't time to fuck around. Our little town had about five cops on patrol at any given moment. Fat Ass would have called for backup. I needed to be out of sight.

Back the way I came, I decided.

Crossing the street, I bolted toward the northeast corner of Cozy Storage's fence. Then, I turned south toward the expressway between Cozy Storage and the shipping facility.

Seconds later at the southeast corner, I stopped and dropped. Another cruiser, lights and sirens running, was streaking down the expressway. The next exit on that route would be the one to take to get to Pinecrest--or Cozy Storage.

When it passed safely away, I jogged along the rough, descending terrain for a few hundred yards until I could drop down into the ravine and rest beside the culvert.

I swore and fought to catch my breath. It was only then that I could process my decision-making. I had run into Pinecrest on instinct, but in retrospect, it was perfect. It helped support the idea the sign bandits lived there.

I had doubled back because, in the short time I had seen the cop, he acted like a hothead, speeding, slamming his brakes, and giving chase to me. I wanted him to be pissed because I wanted him to charge past me. Finally, I had retraced my route around Cozy Storage because I wanted separation between Hope and me. Even if I had seen her out there when I left Pinecrest, I would not have gone to her unless she called for help.

"Okay. Fuck it," I muttered to myself. "Let's go."

Staying low, I marched up the hill to Cozy Storage's dead-end road. I quickly crossed the street and very carefully squeezed under the new cuts I had earlier made in the cell tower fence.

"Hey, Grizzly."

"Shit!" I hissed, spinning around and seeing Hope's form peeking out from behind a tree. "Oh, fuck," I sighed, collapsing to my knees.

She hurried to me, saying, "Come on. There's, like, three cop cars around."

I got up and walked into the tree line beside her. Safely in the darkness, I sat down against a tree. Hope sat beside me. "You scared the fuck out of me, Hope. Just now, yeah, and whatever it was--five minutes ago at the fence." Looking at her clearly for the first time, I said, "The fuck kind of face paint is that?"

Swallowing and barely able to speak, she uttered, "Mud."

I chuckled.

"You were already gone, and I couldn't find any of the real stuff," she explained, laughing in a stilted, uncomfortable way.

"It's in my pocket here."

"I'm sorry," she said, "for oversleeping."

"Nothing."

"And thank you for--for saving me. I've never been so--." She didn't finish, she broke down in tears. I reached over and hugged her into me. "I screwed up," she cried. "I almost ruined everything."

I stroked her back and let her get it out. When she seemed to be coming out of it, I asked why she didn't go straight home after the cop chased me.

"More cops," she said. "After the first, I saw two more moving along the street where we cross back toward our house." She sniffled before continuing. "After that, I decided to wait."

"Why here?"

"Thought you'd come this way."

"Good of you."

She shook her head.

"Let's go home," I said, "and get you your beauty rest before school."

She smiled weakly.

I helped her up, and we left. It was just after 4:45am when we darted across the street and back home. I let her wash up first. She still seemed dazed and terrified when she came out.

When I finished washing up, I looked for her in the den, but she was gone. I walked into my room in my underwear, closed the door, and saw her there, on my bed with a towel cinched over her chest and another wrapped around her hair.

I stopped.

"Please don't kick me out. I don't want to be by myself."

"Okay." I took a pair of loose shorts from my closet and changed into them, not caring that Hope might see. I turned off the lamp beside the bed. The second I climbed on top of the covers beside Hope and settled comfortably with my arms behind my head, she rolled toward me and hugged my body.

"You're warm," I said. "Hug me close."

She did, and I gently rubbed her back. "Does Mom check on your room in the mornings anymore?"

She shook her head.

Neither of us spoke for a minute. Then, Hope asked if I had cut the fence.

"Across from the Pinecrest entrance, yeah. Worked. Looked good."

Then she asked, "What did you think would happen when you threw that can at the cop?"

"I was aiming for the car, not the cop."

"I know."

I sighed. "I guess I wanted to be the bigger bad guy. I wanted him to chase me instead of you."

She didn't reply.

"Did you run right away?" I asked.

"He yelled at me to stay there, but yeah. When he went after you, I ran."

"Smart."

Hope snuggled into me, and through the towel, I felt the heft of her breast on my ribs.

"We might," I said, "need to revisit our future plans based on tonight's events."

"Not our plans," she corrected forlornly. "Your plans; you don't need me."

"Shut the fuck up, Panda."

"You don't," she argued, looking up at me.

"I need you. Your help. Your ideas. Your support."

"You did it all without me, and I needed to be rescued."

"Exactly my argument."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"We're better," I explained, "together. Panda and Grizzly are a team. When they're not together, shit goes wrong."

She blinked, and her expression softened. The anxiety that had been there vanished; something like wonder replaced it.

I said, "I'm never going without you again."

Hope smiled adoringly. "Mean it?"

I nodded.

She snuggled against me, whispering that my light massage felt good. A moment later, her hand slid over my tummy to my chest, gently rubbing. I curled the back of Hope's towel into my fingers, drawing more and more of the fabric until I knew her ass was exposed. Then, I reached down and held it. An impossibly smooth cup of heavy flesh filled my palm.

Hope's fingers froze momentarily when the bulge in my groin first appeared. Then, though neither of us said a word, we both watched my cock slowly swell until my loose shorts became an obscene canopy.

In the tiniest of increments, Hope's fingers moved down my chest and over my navel. I massaged her ass while I waited, never asking her to do anything. She moved her hand nearer my cock like it was a beautiful, deadly animal that she wanted to touch but whose fangs she needed to avoid.

"Panda," I whispered, feeling her fingers flinch at the sound of my voice. With my free hand, I pulled my stretchy shorts over my cock and kicked them onto the foot of the bed.

Her voice was quiet and airy. It cracked when she first spoke. "I've never seen a hard one before--not with my own eyes."

I raised her chin toward me and kissed her lips. She hummed, and it sounded like relief and pleasure. Our mouths opened, and I fed my tongue through her soft lips. When I broke the kiss, I caressed her face and told her to feel it.

Both of us turned to watch. Her hand slid down my belly, and her fingers reached out, touching and petting. She opened her hand and curled her fingers around the shaft, exploring the tip with her thumb before letting go. Sliding lower, I felt her fingertips curl under my scrunched-up sack. Hope found a testicle and caressed it. She found the other. Then, she gently squeezed the region, undulating her fingers in a light massaging motion.

When my cock visibly throbbed, Hope sucked in a gasp of surprise. Her head spun to me, eyes wide. We kissed, and I felt her excitement on her lips and tongue. I heard it in the short, sensual moan that escaped her as she stroked my cock.

I groaned, and this made her stop and break the kiss. Our eyes opened and met. Watching me intently, she stroked it again. My reaction seemed to amaze her. She did it again, alternately watching me and my cock. She looked like a person suddenly realizing she had superpowers.

At my next groan, she quit altogether, letting me go and looking up at me as if awaiting some kind of confirmation. Clearing my throat, I said, "That felt really, really good, Panda."

"It did?"

I nodded.

She smiled, and my heart about exploded at the sight of joy on that big-eyed, beautiful face. Hope looked at my cock. "What should I do?" she whispered.

"Kiss it."

She nodded.

I squeezed her ass to convey my encouragement.

Hope sat up. She pulled the towel from her hair and cast it to the floor. Gazing down at my cock, she bent over it. Near my hip, I watched her hand appear, cupped as if she were going to scoop water to bring to her mouth. The side of her hand came to rest like that against the shaft, and she used it to raise my cock straight up. Then, she bent low and kissed the tip.

And again. The kisses were supremely soft, and with her hand still cupped against the base, the act seemed almost reverential--as if my cock was some marvel that merited adoration.

"Make it cum," I murmured, "with your mouth."

"Yeah," Hope whispered, planting her softly puckered lips on it. She tenderly kissed the tip, the shaft, and my balls while she repeated my words. "Make it--cum--with--my mouth."

Never taking her eyes or her hand away from my cock, Hope climbed between my legs and bent over it. When her semi-wet hair draped down, I swept it away, cradling it to her head so that I could see. Gripping the shaft, she opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

Then I closed mine. "Oh, fuck," I murmured.

The shaft throbbed in her fist, and she pulled off to see my reaction.

I nodded at her.

Again, I had the sense that she was right then realizing for the first time some miraculous skill she never knew she possessed. She took me in again, eyes closed and bobbing several times.

"That feels so fucking good, Panda," I uttered, and my voice was almost unrecognizable to me. It sounded like I was battling for my life in a place where I couldn't make any noise louder than a whisper. When I slid my fingers over her cheek, her eyes briefly opened, searched, and found mine.

My cock throbbed. "Yeah," I uttered. "Fuck yes. Look at me when you do it."

She did.

What had been simmering now flashed into an uncontrollable boil. Hope's fist pumped my shaft. Her fat lips trawled up and down my thick cock. Those eyes, dark and sensual, watched mine as if searching for every sign of my pleasure. Would I ever, I wondered, get a blowjob from a more beautiful woman?

It felt too good to dwell upon the idea. I gasped and sucked a breath, holding it. Releasing it with a groan, I did it again, watching Hope bob and stroke my cock into her mouth. The satisfaction ripping through me surged. Higher. Higher. I wanted to keep watching, but the pleasure was too exquisite. Hissing and stammering, I told Hope that I was going to cum, and then I closed my eyes.

She didn't stop.

She's not stopping, I thought with absolute wonder as my entire body, every muscle, flexed. Cum fired through her lips and over her tongue in glorious spurts. The release was pure jubilation. I opened my eyes in time to see Hope's surprised eyes. I wanted to tell her to swallow it, but I had no voice to utter the words.

Her hand quit stroking, and her head bobbed only slightly, as if she needed to concentrate on the fluid still gushing into her mouth. The contractions of my cock abated, and then I felt something different.

I heard it, too--a muffled, throaty cluck. One of them. Two. Then, I watched Hope's cheeks draw inward. I felt the power of her suction. Three.

Hope's lips released me with a gasp. Her mouth opened, and nothing came out. Nothing. She'd swallowed every drop.

I kicked my head back and swore, chuffing air.

Hope's head rested on my thigh. Not for long. I reached down and hauled her body to mine, wrapping her in my arms.

"I did it right, didn't I?" she asked.

I kissed her damp hair, sighing, "Yeah."

"I did good, too?"

"Very."

She laughed quietly and sighed.

I held her close, and in the thrumming tranquility that followed, we fell asleep.

An hour later, I felt her climb out of the bed, and as she tip-toed out of my room, her fingers gently touched my feet before she went out the door.

Another hour later, we were in my car on the way to school.

"Tired?" I asked.

"A little bit."

"Feeling okay after last night's scare with the cops?"

She nodded, adding, "Thank you for being so cool about it. Saving me and stuff."

"Panda and Grizzly, we leave no one behind."

Hope smiled, but not really. It quickly disappeared. "About last night in your bed--I mean, that was crazy, right?"

"You're talking about the--?" I didn't finish.

"Yeah," she said. "Things got out of hand, didn't they?"

"Maybe so."

"And we can't--we shouldn't, should we? Do stuff like that?" she asked.

"Probably not."

"Yeah, so--."

"So, how about we focus on the mission?" I suggested.

"Okay."

"You still want to do missions together, right?"

She nodded. "Yes. Please."

"Cool, Panda. So, that's what we'll do."

"Going out at night with you," Hope said, "makes me feel--"

When she didn't complete the thought, I said, "I know what you mean."

***

"It would be crazy to go back tonight. Are we agreed on that?" I asked, driving us home from school that afternoon.

"Yes. Insane."

"But, we could, you know. We could do the rung thing and leave the false trail at the cut in the fence--."

"Wait a minute," Hope interrupted. "Are you saying we should or shouldn't?"

"Shouldn't. But I want to."

My words touched upon something in her. The puzzlement on her face vanished. Her eyes grew hungry, and she said, "So do I."

"Let's get home and plan this thing out."

"And nothing afterward. No bedroom stuff," she added.

"Right. No bedroom stuff."

***

We left at midnight.

In retrospect, our rationale was silly. We convinced each other that after the previous night's near-disaster, the cops would believe they put a no-shit scare into us. No way, they would think, the sign bandits are coming back. So, Hope and I would catch them off guard--that was the theory. Of course, neither of us reminded the other that the cops in our town rarely ever had anything better to do on a weeknight.

To me, we were going out because we knew we shouldn't. It was a school night for both of us. Mom would be shocked and disappointed. Dad would know it was all my idea, and he'd rip my ass for putting Hope's success in jeopardy. Nothing about our night ops was wholesome and legal. The cops would definitely be out looking for us.

Yeah, there was really no other reason for us to go than a spirit of rebelliousness. Everything seemed to be against the idea, and that was exactly why we needed to do it.

No backpack this time, we decided to forego taking down the sheet and removing the rungs. I had a torn piece of black fabric in the cargo pocket of my camouflage pants, and that was it. The mission was simple: attach the ripped hunk of fabric to the cut I had made in the fence. The danger was clear: we would be near the street, across from the lighted entrance to Pinecrest, and with nothing but a two-foot depression in which to hide if the cops were out.

The route we chose took us along the same path I had used the previous night--across the culvert ditch and along the fence between Cozy Storage and the expressway, then north between the two facilities, and finally east along the street to the cut I made in Cozy Storage's fence.

Hope appreciated the snips I made in the cell tower fence, and together, we slid under the gap without any difficulty. We halted at the culvert.

"Seen anything?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Still feeling good?"

"Yep," she replied, grinning.

"Still want to be the operator, and I'll be the lookout?"

She nodded.

"Let's go," I whispered.

She followed me around the first corner, and we stopped at the second, scanning along the street for any sign of cars or pedestrians.

"It'll be hard to see where I made the big cut," I told her. "I tried to push the links together before I left. Here--." I unbuttoned the pocket of my pants and drew out the shard of fabric. Handing it to Hope, I said, "Follow me."

I scanned both directions, and then I began to crawl into the depression. I would move for a few seconds, and then stop to listen. Two cars passed us; neither gave any sign of having seen us. The grass was too tall. A few minutes later, I saw ahead of me a swatch of crushed grass where I had lain the previous night. I turned back to Hope. "We're here."

Scanning the fence, I found the cut right away. Checking both directions, I pushed myself to my knees and crawled to the fence. Then, I reached up and pushed. The gap appeared, and I turned back to Hope.

She nodded, and I slid back into the low ground, facing her. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she whispered, and her expression reminded me of a time, years ago, when we climbed into a big roller coaster, side-by-side. Once the safety bar came ratcheting down, she turned to me, and her face glowed with excitement.

"Alright, let me get set, and I tell you when to go."

She nodded, and I turned toward the street. Listening carefully and hearing nothing, I popped myself into a squatting position, scanned left and right, and then said, "Go, Panda."

I didn't look. I heard her rise and dart to the fence. The whole thing took maybe fifteen seconds before I heard her murmur, "Done."

Instantly, I rolled back into the depression on my back. Hope was squatting beside the fence, and I saw our scrap of fabric hanging there, impaled on one of the sharp links.

"Perfect," I whispered.

Then, Hope surprised me. She jumped on top of me with a thrilled squeak. I caught her, and as if by magnetism, my hands gripped her ass. "Thank you, Grizzly!" she chirped enthusiastically. Then, she kissed me on the lips. Laughing, she kissed me again. And again, and then I kissed her back. Instantly, we were no longer kissing; we were making out.

Neither of us heard the car until it was right on top of us. If we had both remained still, it might have passed us by without stopping, but Hope spun and looked. I saw her eyes grow huge with fear, and she snapped down, clinging to me and hissing, "Cops!"

The car continued east for another second before the officer slammed the brakes.

He saw us--had to have. "Up!" I spat. "Go!"

We sprang to our knees. The cruiser's reverse light flashed on, and the tires squealed on the asphalt.

I seized Hope's hand and ran. She cried, "No!" because I was running along the fence in the direction of the approaching cruiser. The cop hit the brakes as Hope and I dashed past him. In seconds, we heard him brake and throw the cruiser into drive.

The northeast corner of Cozy Storage's fence was still about fifty yards from us on the right. If the cop figured out that was the direction we were going, he could easily cut us off.

"Trust me," I huffed, cutting across the depression and putting us on the street in front of the approaching cop.

He slowed. Everything in front of us became flashes of blue and red, interrupted by our oversized shadows. A short blast of his siren sent a shockwave of fear through my body. I crossed the road's centerline to keep up the ruse. A side entrance to Pinecrest could be accessed to our left at the intersection a few hundred yards further along. To our right and just ahead lay the path between the two fences.

1...345678