Grizzly and Panda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting and moaning, Hope's body rocked as I fucked her ass. I couldn't decide whether to watch her booty absorb the energy of my hips, see the mysterious mixture of suffering and satisfaction on Hope's face, or pinch my eyes shut as my own pleasure mounted.

Hope gasping voice interrupted the debate. She told me how she wanted me to finish.

Electrified by her words, I pulled her body from the picnic table and clutched her breasts. Head spinning, I felt my cock begin to thrum in anticipation of my climax. The pleasure grew so acute my body clamored for me to stop moving, to quit and let it go. Fighting the impulse, I thrust inside of her three more times, mashing our bodies together.

Hope bayed with exhaustion, and the sound of her cry swept me over the edge. My lips latched onto her neck, and I felt my cock throb and release inside of her. I grunted on the soft skin of her nape. Hope gasped with each new contraction. The exultation made me dizzy, but I poured the last of my strength into keeping myself fully sheathed in her ass as the final contractions ebbed and, finally, vanished.

Immediately, Hope collapsed back onto the table, panting. I planted my hands on it, groaning, swearing, and chuffing air. Once I restored my breath, I drew my cock out of her slowly--very slowly.

I remained extremely hard, and when the plum tip slipped free of her, my cock sprang upward, wobbling. A sagging rope of cum, stretching from the tip down to Hope's swollen anus, bounced and wobbled a few times before it snapped. Hope moaned as my freshly deposited semen began dribbling down her thigh.

The flow ending, I swept her body into my arms. A sheen of perspiration made the pinkish hue of her weary face glow. She tried to smile for me, but it came out as exhaustion. I kissed her, and I carried her into the house.

Once she was comfortably settled under the steaming warmth of my shower, I fetched the rest of our clothes, shut off the patio light, and joined her in there.

***

When I woke the next morning, Hope was gone--back to her room, I guessed--but the smell of her pussy lingered in my bed. The wet spot where our fluids had mingled remained.

I stretched languorously. I sighed comfortably because thanks to Hope, I was not in jail.

The door to my room burst open. Mom flew in.

"Geez!" I spat, sitting up.

She about ran up to me. "Good! You're awake!"

"Mom, what--?"

She grabbed my shoulders and said, "You have about two minutes. Listen carefully. You deleted it. You. Do you hear me?"

Blinking, I shook my head and said, "Uh--what's deleted now? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Not now. No time. I deleted it, but you will say that you did--last night. Now tell me what you'll say."

Searching her eyes, I said, "I--I deleted it?"

"Yes." She spun and left in a hurry.

"Mom--?" She closed the door behind her. I pushed myself up.

What the fuck was that about?

While tugging on some clothes a minute or so later, four pounding knocks rang out from my door.

Dad.

"Yeah?" I called.

He strode inside, leaving the door open. "Morning, kid."

I nodded. "What's up, Dad?"

"I could have sworn I heard people outside last night," he began.

I barely registered the remainder of his words. I fought as hard as I could to keep a natural bearing and expression. It was just then that I understood Mom's frantic message to me, and the realization was like a boulder to the guts.

Five summers ago, Mom grew worried about burglars. She claimed to have heard and then seen people dressed in black outside in the night. It wasn't burglars, of course; it was me, doing my night thing. Anyway, to allay Mom's fears, Dad had me help him install cameras.

Yeah.

One of them looked out onto the back patio. Mom had told me she deleted it, meaning first she had seen it. Mom had seen Hope and me.

I suppose my room was still dark enough that Dad never saw my face turn white, then green, and finally, bright red. He prattled on about the noises. He mentioned sirens. Then, he finished by mentioning how, when he got up this morning, he checked the camera system, but the back patio footage had been deleted.

"It was me, Dad. I deleted it."

He waited for an explanation.

"I--I forgot about the cameras, and I was with a girl--doing stuff with a girl out there."

His face morphed from concern to understanding. "Ah!" he said. "Okay. I get it. Leaving no evidence behind, huh?"

"Yeah. Sorry if we woke you."

"I'm okay. It's your Mom who tossed and turned in worry," he explained. "Who is she? New girlfriend?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. Or maybe I just got lucky last night."

"You were careful?"

I nodded.

"Okay," he said. Then, he came over, scruffed my hair, and left, chuckling.

When the door closed, I leaned over the side of the bed and put my head in my hands.

How could I have forgotten?

***

Hope texted me not long after Dad left. "What's going on?"

I replied, "Maybe lay low for a while or go out with friends."

"M&D know something?"

"Not D. Maybe M."

"Cozy Storage or...!?"

I heard the door to the stairs open and close.

"M coming down. Gotta go," I wrote.

A few seconds later, she knocked and came in. I don't think my nerves had ever been so frayed or my heart so thudding with dread. She said, "Thank you for the little fib to your father."

I nodded.

"We've got a few matters to discuss, don't we?" she said.

Here it comes.

"So, I guess it's been you," she said, "messing with that storage sign?"

I nodded.

"Please tell me you haven't done something crazy, set fire to the storage facility or something," he said. "Please tell me all the sirens were about a prank and not a major felony."

I nodded.

She sighed. "Well, that's a relief."

I didn't say anything. I just waited for what was next.

"Look, I'll admit it. It's hilarious," he said, "what you did to the sign. Clever. But it's also really stupid. If you got caught, you'd be in jail, and you're an adult. Things like that don't just disappear from your record. Every job application, every interview, you'd have to own up to it."

"I know," I sighed.

"I can't stop you from doing such things, but I can kick you out of this house and make you pay for your own apartment to show you how serious I am."

"I know, Mom."

"I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about telling your father."

"Okay."

"Next thing," she said. "What happened on the back patio--"

I groaned; I couldn't help it.

"I watched the whole thing this morning."

I swallowed a hard lump, staring at the carpet. "Mom, please, can we just--"

"No, we're talking about this right now."

I groaned again. The shame of this moment could not have been deeper.

"Who is she?" Mom asked.

Blinking in astonishment, I opened and closed my mouth.

"Have I met her?"

How, I wondered, was this possible? Was the footage that bad? Was it so impossible to fathom it being Hope that Mom's mind ignored what her eyes surely saw?

Finally, I stammered, "Uh--no. She's not--you don't know her."

"What's her name?"

"Panda."

"Panda? Your girlfriend's name is Panda?"

"Yeah."

Look, my mind was reeling. From the certainty of being caught to the sudden possibility that Mom actually didn't know--despite having seen the footage--flipped my mind over twice. I was in no position to have any sort of cunning.

Mom shook her head, muttering to herself, "The names people burden their poor children with these days!" Turning back to me, she said, "Panda who?"

I cannot explain how the next words fell from my lips. They just did. I said, "Panda Vagina."

No shit.

Mom's mouth fell open. She blinked. One of her eyebrows raised in doubt. "You're kidding me. Vagina?"

I needed to correct myself, but not too much. "Not Vuh--Fuh. Fuh-jye-nuh."

She repeated my pronunciation back to me skeptically.

I nodded.

"Spell it."

"P-H-A-G-Y-N-A," I said, desperately trying to create something foreign-sounding.

"You know," Mom said, "I'll believe it when I meet her, and she tells me her name is Panda Phagyna."

I shrugged.

"You're sure she isn't Panda Anal? A-Y-N-U-L-L?" she threw back at me with a look that implied a lot.

I had to have turned bright red.

Mom shook her head, "It doesn't matter. What matters is that our back patio is not your sex pit, and our security cameras must never again be a part of your--your personal porn studio. Is that clear?"

I nodded, mortified.

She turned toward the door, stopping at the threshold. "One more thing, dear?"

I sighed.

"If you--if you're going to--," she stammered. Then, almost whispering, she said, "If you're going to perform anal sex on a woman, dear, you've got to use some lubrication. I mean, do this Panda Phagyna girl a favor."

Freshly embarrassed, I sputtered, "Mom! I--. No--. I didn't--. I mean, we did use it. I did."

"I'm pretty sure I would have seen it if one of you had pulled a tube out of your pockets."

"No! Not--. We used her--. Mom, sometimes when Panda--" I didn't finish. I gestured with my hand, suggesting something coming out of a crotch. "I used her--her stuff."

Realization lit in her eyes. "Oh! Oh-oh-oh" she said, turning a bit pink herself. "Forget everything I said."

I nodded. She left.

***

Hope texted me from her friend's house that afternoon. "Are we caught?"

"You're safe."

"But what about my Grizzly?"

I smiled, typing, "I'm okay."

"Should I come home?" she asked.

"Yes."

I explained it all to her when she visited me a few minutes later in the basement. Yeah, she made fun of me for Panda Phagyna. I deserved it; I do my best thinking outside at night.

Hope did, however, insist that I get a last name, too. She thought about it and decided to call me Grizzly Cock.

The spelling of my new last name gave her the most mirth: Q-U-A-W-K.

That night, I went out onto the back patio and stood in the places where Hope and I had been. Then, I returned and checked the footage on the kitchen laptop.

Hope and I had gotten extremely lucky. First, the camera had no mic. No sound. I never knew until then. Second, this was no Ultra High Def camera. Dad had purchased cheap shit. Third and most importantly, in the five years since that camera had been installed, much of the lens had fogged over. It was actually kind of freakish how the picture probably missed Hope.

Probably.

I explained it to Hope the next morning, and we both concluded that it was possible that Mom knew and simply decided it was best to play ignorant. Either way, Hope and I agreed that the close calls with the cops and our parents were alarming enough that we ought to quit the nighttime activities. All of them.

***

The sign at Cozy Storage didn't change at all the next week or the week after. Hope rode with me to school, and it was great. We talked and laughed about stuff other than missions. There was a new mutual respect between us that had nothing to do with night ops. It was as if the whole sign episode made us realize we didn't just love each other; we liked each other, too.

But it would be a lie to say I didn't miss the excitement of sex with her or didn't desire her. It was difficult for me to sense how she felt about such things without asking, and I didn't.

I got my answer when Hope came down to see me in my bedroom the following Saturday. Mom and Dad had gone golfing. I was reading for Anthro in bed. When I set the book aside, Hope sat beside me, and she handed me a small note.

On one side, she'd written:

TRESPASSERS

WILL BE

PROSECUTED

The other read:

ERECT REBEL STUD

PLOWS

RIPE ASS

I burst into laughter.

Hope grinned playfully, rubbing her bare leg over mine. She said, "We won't even have to use any of our own letters."

"A new mission for Grizzly Quawk and Panda Phagyna?" I asked.

She nodded, giggling. "A new final mission--for now."

I laughed. "That's pretty loose, Panda, but I'm in."

Sliding closer, Hope rolled onto her side, facing away from me. She tugged down her tiny shorts and skimpy panties. Peering over her shoulder at me, she asked, "Do you maybe want to bring tears to my eyes?"

I slid my hand over that fucking beautiful, tan ass. Groping it, I said, "Yeah. Then, I'm going to have to get some more of that pussycum out of my Panda."

"Yes, sir, Grizzly-sir."

*****

End Note: Thanks to readers for spending time with Grizzly and Panda. This was self-edited, so all mistakes belong to me. Thoughtful feedback is always appreciated. FS

1...345678