Grocery Shopping

Story Info
A trip to the grocery store turns NSFW. Will they be caught?
1k words
4.56
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ruely
Ruely
1 Followers

The lights are too bright. There's too many people. Of course we end up with the squeaky cart. I hate grocery shopping.

Literally the only thing that makes it better is doing it with you, and you seem more annoyed by my presence than you are enjoying it.

On a whim, I talk you into trying out the display bed. We're in the home section anyway, might as well.

You laugh as it squeaks. I love your laugh. I haven't heard it in weeks between work and outside stresses, and it's intoxicating. You're intoxicating.

We get a slightly disapproving, but mostly bored look from the employee walking by us. They can't say anything since we're not doing anything, but I'm sure they're imagining having to fix the bedding.

I reach over to touch you. You roll over just in time to turn an absent-minded brush into an accidental tickle.

You try to get me back and it turns into a full tickle fight. It's not fair. You're the only one that figured out where I'm actually ticklish and you use it mercilessly.

Gods I love you

Your smell fills my nostrils as I pin your arms to get a reprieve. Your laughter fills my ears. Somehow you're even more beautiful disheveled and out of breath and I feel like my heart could burst. I'm so lucky.

I'm pulled out of my reverie by your hands popping free. I didn't even notice your squirming and now you've caught me off guard. My brain lags like a early 90s computer as your legs wrap around me and you flip me.

Oh, it's on.

"AHEM."

You sheepishly apologize and sit next to me. We laugh wryly to each other as they snort and walk away. It's easy to forget you're not the only other person when we're together, and I find myself getting sucked back into it as you break into a full fit of giggles at them vanishing from sight.

And I still need to get you back from earlier.

I lull you into a false sense of complacency as your head and arm rest on my chest. I slowly reach around you, entangling you in my grasp. By the time you realize what's happening, it's too late. You're mine now and back on your back.

You protest and laugh, squirming to try to reverse the situation. I'm paying attention now, and I'm motivated to make sure you never stay on top long.

You writhe and wriggle, sometimes getting the upper hand when I'm sucked into the sensations of your body pressing against me. Your plump breasts against my chest, pressing in as you push to unbalance me. Your soft belly rubbing against mine, shaking and twitching with laughter and effort. Your firm thighs rubbing between mine, sparking fire through my body. Your warm, supple hips caressing my hardening cock in your efforts to find a better angle.

I unconsciously let out a low moan that turns into a growl. I want you. No, I need you.

You whimper in response and I notice the heat from there has been increasing until it's practically hot to the touch.

Do you need me too, kitten?

I kiss you hard, claiming your soft, supple lips. Your hot breath comes in little gasps and starts as I explore your body through your clothes. Your sensitive little dips and curves. That place on your hips where your legs join. Your nipples now so hard they stick through your shirt.

I pull away to double-check that we're not about to be interrupted again and notice the leg of my pants that had been pressed between yours is soaked. I chuckle and look at you with hunger and lust. It's just you and me for now, and I plan on using every second.

I pounce back down, pinning you under me. I slide my hand up your shirt and knead your breast as I sink my teeth into your neck. I lick and suck, marking what's mine and eliciting those delicious barely-suppressed moans. That's my good kitten. Can't alert the workers and spoil the fun. Not just yet.

Satisfied with my mark, I release and rock, grinding my thigh against your clit and adding extra force into my teasing of your breast and nipple. You let out a tiny whimper. Shush, my love.

You whisper "I'm so close" between ragged breaths, pulling a low growl from me.

I look again, quietly teasing with my hand as I scan the aisle. The reflective stripe on the employee's vest flashes into view at the end of the aisle. At this rate, I have maybe five minutes before they're close enough to notice.

I glance back down only to be met with your pleading eyes. I can't drag this out without it being painful to have to suddenly stop, and I'm too hard to hide.

I lean down as I unzip my pants and whisper "Quiet, kitten. They're coming to spoil our fun."

You nod breathlessly and slap your hand over your mouth as I drive into you. You're so tight and wet that I have to steady myself to keep from busting right away. I knead your hips with my hands and take a slow, measured breath, acting like it's to give you a moment because I know you'll feel bad if you think you're keeping me from cumming.

I rock my hips and slide out and back in, going slow and deep for better control. I hear their radio chirp and you start shaking, silently mouthing "please".

I lean over you, grabbing your throat, and quietly growl in your ear "Cum for me" before picking up the pace and rubbing your clit.

I feel your soaking wet pussy clamp down on my cock as you shake and grab onto me with your legs. I can't hold it back anymore and we cum together.

I can hear the shuffling of sneakers and pull out. We don't have much time. You hurriedly brush your hair over your shoulders and fix your underwear. I adjust and zip just in time to look somewhat normal as the employee makes it close enough to notice us. They pause, giving us a suspicious look, before apparently deciding it's above their pay grade, shaking their head, and walking away.

I glance back at you. Your cheeks are bright red and your lips are parted slightly. You're so beautiful. You meet my eyes and smile sheepishly before breaking out into giggles. Worth it.

Ruely
Ruely
1 Followers