Groomed to Depravity Ch. 03

Story Info
The journey of feminization begins in earnest.
3k words
4.49
62.8k
46

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mohamed sent me a link to a voice training regime for trans girls and gave me three days time to learn how to talk "properly".

He said he'd call me today for my test. I skipped class again and stayed home awaiting the call. If I didn't answer or failed the test, he threatened to "make me regret it" the next time we met. All day I practiced my voice for fear of not meeting his expectations.

It was 7pm in the evening when he finally decided to call.

"Yes Daddy?" I answered in my feminine voice.

"Not bad my little slut. Have you missed Daddy, Sammy?"

"Yes Daddy, I've missed you so much." I felt disgusted to talk to him this way, but it's what I know what he wanted to hear.

"I've got a surprise for you, look up Sissy Sammy Fucked Hard on your computer."

A cold sweat came down my back. I scrambled to get my laptop open and searched the words. It was the video from the weekend, uploaded online for all to see. At least one could recognize me with the blindfold.

"You posted it online?" I asked.

"You don't sound very excited, shouldn't you be happy that Daddy is showing you off? I told you I might make a pornstar out of you. A good girl should be grateful. I'm not sure I like your attitude. Does Sammy need to be punished?"

"No Daddy, I'm sorry."

The video already had 50,000 views. People commented on how much I must've loved it, calling me a whore and a slut, how they wanted to see more.

"You've already got a few fans. I think you should show how thankful you are for their attention."

I gulped. What did he want me to do?

"Some of your new fans don't live so far away. I've organized a meet and greet with them next weekend. We're going to take a visit to London together."

I was speechless. It wasn't enough that he had to forced himself on me, but now all these complete strangers from the internet?

"You should learn to do your make-up if you don't want to be recognized. I'll have an outfit ready for our trip, but that part you'll have to handle yourself."

He ended the call. I was to meet him on Friday night with a make-up kit.

I went to the drug store and bought some basic cosmetics. A little foundation, some lipstick, and eyeshadow. I spent the whole day watching online tutorials, but I wasn't getting anywhere.

I only had one more day, and I didn't want to get recognized while dressed up like a slut. So many students took that bus to London Friday night, he had to hide his appearance somehow.

I decided to go to the one girl who I could ask for help.

SAM: Hi Ellen, mind if I take you up on that make-up offer you made on Halloween?

She called me immediately.

"So Sam, you want me to do your make up?" She asked, excitement evident in her voice.

"Well yes, but more like a lesson you know..." It was much harder to discuss this over the phone. On text the request was impersonal, but to talk about it felt exposed. Even though Ellen knew that I sucked dick before and suspected I was in the closet, she didn't know the whole truth. And I feared by going to her, she would learn of my humiliation and abuse. That I wasn't just a curious college boy, but someone's personal whore.

"Ooo, who is it for? The handsome fellow for the sandwich shop?"

Should I admit the truth?

"I don't want to say, please don't tell anyone." I begged.

"You're no fun. Although your answer already gave it away. Don't worry Sam, like I always said, your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks..." Looks like there was no hiding from her. In some ways it felt nice to have someone to talk to about all this, even if they weren't aware of the whole truth.

"When did you want to do it? I planned to use tomorrow to write next week's seminar paper, but this sounds much more fun."

"Tomorrow sounds good. I'll come by at 10 in the morning?"

"So early? Alright, but you owe me a favour."

"Thanks Ellen, anything you want."

"I already have something in mind, but I'll only tell you after we're done."

The next morning I headed over to Ellen's house. I felt a hot tingle of embarrassment run through my body as I thought about the prospect of having her teach me how to put on makeup. For sure she will never see me as a real man again, if she ever did in the first place. If I was honest with myself, I'd begin to harbour a crush on her in the past couple of weeks. I finally got invited to her home alone, but rather than for sex with her, it was to get me ready to be fucked by another man.

I gave her a text when I arrived and she let me in. She lived in an old terrace home, remodelled specifically for students. There were three en-suites with a shared kitchen. Luckily I didn't run into any of her housemates.

"So what's the occasion? What's Sammy getting dolled up for?" She asked as she led me to her bedroom.

"I'm being taken on a trip to London this weekend." I replied, not wanting to divulge any further details.

"A trip? Moving so fast. You're definitely going to get lucky there. Have you been fucked yet?"

I blushed, not knowing what to say.

"So where should we start?" Asked Ellen.

"I've got the hang of foundation. But I want to make it so I look unrecognizable."

"Like a real girl? I think with your soft, feminine features that shouldn't be too hard."

Ellen sat me down in front of her vanity and pulled out two large cases. The lithe, supple brunette usually wore heavy make up, accentuating her lips and eyes. Her look reminded me of a Lana Del Rey video.

"Let's start with the basics." She said as she pulled some items out of the first case.

Ellen walked me through the steps as we worked our way through the cosmetics. First doing it herself then guiding my hand to finish. We started with some primer and foundation, then the eye liner and highlighter. She finished with some touch ups on the eyebrows. It wasn't too much and didn't take long at all.

I looked in the mirror and saw a young pretty Asian girl looking back at me. I could recognize myself, but only because I knew what to look for. This girl was so feminine that no one could possibly think it was me from just a glance. If we were two people and stood side by side, then maybe people would believe her to be my sister.

"This looks great Ellen!"

"Aw, thanks babe, it's only because you've got such great features to begin with."

I blushed when she called me babe, even though she used it as if I were one of her girlfriends.

Ellen cleaned up my face and handed me all the pieces of her kit.

"You try it by yourself now." I did as I was told and repeated the actions she walked me through. It looked similar, with a few mistakes here and there. Ellen turned on some Britney Spears and we tried again.

"Look at you, Sam Lee. Nicely done!" Ellen complimented me as we gazed at the mirror. It seemed I was a natural.

"Now we've mastered the basics, let's try something more fun." Ellen pulled out the other box to reveal some more specialized pieces of cosmetics.

She walked me through another look, which was heavy on the eyeshadow and eye liner. It was more difficult to follow along, and we had go through a couple of face washes before I was able to complete the look even under Ellen's instruction.

"I think this much sexier, don't you?" Said Ellen when we finished.

My eyelids were coloured a dark, dark blue with heavy eye shadow. Bold eyeliner and giant eyebrows made me look like a cross between a black swan ballerina and a cheap street prostitute. Not sure how attractive it made me, but the look had a definitive "fuck me, I'm easy" vibe to it. An image of Mohamed forcing himself into my ass while slapping me and calling me a whore came to my mind. Maybe this is look suited me more than I liked to admit.

"Looks a bit too sexy for me." I giggled nervously.

"Guess you'll have to walk before you run." She put her hand underneath my chin and closely examined my face. "But you'll get there one day."

We spent the rest of the day going over the products and how best to apply them, gossiping about the other students in our course. Before it was time for me to go, I tried one more time to do the simple look Ellen first taught me. I managed it well.

"Is that little plastic bag of stuff the only makeup you have?" Ellen asked as I cleaned my face.

I nodded.

Ellen packed away a bunch of her items into an empty purse and handed it to me. "Here, take this for your rendezvous in London. As for my favour, I want to see some pictures of you dolled up for your date."

Why did she want to see pictures of me dressed up? She did help me out, a small favour like that wouldn't be a problem.

"Thanks Ellen, you're a lifesaver. I'm happy to share some photos."

I left Ellen's place with the purse of cosmetics and headed straight to Mohamed's house.

I knocked on his door and awaited an answer. I stood with my legs together, both hands clasping the purse in front of my lap. What did he even mean by a meet and greet?

The burly Egyptian answered the door and pulled me inside.

"Your outfit is in the bathroom. Do your makeup and come out. I don't want to hear a peep from you unless it's in your sissy voice, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Daddy." I said in my best obedient, feminine tones.

"Good girl, now go get ready."

I went into the bathroom and saw a set of black panties and gartered stockings. Beside them were a tartan skirt and white blouse. I put them on and checked myself in the mirror. I looked like a Japanese schoolgirl. To complete the look I put on my makeup, fully making myself feminine to please my blackmailer.

I stepped outside to find Mohamed waiting with a wig in his hand.

"You look good, like an innocent student unaware of how much she's about to be abused." He said as he came to me.

I gulped, afraid at what he had hinted at. What did he plan for me in London? I sat down on his bed quietly as he put the wig on and curled it to give it a wavy look. When we were done, he showed me to the mirrored doors of his closet.

I looked incredible, I never thought a boy like me could look like such a beautiful woman. I heard a shutter click as Mohamed took a picture of me on his phone.

"Would you mind sending me a picture, Daddy?" I asked, remembering the promise I made to Ellen.

"Finally getting used to your role, my slut? Daddy will send you all the photos you'd like."

I hanged my head in shame, but even though I was humiliated at the idea of becoming accustomed to dressing up as a girl for his sexual amusement, the damp spot forming on my panties from precum told a difference story. Deep inside, I knew Mohamed was right. I was getting used to serving him as his whore. I've resigned myself to this fate. Things I wouldn't imagine ever doing before, I am now willing to do without so much as a protest. I was his obedient bitch, and part of me even liked it.

We left his house and headed to the bus station. Mohamed made me wear a pair of black scrappy high heels. I've gotten a bit better walking with them since last time, but still it was difficult to balance. I held his arm for balance the entire walk, looking like a love sick schoolgirl out with her older boyfriend.

We arrived at the bus stop early and Mohamed left me alone to have a cigarette. I saw a couple of my neighbours waiting for the bus as well, but fortunately they didn't seem to recognize me in my new hair and school girl get up.

He returned to me after finishing his cigarette. He sat down on the bench and put his arm around me. I looked at him and he put his hand across the back of my neck, pulling me in for a deep kiss. His tongue ravaged the insides of my mouth. I felt repulsed by the taste of stale tobacco. But, I was his to use, and I submissively let him do whatever he liked.

I felt his other hand grasp my ass and gave a short moan when he squeezed. I felt the stares of the others waiting at the bus stop, I felt their judgement. What was this Asian slut doing? Letting an older man grope her and run his tongue down her throat?

The bus came, and gave me a reprieve from the attentions of Mohamed and the crowd. We sat down at the back of the bus, myself by the window and he beside the aisle.

Mohamed placed his hand on my inner thigh and ran it up to my crotch. His fingers rubbed my tiny cock, which had been folded underneath the black panties. He stroked it like a clit, making small circles with his fingers. The spot was already wet with precum, to my humiliation.

"You enjoyed putting on our little show, didn't you?" He said as he continued his strokes. "Your little clit is all wet with excitement, and we haven't even gotten to the main event yet."

The bus took off for London, and the whole time Mohamed never relented in his molestation. The wet patch on my panties grew bigger and bigger, and I could feel my cock growing harder with his touch. If it weren't for his hand pressing it downwards, I would be pitching a tent inside of my skirt.

I felt the pleasure building inside me, and tried my best to suppress a moan. My eyes darted around to see if anyone had noticed what was going on, but fortunately most of the passengers sat upfront, far from where we were. I guess they knew better than to sit closer after the performance we gave earlier.

"Please stop, Daddy." I whispered into his ear.

"Daddy stops when he wants to stop."

"But Daddy.. You're going... to make..me cum." I said in between my deep breaths of pleasure.

"You better not, or you're going to have to clean it up." He commanded, although he continued to toy with my small, leaking cock.

"I can't..." I replied, in a bid to get him to stop. But it was already too late. The pleasure was too much and cum came gushing out of me. It pooled in my panties, making a large wet and sticky patch. Some of it leaked through the fabric. Mohamed managed to catch it all with his hand. He pushed my head down and lifted his hand up. Instinctively, I lapped it up with my tongue, knowing that was what he wanted me to do. When I gulped down most of the salty, bitter liquid, he stuck his fingers inside my mouth. I sucked his hand clean, and he stroked my hair to tell me I did well.

Once he let go, I leaned myself against the window and buried my head in shame. The damp sensation in my crotch reminding me of my inability to resist his touch. I came just like a girl, fingered on the back of the bus dressed like a school girl slut.

I must've fell asleep, as the next thing I knew the bus had stopped and Mohamed was dragging me up. I walked off the bus into the night. The area seemed rather deserted, not exactly the big city of my imagination.

"Where are we, Daddy?"

"Near the hotel. What you didn't think, we'd be staying in the city centre did you?" He started walking off to where I assume was our destination for the night.

I followed, trying to walk as fast as I can in these heels. The night breeze felt especially cold as it blew past my damp panties. I felt silly at my expectations. I had forgotten my place. I was just his personal whore, why would he be taking me on a nice trip to London. He was probably going to take me to some cheap hotel and fuck me. Maybe this meet and greet he talked about was some kind of live sex show he'd arranged.

We arrived at the hotel, and it was just as I suspected. Simple furnishings, a bit rundown but not a complete disaster. We checked into a suite. The room had plenty of space, and there were no audience waiting - both pleasant surprises.

"Get ready for bed." He commanded as he went to the bathroom to wash up.

I took off my shirt and skirt, and crawled onto the bed on all fours. The bed was spacious and soft, much nicer than the one Mohamed had in his bedroom. If I had to be fucked, this was at least a better location.

Mohamed came out in his boxers and laughed.

"I like your attitude, but we've got an early start tomorrow. Since you've been such a good slut, Daddy's going to take you shopping. Get you ready for your big night."

Relieved, I took off my makeup and wig. I felt a tingle in my cock, shamefully expressing its disappointment in the lack of sex.

He got into bed and we laid under the covers. He held me to his chest and stroked my hair as we fell asleep.