Groomed to Depravity Ch. 04

Story Info
A day in the city, a night in front of the cameras.
4.1k words
4.61
49.5k
60

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up you lazy slut."

I opened my eyes to find Mohamed's naked figure looking over me. His morning wood, erect in all its glory. Did he want me to suck him off? My tiny cock flinched as I recalled the adrenaline rush from being raped in the throat.

"We need to be out at 9 if we want to make your first appointment. Put your make up on and get dressed, I've laid out fresh panties for you in the bathroom."

I made my way to the bathroom. I could feel the cum encrusted in my panties, a reminder of my 'accident' on the bus. I showered and changed into the new pair of panties, did my makeup, and donned the clothes I wore yesterday. When I was finished, Mohamed handed me a douche and told me to clean my ass as well.

I was concerned that he was taking me to get fucked, but what other choice did I have. Here I was in a hotel with him, far from anyone I've ever known. I did what I was told.

We took a bus to and then the subway. The whole time, Mohamed would grope and fondle me, eliciting stares from fellow travellers. I must've looked like I enjoyed it, otherwise why hadn't anyone said anything?

We arrived at a hair removal clinic. Mohamed went inside and spoke with the receptionist. She told us to wait and that someone will be with us shortly.

"I'll come and pick you up when it's done." Mohamed said, and left me to wait here by myself.

"Isn't it so nice for him to get you the treatment? They can get quite expensive. I wish my boyfriend took care of me like that." Remarked the receptionist.

"Yes, he's very generous." I said back to her. I didn't want to get into the details of the blackmail and sexual coercion right here with a complete stranger.

"Don't worry. We get 'girls' like you very often. No need to be nervous."

"It's my first time."

"It won't hurt anywhere as much as you'd think it would."

Soon a young blonde woman wearing scrubs came out and invited me inside.

We walked into a room that looked like a spruced up dental theatre. I was told to undress and get onto the recliner.

I stripped to just my panties and laid down. The woman explained what would happen next. They start from my face and move their way down until they were done with the whole body.

"Your skin is so smooth, are you sure you need another appointment already?"

"It's actually my first time..." I replied, still embarrassed that I was dressed up like a girl in front of this pretty lady.

"Trying to even everything out I see. No worries, it's just like any regular waxing, except we take a bit longer because there more to do. Relax and it'll be over before you know it.

After a couple of exchanges about where I came from, and some questions about my American accent, she started to apply the warm wax onto my face. I had very subtle facial hair in general, and always shaved myself clean every day. Nonetheless, there was still a sharp pain when the blonde girl ripped the wax paper off my lips.

She ran through this routine all the way down my body. Every now and then I winced from the pain, and the girl tried to distract me with some idle small talk about my visit to London.

Before long, she took off my panties and got to waxing my pubes. I blushed red as she moved my penis around to get at the edges.

"Don't be shy, I get clients like yourself all the time. Yours looks very cute by the way." She said as she applied the warm wax to my balls. The sensual feeling led my cock to start swelling and getting hard. I think this might be the first time a girl has ever "played" with my balls.

With a quick rip, she removed the few hairs I had down there. I gave a high pitched yelp. That area was definitely more sensitive than others.

After about 45 minutes, she finished. I was smooth now from head to toe. My body felt sore, but I also enjoyed the sensation of being completely hair free.

I put my clothes on and head back to their lobby. Mohamed stood there waiting for me. He settled the bill already and motioned for me to leave with him. As soon as I came to him, he slid a hand up my skirt, in front of all the ladies in the reception.

"Nice and smooth, like a good girl should be." He said as he left the wax clinic. I followed quickly after, full of embarrassment from being groped like that in front of everyone.

"Take these two of these pills, you'll need them for later." He said after we left. I assumed it was something to ease the burning of the waxing. I tried to give him back the bottle but he told me to hang onto it.

We took the next couple of hours to go shopping. It didn't seem any of the store clerks noticed anything amiss as we looked through all sorts of women's clothing. At first I felt embarrassed to be shopping for women's clothes, but it looked like most people assumed us to be just a regular couple. Mohamed bought all the clothes for me to take home, we frequented a couple of regular stores, but also picked a lot of lingerie and shoes. As we shopped, Mohamed asked me if there was anything in particular I liked, and what I might want to try out. It really did feel I was a young girl being spoiled by her sugar daddy.

The sun started to come down and Mohamed said it was time to get back to the hotel. We got back into the hotel and he told me to doll myself up real nice, since we will be meeting some of my fans.

"I'm trying to build you into a pornstar. They have to come and meet fans to build their career, that's how you build a following."

I guess that's why he's spending so much money on making me look nice. A nice investment that he can later profit from.

"They'll be here soon, you should look your sexy best."

I took off my stockings to show off my newly waxed legs. I put on a pair red platform heels and a black backless dress that cut out mid-thigh and had a part on the side. I wore some rings to try and classy up the outfit a little. I looked in the mirror, I still looked like a slut, albeit of a high-end one. I'm sure that's what all these guys came to see anyways.

The phone rang and Mohamed answered. It was the first of my fans he told me. He went downstairs to pick them up, and told me to wait on the sofa in the suite living room.

I duly complied and awaited his return. I shifted my legs around and grew a bit nervous. Why couldn't we meet in a public place, I was beginning to suspect Mohamed has other intentions than just a fan greeting.

Before I could act on any such thoughts, the door opened and in stepped Mohamed with four other men. There was a tall black man in a track suit, a young Pakistani man in sunglasses, a large set elderly white man, and another rather large middle aged white man with a beard.

The two white men sat down beside me and introduced themselves.

"I'm Frank," said the old man as he gave me two kisses on the cheek. "You looked so sexy in the video, put your even sexier in real life."

"Thanks..." I mutter, trying not to be overwhelmed by the thought that these men all jerked off to me getting raped.

"My names Dave." The middle aged man kissed me too and ran his hand up my thigh. I grabbed his hand to stop him going further. "Playing a little hard to get, eh? No problem, I like them feisty."

"I'll leave you alone, there's some things I need to set up in the bedroom."

Mohamed left me alone with my "fans" and closed the door behind him.

"Why don't you be a good girl and show us some skin." Said the Pakistani man.

I didn't know what to do. Were they expecting something from me, or is this just talk.

"Sorry, I'm a bit shy." I tried to find an excuse.

"Shy? Shit, you weren't shy getting fucked in that video. Moaning like a bitch in heat. You were loving it." Said the black man.

I blushed red. "That was...I didn't want to do that." I said, trying to not seem like the total whore they make me out to me.

"Yeah, sure. That's why you were screaming so hard."

"It hurt..." I tried to reply, my head down trying to avoid their gaze. They just laughed when I said it.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do something you wouldn't want." Said the old man. "I wouldn't hurt you."

He put his arm around me and tried to pull me into a hug. Looking into the thirsty eyes of the other three men, I leaned into him for protection.

"See you just need to learn how to play nice." He said to the others. The old man then pressed in and kissed me. As he stuck his tongue inside my mouth, I tried to push him away. But the man was too heavy and there was nothing I could do.

I felt the other man beside me run his hand up my thigh again and using the other to grab my ass. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see both the Pakistani and black man videotaping me with their phones.

The old man tasted gross, like mothballs. But despite my disgust I could feel myself getting off at the idea of being used by multiple men. I tried to push that shameful thought out of my head, but my body betrayed me by leaking precum into my panties.

"I think she likes it." Said the middle aged white man as he rubbed my damp crotch. "Getting nice and wet for us, aren't you bitch?"

I hear the door open and struggled hard to try and break free. Maybe if Mohamed me struggling he'll put an end to it. The desperate thought was laughable, since Mohamed himself saw no issue with forcing himself on me.

"Woah guys." He said. "That's not what we agreed."

The two men on the couch got off me.

"Sammy, go wait in the bedroom while I sort these guys out."

I quickly got myself up and ran into the bedroom. Mohamed closed the door behind me and started talking to the men.

I laid in bed in relief. For a moment I feared Mohamed had whored me out for a gangbang, but from the looks of it it really was just supposed to be a "meeting".

A short while later, the door opened and the old man came in. I got myself up, but before I could get off the bed he sat down beside me.

"Your owner told me that if I paid enough, then I could have you all to myself."

My owner. Yes, that's right, Mohamed owned me. I've let him blackmail me into becoming his sex slave, available to hire out to anyone he chooses. I could protest, but no doubt I'd be greeted with a beating. He would pummel me all while yelling about how ungrateful I was. He did buy all these clothes for me, and now I had to pay him back.

"If that's what Daddy wants, then you can have me."

The old man took this as cue, and pulled me in for a kiss. He was passionate for his age. His right hand slid up the slit of my dress and squeezed my ass. He pushed me down to the bed and started fondling my small, flaccid cock through my panties. As I grew wetter and wetter, he reached underneath to scoop up the precum, and then prodded it into my anus.

He slipped my panties off and took off his own pants. He had a rather large cock, it was smaller than Mohamed's but still intimidated me. He pressed his engorge head against my semi-lubricated anus and pushed it inside.

I moaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain. The old man started to pump his cock inside and out. His crushed me underneath his heft. I found it difficult to breathe, but still my tiny cock dribbled out its usual juices. He fucked me with such force that it forced my cock to swing up and down with each thrust.

"You like how my cock feels inside you?" He said as he squeezed the insides of my thigh. Both my legs straddled his shoulders, the red high heels still hanging on my feet.

I didn't know how to respond. I supposed he paid for me, so he'd wanted me to show interest. "Yes, it feels so good. Please fuck me harder." I said, hoping it was what he wanted to hear.

Like I asked, the old man quickened his pace. With each thrust, his cock impaled my prostate, overwhelming me with sensation and pleasure. I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm. I place my hands over my face to try and cover up my shame. Was I such a slut that getting fucked by an old man made me cum?

"Yes baby! Say my name!" He yelled as pounded me harder and harder in the ass.

I struggle to remember it. "I... forgot..." I manage to peep out between the grunts and moans.

"Bitch, and I was so nice to you too!" He said as he threw my arms aside and slapped me across the face.

"What's my name?" He asked again. I still couldn't answer.

SLAP. "Bitch, I said what's my name?" He fucked me even harder now. The incessant pounding didn't help me remember.

SLAP. SLAP. "Bitch, tell me my name. Who's cumdump are you?" Terrified of more violence, I screamed out the first name that came to my mind.

"Frank!" I braced myself for another hit.

"Yeah that's right, good bitch." He said, fucking me now harder than ever.

I tried to put some more enthusiasm into it, hoping this would make up for having forgotten his name and assuage his anger.

"Oh Frank! Fuck me harder, Frank! Oh fuck, you make me feel so good. Please more...Fuck me more...Make me your cum dumpster."

Frank continued his relentless thrusts and I started to whine loudly. My prostate reaches its limit and cum comes spurting out of my cock onto my dress.

Seeing the sight of the orgasm only encourage Frank more as he fucked me so fast the sound of his fat slapping against my ass defeated the room. I wanted to scream from the intensity of the sensation.

I heard the door open. Before I could look, I felt Frank's cum shoot inside me. Filling me up with his semen, he then collapsed on top of me. He paid me no attention, as if I really was just a sex toy for him. Maybe Frank is right. Maybe I was his cum dumpster.

Mohamed walked up to the bed.

"Times up. Let's get going." He said to Frank. Reluctantly, the old man got off the bed and left the room.

"You ready for the next one?" He asked.

"Are you going to make me fuck all four of them?" I asked, indignant that he whored me out to these 'fans'.

SLAP. He struck me so hard, it broke some skin on the inside of my mouth. "Don't fucking question me."

"I'm sorry, Daddy." I replied.

"I was going to give you a break, but since you're giving me lip now, that's not going to happen."

I looked out at the door and saw a four black men talking with one another. Mohamed began to set up a video camera pointing at the bed.

"The other two didn't want to pay extra and left. But, you managed to impress Aminu so much with how much you were begging for Frank's cock that he called up some of his friends to come and join." He said as he pulled open a laptop and began to type into it. "He didn't have enough to cover his friends too, so we made a compromise. They'll all get to fuck you, but we're going to be live-streaming it."

He picked me up off the bed and stood me in front of the camera. "Now you're going to be telling everyone your name and what these guys will be doing to you."

Mohamed waved the guys in and they stood with me in front of the video camera. The two immediately beside me already started to fondle my ass, legs, and crotch.

"We're live." Said Mohamed. And I saw a red light blink on atop the video camera.

"Hi...I'm Sammy." I croaked out, desperately not wanting to do this. "And these men will be raping me today."

As soon as the words left my mouth, the men got to ripping my dress off. They pushed me down to my knees and pinched my nose to get me to open my mouth. The tall one that arrived with the original group stuck his cock down my throat and started to facefuck me. Two others grabbed my hands and started to use my hand to jerk them.

The brutal sensation of being choked by cock pushed me to squeeze tightly on their cocks. I rubbed up and down their shafts in the hopes that they would finish faster.

The cock in my throat was bigger than anything I've ever seen. It was almost a foot long, and the girth barely left any room for me to breathe. I gagged hard and spurted out spit from my nose. Tears streamed down my eye, with a small black trail forming from my makeup.

The fourth guy came up behind me and started putting his hands around my waist. I couldn't see, but I started to feel his cock probing my anus. The tall man drew his large black cock out of my throat and I managed to grab some air while coughing out the gag spit that spilt into my lungs. The man behind me scooped up some of this spit and began to apply it to my anus. His fingers probed inside, pushing the slimy spit inside to lubricate my passage.

"Fucking disgusting, bitch already has cum in here." He said as he quickly withdrew his finger. The man must've found the old man's cum from earlier. The others laughed and continued to fuck me with even greater vigour.

It didn't really bother him, since he slid his thick dick inside me anyways. All their cocks were so large. Maybe I was meant to be fucked. Compared to them, the tiny useless thing between my legs may have well just been a clit.

Without much lube except some spit and old cum, I felt like I was being split in two. I would be screaming in pain if not for the cock choking me in my throat. It was too much, and I stopped jerking off the other two guys to try and get out. I tried to push the man in front of me away, but the two men whom I was no longer jerking took my hands and placed it back on their cocks.

Seeing my struggle the man in front withdrew his cock. Maybe he was afraid I'd bite it off.

SLAP. SLAP. He struck me twice across the face. "Behave bitch!"

The man behind me wrapped his arm around my neck in a rear choke and whispered in my ear. "No what do you say?"

"...Thank you." I managed to breathe out from underneath his stranglehold.

The tall man stuck his big black cock back into my mouth and returned to fucking my throat.

I occasionally still struggled with my arms whenever the pain behind got too much, but now the guys held a tight grip on me at all times.

"Just got a viewer suggestion to cuff her up if the bitch struggles too much." I heard Mohamed call out. "I'll go get the stuff."

The man in my mouth suddenly changed his pace and started rapidly drilling his cock into me. I could feel his cock stretching out the skin on my neck, creating a bulge with every thrust. I wanted to pull back, but that would mean leaning into the man behind who was already splitting me in two.

"Stay still, whore." He said as he pressed his cock straight down and pressed my face into his crotch. I felt his cum spurt out into my throat and stomach, and I shook from the awful sensation of having his foot long dick all the way down my esophagus.

He pulled out his long black cock out of my throat, dragging a long mixture of cum and gag spit out with him.

Mohamed passed him two sets of fuzzy handcuffs. The guy behind me pulled out to my relief, but before I could catch a rest they picked me up and threw me onto the bed. They took my arms and cuffed my wrists to my ankles, forcing me to point my ass up into the air.

I was stuck in the position and couldn't move. I struggled, but it didn't take them any effort at all to hold me in place. The same man who was fucking me reinserted his cock and pummelled my ass on top the bed. It was easier in this new position, but it still hurt to have him fuck me so roughly.

"This bitch is tight. I can still feel how her ass is squeezing my cock." He said to the others. "Thought I'd have to go to Thailand to get some ladyboy pussy like this."

"You've been on the bitch for ages, let me have a turn." Said one of the guys I'd been servicing with my hands.

"You'll get your turn." Said the man fucking me. He sped up his pace. The bed muffled my screams of pain. Finally, the I felt the man shoot his cum inside of me. He pulled his thick cock out and I felt my ass gape.

"Let's give the audience a show." He said as he slid his fingers to the side of my anus, pulling it open and stretching it. It felt uncomfortable, but there was nothing I could do to stop them. Mohamed took the camera closer and pointed it close up at my gaping anus. They pulled me up a little, and I felt the cum inside me ooze out, a mix of the two men who'd had their way with me in the last hour.

12