Groomed to Depravity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next man came and mounted me. His cock, though still large, slid easier into my ass and didn't hurt as much. I guess the combination of the cum filling up my rectum and how much the last man stretched me out made it easier for me.

It started to feel good, and the burning pain now turned to pleasure. My tiny cock was already dribbling precum like a leaky faucet, and now it formed a constant stream. I moaned every time the man plunged his cock into my prostate. I could feel an orgasm building with every thrust of his hard dick.

His stamina wasn't like the others and he came quickly before I could finish. I was so close to cumming that part of me almost wanted another man to come and resume fucking me.

Not that such a decision was mine to make. The next man in line came and stuck his cock inside me. He started slow, but sped up as my ass loosened with each penetration. He undid my cuffs and lifted me up in front of the camera to give it a full frontal view. He rapidly slammed himself into me, back and forth. I moaned loudly as the sensation began to overwhelm. My little cock flapped itself up and down to the rhythm of his thrusts. He pinned my arms behind me as he pumped me fast like a jack-rabbit.

This finally pushed me over the edge as my hard cock sprayed cum into the air and onto my own belly. Almost at the same time, I felt a splash of sperm inside me as my last rapist came. I counted to four in my head and breathed a sigh of relief as he let me go and I crashed into the bed.

12