Groomed to Depravity Ch. 07

Story Info
To stay a sissy slave or to be exposed?
2.8k words
4.52
35.3k
35

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a searing headache. I hoped my hazy memory of the sex and abuse had only been a dream. But a look around at my rather unfamiliar surroundings suggested otherwise. I realized this was Ellen's living room, and her having picked me up from Mohamed's was also sadly a reality.

A wave of nausea hit me, and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. There were still some ropes of white liquid inside or the vomit. Just how much cum did I swallow last night?

I flushed the toilet and washed up. It was then I noticed that I still had the chastity cage on. To avoid making a mess, I had to sit down to pee, just like a girl.

I left the bathroom to find Ellen waiting for me in the hall.

"You want to talk about what happened last night?" She asked. "Let's take a seat."

We sat down at her kitchen table. I didn't know where to start. The sheer embarrassment of knowing she saw me being used as their party sex doll overwhelmed me. My eyes watered and I tried my best not to breakdown into tears.

"He's been blackmailing me. He found out my family details and threatened to send them my pictures if I didn't do exactly as he said. He's been asking me to do more and more depraved acts, and filming them to build up even more blackmail material."

She didn't look convinced. She leaned back into her chair, her purple silk robe slipped down slightly and revealed her shoulder. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself quite a lot last night. You wouldn't even leave when I arrived."

I flushed red. "That was...I was so shocked that you were there I didn't know what to do."

Her face changed to a more sympathetic look. "He's really making you do all that?"

I sighed and nodded. "I don't know what to do. He's even got me on video asking for it. It's already been going on for weeks, the police would never believe me."

"Look, in the end it's up to you. If you truly don't want this, then you'll have to stand up to him. He might expose you, but it's either take the risk or stay as his whore."

Ellen was right, it was freedom or secrecy, only one option available. But I knew if my family ever found out, they'd never speak to me again. I'd be cut off, penniless and alone. I've still managed a normal life outside of the weekends, maybe he'll eventually lose interest.

"I don't know. A lot is on the line? It's not so bad..."

Ellen laughed. "Not so bad? He's got you being passed around at his birthday party. Look at you! You've got your nipples pierced and your cock locked away. One things for sure Sammy, you're a submissive sissy, there's no getting away from that. No real man would put up with this."

I slumped down and stood silent. I guess there was no arguing with her there.

"Look I'm sorry. I know you're in a lot of trouble. Maybe you think it over? I still think part of you enjoys being controlled, but being blackmailed like you are now is too much. If telling him off directly is too much, why don't you start pushing back just a little. Who knows maybe he'll lose interest on his own. Although if I had a project like you on my hands, I'd be trying to push you to see how far I could take it."

Part of Ellen must've felt a little guilty laughing at me. She got me dressed and sent me home. I still had one last exam that afternoon.

The chastity cage was on the entire time, and it drove me crazy during the course of the exam. It probably wasn't my best work considering how distracted I was. I couldn't stand the thing anymore and there was only one man with the key. I called Mohamed about getting it removed, and he seemed surprisingly cooperative.

I was to go to him in the morning. I arrived at his doorstep at 8 AM, it was a Friday so I figured he may have wanted to head off to work.

I knocked on his door, and he instructed me to come in.

"Couldn't get enough?"

"No... I just wanted to get this off."

"Strip." He commanded.

I did as he asked and took off my clothes until I stood naked in his living room, with only the chastity cage covering my private parts.

"It looks good on you. Are you sure you want it taken off?" He snickered.

"Yes." I replied tersely, getting impatient with his games.

He struck me with a fast slap across the face. "Yes, what?"

I recoiled and rubbed my cheek, eyes watering from the stinging pain. "Yes Daddy, please."

Mohamed smiled.

"I'll take it off, but only if you behave." He went into his bedroom and retrieved the key to my chastity cage. "A couple of my friends really took a shining to you from the party. They want to borrow you for some fun of their own. I want you on your best behaviour."

He was whoring me out again. "I don't want to do this." I flinched a bit expecting another strike across the face.

He let out a chuckle. "Are you sure? You're free to go anytime. You'll have to find someone else to take you out of that cage though, and maybe your friends and family will get wind of your side career as a sissy porn star."

He had me. I wouldn't know what to do if word got out, especially with all those degrading videos out on the internet.

"Fine," I relented. "But take this cage off me first."

Mohamed agreed and popped the lock off the cage. I got it off as soon as I could. I wanted to whip it out the window, but that would probably earn me a deserved beating for breaking the windows. Instead I demurely handed it back to Mohamed, thanking him as I did it.

He grabbed my wrist and led me to his bedroom. There, he pulled a sexy bunny outfit from the closet. A set of white ears, a silk one piece slip, and white fishnets. It was my uniform for the day. He told me to put it on and do up my make up before his friends came to pick me up.

He left the room and I did as I was told. It seemed I had gotten much better at this over these past weeks. When I finished, one could scarcely tell me from a girl except for the slight bulge in my crotch.

I stared at the mirror. I looked like a friendly, shy but erotic girl. Part of me even wanted to take my own self out on a date. I seemed the type that wouldn't be able to refuse an advance, too submissive to muster up the courage to say no. The perfect victim.

The ring of the doorbell snapped me out of my trance.

I went to the living room to find four of Mohamed's friends. Some looked familiar, some new.

"Well, let's go bitch!" Said a tall, lanky black man while gesturing me over with his finger. I looked at Mohamed and he nodded his head in the same direction. I guess this was it.

The guys took me outside by the small of my back. It was freezing in my bunny outfit, but I felt better after getting in their car. It was an old, worn our Honda with not much room. The five of us barely fit inside the vehicle. I felt myself being squeezed by the shoulders of the two men on either side of me.

They wasted no time in starting the car and driving off. It wasn't long before we hit the highway. The whole time I was being fondled in the backseat. The man on my right already had his cock out and stroked it while he probed my ass with his other hand.

"Where are we going?"

"Bitch if we'd wanted you to know we'd tell you, now get to work," said the man beside me. He grabbed me by the hair and forced my face down to his exposed, rigid cock. I took him deep inside my throat as the other man pushed the thong part of my slip aside to expose my anus to him.

"That looks like a tasty ass pussy." He commented as he stuck his tongue inside, eating me out while I sucked off his friend. I felt good as he thrust his tongue into the rim of my anus, if a little violated. I never understood why anyone wanted to do such a thing, taste the ass of all places. The idea of doing it sickened me, I really hoped none of them expected me to return the favour.

The man I had in my mouth came after a few minutes, I guess my dick sucking improved with all the experience I've had in the past weeks. I lifted my head up for some air and to swallow the pungent seed in my mouth. Seeing that I was done with his friend, the other man beside me grabbed me by the hair onto his side, now wanting his turn with my mouth.

The car stopped. "We're here!" said the man driving. Then other men exited the car, but the man fucking my throat only quickened his pace.

"We'll be out when I finish! Won't be long," he said. He pumped himself faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I wanted to vomit but he stuffed his cock so deep down that I couldn't even breathe. The gags made my throat tighten around his cock, which only encouraged him. Just as I was about to pass out from lack of air, I felt a hot jet of cum stream shoot out inside me.

"Good bitch." He said with satisfaction, as he withdrew his cock. A long trail of gag spit and cum came out with it, and he wiped it all over my face.

The man who just finished using me dragged me out of the car and into the house. It was much bigger than Mohamed's but still looked quite rundown from the outside. The inside furnishings were much better, I guess they must've remodelled.

I found three more men in the house, in total there being seven in all. Were they all here for me?

They laughed seeing me in my sex bunny outfit, with cum and gag spit glazing my face and hair.

"You should fixed yourself up," said one of the men as he handed me what appeared to be a bag of cosmetics. "We are going to do a photoshoot with you after."

I did as I was told and fixed myself up. When I returned I saw that they had out a camera and a selfie light in the living room.

"Sit down and give us a pose," said the man behind the camera.

I obeyed and sat down, showing off my body while giving a pleasant style. Maybe if I looked like I enjoyed this, they'll go easy on me.

They asked me to do a variety of poses, slowly stripping down to just my stockings and bunny ears with every snap of the camera.

One by one the men came to me, the first stick his cock into my mouth, the next picked up my ass and penetrated me. As they spit roasted me, two others grabbed my wrists and forced me to jerk them off. The remaining men stroked their cocks as they watched, drinking and occasionally groping my ass or thighs. The sensation of being taken on both ends was overwhelming, especially with how big the man behind me was.

The first to cum was the man fucking my ass. I felt his thick, gritty cock pump me full of his seed. "Next up!" He called as he gave a resounding smack on my ass.

The next man came and spread my cheeks, examining my now gaping ass hole. He stuck two fingers inside and scooped out some cum.

"I ain't taking your sloppy seconds," he said. Then I felt him ram a foreign object inside. As the liquid gushed inside, I realized it was a freshly opened bottle of champagne. He shook the bottle and I felt my insides overload.

Relief rushed through me when he pulled it out. I could feel my ass spraying out its contents: cum, champagne and all. The feeling was intense, made even more so when he thrusted himself inside me and began rapidly pumping in and out.

I came in seconds, spraying cum all over the floor. I wanted to hang my head in humiliation, but the man in front was still holding it tight, forcing his cock deep down my throat.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you bitch? Mohamed wasn't kidding when he said how much of a slut you were." Said the man fucking my ass.

I wanted to deny it, but all I managed was a couple of muffled moans.

"She agrees." Called out someone watching. "I think she wants some more."

The man behind quickened his pace. Within just a couple of minutes I came again. With each thrust of his cock it was like he pushed out the last bit of cum out of me. My balls felt drained from the intense assgasms.

As if following my lead, the men in my mouth and hands all came within seconds of each other. Soaking my hair, face, and body in cum. They retreated to the couch to relax, but there was to be no rest for me. The remaining guys immediately came to fill their places, and I found my throat once again crammed with a thick cock.

The man behind me pumped me full of more cum. He took out his dick and once again plugged me up with another bottle of champagne. The alcohol had a stronger effect on me this time, and I could feel myself lose sense of what was going on.

Time blurred together, and I found myself drunk on the feeling of booze and cock. The room spun as they passed me between the guys on the couch, where I rode them one by one, and on the floor, where they kept one cock in my ass and one down my throat at all times. As the alcohol lost its edge, I realized my whole body was covered in cumstains. Drops of bubbly and cum dripped out of my gaping anus.

I only sobered up with the wet, warm splash of liquid on my face. One of them was pissing on me. I tried to move away, only to be greeted with a loud SLAP across the face.

"Drink it bitch." He commanded.

Afraid he'd get even more violent, I obediently opened my mouth. But the pungent, bitter taste was too much and it all came spilling out onto my chest.

"Let's get this slut cleaned up." The man called out. The others joined in and before long, I was being sprayed from all directions, trying to drink up as much as I can to please them.

The disgusting taste made me want to vomit, but fortunately they were soon finished. One more man came into the room and threw me a towel.

"Finish this up and we'll let you clean yourself up." He said as he approached with a gigantic beer glass full of what I assumed must've been piss.

He handed it to me and waited for me to drink. I tried to take a gulp, but it was too gross and I let it dribble out onto my chin.

Displeased with my slow speed, the man forced the glass against my mouth and yanked my head back to force it all down. Half of it spilled onto my body, but I felt and tasted what must've been a litre of piss going straight down my throat - some into my lungs and some into my stomach. I wanted to vomit with every fibre of my being but he would not let go until the glass was empty.

When he finally released me, I was shaking. This was too much. I couldn't stand it for a second longer.

I screamed and bolted for the door. I ran outside naked, with nothing but my fishnet stockings and the towel in my hands.

"Come back or we'll make sure everyone knows just how much of a sissy whore you are!" Someone shouted from the house.

"Fuck you!" I screamed back as I continued to run, still drenched in piss and cum with no idea where to go. They will expose me, but I no longer cared.

I didn't know what was going to happen next, but for sure I wasn't going to be Mohamed's fuck slave anymore.