All Comments on 'Grooming a Whore Ch. 02'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Wonderfully succinct!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Even worst...

Even worst than part 1...The only good thing was what I said in part 1: Why still work in the shop, if she win a lot more whoring? For now is just one client, but soon it'll be a lot more...Ahhhhhhh, but she still has to use the husband house....She has no other house to live. And her pimp sure doesn't want a whore living with him...

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Very Good

Good read,..how will the wife behave towards her husband now !

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
The very

BEST of all your submissions! Please keep writing your sort of erotic tale.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

A woman after my own heart. She expresses her conflicted feelings so well. After all is said and done, she is one incredibly lucky woman. We should all be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A very sad story. From what I know of prostitutes, they take drugs for a reason.

And it's not called a "high risk" lifestyle because you tend to live a long time, usually, they wind up dead.

But hey, I'm sure that even as she's gutted like a pig by some crazed john, she'll say it was all worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It isn't a game anymore

It never was a game, well, maybe for him. How soon will he have her working a street corner with her oh so liberated self?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Powerful Story

Narrating all the wife´s conflicting emotions is enticing. The story line is solid and the ending, while expected, is still a shock. Having her return the key to the front desk was just over the top! Way to go.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Great story!

5 stars on this one. Ch. 1 started off weird by not knowing who is doing the speaking or whose point of view. I agree with Anonymous above about her turning in the key at the desk and the shame she feels from the derision of the matronly clerk.

What about Colin? Hasn't he caught on to anything? When she goes home, will he notice the marks from being bound by a leather belt? If he asks, what will he say? Will she wear a long sleeve blouse at dinner? If it is summer, what will Colin say about it?

Now Will coming to her house to pick her up? This is getting good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gotta be

auto bio

1 star

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
she was a trick waiting all her life

To be turned to turning tricks. Relentlessly downbeat tale and very depressing but yes, its hot. Very good writing though. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I shared my present wife with a friend of mine less than a month of my first meeting her. The cuckold in me recognized the slut in her almost immediately and soon I was contacting horny men to meet us at a closeby restaurant where, after a coffee and a short chat, her pussy's readiness for another stranger's cock was seldom in doubt. Within a couple of months I was arranging 2 to 4 fucks a week for her. She admitted that she would gladly be a whore except for the laws. When she was in her early 20's she fucked 2 different massage parlor operators to get masseuse jobs while her husband was working in the oil patch. She was fucking a cab driver that took her to and from the parlors where she gave 5-10 handjobs and blowjobs a day for a couple of months.

Her first husband was another cuckold who had a friend drop by the house to fuck her while he was out of town. She met and fucked several dozen horny men during the couple of years we were together.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

Great job couldn’t help but rub one out, that’s a first for me while ready these stories. It brought back memories of a six month long affair I had 40 odd years ago with a married woman. Yes, I kind of forced her into giving up her ass turned out she liked it a lot. The thing is I thought she was going to leave him, but in the end she couldn’t do it, not that I would have let her.

I think she took home to him what she enjoyed form me and kept her marriage and family intact.

zcraft5zcraft56 months ago

very well storie of wife turninginto a slut/whore wih outgiven uoher hsband thisia hot erotic commnding story gets you wet it leaves you wanting so much more and thinking how there is so much more he can make her do wowo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous